A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The next morning, the ladies were off on their kamikaze run through the finer stores downtown while Greg got out the mower. He liked doing the lawn work; it was good exercise and also gave him time to think. Most of the time he spent thinking about homework or something he had to do, but today was filled with images of Mandy, scenes of her in various stages of undress, of her face as she would fall over the edge into orgasm, of how beautiful she looked sleeping alongside him with the first glint of sunshine peeking through the curtains. Before he realized it, he had the mowing and trimming done, the shrubs trimmed and the front flowerbed weeded. He decided it was time for a break.

He went into the house, had a big glass of lemonade, and fixed himself a sandwich. Then he went upstairs and took a hot shower to wash the sweat and grass stains away. He was lying on the couch watching some 'how-to' show when the ladies returned.

They each came in the door carrying five or six bags apiece and indicated to him that there were several more out in the trunk of his mom's Lexus. He good-naturedly grumbled about this is what happened when two women were turned loose on an unsuspecting commerce center, and went out to retrieve the remainder of their booty.

Mandy was busy trying to put what she had got away while Heather told her son that she had figured she would soon be needing maternity wear so they had taken care of that early. And of course there were cosmetics, shoes, purses, and other essential items that a woman should not have to be without.

Mandy called down to ask Greg where he wanted her to put all the things she had recently purchased. They decided on using the guest room for things that they didn't use much, keeping just what they needed in his (their) bedroom.

Heather announced that she had some background work to catch up on for her next client and that she was heading back to her office. Greg took the announcement in stride but Mandy seemed a little upset that she was leaving. There were hugs all around and Heather was out the door without giving the teens any idea when she would be stopping back.

Mandy fixed their evening meal with Greg giving her a hand when she would allow it. They moved out onto the deck after the dishes were done to enjoy what was left of the unusually warm evening. They moved a couple of chairs close enough together so they could touch each other as they relaxed.

Mandy was watching a couple of birds chase each other in a nearby tree when she started talking. "Your mom and I had a good talk today while we were out. I think she feels bad about not being around while you were growing up. She explained to me how she had not understood how to be a parent, and even said that she and your dad probably were not 'parent material'. Did you know she has a lover, and that is where she is staying now?"

Greg had turned his head toward her when she had started speaking. He waited until she returned his gaze before he answered. "I have suspected it for a long time. I figure Dad has one too. They really are married to their work and everything else is second for them. It's funny but it used to upset me, but now it is like they are just a couple of strangers. I love them because they are my parents, but I don't know them well enough to be involved with their lives."

"This is very confusing to me. I just cannot imagine how lonely you have been living here in the house by yourself for so long. I would have gone stark raving mad without someone around."

"Well, one or the other would get to feeling guilty and show up for a while. Up until a year or so ago, they had a housekeeper that stayed here. She was closer to a mother than my real one, I guess. Heidi was in her mid forties and when I showed an interest in anything, she would take the time to teach me what she knew. I learned German from her. It was a game for both of us to use it whenever we were together. She also taught me to do my own laundry, and how to cook and clean. I owe that woman a lot. She left to return to Germany to take care of her mother after her father was killed."

"It sounds like she meant a lot to you. Do you still hear from her?"

"We write back and forth every month or two. And you are right, I do miss her."

They both settled back, lost in their own thoughts until the temperature dropped and they started to feel the evening chill. Then they went in to shower using the master bath and into their bed.

Mandy was feeling excited from all the touching and groping that they had done in the shower. She started teasing Greg, running her fingernails over the sparse hair on his chest and lightly scratching his nipples. This sent shivers through Greg's body and he readily returned the favor, starting a friendly competition of which one could turn the other one on the most by just touching.

Greg cheated when he leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. By then, the competition was far enough along that Mandy didn't complain about him breaking the rules. She thought her nipples were becoming more sensitive, but when she felt him taking her left one in his mouth, she was sure of it. She felt herself getting even wetter and was to the point where she ached to be filled up with his cock.

She shoved him onto his back and straddled his hips, taking his hard cock in her hands. "Since you cheated, I get to claim my prize." She rose up and rubbed her 'prize' around her pussy lips to get it covered in her juices. Then she moved into position and slowly started to sink onto his shaft. She was still incredibly tight since this was only the second time that they had made love and she had to lift up a bit to allow him to become better coated with her essence before taking more of his length inside her. She finally felt his pubic hair tickle her shaved lips and she knew he was in as far as he could go. She gave him a satisfied smile and then started to rock her hips back and forth, her clit being stimulated from the friction of her inner lips against his pelvis.

Greg was willing to lose such a contest all the time if this could be considered losing. He reveled in the heat and tightness surrounding his dick. He felt her tunnel ripple along his shaft as she started her movements. He was also glad that he wasn't getting any more stimulation than that because he had been about ready to climax by the time she bottomed out on him. For now, he was quite content to let her do as she wished. He did take both of her breasts in his palms and started to massage the flesh with his fingers while letting his palms move across her nipples causing them to become even more erect.

Mandy felt herself starting on the road toward her release. She started to move up and down on Greg's shaft enjoying how it pulled against her inner lips as she pushed it back into herself.

Greg felt the added stimulation and wanted her to come before he did. He took one of her hands and guided it down to her clit, then resumed the stimulation of her breasts, paying more attention to her hard little nipples. As she started to move her hand over and around her clit, he began to lightly pull and twist her nipples between his fingers.

The combined sensations of what Greg was doing along with the feeling of his cock penetrating her so deep and her fingers on her own pussy finally became too much for her. Mandy let out a deep moan and then her body went into orgasmic spasms. She was slamming her pelvis down against his as her pussy went into rhythmic contractions as her legs and abdomen shuddered as the waves of her climax overtook her.

Greg thought he could ride it out and then continue until the sensations of her vagina gripping and releasing him got to be too much. Just as she was starting to come down, his climax started. He pushed up into her as hard as he could as his seed erupted out of the end of his cock to spray her cervix with his seed. This sent her once again into spasms of pleasure that finally slowed down as his orgasm tapered off.

She was so weak that she couldn't hold herself upright any longer. Greg lowered her down so that she was resting on his chest. They stayed joined together like that while they both recovered, each one reacting to the smaller tremors the other would have. When Mandy's legs started to cramp, she stretched them out and rolled them over until they were on their side facing each other, Greg's slowly shrinking cock still inside her.

Mandy gave a little giggle. "I can't believe how horny I've been feeling lately. From thinking very little about sex to hating it, and now I can't seem to get enough! I feel like my panties are soaked all the time."

Greg smiled back at her. "You won't hear me complain, that's for sure. I had heard that a woman's desire increases during the first few months sometimes. I'll just take all I can get for as long as it lasts."

"That could be part of it, but I don't think my desire for you will be going anywhere for a long time. You make me feel good even when we aren't having sex and that just makes it better."

"I love you," was Greg's reply. Then he gave her a kiss on the nose. She giggled at that and there was enough movement to push his flaccid cock out of her, releasing some of their juices in the process. Mandy rolled over and grabbed Greg's t-shirt off the floor and pushed it between her legs to catch any more that came out. She was just too exhausted to get up right now. They were both soon asleep dreaming the pleasant dreams of someone who was sexually sated.

They were both in the living room reading the next day when there was a loud banging on the door. Mandy looked questioningly at Greg as he got up to answer it. He looked out to see Mandy's father on the front step. Mandy got a terrified look on her face when she seen him through the sidelight.

"Go call the police," he told her. Then he opened the door until the chain blocked it. "What are you doing here? You are trespassing. Now leave."

Mr. Carson was not going to be told what to do. "I have come to get my wayward daughter. She is staying in a pit of sin and I won't have that."

"You tossed her out with just the clothes on her back. You didn't give a damn where she went. She has me to take care of her now. Leave before you get more trouble than you could think of."

Greg could see the anger in the man's face. When he charged the door with his shoulder, Greg stepped to the side and just let the chain give way. Richard Carson stumbled into the entry hall before he regained his balance. Mandy gave a shriek of terror and then moved back behind Greg and into the living room. There was enough room for Greg to maneuver and he stood his ground.

Mr. Carson tried to make a grab for Mandy but found Greg blocking his way. "You come with me girl. You need to be punished for disobeying God and not listening to my orders. You need to do penance for all your sluttish ways." When he tried to get past Greg, the young man dropped him to his knees with a roundhouse kick to the solar plexus.

"She isn't going with you unless she wants to, and she doesn't want to. Now get out of my house before you get hurt." Mr. Carson tried to make one more lunge from his knees to grab at Mandy and got a kick in the side of the head for his trouble. He then staggered to his feet determined to get to his daughter when two police stepped in with their guns drawn.

"POLICE! DON'T MOVE!" The order was loud enough to stop the big man in his tracks. Mr. Carson then turned and started yelling at the cops that they didn't have anything to do with this. He was just going to take his wayward daughter home where she belonged.

One of the officers looked at Greg and Mandy. Mandy walked over to the side table and brought back her copy of the TRO and showed it to the officer. He took a look at it and then handed it to his partner.

The second officer read the document while the first looked at the filing for emancipation that had come in the mail earlier that day. The second officer looked up from the TRO and asked, "Are you Richard Carson?"

"Yes I am, and that is my daughter Amanda."

"Well sir, This says you are not to be within 100 feet from the victim, nor are you to contact her through phone calls, letters, or any other personal contact."

"That can't apply to me. She's my daughter and she has to do what she is told."

"It does apply to you and you are under arrest for violation of a restraining order, breaking and entering and assault." While the second officer was talking, the first was putting Mr. Carson in handcuffs. When he realized that he was going to jail, he really started bellowing about how they couldn't interfere with the discipline of a parent, that they couldn't do this, and he wanted that 'boy' arrested for assaulting him. He was still yelling when they took him out to the car.

The officer that remained in the house identified himself as Officer Brooks and asked for Greg and Mandy to give him a rundown on what had happened. Greg sort of took charge, explaining that he had answered the door to find Mr. Carson there stating that he was going to make Mandy go with him so she could be punished. He then broke the chain on the door, and had tried to go around him to get to Mandy.

"Did you hit him?"

"Yes sir, twice. The first was a kick to his stomach, and when he grabbed for her again I caught him in the head. You showed up right then."

Mandy was listening closely, the fear showing plainly on her face. Officer Brooks looked over at her and asked if she was alright, did she get hurt?

"No sir. I'm alright, but is Greg in trouble? He was trying to protect me."

The officer grinned over to reassure her. "No he isn't in any trouble at all. He has every right to use all the force necessary to protect himself or someone else. Your dad broke in the house; the doorjamb being splintered shows that. You have the TRO against him and he is in violation of that. You both did very well handling what could have been a bad situation."

When the report was finished, Greg stood to walk the officer to the door. His partner was taking pictures of the splintered door trim for evidence. Greg paused before they walked outside. "Officer Brooks, what will happen to Mr. Carson now?"

"He will be booked into county jail and processed. When that is done, he will have an appearance before a judge, probably tomorrow. If the judge sets bail, which he probably will, he can post bail and be out. Then he will have to stand trial on the charges. I can tell you that most of the judges around here take a violation of a TRO very seriously. If he does it again, his bond will be revoked and he will sit in jail until trial."

He then handed each of them one of his cards. "This has the case number on it. If there are any more problems, you call us immediately. You will probably have a detective come by to clear up any questions with your statement. Now are you two going to be all right? Is there anyone we need to contact?"

"No sir. We'll be fine. I will call my mother on her cell and leave her a message about what happened. She will make arrangements to have the damage fixed." With that, the cruiser left with Mr. Carson in the back, headed for the county detention center.

After Greg closed the door, Mandy launched herself into his arms crying. She had held up well while the cops had been there, but now she broke down. Greg led her into the living room and sat down, pulling her onto his lap. It took a long time for her to calm down, but eventually she was just sitting there idly playing with the buttons on his shirt.

They talked then about what happened. Mandy was worried about being the cause of her father going to jail. Greg told her it wasn't her that broke open the door or tried to take someone out. When she expressed fear of him being hurt, he assured her that there hadn't been much of a chance of that. She finally calmed down enough to suggest that maybe they should think about something to eat.

They settled on Chinese food being delivered and a couple of old comedies on cable. While they were eating Heather called back. She was understandably upset about what happened. Greg gave her a rundown on what had happened and assured her that both he and Mandy were not hurt, just shook up. She promised to have a carpenter come by within the next couple of days to replace the molding that had been damaged. Since the frame was intact, they could lock the door and they would be safe until then.

By the time they were ready for bed Mandy was almost back to her old self. They didn't make love that night, opting instead to just be together reading and listening to music until they were ready to fall asleep.

A detective did show up, took more photographs, and then asked a few questions in order to clear things up. He was curious how someone Greg's size stopped a guy that size in his tracks. When Greg explained that he held high degree black belts in a couple forms of martial arts, the detective chuckled. He told them that Richard Carson had pleaded not guilty, had retained a lawyer from the church and that he was out on bail. Mandy looked a little worried, but the lawman assured her. "The judge had set his bail high enough and told him the consequences of any attempt to contact you, that I don't think you will have any problem with him. You will be contacted by the DA's office if they will need you to be at the trial as witnesses."

He left then telling Greg he should take his lovely girl out for dinner and a movie. That sounded like a good idea. Mandy agreed, saying that she had never been to a real movie theater before. They had plenty of time so they decided to get a little housework done before they got ready.

When Greg went out to get the mail, he noticed that there was one letter for Mandy with her old address on it. Her parents must have told the postman where she was living now. He took it in and gave it to her. She opened it and got a funny smile on her face, then handed it to Greg to read.

It was from her school. She was officially suspended for her conduct, specifically having sex and being pregnant. They told her she could come in on Monday and clean out her locker. After that, she was no longer welcome on the school grounds.

"Well, I told you they would be doing that. I guess I had better talk to that charter school that Ms. Sultas was talking about. I knew this was coming, just not when. The things they made us do, I just as glad not to be going back."

"Well, I'll call in Monday to school and then we can go over there. It won't hurt my grades in the least and I have good attendance so it won't be a problem." She gave him a big kiss for that, admitting she was worried about going in there by herself.

They did go out to dinner that night. Mandy wore one of the nice dresses that Heather had insisted on buying her. It was a nice light blue, simple but tasteful enough to wear either on a casual or semi formal occasion. Greg was in a sport shirt and slacks.

They went to a nice restaurant and then to one of the theaters downtown. Mandy was fascinated by the elegance of the old building. It was one of the few theaters that had been restored to its original trappings of the forties. They bought popcorn and a couple of cokes and took seats in the back. The seats began to fill up until the auditorium was about half full.

The lights dimmed and the previews started. Mandy was watching everything, engrossed in the size of the screen and how great (but loud) the sound was. The feature started, and they settled back to watch the film.

It was a romantic film with the usual plot for the type. Greg had put his arm around Mandy and they were watching one of the slower parts when Mandy looked around her.

She leaned closer into Greg and whispered, "The couples across from us are making out like crazy! I think he even has his hand in her blouse." She seemed to be entranced by the idea that someone could see them, yet they were all over each other. As she kept a discrete eye on the amorous couple, Greg dropped his hand down and began to caress the side of her breast. She was soon squirming in her seat from the excitement of her voyeurism and the hand on her breast. Greg didn't say a word, but just enjoyed watching his girlfriend getting excited watching another couple.

When the movie ended and the lights came up, he could see her face was flushed with excitement. He also thought he could smell her excitement. They stood and followed the crowd out, Greg with his jacket in front of him hiding the erection that was showing in his slacks. When they got in the car, Mandy almost attacked him, kissing and rubbing on the bulge in his pants. After a second of surprise, he got into the game and started to return her kisses with passion. He slipped his hand under her dress and found her panties absolutely soaked. He slipped his fingers through the leg opening and quickly found her clit. He started rubbing it while trying to tickle her tonsils and much faster than he thought possible, she went off like a rocket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.