Kira, a Sister Seduced and Raped - Cover

Kira, a Sister Seduced and Raped

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Kira is a beauty that is seduced, tempted and raped. What price will she pay for cock teasing her brother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Boys' get crushes on older sisters; it hit me like a summer rain, sudden and violent. There was Kira my nerdy older sister in cut-offs and a baggy T-shirt. First I noticed the long, slim legs, her round, high butt, and then the front of her tight cut-offs, Kira then bent over and I could see down the front of her T-shirt, Kira has a slender build and B breasts, boobs that looked large on her slim frame. Kira wasn't a nerd; she is a babe! I feigned normalcy and was glad for my jeans, my cock was so hard it nearly burst.

In my room I thought about Kira and decided the shame of lusting for my sister was worthless and discarded all shame. I resolved to spend more time with Kira, and kiss her. Thoughts of kissing Kira was a fire in my soul. Flights of fantasy took me to the place where her legs meet, heaven and hell was between Kira's slim thighs.

Months past and I chickened out. There was Kira and her Miss Hottie body. Kira by the pool with her girlfriends. Kira's butt was high, taut and round, she bent over and that heart shaped butt, so pretty. Sis's friends had always occupied my imagination and Kira booted then all and my sole obsession was my sister.

Our parents went out as they usually did on a Saturday night. Kira and I were watching TV in the den. I sneaked peaks at her and her glorious anatomy. Kira was a women now. Why had I never noticed her change from a nerd to a babe?

"What's on your mind Rob you have such a far away look?"

"Top secret Kira, a babe problem."

"Oh my god Robby you have your eye on a girl" she said with a giggle.

We watched the movie in silence. How could I tell my sister I wanted to bump bellies in the night with her. Kira is 18 and I will be 16 in a few days. I looked at Kira and smiled. Kira pulled up her knee's and sat facing me.

"Who is she Robby?"

I nodded my head no. My eye's were pulled to the front of Kira's T-shirt and glued to her breasts.

"Oh my god Robby" and her nipples hardened.

"What?" was all I said.

"Your ogling my breasts!"

Kira blushed and I lowered my eyes from her bosom to her thighs pressed together and her groin.

"Robby your such a perv! I'm your sister after all."

"Kira is it wrong for a man to admire beauty?"

Kira blushed redder. "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Kira you are beautiful" I said in a plain statement of truth.

I looked into her eye's and smiled. Kira was blushing but smiled. "So taking you out on a date is out of the question?"

"Robby your so bad, I'm your sister and we can not date."

"Kira why not? People have to follow their hearts."

Kira blushed even redder. "Robby no, you're my younger brother and I could never date you."

I thought, here is Kira talking about dating me and she has not left the room.

"OK we can not date, what about just a few kisses?"

"Oh my god Robby your incorrigible" she smiled though.

"Well just one kiss tonight then?"

"Robby no kisses tonight or any other night."

She did not sound convinced. Kira is a High School Senior nerd. She has never had a date to my knowledge. "Tell me you forgive me and kiss me on the cheek then alright?"

"No funny business Robby?"

I lied "OK."

Kira leaned forward putting her hands on the sofa and I turned my cheek for the kiss. Just as she was about to kiss me I turned my face. Our lips meet softly and I kissed my sister on the mouth for a few seconds. Kira didn't kiss back but didn't break that kiss at the beginning. She pulled back a startled look on her face, Kira sat back to where she has been stunned.

"Robby!"

"So Kira when are we going on that date?"

"Robby what if someone saw us on date that is just impossible."

Had my sister just said she would date me but feared being seen? My mind was ablaze with lust.

"OK Kira we can date here in the house, we can watch a movie together as girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Robby where do you get these idea's and dating you is not going to happen."

"Just a movie Kira and maybe a little necking?"

"Oh my god Robby your so bad, stop teasing me."

"Kira you're a hot babe, I figure if I want to see you bare breasted then I have to date you."

"You think I am hot, really" Kira asked in a hushed tone.

Kira is tall, slim with long legs and long brown hair and a B cup, on her body a B is huge. "Kira your beautiful!"

Kira blushed again. "I am going to bed now!"

As Kira rose I stood "can I have a good night kiss?"

"Robby you're my brother and you have to stop, I will not sleep with you."

"Will you make out with me and maybe take your top off?"

"Robby your disgusting!" Kira started to run to her room.

I thought about what had occurred and stopped my sister, placing my hands on the wall on each side of her. "Robby stop your frightening me!"

I had kissed Kira and she had not pulled back! "Kira tell me you do not want to date me; do not want me as your lover, and I will stop. Just say it once."

"I don't want too Rob."

"Kira tell me you don't want me as your boyfriend and don't want to be my lover."

"Robby it is so wrong" she sighed.

I put my hands on her waist and kissed my sister full on the lips and lifted her arms to my shoulders, sliding my arms around her. A kiss long, soft and sweet.

"No Robby we shouldn't do this."

She had said we shouldn't do this and I pressed her to the wall my hard cock tenting my jeans and nested against her pussy. I tightened my embrace and kissed Kira with an open mouthed kiss and held it as long as I could, my tongue pushed into her mouth.

"No Robby please" she begged but she did not push away.

Kira tightened her arms around my neck like a steel trap and I straighten lifting her off the ground; her body glued to mine as we kissed. I held her back to the wall, me pressed into my sister. Kira's tongue danced with mine in a long passionate kiss. Pressing Kira into the wall my cock pressed against her lotus.

"Robby I feel so helpless, swept away."

"Kira your so beautiful"

I kissed my sister again. A slow sweet kiss.

The sound of a car on the street startled us and sis pushed me away and ran to her room. We had been kissing and she had kissed me. This was love.

At school the next day thoughts of Kira danced in my head. Kira naked, Kira bare breasted, Kira laid under me as we made love, Kira pregnant. That last thought frightened me.

When I got home I noticed Kira looking at me, when she noticed that I caught her, she blushed and turned her head away. Kira avoided looking at me then and I watched her.

I was in my room working on my laptop and heard her. I went into the hall and Kira's eyes said no. I stopped her in the hallway.

"No Robby momma's downstairs she will hear you" she whispered.

I backed Kira against the hallway wall with my hands on each side of her. Trapping her. "Kiss me Kira, please I am begging." We talked in whispers.

"No Robby momma is downstairs she will hear us."

I pressed Kira into the wall with my body and we were glued together from knee's to chest. Kira turned her head away as I tried to kiss her.

"No Robby please."

I kissed sissy's neck slow and romantically as I pressed myself against her. Kira was trying to push me back and away. She got her elbows up against my chest and I pressed my erection into her groin.

"Stop Robby your scaring me. Leave me alone you're my brother."

"Scream for mom then Kira. Tell her how we kiss and fool around."

Kira looked like a trapped animal, frightened to move or continue. I kissed her hard and grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy tighter into my hard-on. "Kira promise to let me feel you up and maybe I will leave you alone now."

"No!" she whispered.

I kissed Kira again and she turned her head so I sucked on her neck and kissed her jaw. "Promise to make out with me, take your top off for me, let me feel you up and kiss your naked breasts."

"No! Stop this Robby your frightening me."

"Kira I am your boyfriend now. No one will ever hurt you. Your mine Kira."

"No, please don't make me do this."

"Kira say you want to be my girl friend, you want to make out with me, take your top off and be bare breasted with me as I kiss and feel your beautiful boobies. Kira your so beautiful I can not stop myself, I love you."

Kira looked at me differently "you want me as your girl-friend, you think I am beautiful" she looked startled.

"God your hot Kira. So pretty."

Kira moved her arms around my neck and I held her tight to the wall. I leaned in and kissed sis open mouthed. She did not kiss me back but did not resist. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of both her breasts inside her t-shirt and bra, then kissed her mouth a long sweet kiss. I looked into her eyes, Kira had a dreamy look.

"We are going to start dating baby, you know I am your boyfriend."

I moved my hand up and cupped Kira's right breast in my left hand. I heard her intake of breath. I gently manipulated her bosom. Kira had a t-shirt on and shorts and a sports bra. Her breast was soft, a hard nipple answered my palm. Leaning in I kissed sis long, sweet and slow as my hand played with her tit.

"We can go out on dates, to another suburb. I want to date you bad babydoll."

"Tonight when mom and dad go to the club we will have our first date."

I kissed Kira hard, her arms went around my neck as she kissed me back. I held and kissed sis for five minutes while grinding my dick into her pubis though our clothing. Kira was kissing me back now without shame.

"Tonight wear a babydoll pajama set for me babydoll"

Kira blushed red "I couldn't Robby, I'd be half naked."

"Ok come for our date naked" I slyly smiled.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.