Runaways Making Good - Cover

Runaways Making Good

Copyright© 2005 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young brother and sister run away from drunken, abusive parents.<br>As with all my stories if you don't like water sports, DON'T READ IT!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It was early morning when the truck pulled in beside the shack, but we were ready much to the surprise of Hal and hid henchman,

"I reckoned you'd be long gone" he drawled sardonically, "You done cost me twenty bucks"

We climbed into the spacious cab beside him, making sure of course that Ginny was on the outside, it didn't go unnoticed, I got a respectful nod from Hal as we pulled away.

"Where we headed?" I asked and my heart missed a beat when he said,

"Douglas"

Ginny squeezed my hand, but I pretended nothing was amiss.

"That's Douglas Arizona" he added with a sly grin, "All right with you boy?"

"Fine" I said and just hoped to fuck that he didn't go anywhere near our old home.

We drove all day and half of the night, Ginny slept with her head on my shoulder and in spite of myself, I slept too but only in snatches.

"Right boy" Hal said as the truck wheezed to a halt, "Time to earn your fucking life, where's this here tunnel you reckon you know?"

"Where are we?"

He guffawed and hawked out of the window narrowly missing his compatriot's face,

"We're about a mile from an old rundown farm boy, where the man of the house" he hawked again, "Reckons hisself to be a border guard"

Shit, that was our father,

"But he's usually too fucking engrossed with fucking anything in a skirt to be bothered with stupid things like doing his fucking job"

I felt Ginny squeezing my hand,

"Ring any bells boy?"

I turned and looked at him square in the eye,

"You turning us in?" I asked and he laughed,

"Not for another twelve hours boy, git your sorry ass outa here and be back here in twelve hours with all them fucking wetbacks that's waiting for you in Aqua Prieta or I'll tell your old man, just before I shoot your fucking mama!"

He knew the area all right, but nowhere near as good as me and Ginny, she grinned at me and took my hand as we walked away from the well hidden truck.

"Shit Larry" she laughed, "I even know the bar in Aqua Prieta where we gotta meet 'em"

Using the knowledge we'd gained through growing up there, we walked across the border as if we were taking a stroll and less than an hour later, I met a nervous little Latino who proclaimed himself to be our guide for the journey back.

I rang Hal on the mobile he'd given me and told him we were ready for the return journey, but there was no way I was bringing the Latino back with me,

"I don't fucking need him Hal, he's gonna be a fucking liability, tell him or we part company now"

Whatever it was that Hal said to him, I never did discover, but he handed me the phone and promptly disappeared, I needed to get 'em rounded up, so I spoke in Mexican and told 'em we were moving, Ginny led and I brought up the rear, it took us slightly longer going back but in about an hour and a half we found Hal asleep in the truck.

"Holy shit boy!" he laughed, "I was looking forward to fucking your mama and then shooting her, come on get 'em aboard"

Eventually we reached the shack where Hal handed us a thousand dollars and said they'd be back in two days time,

We were starving hungry, so between us we lit the big old stove and rustled up some pancakes and fried eggs, then we took our coffees out onto the deck to watch the dawn breaking,

"We gonna do another trip Larry?"

"I don't know princess" I said, "I don't trust that ass hole one little bit"

"He's fucking creepy" she agreed, "But we done got ourselves over a thousand bucks"

"Yeah, that's what I been thinking about"

"Why don't we do another one and then go down there ourselves"

"What for?" I didn't want to be anywhere fucking near our old man and the thought of going by ourselves just didn't appeal at all to me.

"Olga told me they bring drugs over, it's how they pay for their passage"

"Yeah I heard that's how they do it"

"We could spend two thousand bucks and sell them up here for ten"

"We need a car"

"No we don't not yet anyway, we could do this for a couple of weeks and git ourselves better known down there in Aqua Prieta and I betcha the sellers would come to us,

"Yeah they might" I pondered the thought for a while and then I realized that Ginny had got up and was taking her clothes off,

"Watcha doing?"

"I'm gonna take a leak" she giggled "And then I'm gonna fuck my big, sexy brother"

I started to take my own clothes off whilst I watched her stand in front of me with her legs apart and her hands on her hips, at first it was just a few drops then suddenly it gushed out in a beautiful golden stream, she bent her back and aimed the huge golden arc at me,

"Yeah" I laughed, "I need to wash my hair" but I was naked by then and I grabbed her in a bear hug, "Climb aboard princess"

She wrapped her arms round my neck, her legs round my waist and kissed me wetly as I prodded my prick gently against her ass hole,

"Oh yeah fuck Larry" she moaned into my mouth, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, this is so fucking dirty"

I let her go so that again, it was her own weight that impaled her on my cock, it slid easily right up into her rectum and she squealed with a mixture of laughter and lust as I began to walk slowly away from the shack.

"Larry" she sobbed, "Oh my God, you gotta promise to this every fucking day darling"

"And twice on a fucking Sunday princess" I laughed and cupped her sexy little buttocks, "You ready for this?"

"Go for it lover" she was biting my neck, sucking and nibbling at it as she heaved herself up and down on my penis,

Her scream even surprised me as I took off and started to jog around the shack with her hanging on to me like grim death,

"LARRY" she squealed, "OH FUCK LARRY, LARRY I'M, I'M OH FUCK I'M CUMMING"

I did two more circuits of the shack before my legs started to give way and we collapsed on the deck, I wasn't sure whether she was laughing or crying or both, but as I gasped that I was coming, she scrambled up off me and took my penis into her mouth just as I ejaculated!

The tiredness caught up with us then and we crawled into my sleeping bag to fall almost instantly asleep

By the time Hal and his buddy arrived we were ready to go, we'd found an old tree about half a mile from the shack where we'd wrapped our cash in some canvas we found and stashed it about fifteen feet off the ground, well Ginny stashed it after taking her panties off and using my shoulders to reach the lowest branch, where she reached up and stuffed it into a fork.

It was incredible how fucking horny she'd turned out to be at only twelve years old, she seemed to know exactly how to turn me on and man did she ever fucking do it?

We made eighteen more trips with them, each one more nerve wracking than the last, until we reached our target of twenty thousand dollars and I told Ginny that we'd made our last run for Hal,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.