Getting Over Rachel Stone - Cover

Getting Over Rachel Stone

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A change of pace story, something light to take my mind off of weightier thoughts. I'm sure this story really happened to someone, but it wasn't me or anyone I knew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Tuesday at lunch, Rachel and Carla asked me if I wanted to help them study for a History quiz after school. The quiz was coming up on Friday. Normally, I liked to study the night before a quiz, that way I retained more of what I read. I told them Ok anyway, and we met after school and walked to Carla's house which was only a block from school. Carla had this huge wooden coffee table in the living room and we all sat on the floor and asked each other History questions for about an hour. Carla and I did good, but Rachel had trouble remembering dates and names of people and places.

"It's no use! I try to get this stuff, but there's so many things to remember and I just get them confused in my head." Rachel slammed her book shut and refused to keep trying to learn it. Even when she pouted, she was perfect. I didn't think she was as upset as she tried to make us think she was, just tired of studying that's all.

"Why don't we take a break and come back to it after?" Carla jumped up when she said that and put some records on the record player. Once the music started playing, she went into the kitchen and brought us back some Cokes. We listened to records for awhile, Fats Domino, Pat Boone, The Platters, and Elvis Presley. Carla and Rachel started swaying and dancing alone to the music. I just sat and watched them. Carla was a good dancer, she'd had dance lessons from the time she was six she told me. She started trying to teach Rachel how to do the splits, and I got to see both of their panties. Carla could get all the way down in her split, but Rachel still had at least six inches left when she'd fall back. Carla stood up and started talking about flexibility and then she lifted a leg straight up, over her head and held it there, next to her face. She knew damn well what I could see, but she just kept it up there while I got myself a good look.

"Carla, Jimbo's looking right at your "Kitty". She was laughing and pointing as she said it.

"So? He can't see nothing. I'm wearing panties." Carla dropped her leg back down anyway. "Besides, he saw both of us when we did the splits. How come you didn't say nothing then? I didn't hear you complaining either Jimbo, you like what we showed you?"

"Don't go getting me involved in your fight girls, I'm just sitting here listening and watching the two of you. You can't blame a fella for looking if it's put on display."

"But, did you like it?"

"Sure, what's not to like?" I liked the way the conversation was going, but I really wanted to be alone with Rachel so that we could do some more kissing and making out.

"You guys want to play "Do you trust me"?"

"What's that, a game?" I'd heard the name before, but I'd never found out what it was. It was a game where a person would put their hands on another person's body and continue on, asking the question and moving their hands until that person finally said no. Carla explained it to me and then we all decided we'd play. Carla went first, and put her hand on my knee. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" She moved up to my thigh. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" She reached out and felt my dick. "Do you trust me?" "No" I wasn't stupid enough to keep saying yes and miss getting my own turn.

I chose Rachel and put a hand on her knee. "Do you trust me?" "I guess." I lifted my hand and cupped her breast. "Do you trust me?" "Okay" I gave her breast a little squeeze and moved over to the other one. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" I gave it another squeeze and then opened two buttons on her blouse and put my hand inside on her bra. "Do you trust me?" She paused for about fifteen seconds before saying "No" and I pulled my hand back, and she buttoned her blouse back up. Next it was Rachel's turn and she surprised me by putting her hand on Carla's knee.

"Do you trust me?" Carla looked very surprised, and looked over at me to see what my reaction was before answering Rachel. I just smiled encouragingly. "Yes" Rachel moved her hand up further until it was touching Carla's crotch. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" Carla's voice was sounding a little funny. Rachel then put her hand under Carla's skirt and moved it up between her legs. "Do you trust me?" I could see Carla straining and saw Rachel's hand moving around under her skirt. Carla opened her legs wider and finally, after a good thirty seconds, said "No" My dick was at full attention by then, let me assure you. Now it was Carla's turn again. She put her hand midway up my thigh.

"Do you trust me?" "Yes" She grabbed my dick which was as hard as I'd ever felt it. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" She unzipped my fly and put her hand right inside my pants and under the leg of my underpants. I felt her wrap her little hand around my dick. "Do you trust me?" I was afraid I was going to make a mess in my underpants, so I told her "No". She played with it for a few more seconds anyway before she pulled her hand away. It was my turn. I chose Carla and noticed the pout that came to Rachel's face when I did. I slipped my hand under her skirt and put it right square on her panties.

"Do you trust me?" "Yes" I reached a finger into the leghole of her panties and put it right on her naked pussy. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" As she said that, she started squirming around and my finger started moving around on her pussy. I didn't know what else to do, so I started pulling her panties down. "Do you trust me?" "No" She stood up and fixed her panties back in place, and then sat back down.Now it was Rachel's turn again. This time she picked me and put her hand right inside my pants and under my underpants and started playing with me.

"Do you trust me?" "Yes" Then she pulled my cock right out of my pants and started beating me off. "Do you trust me?" "Yes" As I said it, my dick erupted two quick, powerful squirts, the first about two feet high and the second one maybe a foot or so. After that it kept dribbling on Rachel's fist as she continued with her up and down hand action. That pretty much ended the game. I could see by the looks that Rachel and Carla were exchanging that they had enjoyed themselves too. Carla had run to get a wash cloth and cleaned off the mess on my shirt and pants and then she and Rachel had gone into the bathroom to wash off the cloth and Rachel's hand. I heard a lot of giggling coming out of that bathroom before the girls reappeared. Carla told me that I had better leave so that her parents wouldn't find me there when they got home from work. I thanked them both for a fun time and told them I really liked studying with them.

We studied again on Thursday, but we didn't do anything but study and listen to some records. Rachel did better this time and she thought she'd do okay on the quiz. On Friday, Carla and I aced the quiz, and Rachel got a B- herself. After school I walked them over to Carla's house, but they told me that I couldn't come in. I found out that Carla had a party at her house that night but only girls could be invited. I was sitting at home Friday night when my phone rang and my mother told me it was for me, a girl she said. Danny got lots of calls from girls, but this was my first one.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jimbo, it's Carla. We're all having a sleepover at my house, Rachel, Tina, Mandy, Edna and me. We decided to call up some boys because we were getting bored. Do you have time to talk to us?"

"Sure, I'm not doing anything right now."

"Rach and I were telling the girls about you studying with us and playing Do you trust me. They think we're making it up about playing that game with you." I could hear lots of giggling in the background. "Here, tell Mandy that it's true. Mandy come ask Jimbo yourself."

"Jimbo, is this you?"

"Hi Mandy, yes it's me, how you doing?"

"Not as good as you are if Rach and Carla are telling us the truth. So is it true?"

"That we played Do you trust me? Yeah that's true. It was fun."

"Rachel says that she had your thing in her hand and you squirted it when she did it." I got embarrassed when she said that. I liked Mandy Rice, and had liked her ever since the last year when she was the "IT" girl. I'd beat off at least a hundred times thinking about her while I did it. "Is it true or not?" I honestly didn't know what to say. I was afraid that if I admitted it to her she wouldn't be friendly with me anymore.

"A gentleman never kisses and tells Mandy. If you'd go out with me sometime though, I might be willing to let you do whatever you wanted to."

"You still like me Jimbo? I thought that was just a seventh grade crush you had?"

"No, I still think about you quite a bit, Mandy, especially at night when I'm in my bed trying to sleep."

"You're bad Jimbo. So how's that cute brother of yours doing? I wish he'd be thinking about me when he's trying to sleep."

"Danny? Oh he's doing good, you know. He has a steady girl right now, but they come and go. Me, I'm the faithful type, but he's a little flighty."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.