A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Traci was just getting home when they pulled up. She took one look at Mandy's face and knew what the verdict had been. The two women shouted out their joy as they hugged each other in the front yard. Greg smiled at them and then headed into the house to let them celebrate.

Traci noticed his mood. Mandy explained what had transpired while they had been at the bistro. The older girl had met Greg's mother and found her a contradiction of her ideals of motherhood. Traci had the vision of being a mom that she had seen for most of her younger years from her friend's moms as well as her own. Heather Tolkin seemed to think that the way to be a mother is to give the child money.

The two talked about it a little more before they went in to find Greg sitting on his bed staring at the floor. Mandy came in and hugged him followed by Traci on his other side. Traci took his hand and started talking.

"Greg, you and Mandy have always listened to me and my problems. Maybe now it is my chance to return the favor."

"I don't know if you can understand. It should be a sweet deal, but I can't seem to be able to get out what I'm feeling."

"You know I am not a psychologist, but I have a good Foundation. It is part of the education major. Let me explain what you I think you are feeling and you can tell me if I am right. Okay?"

When Greg, still looking at the floor, nodded, Traci continued. "You are shocked that your parents are splitting up and even worse, your mom just dumped it on you all at once. The deal with the house must feel like a payoff of some sort. They both haven't been around but they are giving you the house to make up for it. Am I close so far?"

Greg looked up at her and she could see the tears in his eyes. "You must be looking in my mind. I mean, I keep trying to tell myself that they don't know any better and they think they are giving me what they can. But I just can't help thinking that I would give it all away just to have them be here for me. I just feel so betrayed that instead of talking to me as their son, they are brokering a deal that soothes their consciousness. I am just another client that they are figuring to give a fair deal. Somehow that the money makes up for all the lost childhood, the love I never had. Damnit, this is so wrong!"

As he said the last sentence, he broke down and sobbed. He was letting out all the pent up feelings that he had been holding in for years. He had always tried not to let anyone know how lonely he had felt for so long.

By now, both of the women were crying along with him. Both of them could feel how much this had been hurting him for so long. He had hinted about all this before, but they had never seen him so upset. Greg had always been so much a rock to them and anyone who had needed him, and nobody knew what he kept hidden. It was deeply disturbing to find out how badly he needed them. They sandwiched him between them and held and comforted him as he had done for them both before.

They stayed in that position until Greg had finally let it all out. He raised his head up and apologized for bringing them all down with his problems. Traci gave him a stern look and told him that he had no reason to be sorry; that it brought them all closer together. Now he didn't have to keep up a front.

Mandy hadn't said much during this whole time, but now she pulled him close to her and told him how much she loved him. Traci sat back a little to allow them to snuggle. Mandy noticed, and drew her back in. Greg looked at both at them and told them that he loved them both.

After sitting there a little longer Mandy's stomach growled. Traci giggled at her reminder that they needed to eat. They all stood up to go down to the kitchen. Before they went out the door, Traci gave Greg one more long hug. "Thank you for confiding in me. I know you would never show that much emotion to someone unless you really loved and cared for them."

Greg returned her embrace. "I... I mean we both love you and care about you. You are a part of us. I know Mandy will agree that we will feel lost when you go on with your life."

Traci looked up to see Mandy nodding in agreement. She pulled away from Greg enough to motion Mandy to join them. Her stomach caused her to have to bend to get in the embrace, but it was enough to show that she felt what Greg had said.

It had been an exhausting day for them all so they decided that instead of cooking, they would just order pizza. While Greg called the order in, Mandy went out in back and got the hot tub uncovered and the heater started up.

As soon as their dinner was delivered, they set it on the Kitchen Island and dug in, washing it down with their beverage of choice. Greg had a beer and Traci had wine, while Mandy stuck with Pepsi, staying away from alcohol while she was pregnant. They did toast Mandy's new status and they discussed the case while they ate.

When the box was empty, they refilled their drinks and moved out onto the deck. Greg was about to ask if they wanted to wear suits since this was Traci's first time in the tub. But before he could say anything, she started stripping her clothes off. Mandy followed suit and Greg was left to play catch up. Mandy went back in to get some towels while Traci and Greg settled in. When Mandy returned, she slipped into the warm water between the other two.

They spent most of the evening enjoying the swirling waters. While nothing sexual happened between them other some mutual groping, they did teach Traci the other use of the jets than just to circulate the water. When she climaxed, Greg was supporting her upper body, taking the opportunity to caress her firm breasts while Mandy did the same to her stomach and ass.

When Traci started to nod off, they adjourned from the tub and headed to bed. Traci gave them each a kiss before going into her room. The other two turned into the doorway opposite hers to do the same. Since they were already nude, they crawled into bed without any delay. They didn't make love, but Greg did snuggle up against his lover's back taking solace in her presence.

Heather kept her promise and showed up a few days later to clean out the master bedroom. She didn't take any of the furniture, just the clothes and accessories. That afternoon, Greg and Mandy moved their belongings into the room. The bed was a king size and would provide plenty of room and the mattress really had not been used enough but what it was quite comfortable. There was also a balcony that overlooked the back yard and the deck.

The first night Greg couldn't get to sleep in there. Even with Mandy's drawings on the walls and all of their personal possessions missing, it still felt like his parent's room. As a child he was never allowed in there and even now he had never been comfortable going through even to use their shower. He couldn't seem to forget that his parents had both slept in here as well as fought in this room. Like any other person his age, he didn't care to even think of them having sex in this room.

When Mandy saw him the next morning, she asked why he was so tired. When he explained it to her she understood. "I don't think I could sleep in the same room as where my parents had been having sex. I always left the room when my mother would complain to her friends about having to do her 'wifely duty' twice a week. Is it the whole room or just sleeping in the bed that bothers you?"

I think it is just the whole room. They liked the dark colors and stuff. It just feels like their room."

"How about we turn it into our room then. We could paint or paper the walls, rearrange the furniture, whatever it would take to make you comfortable."

"Sounds good to me. I think I will let you do the planning and I will do the grunt work. And please, let's get a new bed. The thought of my parents rolling around naked makes me shiver."

Greg went up to shower and change for the class he was to teach that day. By the time he left, Mandy and Traci were busy talking colors and patterns. Trusting them to not go too far, he left them alone and got on his bike for the short trip to the gym where they held the classes.

On the way, he tried to work out why he was so nervous about the bedroom. It wasn't just the idea that he had never been allowed in there, but more like he was having to accept that his parents were moving on with their lives, and in some ways, he was being left out again. By moving into 'their' room, he had to accept the fact that his parents would not be coming back to stay. That had always been a dream he could hold on to, and now it was gone. It was like he had been emancipated instead of Mandy, an emancipation that he had not really wanted. Well he would just have to get used to the disappointment. He had done it many times growing up.

He worked the class harder than usual at first, but then he saw their frustration and chided himself for taking his anger out on them. He slowed the pace and started to work on helping each woman with her position and technique, and the class was back to normal by that time. He was glad to see everyone building confidence, even Cindy Lawder. She had been worked over by her husband so bad that she was in the hospital for two weeks. When she first started class, she would cower any time he would pick her out to demonstrate a technique.

But the last couple classes she had started to show a confidence that had not been there before. She was putting everything she had into the kicks and punches. He had been glad he was wearing a cup as well as the groin pads this week. Maybe that confidence would help when she had to face her soon to be ex-husband.

As he rode home, he was looking forward to a nice hot soak. Having 20 females beating up on you was almost as bad as competing in a tournament. When he first started, they were all afraid of hurting him. No problem in that now.

Greg parked the bike in the garage and noticed that the Monte Carlo had been moved from its normal place to be replaced with an array of drop cloths and a bunch of paint cans and tools. He made his way upstairs toward the sounds of female laughter.

When he stepped into the doorway, he saw Traci and Mandy attempting to cover the walls with paint. What they accomplished was getting more paint on themselves than on the walls. And from the position of the brush and roller marks, the splotches were more than accidental. Traci's shirt showed two roller marks across her breasts. Mandy had a handprint on her butt and a brushed on 'X' across her belly.

"Maybe it would work better if I would just cover you both in paint and roll you along the walls." This was probably the wrong thing to say, because Greg soon found himself the target of two laughing, paint-covered females. They were soon all covered in paint and laying on the drop cloth laughing. Greg then decided that thinking about the past was not worth it: not with the love and companionship of the two women who were with him.

They pulled themselves together and with Greg's help, they soon had the walls covered in a light cream color. With just that little change, the room took on a lighter, more airy feel. Mandy told him that she had a border to put up next to the ceiling and some new curtains that she would need his help to put up. He agreed to do that tomorrow. Then he suggested that they all share the shower in the master bath.

Even with the paint being water-based, it still took some scrubbing to get it all off. They each volunteered to help the other two to get clean. Of course, there was some fondling going on and Greg was surprised to see how easy the women were about touching each other. In addition to being a turn on, he was also happy that they cared for each other enough to not be worried about the caresses coming from someone of the same sex.

Feeling much better after their mutual shower, Mandy suggested that they grab some sub sandwiches and go out to the park for a picnic. They grabbed a blanket and headed to the deli that was in the little store a short hop from them. It was a family-owned place that didn't sell much in the way of regular groceries, but was famous for their sandwiches and salads.

One of Greg's classmates was behind the counter and greeted him when he came in. Flower (her parents had been hippies) got their orders and started to slice the meats that each wanted. She chatted with them all as she worked, asking how their summer had been and telling them about her vacation to her uncle's place in Virginia. They also picked up some pasta salad as well as plates and plastic utensils. Flower gave them a cheerful farewell and they headed to the local park.

This park was actually part of the state's park system, and was very well maintained. They took their supplies and found a spot that was under a huge tree and where they could see the water.

They sat in a triangle, munching on their subs and just enjoying the warm weather. After they were full, they took the pieces of bread and tossed them out to the ducks that were making their way around the edge of the shore. The antics of the younger ducks as they fought over the bread sent the three into fits of laughter as the birds would chase each other over a piece of crust. When they were out of tidbits, the ducks continued on their way and Mandy scooted down and put her head in Greg's lap. Traci stretched out alongside the other two. There were no words spoken, each enjoying the lowering sun in their own way.

That night Mandy and Greg slept in his old room since the smell of the paint was still strong. They made love slowly with Greg behind his lover as she was on her knees. She was getting far enough along that any position other than this one or on her side was uncomfortable. Then they settled down spooned together and fell asleep.

The next day, Greg was putting up the wallpaper border that Mandy had selected. He was under the guidance of Traci whose mother had taught her how to do wallpaper. Then they rearranged the furniture and re-hung the pictures that Mandy had picked out. When they were done, it was no longer his parent's room but theirs. They helped Traci move all of her things into Greg's old room since it was larger than the room she was in.

Mandy and Greg decided to take it easy that night. Traci had a date and they didn't feel like going out among the crowds, preferring each other's company. After dinner, they found an old black and white movie on, they snuggled together on the couch, moving only for snacks or bathroom breaks. After the movie, they retired to the hot tub to enjoy the relaxing jets pulsing against their skin.

They were still in there when Traci returned from her date. When she found them, she wasted no time in stripping her clothes off and settling into the warm water. After enjoying the heat for a few minutes, she started to tell them about her date.

"Josh was nice enough, I mean we always get along at work, but we just didn't really 'click'. He is handsome and funny and all that, but we just feel anything for each other than just friends. He actually was the one to bring it up, telling me that he didn't want to hurt me, but he really didn't want to be more than just friends. It was a relief to me because I felt the same way."

She took a long drink from her Pepsi before she continued. "Being with you guys has made me realize that I don't have to go out looking for a companion. I am not going to rush into anything because I don't have to. I love you both and that takes care of all I need for now."

Mandy moved over next to her and gave her a hug, letting her know that she was always welcome with them. Then they continued to relax a while longer talking about nothing important. Mandy noticed that she was getting very wrinkled from the water and by mutual agreement they all got out and dried off.

As Greg checked the doors and windows, Mandy suggested that Traci join them to help 'break in' their new room. She looked over at Greg who nodded in agreement. She agreed and the trio made their way up stairs to the master suite.

Greg followed them up watching two very sexy butts sway as they climbed the stairs. This was more than enough to cause his cock to awaken, and he was sporting an impressive erection by the time he got to the bedroom door. The women were already climbing in the king sized bed moving toward the center.

Greg stayed back to just watch as Mandy rolled on her side and started to kiss her friend. Traci did not hesitate, returning the kiss as she started to caress Mandy. They were in their own world for a while each one enamored with the feel of her partner. Traci broke the kiss only to move lower and take one of Mandy's nipples between her lips. Mandy had noticed that her breasts were becoming more sensitive and she gave a long groan in reaction to Traci's actions.

Greg saw Traci's hand move over Mandy's abdomen and down between her legs. Mandy gave a little jump when Traci found her clit, then moved to copy the other woman's movements. With their hands on each other's sexual center, they started to work each other toward climax. Traci went over first, lifting her head to cry out her release. Mandy was close as well and as soon as Traci came to her senses, she redoubled her efforts, and Mandy was soon voicing her orgasm as well.

As Mandy started to come down, Greg sat on the side of the bed. Both women noticed the movement of the mattress and grinned up at him shyly. "That was the most erotic thing I could imagine. The two women most important to me making each other feel good."

Mandy spoke up first. You didn't mind that you didn't get to join in?"

He gave a chuckle. "Not at all. That was too sexy for me to interfere. Besides, I figured I would get my chance later."

Traci sat up and pulled on Greg's arm until he was between them in the center of the bed. "Your chance is now." She looked over Greg to Mandy. "You think we should show him what it feels like to be attacked by two horny women at the same time?"

Mandy's grin gave her the answer. Mandy moved up and started kissing Greg deeply while Traci moved down to his feet. She started to caress and lick his legs while Mandy worked her way over his neck and to his nipples. Greg was soon squirming from the sensations they were giving him as they kissed and gently bit every inch of flesh they could reach.

As if by mutual agreement, they met just above the head of his cock. They kissed each other and then continued on their respective routes, only to reverse direction to meet once again.

This time, Traci took hold of the base of his cock and pulled it up off his stomach so they could take turns licking it. One would spend a little time stimulating him then move his cock so the other could work on it. He was about ready to explode when Traci began to tickle his balls with her fingernails. That was too much and he started shooting streams of his seed. After the first, Traci put her lips over the head and took part of his load. She relinquished his cock to Mandy who sucked the remaining semen from him, swirling her tongue around the head to make sure he gave up everything he had. Meanwhile Traci moved up to his chest and licked his first shot from his skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.