A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Late afternoon found Greg sitting in the shade reading a book while Traci was soaking up some sun. Mandy asked them both to come in and help her with something. When they got inside they saw that she had set over a dozen pieces of her work out, propped on the couch and chairs as well as the hearth.

"I can only enter six in the fair and I wanted to get your opinions on what to choose."

Greg was having a hard time choosing. Traci looked over every one of the drawings carefully, then turned to Mandy.

"One of the girls I had in my Psych class was an art major. Would you care if she came over and helped us out? I'm like Greg in that I think they are all good."

Mandy was flattered but readily agreed to having another person look. Deep down she really wanted to win some recognition since her parents were so against her drawing anything except religious things.

Traci hung up the phone from talking to her friend. "She will be over about eight tonight. I told her that a friend needed an opinion on her work, and she was happy to help. What's wrong?"

Mandy was looking at her carefully, and then shifting her gaze to Greg and then back again. "I had an idea for one more drawing, but it would require both of you. Would you be willing to pose together and let me put it in the show? The pose I am thinking of will require that Greg have his hands on you in certain places that he normally wouldn't, would that be alright?"

After her frustration last night the thought of Greg's hands on her body sounded very enjoyable to Traci. "It wouldn't bother me if Greg doesn't mind, or you for that matter."

"It won't bother me, I'm the one who suggested it. And I don't think that Greg will mind..."

For his part, Greg was of two minds on this. His male side was more than ready to get his hands on Traci's luscious body, even through her clothes. His logical side was worried that he wouldn't be able to control his reactions. "I don't mind, I'll just have to control myself. Such things I do for the advancement of my girlfriend's talent."

The dramatic way he said the last sentence, along with the melodramatic way he acted about it, broke the tension. Both women laughed at his antics and Mandy got them into the pose she wanted. Then she started sketching.

The two models stood in position she wanted, but both were feeling the sexual tension. The pose was very erotic and Traci was becoming excited by the feel of a man's hands on her. Greg found himself wanting to explore the areas where his hands were. Standing so close and the way Mandy had them posed, his head was next to her neck. He could smell the faint traces of her natural scent combined with the fragrance from her shampoo.

They finally took a break. Greg was glad to move to relieve stiff muscles as well as getting away from Traci's sensual body. Mandy went over to her previous drawings and pulled the nude of Traci that she had previously done. They went over to see how the drawing was coming along as she came back. Mandy had sketched in basic forms, getting the basis of the pose down but without the detail that she usually had.

Mandy came over to them with the previous sketch in her hand. "I am making you both nude in the piece. I need this to get the detail I need for you, Traci. Greg, I think I can do from memory." She grinned at the last remark.

Traci stood looking at the painting. Then she looked over at Greg, and finally to Mandy. She was sure it was her frustration taking over, but she spoke up hesitantly. "If it would be easier for you, and if Greg wouldn't be too embarrassed, I don't mind getting naked to pose."

Greg was stunned. It was hard enough to be in that pose with their clothes on, but touching her bare skin and being against her, body to body, he knew he couldn't stop his natural reaction. He knew that Traci had checked out his 'package' in his shorts, but this would be different. "I'll do it, but you know I can't help getting an erection. I promise not to try anything that isn't welcome though."

Traci smiled over at him. "I would be worried if you didn't have that reaction to me. I would wonder if something was wrong with me. But I know that you won't do anything that I would be worried about."

Mandy admitted that it would be a lot easier. "It would be better drawing from nudes, but I didn't want to ask you to do that. That was too much to ask."

"Well, now you don't have to ask." With that remark, Traci started removing her clothing. As she stripped off her shirt, Greg swallowed hard. It had been one thing to see this gorgeous woman naked from across the room, but quite another to be this close to her. He could see the fine hairs that were on her tummy that gave another dimension to her form. He could see that her nipples were hard and almost feel their texture...

He shook himself out of his thoughts and started undressing. He noticed that both Mandy and Traci were stealing glances in return. When he dropped his underwear, Traci gave a quiet gasp as his semi-erect cock came into view. He mumbled an embarrassed 'Sorry', but Traci just gave him a smile.

She got them posed and started to work. Greg had his arms around Traci, one just below and between her firm breasts. The other was covered by Traci's hand and was just above and to the side of her pubic hair like she was directing his hand to her sexual center. Her other hand was pulling his head to the side of her neck. Greg was having trouble with his hands trembling; the feel of her smooth skin was causing him to grow very erect.

To get the expression she wanted, Mandy gave Traci some hints. "Now think that Greg's hands are your dream lover's hands. Think about how they feel moving across your skin, going toward the places where you most want to feel them. How you would like them to travel up and play with your nipples and then move down and touch the skin on your pussy."

Traci took her advice and closing her eyes, she let the thought and feelings take over. She found that she was having trouble not moving. What the other two didn't know was that the lover she was thinking about was touching her right now. She had been attracted to both of these people soon after she had met them, but had suppressed those thoughts. Unfortunately, those feelings had grown rather than diminished after she had agreed to live with them.

Now having Greg's hands on her was making her desire go through the roof. Mandy had posed his hands close to where she ached to have him touch her and she wished he would move right to those places. He could just push a little further down and she would be in heaven! All too soon, Mandy told them they could take a break. Greg must have been having the same thoughts because he lightly caressed her before he moved back. The lack of his touch caused Traci to let a small groan of disappointment slip out.

Greg's arousal was quite evident as well. As he moved around easing the muscles that had been frozen in position, his hardon stood out proud from his body. He tried to apologize, but Traci told him it was a compliment to her and Mandy just giggled and gave him a wicked look.

As they got into position one last time, Greg unconsciously let his hand go lower, his pinky just grazing the top of her cleft. Traci squirmed from the touch, but held his hand in place when he started to move back to its former position. As Greg moved his head back to her neck, he noticed the faint aroma of a sexually excited woman. He decided to help her along a bit and started to kiss the side of her neck. Just small kisses so he didn't ruin the pose, but he could feel that they were having an effect. Her womanly scent that assailed his nose just confirmed it.

Traci gave out a low moan, and Greg looked over at his girlfriend to see her reaction. She had stopped drawing and catching his eyes, signaled for him to continue. Traci was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Mandy tell him to help her finish. She did feel Greg start to be more aggressive with his mouth on her neck. He was licking and kissing her skin from her shoulder to her ear.

As he did this, his hands moved as well. The one that was under her breasts moved to start caressing them, teasing the nipples to even greater hardness. When his other hand dipped down and touched her lower lips, she felt her orgasm building. She started bucking her hips, sliding his fingers over her aroused clit in one direction and causing his hard cock to brush against her hip as she moved back.

"Oh God, please take me over," she groaned, her pelvis moving rapidly. He was happy to comply, and slid his hand over her sex, slipping two fingers into her opening and gently rubbing her clit with his thumb.

That was all she needed and pressing her hand against his to keep pressure on her pussy, she came with a loud groan. Her body tensed then started to jerk in her orgasm. As she lost her ability to keep standing, Greg lowered her to the floor with him sitting behind her. She pulled his head around and kissed him hard. This caused her orgasm to increase and she almost screamed in the release she felt.

She finally came down from her high and opened her eyes to see Mandy sitting next to her, rubbing her side and arm. Greg's arms were still around her still covering her pussy and one breast and supporting her at the same time. Traci started to move, embarrassed that she had let go of her feelings that much, but Greg held her firm.

Mandy caught her attention. "There is no reason for you to be embarrassed. That was beautiful! I have never seen another woman have an orgasm and it was fascinating and so sexy. I have never seen anything like it."

She started to sit up a little and she felt something on her left hip. Greg looked a little embarrassed and explained that when she had her orgasm, he had one as well. It was his semen that was on her hip. She brought up her fingers and saw the evidence that what he said was true. Without thinking, she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted his seed. She looked up at Mandy, realizing that she might not appreciate what she had done, but the other woman was smiling down at her. "Yeah, I like it too. He does taste good doesn't he?"

Traci gave an embarrassed nod, agreeing with her. The way they had ended up on the floor was uncomfortable for a long stay and they soon decided to get cleaned up then meet back in the living room to discuss how their relationship had changed.

By the time they had all cleaned up, the time was getting close for Traci's friend to show up. By mutual consent, they decided to wait until after she left to talk about what happened but that didn't mean that it wasn't on their minds.

Greg told Mandy to continue to work if she wanted and he would call in a pizza order. By the time they delivered, they would have just enough time to eat before Traci's friend would be here.

The doorbell rang just as they were putting everything away. Traci went to open it and came back in with a tall very nice looking brunette. "Karen, this is Greg Tolkin and Mandy Carson. Guys, this is Karen Wilson, the friend that I told you about."

They shook hands and Greg offered the woman something to drink. She opted for a glass of wine and then they took her in to see Mandy's artwork.

Karen didn't say much as she studied each one of the pieces. She did look them over carefully, moving up close then stepping back to get the full 'feel' of each one. Finally she turned to Traci.

"You didn't tell me how good Mandy is. I just wish I was this talented." Then she turned to Mandy. "My dear, you have a real talent for capturing the real emotion of your subject. My work is more free form, but you should stay with literal interpretations. Now as far as which ones to choose, I would make a suggestion that you go with a theme. Maybe call it 'Life's Emotions' and use the one of you pregnant, the one you are working on calling it "Passion", The one you did with the man bent by the headstone naming it "Sorrow", and so on. A themed display always gets attention."

Mandy liked that Idea and started working from there. She was taking the rejected ones and putting them aside and was still deciding on a couple more. As she was doing this, Karen was standing out of the way talking to Traci and Greg.

"She is very good. I could almost guarantee that my professor would recommend her for a scholarship if he saw her work. Has she done any work in any other media? Oils, watercolors? How about sculpture?"

"Not that I know of." was Greg's reply. "She has only been free to work on art since she got away from her parents. But even being restricted, she did some nice work."

Karen then gets a grin on her face. "I always wondered how you would look without clothes Traci. An artist's eye and all that. Now I know. Did she enhance Greg's equipment?"

Both Traci and Greg turned very red, but Traci answered her friend. "Actually she is very accurate. She did draw Greg more flaccid, because they don't want anything really sexual."

"So Greg, you were more uhh... aroused than what was on the picture?"

Greg knew she was enjoying his embarrassment. "Well, when you are standing with your arms around a gorgeous, sexy woman, there are some reactions that are automatic. That her neck tastes so good doesn't help." He leered at Traci grinning.

"Oh you're awful, you pervert!" Traci slapped him on the shoulder playfully. Mandy walked up then.

"Is my boyfriend being a letch again?"

"Yes he is," answered Traci

"Well, if he gets too bad, just smack him again." She was grinning at Greg's expression, which was one of indignation.

Karen handed her wineglass to Traci. "I need to go, since I have a date. Think about the scholarship for next year. You might even be able to get some kind of apprentice program through your school."

Mandy thanked her for her time and expertise. Karen shrugged it off saying, "It was my pleasure to see your work. I look forward to seeing your display at the fair."

Karen left after telling Traci to give her a call sometime before school started and they would go out for the evening. Greg closed the door and came back into the living room.

"Nice lady," he said as he sat on the end of the couch. Traci was in the middle with Mandy on the other side.

"Yeah, I was surprised when I first called her. She seemed to be really happy to hear from me. I guess I have a few friends at college after all."

"You are an easy person to like," was Mandy's reply.

"I guess you're right. After being envied and despised for so long by other girls, it seems different. They always thought I was going to steal their boyfriends and never got to know me. Maybe it will be different, at least a little bit now."

Mandy moved closer and took her friend's hand. "You know you don't have to worry about that with me. I think I am close enough to Greg to know that he wouldn't leave me for you. Even if he did get off just being next to you." She gave a giggle for that thought.

Traci looked serious. "About what happened. I want you to know that I REALLY enjoyed what happened. I never expected anything like that and it caught me by surprise. I just went with what you described, and when I felt Greg's hands and thought about what I would like to have him do, it just happened. I don't want that to become a problem between all of us."

Mandy patted the hand she held. "You don't have to worry about it causing any problems at least on my part." Greg nodded in agreement when they both looked at him. "We still think of you as our friend. After what you said last night, I could tell that you needed some release. You didn't notice, but I told Greg to get you off. We both could tell you needed it. Besides I don't think it took much to get him to participate once he knew I didn't mind."

Greg moved over and took Traci's other hand. "I was more than happy to help you out, and not for the obvious reasons. You are our best friend and you needed something I could help with. That I enjoyed it as much as you did was just icing on the cake. It just happened, but I have no bad feelings about it."

Traci looked back at Mandy. "Is that the way you think too? It doesn't bother you that he not only saw me naked, but brought me to a wondrous climax?"

"No it doesn't. If you need some help in the future, I have no problem with it happening again. Just as long as I know about it. Hell, maybe I could be in it as well."

Now Traci was in shock. Had she heard Mandy say she wanted to be intimate with her? She was not adverse to such things, and she did find the pregnant woman attractive. This was hard for her to comprehend. She finally admitted that she did love both of these people and realized that they loved her... "Before I say anything else about this, I need to confess that I have always found you both very attractive in a sexual way. Does that make a difference to either one of you?"

They both replied that it didn't make any difference at all. Mandy summed it up for both of them. "You didn't think I knew you were attracted to Greg? You would never have had the orgasm you did if it had been someone you didn't care for. You were probably thinking about how it would feel to have him making love to you when you came. Am I right?"

Traci dropped her head. "You are right. He was making me feel so good, and when I felt his dick against me, I thought about how it would feel filling me up. That's when I came."

"If you want, I am sure that he would love to make that come true for you."

Traci looked between them. "You mean it. You would let him fuck me?"

"No, but I would certainly make love to you. I care enough about you not to just want to get off with you but to enjoy something like that with you."

Traci then looked at both of them with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. "I think I would like that very much"

Greg leaned over and gave Traci a kiss. It wasn't passionate, but one that gave her the feeling that she was loved. When their lips parted Mandy gave her the same treatment.

As the two girls hugged, Mandy said, "It doesn't have to be planned you know. It happens when it happens. Whenever you feel the need, just let us know."

"Thanks for everything guys. And not just for this, I mean everything. I love you guys."

They all sat there talking and touching until they all were ready for bed. Traci decided that she was quite sated and retired to her own room. Mandy had not had any relief and practically attacked Greg when he climbed into bed. They made love then settled down for sleep; glad that the tension each had felt building for a long while was now in the open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.