A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The next day, Greg took Mandy to school before he headed to his own. She waved to him as he drove off on the bike. It was unusual for him to be riding to school so the receptionist was surprised when he brought not one but two helmets into the office. She didn't say anything but just set them back with the others. Then he was off to class.

At the lunch break, he felt the phone vibrate in his pocket. Nobody else had the number yet and after a quick verification of the incoming number, he answered.

"Hello Sweetheart."

"Hey there! Just wanted to hear your voice."

"Howzit going on your first day?"

"I'm stressing. I have been doing assessment tests all morning. They will have my scores and will be able to place me late this afternoon they said. I'm scared, because I don't know a lot of the stuff they were asking. They didn't teach this stuff at my other school."

"Hang in there. I'm sure you'll do just fine."

"I hope so. The classes here are going to be a change as well. Hey, the bell for class just rang, I gotta go."

"Okay. See ya when you get out. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Greg broke the connection and slipped the phone in his pocket. Then he used the time left to look over his notes for the modern lit class he had next period.

As Greg walked through the halls, he suddenly noticed that he had not been harassed all day. Adam and his pack of goons had looked in his direction, but didn't approach. He didn't know how long it would last, but he would take what he could. They may have decided that he was an unknown quantity now, not just a geek that could be picked on. He sure hoped so; it would make his time at school a lot easier.

After his last class of the day, he was putting his books in his locker when he noticed that a young girl was having trouble with the armload of books that she was carrying. Instead of just watching like he would normally would, this time he went over to help her. Before he could get there, one of the books got away from her and when she went to grab for it, the entire armload fell.

The poor thing looked horrified with embarrassment. She knelt down to start gathering things up and Greg bent down to help her. She seemed startled by the help, but smiled at him gratefully. With her books and papers arranged, she stood and thanked him. He took a few of the books from her and walked her to her locker. When they arrived and she got everything put away, she thanked him again and introduced herself as Olivia, and she was a sophomore.

Greg told her she was welcome and told her his name. Then he moved off feeling good that he had helped her as well as his surprise with himself for the change. Before he had become involved with Mandy, he would not have had the nerve to do something like that. Mandy had taught him that women were not the strange creatures that he had been so shy around. For all that his lover said he had done for her, she had done much for him as well.

Greg rode up in front of the Charter school and waited for Mandy to get out. When the bell rang, girls in all sizes and varying degrees of pregnancy came bounding out of the entrance. A few were looking at him with interest, but for the most part, the rest were just glad to be out for the day. Mandy was one of the last to come out and when she did, she looked exhausted. He gave her a quick kiss then handed her helmet over to her. They didn't talk on the way home, but he did enjoy the feel of her arms around his waist. She was used to riding now, but hung on to him more for the closeness of him and not for fear.

The evenings were still cool but not as bad as before. They were having a good start to a warmer than normal spring and the temps during the day had been above the norm for May, with the forecast predicting more of the same. Greg promised his lover a relaxing surprise after dinner, but she was to just relax while he got dinner started.

They settled on burgers and fries. Greg uncovered the deep fryer and started the oil to heat while he made the patties. Mandy was sitting on the other side of the island so she could tell him what had happened that day while he cooked.

"I got my test scores back and they think that with tutoring I will be able to catch up with where I should be. My science and history are both behind so I have to work on getting up to speed on them. I did well in English and Math though. But boy those tests were a stress factor of ten plus!"

"Well sweety, it is good news that you are living with a brain then. I can tutor you on at least science. History is not my best subject, but I might be able to help with that as well."

"I really would appreciate it. They have tutors there that are college students that are paid by the school. They are used mainly for when the girls are too far along to continue coming in, and right after the baby is born. They actually give you like six weeks to get used to your baby after it's born if you are going to keep it. And I found out that I get to take Art! That was one thing I really enjoyed even though we had to draw something with a religious theme. Now I can draw what I want."

"I'm really glad you are going to enjoy it. I have a feeling that this last part of the year is going to be rough for me. All but one of my classes are advanced courses, but it will clear my schedule for next year. I'm lucky that I don't have any homework today. I have a study hall sixth period and I get most of it done then, but I have three papers that are due before the end of the month so looks like we both are going to be spending time hitting the books."

Greg dumped the frozen fries in the hot oil and dropped their patties onto the indoor grill. "Since my desk is so small, why don't we set up my computer on the dining room table and we can work there. Since it is just you and I, we won't be holding any dinner parties and that way we can study together."

Mandy was all in favor of them being able to study together where she could ask questions if she needed to. Their conversation turned to less stressful aspects of their two schools. Mandy had met a couple of girls that would be in her class and thought they were very nice. Greg told her about the girl he helped in the hallway.

Mandy couldn't help but tease him just a bit. "You better watch out. You know how we girls are about guys that come to our rescue."

Greg picked up a French fry that was cooling on the paper towels and threw it at her playfully. "I don't think there is any danger in that. And it's your fault anyway. If you hadn't shown me I didn't have to be afraid of girls, I wouldn't have helped her."

To that, she just pursed her lips at him, and then ate the fry he had tossed at her. Laughing at her, he served up the meal and sat with her at the counter. The stress must have made her hungry because she dove into the meal. It didn't take long before they had finished the meal and Mandy got up to rinse the dishes and put things away. Greg disappeared out on the deck for a few minutes then was back in.

"I got your surprise started and it should be ready in a little while. Probably just enough time to get the computer carried down." It didn't take long to disconnect the components and bring them down stairs. The house had been wired for a network and the outlet was next to his mother's hutch. As Mandy brought out down the printer, Greg checked the surprise then hooked up all the connections. It took about an hour total to be up and running even with Mandy asking various questions and frequent stops for touching and kissing.

Greg had Mandy go upstairs and get some towels and then they went out onto the deck. At the far end that had been previously covered with yard tools and other junk, sat a four-person Jacuzzi. The lights inside showed that the water was circulating slowly and as Mandy stuck her hand into the water she found it as warm as a bath.

She turned to Greg with a look of wonderment in her face. "I had no idea that you had a hot tub here."

"Dad had it put in when they were here more often. It has been sitting for quite a while, but when I saw how stressed you were, I happened to remember it was here. I wasn't sure if it would work, but the pump and heater came on just fine."

"Lets get changed and get in."

Greg shook his finger at her. "There is a rule that no suits are allowed in the tub. Just the one you were born with."

Mandy looked around. "But couldn't the neighbors see in?"

"Nope. That is why there is the high wall around the three sides. And the trees cover anywhere else around the deck. Mom doesn't know I know, but she used to sunbathe naked out on the deck. I came home a couple of times to see her out here."

Assured that they had privacy, Mandy started pulling her clothes off. As soon as she was bare, she stepped up on the low deck and slowly let herself down into the water sighing with delight as the water enveloped her body. She stretched out on one of the seats as Greg joined her sitting across from her.

They spent perhaps a half hour just letting the warm water swirl around them, soaking away the day's tension. Greg decided then that she was relaxed enough to learn something else about the tub. He had heard of this and thought she would want to try it. He told his lover to get on her knees in the deeper part of the tub. He then got behind her and guided her to where one of the jets was coming out. She felt the rush of water pulsing against her tummy, just below the junction of her thighs. He reached over and turned the pressure of the jets and then eased her down until she the stream was hitting her clit. She started at the sensation then groaned as she felt it massage her love button. She moved around until the stream was hitting just the top of her lips and her clit.

Greg helped out by massaging her breasts and kissing and nibbling on the back of her neck and ears. That combined with the feeling of his cock rubbing across her pussy lips had her over the edge in just a couple of minutes.

As she started to come down, Greg maneuvered her to the bench to let her rest. As soon as she recovered, she got him to sit on the edge of the tub. She spread his legs and got between them on her knees. She started to play with his balls and slowly jacking his cock. When he was once again fully hard, she dropped her lips over the head and started to slide her mouth down as far as she could. She touched the back of her throat with the head; she gagged and pulled him back out until she was comfortable. Taking her fingers, she measured how much of his cock was still showing. Now that she had her limit set, she started to suck him off. She had heard whispered comments from the other girls on how they would do the boys, so she knew some of the basics. But she was determined to get him off this way.

Even with his non-existent experience with anything like this, he could tell that she had never done this before, but she was making up for her inexperience with ambition. He was worked up from watching her climax and it wasn't long before he felt himself reaching his peak.

"I'm gonna shoot real soon," he told her. She just applied herself more to her task. He had been holding at still as he could but when she started to massage his balls his pelvis started to thrust up to meet her lips. Since she had her fingers around the base of his dick, he couldn't choke her and she went with it.

She felt his balls pull up and his shaft get even stiffer. He held his pelvis high up for a second then let loose into her mouth. The first shot almost gagged her as it hit the back of her throat and she pulled up until her lips were sealed around the head. She then jacked his shaft as he filled her mouth with his seed. As he eased down onto the deck, she pulled her lips off the head, then looked up at him and swallowed. He saw her throat work and realized that she had taken everything he had.

She then rose up and kissed him, running her tongue in and over his. It was then he tasted his own spend. He didn't care for the taste, but after what she had done for him, he didn't complain.

As soon as he was able, he slid back down into the water to rinse what she had missed off his body. Then he took her hand and after grabbing a towel, led her into the house. They stopped in the kitchen long enough to grab some juice from the fridge and then up to their room. Neither one was horny after the tub, so they got dried off and then spent the rest of the evening learning even more of each other's sensitive spots.

After that, they settled into a rhythm in their lives. They went to their respective schools, and then they took turn doing the cooking while the other did the dishes. Then it was homework and relaxation in the hot tub or if the temperature didn't cooperate, reading or watching TV. Since they were assured of each other's presence, they didn't have to make love every night, but they were sure to keep each other satisfied.

Greg found that Mandy had been right about Olivia, the sophomore he had helped pick up her books in the hallway. She seemed to show up around him more and more. Not in any way that was really obvious, but if he was hanging in the hall between classes, she seemed not too far away.

Anytime he spoke to her, she would get really red in the face and have some trouble talking. He recognized her shyness but he didn't see the signs that there was more to it. Still, he didn't mind her hanging around him. She would sit with her friends at a table close to his at lunch and if he looked up from what he was doing, she would hide her face or quickly look away.

After a few weeks of this, she got just a little bolder. She started to leave the top buttons of her blouse undone and if he looked in her direction, she would find an excuse to lean forward so he could see down her blouse to the tops of her still budding breasts. She would also try and get close enough in a crowd to give him a look. She would wear a short skirt, and when this was the case, she would sit opposite him in the cafeteria. When he would glance in their direction, one of her girlfriends would whisper and she would make a move in order to show her trim legs and sometimes her panty covered ass.

He casually mentioned this to Mandy who took it much more seriously than he had. "Greg, don't you know when a girl has a crush on you?"

Greg looked shocked. "You mean she's in love with me or something?"

"From what you have told me she thinks she is in love with you. I remember when I had a couple of crushes when I was younger. I would try to get their attention just about like you say she's been acting. You must have had a crush or two during school. Think how you felt around them."

"You really think she is plotting on how to get me alone so she can screw my socks off? That's what I used to think..." There was a mischievous gleam in his eye when he said that.

Mandy giggled at his comment. "No, you goof! Although that is part of it. Girls think more romantic things. She probably dreams of you coming along and sweeping her off her feet and then making glorious love to her in a field of flowers. That is more like it."

Greg was silent for a moment and then he got serious. "I can't let her go on like this. It isn't fair to her and now that I realize what is going on, I would feel guilty as hell if I am leading her on."

"Sweetheart, you have got to be careful if you are going to destroy her crush on you. The female ego at that age is as delicate as a boy's. Do it as gently as possible. She may reject it, but you could offer to be a friend to her. That might help some."

Greg thought about it even after Mandy had fallen asleep beside him. Olivia was a cute girl. She was very shy, but that might be the effects of her feelings for him. He knew he didn't want to hurt her, but he also knew that she needed to look for another love interest. He fell asleep still trying to decide what to say to her.

The next day at lunch, he found an empty table and sat down. Olivia and some of her friends took a table in his line of sight as usual. However when she looked over at him, he motioned her to come and sit with him. Olivia screwed up her courage and stood. Picking up her tray, she started toward him ignoring the whispers and the giggles of her peers.

She nervously sat down opposite Greg. He finished swallowing and started to talk to her in a low voice.

"Olivia, I have got to ask you something and I can't find any way to do it without coming right out and asking. Do you have feelings for me?" When she turned red and nodded her head, he continued. "I'm sorry, but I am already committed to another. If I wasn't I would be very interested in you."

Olivia looked up at him and he could see the tears in her blue eyes. But he forged on. "I find you sweet and cute and very sexy. Please try and understand. There is nothing wrong with you or about you. It is just that I am committed to a woman who I am very much in love with. And you deserve to be loved by someone who will be as devoted to you as I am toward Mandy."

Olivia finally spoke up. "You really mean it when you said I was sweet and... and sexy?"

"I sure did. You don't think I noticed when you would give me flashes of skin, but believe me, I noticed."

"You must think I am some silly little girl who has a crush on you." Olivia hung her head down and he thought she was going to break down in tears.

"Not at all! Olivia, look at me. I don't think any such thing. I wish I could feel for you as you do me, but it just isn't possible. But I know what I would like."

"What's that?" she sniffled just a bit.

"I would really like to remain friends with you. I think we can get along well together, and I could use more friends, especially pretty ones, like you." He gave her a smile that he hoped she would take as sincere, since it was.

Olivia dabbed her eyes with her napkin. "You mean it? You would want a friend that is a sophomore, and you a junior and all?"

"Of course I mean it. I don't judge people on their age. Personality is much more important than how old you are. So how about it? Can we be friends and even lunch partners once in a while."

This time, Olivia smiled at him. "Yeah, we can do that. And thanks for being so nice about this and explaining this to me. It helps to know that I didn't totally turn you off."

"Far from it. You are quite a foxy young lady. Now I think your friends are about ready to explode from anticipation. You better let them know what WE decided.

Olivia took a glance it the direction of her friends. "Oh, what do I tell them?"

"Just tell them that we figured we would be better off as friends. That will save face if they think it was a mutual decision."

As Olivia started to stand, Greg leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Her friends saw it and gave out some noises of approval. Olivia froze for a second touching the place where he had put his lips. Then she smiled and went back to her waiting friends.

Greg told Mandy what had happened after dinner. She crawled up into his lap and gave him a warm kiss. "I think you did well with her. It could have been really hard on her, but you made her feel special in spite of the letdown."

"She is a nice girl and I didn't want to hurt her any more than I had to. She seemed like she was happier than I expected."

"Well, getting a kiss from your crush, even on the cheek would have been special for her. Now how about a kiss for your lover?"

He leaned in and gave Mandy a kiss that left no doubt just who owned his heart.

The John Adams High School held their prom a week before school let out. It was the first school function that Greg had ever considered going to and of course, he asked Mandy to accompany him. She was thrilled and insisted on going out to get the 'perfect' dress. Melinda, a friend she had made at school, offered to go with her and they took off on the Saturday before the dance to hit every dress shop in town. Mandy had Greg's ATM card so after finding the dress she wanted, she went to the nearest ATM and pulled out what was needed. Along the way, she got shoes and a purse to match.

When the women got home, they told him all about their victories, but wouldn't let him see the result saying that it was a surprise and he could wait a week. He went ahead and made dinner while Melinda teased him about guys not being able to cook. He had made baked ziti since it could be reheated if they were late. It had about fifteen minutes left, so he tossed a salad and made garlic bread. Soon enough, they were eating in the breakfast nook.

Melinda took her first bite and changed her mind. She decided that at least this guy could cook. She complimented him on the taste so much that he was almost embarrassed. When he served cheesecake for dessert, Melinda almost melted. "Oh! My absolute favorite! Mandy you better watch this guy. If it gets out that he can cook like this, every girl at school is going to try and wiggle an invite over, then try and steal him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.