Getting Over Rachel Stone - Cover

Getting Over Rachel Stone

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A change of pace story, something light to take my mind off of weightier thoughts. I'm sure this story really happened to someone, but it wasn't me or anyone I knew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I did pretty well on the Science test, getting a 93%, which was an A-. Carla got a C and Mandy got a D-. Rachel got a B-, and was thrilled at how well she had done.

Mandy was very upset about how low her grade had been, telling anyone who would listen to her about how hard she had studied for that test.

Carla and Mandy both got mad when Rachel told them about the two of us studying together in her basement on Thursday afternoon.

It seemed to me that Rachel was deliberately rubbing it in by even telling Mandy about how she got her better grade, bragging about me choosing her to study with instead of Mandy.

I felt bad, because I'd have rather studied with Mandy anytime, if I'd thought she'd let me. I tried telling that to Mandy, but she just walked away before I could get all the words out.

Carla wasn't looking too pleased with me either, and a C was important to her because she was planning on taking college prep courses in high school, and bad grades could hurt her chances for getting into some courses she'd need to take.

I walked home alone that afternoon, ready to swear off of women forever. They were too weird for me to understand. A girl I really liked, didn't care about me, and instead, liked my brother. He, on the other hand had no use for her. A girl I didn't much like was willing to give me lots of her attention and a lot of access to her body, but she seemed to have some strange ideas in her head about doing things with girls and wanting me to do some disgusting things with her.

Then there was Carla. I liked Carla, but she seemed to prefer Rachel as her boyfriend. It was easy to see, when the three of us were together, that she liked Rachel a lot better than she liked me. I'd seen for myself how much she enjoyed what Rachel was doing with her fingers, and Rachel had told me that she and Carla did that other thing that Rachel had wanted me to try on her. The worst part of all this was that I was starting to have these dreams about Rachel and Carla doing things together, and, in my dreams, they were doing things to me with both their mouths too. When they did that to me, in my dreams, I was licking them too. I was becoming a pervert just like them.

I had a quiet week end, rearranging my baseball card collection because I had outgrown it, and wanted to sell it and use the money to add to my EC comic book collection. I had about 1,400 baseball cards, twenty of them Mickey Mantles. A guy at school told me he might buy the whole collection if the cards were in good shape. On Sunday I called him up and we made a deal for $20.00 for the whole thing. At the time I thought I'd really put one over on him. Forty years later, one of the three Mantle Topps rookie cards I sold to him was sold by his widow for $44,000.00.

On Monday, Carla told me that her mother had changed her mind about us studying at her house. She told me it wasn't because she had gotten a C on her test, but because Rachel had gotten a B- by studying with me instead of with Carla. Even though we didn't have any tests scheduled yet, we decided to study that afternoon, but only after Carla agreed to invite Mandy too.

Mandy refused to come at first, until I told her I wasn't going to be there if she didn't agree to come also. Mandy was so nice that she didn't want to ruin it for Carla and Rachel, so she finally agreed to come.

Rachel would never have done that for her or for Carla. In fact, Rachel asked me if I wouldn't rather study with her alone in her basement. My only answer was to shake my head and walk away.

We got to Carla's house and we did our Science and Geography homework first. I finished first and helped Mandy do the rest of hers, making some corrections to a couple answers she had gotten wrong. These were careless mistakes rather than dumb ones. By the time Mandy and I finished, Carla was done and was helping Rachel with her Geography.

We put on some records and danced a little bit. I danced with Mandy, and Rachel and Carla danced together. Slow dances too. Carla was the girl and Rachel was the boy, leading her in the dance. While we were dancing I told Mandy about how much I liked rubbing up against her butt at the drinking fountain that time. She asked me if I thought Carla and Rachel would start making out together?

I told her they might if we started doing it first. We started kissing, and I finally got to put both my hands right on her ass. It was different than Rachel's, softer and a lot bigger. I liked rubbing Mandy's a whole lot more than I had Rachel's. Mandy kept looking at the other two girls but nothing was happening, so she quit letting me rub her ass and kiss her.

I had gotten pretty excited by all this, and had a good erection, one that was very noticeable in my pants. I'd taken my underpants off in the boy's room at school, after I knew I'd be coming over to Carla's house. I had them stuffed into a back pocket.

"Mandy, did Jimbo tell you about playing with my Kitty last week? I think that's what helped me get a good grade on that test." Rachel could be a grade "A" bitch when she chose to be.

"I'm surprised you even have a kitty for him to play with, the way you're all over Carla and all. I figured you might have a tally whacker instead."

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe, but not about Jimbo."

"What, you mean you wanted to play with my kitty?"

"Un uh, I meant Carla's." And then there was silence, except for the music from the record, and nobody was dancing anymore, as the three of us all looked at Mandy. My hard on had shriveled up to nothing. First my brother, and now a girl? I didn't rate too high with Mandy. I was starting to think I never would. "I bet she's got a cute one too. I admit I'm just a little bit curious since I heard about you playing with her that time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.