A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Mandy was happy that her friend and tutor was going to stay, and went up to make sure the room was ready. She and Greg took the boxes that were in there to the garage, and put fresh linen on the bed. She even took the curtains down and washed them and freshened the drawers in the dresser. By the end of the next day, she judged the room ready.

Traci arrived mid afternoon two days later. Greg let her in and found himself engulfed in a hug. Even as he returned the hug, he was aware of her breasts pressing against his chest and the feel of smooth skin where his arms surrounded her. When she pulled back, he could clearly see her nipples poking at the tube top she wore.

Mandy came from upstairs and received the same treatment. When their embrace ended, they moved into the living room while Greg grabbed them all a drink before joining them. They sat there catching up on what had happened in each other's lives. Traci was relieved that the baby was doing fine and that the trial had went as expected.

For her part, Traci gave an accounting of what had happened at home. "Mom and Dad didn't tell me anything was going on before I got home, but I could tell something wasn't right. When I would call, they would be preoccupied with something else. I wish that they had let me know, because I walked into a real mess. Ricky, that's my brother, had just been found guilty of conspiracy in gang related activities and was already at the detention center. Mom was refusing to believe her little boy would do what he did, and Dad was trying to convince her that Ricky did it himself. He always was one to try and find an easy out and Mom, I hate to say, allowed and even helped him whenever he got into trouble.

"Anyway, Dad was blaming Mom for Ricky's problems, and Mom was saying Dad was too rough and uncaring. Meanwhile, my older brother was out doing his own thing and the younger ones were staying with my Grandparents for the summer. I just couldn't stand the tension and told them that I had to come back early. I don't even know if they realized that I was leaving."

By now, she was showing some tears. Mandy, who had been sitting on the couch with her, wrapped her arms around her friend. She signaled for Greg to come over and he too a position on the other side of her, rubbing her back and saying soothing things to her. When she got her emotions in check, she put a hand on each of them and thanked them for listening and letting her get it out of her system.

They both assured her that they were more than happy to help her. When she was able, Mandy took her up to show her the room, then they all helped in the unloading of Traci's car. By the time she had put her things away, it was getting dark and Mandy suggested that they grab something out rather than try and cook.

They all got into the Monte Carlo and went to one of the chain restaurants. On the way back, Traci asked if they could stop so she could pick up some things that she had left at home. Greg pulled into the parking lot of the discount store and they all went inside. While Traci and Mandy found what was needed, Greg went into the electronics department and picked up a couple of DVDs that he wanted. They met back up at the checkout and then headed back home.

Traci was tired from her long drive and was soon yawning. She told them goodnight and headed for her bed. Before long, Greg and Mandy followed suit and once in their bed talked a little about the day's events before they made slow, passionate love.

The next morning, Greg woke to the smell of coffee drifting up from the kitchen. Slipping on an old pair of gym shorts, he followed the scent to the kitchen to find Traci looking around for the pots and pans to start breakfast. She was dressed in an oversized man's t-shirt and a pair of bikini panties. Her perfect backside that was revealed as she bent over gave Greg a wakeup call that far surpassed any stimulant in a cup. He discretely backed away from the doorway until he heard her move to the stove, then came into the kitchen.

She gave him a smile and a cheery 'Morning', which he answered with a garbled greeting as he grabbed a cup of coffee. As soon as he got his tongue in synch with his brain, he asked what she was doing up so early. She reminded him that she was used to being an hour ahead of here. She topped off her cup and came over to stand opposite him at the island.

"I want to thank you again for letting me stay here. Last night was the first good night's sleep that I've had since I left college."

"We are both glad that we can do it. We had some 'pillow talk' last night and both agreed that you are a very important person to us. And we both love you as a friend."

"You don't know how that make me feel. I love both of you guys too, and it's good to feel that way."

They drank their coffee in a comfortable silence. When their cups were empty, Traci brought over the pot and gave them both a refill. "Do you think Mandy will be up soon? I thought I would make some breakfast."

"I'm sure she will be. The smell of food usually gets her awake."

Traci then started bustling around and soon had homemade biscuits in the oven and was frying sausage and cubed potatoes. The smell must have awakened Mandy because she made an appearance. She asked if Traci wanted any help and receiving a negative reply, she sat next to her lover while the other woman worked away. When she gave them their plates, they were loaded with sausage, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes and biscuits. They all dug in and soon the plates were empty and their stomachs full. Mandy insisted on cleaning up since Traci had cooked and then they took their coffee out to the back deck.

They made small talk while they drank their coffee and then decided to get ready for the day. When he was dressed, Greg decided that he had better clean the hot tub. He and Mandy had been making up for its previous lack of use and the filter needed to be cleaned, and he wanted to check the plumbing connections and the heater. The women were busy cleaning the house and making up a grocery list.

Traci came out to get Greg for lunch and found him buttoning up the access panel. "I didn't know you had a hot tub. I've never been in one before."

"You are welcome to use it whenever you want. It's a great way to relax."

Mandy came out of the patio door about then. "You going to tell her the rule about using the tub?" Greg turned red and Traci looked at her questioningly. "First time he brought me out here, he told me that no suits were allowed in the tub."

Now it was Traci's turn to blush, and Mandy giggled. "I think we can make an exception for Traci", Greg stated. Mandy just gave a pout and laughed. Greg gave a fleeting thought of a naked Traci in the tub. He felt his cock stirring and fought those images.

"By the way, lunch is ready when you are." With that announcement, Mandy turned to go back inside. Greg gave a lopsided grin and motioned Traci to lead the way inside.

They all quickly settled down into a routine that pleased them all. Traci quickly found a part time job that would give her some spending money. The daycare center where she was working had a summer program for pre-teens and she found great enjoyment in helping their young minds to think while still making it fun. Since she was an education major, it even gave her some practical experience for the upcoming year.

Mandy was showing enough by now that she had trouble finding a job, but an ice cream store hired her to work two days a week at their stand in the amusement park. It wasn't much but she felt like she was contributing, and making some money on her own. Having a job really made her feel good, since her early training was geared to women not working outside the home. She was an individual now, not dependent on a husband for everything she needed.

With his investments, wisely managed by Carl, showing a good profit in addition to his monthly expense account from his parents, Greg did not need to work. It had been Mandy's suggestion that he put his martial arts training to good use. He contacted a women's shelter and soon was giving self-defense classes for the women there. One thing he had learned through his training and teaching Mandy was patience. Once word got around in the shelter that he was patient and really wanted to help, the class was overflowing.

It was one of those rare days when they were all home when the doorbell rang. Greg had been stretched out on the couch reading so he was the first to the door. Outside was an elderly man with gray hair and dressed in a suit and tie. Greg opened the door and the man said he wanted to speak to Miss Amanda Carson. Not being too sure of who this man was, he asked, "And just who do I say is wanting to speak to her?"

"I am the Reverend Campol. Now go fetch her out here."

"I don't think so, not with that kind of attitude. Just what are you going to do, try and kidnap her?"

Clearly this man was not used to someone who questioned his authority. It stumped him for just a moment. But he figured out that he had better try a different tactic. "No, son. I just wish to speak to her. I bring a message from her mother."

"Just a moment, and I will see if she wants to speak to you." He shut the door and turned the deadbolt. Then he went to get Mandy. He found her in her bikini outside with Traci. He told her who was at the door and asked her if she wanted him to get rid of the Reverend.

"No, I might as well see what he wants. I can't imagine why he would be coming here." She slipped on her short robe and came into the living room. Greg went back to the door and led the Reverend in. Mandy greeted him guardedly, being cordial but without any emotion.

The Reverend however was having a reaction to the amount of bare flesh that Mandy was showing. His eyes zeroed in on her bare legs and the tops of her breasts that were showing where the robe didn't cover. He was almost drooling and quickly sat down to cover his growing erection.

Mandy started the conversation. "You said you had a message from my mother?"

"Yes. She wishes you to know that she misses you and wants you to come back to your home. She understands that you were upset and didn't mean to behave in such a disrespectful manner, but much like the prodigal son in Luke, you may return to the family and the church and renounce you sins."

"I don't know of any sins I have committed. I was raped, impregnated by my rapist, and then tossed out of the house by my father with the consent of my mother. I didn't do anything."

"Young woman, you disobeyed you father and mother. You ran off and are living with this young man", indicating Greg, "without the benefit of a Christian marriage. You are probably committing the sin of fornication. Just look at the way you are dressed! You are practically naked, showing your body off for the entire world to see. You have slipped into a sinful lifestyle filled with depravity and corruption. I am here to offer you the chance to return to the arms of God and become righteous once again."

It was then that Traci walked into the living room. Having come from outside sunning herself she was wearing the same bikini that Greg had first seen her wearing the first day she had stayed over. If Greg's reaction had been being tongue-tied, the Reverend's was to almost have a heart attack. She looked like a goddess standing there, her breasts exposed except for just the nipples and the outline of her vulva clearly showing against the tiny bottom, the lips just peeking from around its sides. Greg asked for a Pepsi, but the reverend couldn't even speak. When he didn't answer, she shrugged and turned to go toward the kitchen, exposing her naked backside and the thin white band of her thong.

Traci returned and after handing Greg the can of pop, stated that she was going up to shower and then she would start dinner. Both of the young people noticed that the Reverend's eyes never left Traci's body until she was completely out of sight.

"And just who was that young woman? Does she live here as well?"

"That is our housemate and friend, Traci." This was from Mandy.

"Well I have never seen such a obscene display in all my life. Such things should be outlawed! Indeed this house is a den of depravity. How could you turn away from your upbringing to be part of such sinfulness?"

Greg was gearing up to shut this guy down with a few not so well chosen words. Mandy saw him tense up and put her hand on his leg to let him know she would handle it. He looked over at her and held his peace.

"Reverend Campol, Think what you like, but I will not have you disparaging my friends in my own house. Traci is a wonderful person and we both love her for who she is, not what she looks like. I seem to remember reading that God judges by what is in our hearts not how we appear. After I got away and looked at the world without your prejudices, I found that it isn't as horrible as you and the others make it out to be. There are good people out there. I have found more love and acceptance in the past months than I ever felt in my whole life. Greg loves me for who I am. So does Traci and all the friends I have made."

She stood up from the couch. "Now I think it is time for you to leave. Tell my mother that if she had really cared for me, she would have given me comfort instead of turning her back on me. I am my own person now and I don't need you or them to run my life."

The Reverend was so shocked; that he forgot about the obvious erection that he had sprouted since he had first seen Mandy and that had almost become painful when he had spotted Traci. Now when he stood, the evidence was plain to see. There was a wet spot on the front of his pants where the head of his dick probably was. Mandy couldn't help herself and got one final shot in.

"Why Reverend, were you having sinful thoughts about me and my housemate?"

He quickly turned very red in the face and used the bible he was carrying to try and cover himself. "I will pray that you come to your senses young woman and leave this sinful life." Greg opened the door and he almost ran out of the house and down the sidewalk.

He barely had the door closed before Mandy was in his arms. "Damn, that felt so good. He is a lecherous old man, always trying to touch the girls. It was great to finally tell him off."

Greg started laughing as he held his lover. "I though his eyes were going to pop out of his head when Traci came walking in. I bet he has some very sinful thoughts for quite a while."

"I bet he has his hands in his pants before he can get his car started."

They were still trying to get their laughter under control when Traci came back down. When they explained what happened, she tried to apologize for coming in dressed like she was.

Greg put his hand on her shoulder. "There is no need for you to apologize. This is your house too and what you choose to wear or not to wear is your decision. If we are having company, you will know it and be attired, just like we will if you are expecting someone. This guy just showed up unannounced and comes in making judgments. It was his own fault."

Traci smiled back at them, and then went to the kitchen to start dinner.

Mandy did as the doctor suggested and contacted the county social services department... She met with them and after filling out all the forms, was given a caseworker. Greg went with her for the initial interview. She had to explain to the woman when she became pregnant, what her marital status was, her financial and living arrangements were, and all manner of other personal questions.

After they were done with all the official work, the caseworker - Janet - became friendlier. Normally if you have a man living with you, you can't get help, however I think that with your circumstances, we can manipulate the paperwork and make it out that you are just receiving help from a friend. Especially since the child isn't Greg's."

"However, there is a law in this state where you can collect child support from the father, or from the father's parents if you keep the child. This department handles it for you. We will probably go after him for your prenatal care anyway."

Mandy didn't say too much on the way home, and was even more quiet than usual that evening. She was having mood swings every now and then from the changes that were taking place in her body, so Greg didn't say anything.

The next day was another appointment with Dr. Simmons. This time they did an ultrasound to check the baby's development and both Greg and Mandy got to watch. It was fascinating to see how it moved around inside her tummy. The technician and the doctor both told them that everything was looking fine. She asked if they were going to go for natural childbirth and when Mandy said she was, she had them sign up for Lamaze classes.

When Mandy was silent on the way home and went outside as soon as they got there, Greg knew something was really bothering her. He grabbed a couple of sodas from the refrigerator and went out the patio door to find his lover sitting on the steps down to the hot tub.

He sat down by her and offered her the extra can he had. When she looked up at him she had tears in her eyes. "Mandy, sweetheart, tell me what's the matter."

"I don't know if I can. It's just that... Oh God, this is so hard to say. I... I've been feeling the baby move and kick. I can feel that it is alive in me... part of me. And today when I saw... you know when we saw her moving and how perfect she was... It's just that... I don't think I can give her up!" With the last sentence she broke down into huge wracking sobs, holding onto Greg's shirt with all her might, almost hysterical.

It was a long time before her crying even began to calm down. All Greg could do was to hold her while her body shook from the emotion that was overwhelming her. He kept stroking her hair and her back and feeling utterly lost as to what he could do for her.

The stream of tears and the hard sobs eventually died down to where she was quiet, the only movement was a hiccup every so often. When those even subsided, he finally got her to talk.

"Sweetheart, if you want to keep the baby, that's your decision. I can't see what the problem is."

"What does that do to us? I can't expect you to want to have someone else's baby around. That wouldn't be fair. But I don't want to lose you either. I can't make a decision like that. I can't stand the thought of losing either one of you!" Greg thought she was going to start crying again.

"Honey, look at me. You don't have to worry about losing either one of us. If you want to keep the baby, then that's what you do. I promise I won't love you or her any less. The baby is part of you and that makes the difference. She didn't choose her sperm donor and you certainly didn't."

"You sure? I mean we had planned to give her up for adoption and everything. Now it all changes."

"Do you think that I am so shallow that I can't love the child just because I didn't father it? I thought you understood me better than that." This last comment came out with more than a little bit of anger. He stood up and went back into the house, still fuming that she thought he was that shallow.

Mandy stared after him for a moment. He was angry with her and as she thought about it, he had every right to be. He wasn't one to be that uncaring for her and for her baby. He had shown her nothing but friendship and love. She should have thought it over more before she blurted out something like that.

She continued to sit on the steps thinking about what was happening to her. She knew that she needed to feel safe and secure after all that had happened to her. Greg had provided all that and more. He hadn't asked for anything in return. She knew he loved her: he had proved that in more ways than just sex. And now she had tossed that all aside in her insecurities. She had to fix this with Greg and right now.

She found him in the living room with the television on, but he wasn't really watching it. She could see anger on his face, but more so his eyes showed her the hurt she had caused him. Coming around to face him, she kneeled down and took his hands in hers.

"I thought about what you said out there. You were right. I know you are not shallow or that self-centered. I'm just so scared about this whole thing and I was going on emotion and not thinking. I want to make this right between us again. I'm so sorry I said what I did and I need to know everything is going to be okay between us."

She looked so pleadingly at him that he couldn't stay mad at her. After he had come in the house, he had thought about it and figured out that it was just her fear that caused her to react the way she did. He reached down and pulled her up into his lap and rocked her gently as he would a small child who was upset. As he stroked her hair, he whispered to her, "I can't guarantee that everything will go smooth, but I can tell you that we can handle whatever comes if we stick together."

He could feel her smile through her tears. He almost didn't hear her when she said, "You know I love you, don't ya?"

He was relieved to know that she was finding her balance, at least partially. "I love you too. Now what should we have for dinner?"

She got up from his lap and walked with him into the kitchen, the crisis over. Mandy promised herself that she would never again question his love and caring for her.

A few days later, Mandy called Marina Sultas and told her of the decision to keep the baby. She hadn't started the search for a couple that wanted to adopt, so there was no time lost. She also let her know that for some perverse reason her parents had decided to fight the emancipation. It sounded like a control thing, but whatever reason, the trial was set a month away. She would be having both of them coming in and get prepped for testimony about a week before the day they had to go in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.