A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The summer turned unusually hot during the next couple weeks. Traci and Mandy spent most of the day out by the pool or sitting in the cool of the shade that overlapped the deck. More often than not, they were clothed only in the smallest bikinis they could find and sometimes, nothing at all.

Greg had stepped up his training since being chosen for the National Karate team. He would get up before the sun had risen and go for a four to five mile run. Then it was to the gym at the college to train with the coach for a few hours before he came home to join the two ladies.

The afternoons when Greg would get home and find his lovers lounging naked would often turn into outdoor lovemaking sessions. One afternoon, he came home and found Traci on the deck enjoying a book while Mandy was enjoying the coolness of the pool. He dropped his clothes on the deck and after a kiss and playful fondle of Traci's luscious body, he joined Mandy in the cool water.

Since her morning sickness had passed, Mandy had been feeling very horny. When Greg came up and kissed her, she returned the kiss with enough passion to let him know that she wanted more than just a little tenderness.

Greg reacted immediately and as soon as he was fully hard he started to probe her cleft with the head of his cock. He soon found a wetness that wasn't caused by the surrounding water.

"Ohhh. I have been thinking about this all morning.", Mandy moaned out as Greg started to slide into her. She had her arms resting on the side of the pool and the buoyancy of the water allowed her lower half to line up with Greg's cock. Slowed by the resistance of the water, Greg's thrusting caused her to start to climb toward her release quickly. He reached under her body to support her as she started to climax and lose her grip on the side of the pool.

The contrast of the cool water on his balls and the heat that Mandy was generating on his cock was building the pressure in Greg as well. He stared down at the sight of Mandy's body floating in the water, her breasts breaking the surface as she started to thrash around in her climax became too much for him. He gave one final thrust into her as his own orgasm washed over him. The feel of his cock pulsating in her tunnel caused Mandy to go over a second time as well.

As Greg pulled out of his lover, there were blobs of semen that floated to the surface to gather in the sparse pubic hair around Mandy's pussy. He had just enough strength left to move them both into the shallow end of the pool so he could let go of her and collapse onto his knees. Mandy joined him there and gave him a passionate kiss to thank him for the wonderful sex they had just shared.

Traci had been watching from the deck and when they were done called down to them. "I just might want to try that one tomorrow!" Then she gave a laugh at the two lovers as she got up to answer the noise of Jenni getting up from her nap.

That set a trend where Greg knew if he came home and found them naked, he would find either one or both of them were 'in the mood' and he would soon be enjoying some of the best sex he could wish for. Mandy's constant state of excitement rubbed off on Traci so they both wanted sex frequently. When Greg wasn't home, they would often bring each other off while Jenni was sleeping.

The whole fracas with what had happened on their flight to Italy had hopefully died down. Greg had been interviewed by the local paper a couple of times and then a follow-up on national television. They had even been asked to return to New York for a spot on one of the daytime talk shows. Greg had been of the mind to turn that down but Mandy said that she would be able to get some business done with Mr. Arborough while they were there. After talking it over, they called the person in charge of booking and said they would do the show.

Plans were made to be in New York the next week for the taping. All three of them were to be on the show together and arrangements were made to take Jenni with them. She could be a handful since she was now walking and talking, but Mandy just couldn't leave her and be so far away. Especially not so soon after the abortive attempt by her father to take the child away from her.

True to his word, Nick insisted that they fly on one of the corporate jets. It was waiting on the tarmac when they arrived in the cab. It was a different pilot than prior trips but the flight was smooth and without any incident. Even Traci was relaxed enough to enjoy the flight, especially when she had some of the excellent wine that was chilled and waiting.

There was one of the corporation's executives already on board when they came into the cabin. He explained that he had to go to New York anyway so he just grabbed the opportunity. He introduced himself as William Hanson and soon after takeoff, they were all chatting like old friends.

When Greg asked what Mr. Hanson was flying to New York for, he said that he had a proposal to finalize with the government of a small European country.

"Is that the Holland project?" Greg asked.

"Well, uh... Yes it is. How did you know about that one?" was Hanson's startled reply.

"My Grandfather asked for my input on that one." answered Greg. "He said the government was hesitant about the cost, but when I pointed out that if the Corporation opted for ten percent of the residual profit for the next twenty-five years, the net profit coming in would be half again as much as what he needed to drop the cost by."

Mr. Hanson's mouth hung slack for a moment as he listened to Greg. "You mean you were the one who convinced the old man to try that? Then you should know that their government agreed. We all thought that this was one we would have lost, without that idea coming through. And the projected figures are showing that we will make over twice what the project would have brought in. I for one am glad that you came up with that idea. The Old Man didn't say where it came from. Nice to meet the brains behind it."

Greg felt proud that one of the things he and his grandfather had talked about had worked out for the corporation. His grandfather had said he liked the idea, but he had heard nothing more about it. Imagine, one of his ideas really put into play and was going to be worth millions, if not billions by the time it was done! That made him feel really good.

When they landed, Mr. Hanson shook everyone's hand before he departed. "If you have any more good ideas like that, be sure to let Nicholas or even me know." He handed Greg his business card. Greg promised to do just that but inside, he knew that he wasn't in the inner circle of the business unless he happened to be at the villa.

The show had a limo waiting for them on the tarmac. The driver jokingly told them that this was the first time he had been instructed to await a guest at the private jet area. It sure saved him time standing in the main terminal holding up a sign and waiting for the people to come out.

He took them to the Regency where the show had a room reserved for them. Actually, there were two rooms that were adjoining. Whoever had made the arrangements must not have known that Traci was part of Mandy and Greg's bed. They didn't say anything to anyone but set it up to have Jenni sleep in the bed that was supposed to be Traci's. She was used to having her own room and this made it work out well.

After showering and changing, they all went down for a late dinner in the dining room at the hotel. None of them were interested in going out for the evening. The trip had tired them out with the exception of Jenni who had slept through most of the flight.

Back up in the rooms, they watched a little television while Jenni ran between 'her' room and the room her parents were in. It took a little while but she finally tired out and they got her and then themselves to bed. They were too tired to break in the new bed but instead fell asleep with Traci in the middle.

They were awakened by a bright-eyed Jenni who had come bounding in and pulling on her mother's arm, wanting to watch the morning cartoons. She had a favorite character on a PBS show that she watched every chance she got. At home, she knew how to turn the set on and Mandy always made sure to leave it on the right channel for her. This morning however, she didn't know where the remote was.

Mandy slid out of bed and took her back to her room and got the television all set up just like it was at home. Then, she came back in and snuggled back up against Traci planning to sleep until the alarm went off and they would have to start getting ready for the taping.

When she awoke the second time, it was to turn off the alarm. She could hear the television through the open door to the next room, so she rolled over and gently shook Traci awake. As soon as she was sure that Traci was coming around and working on waking Greg, she went to the phone and ordered some coffee and Danish from Room Service. Then, she headed to the shower.

Traci wasn't having much luck getting Greg awake, so she decided a morning blowjob might do the trick. She could tell from how hard he was already that he must have been having some good dreams. After listening to know how much longer Jenni would be engrossed in watching the television, she slid under the covers. Greg was now on his back and his legs slightly spread. Traci started by letting her long red hair tickle the fine hairs on his scrotum. When that brought a moan from her lover, she advanced her attack by running her tongue up along the underside and caressing the glans. As he started to come around, she lifted his cock with her fingers and covered the head with her mouth. She started bobbing her head and sucking, while she ran her tongue all along the flesh.

"Wha..." mumbled Greg as he raised the covers to see the top of his lover's head as she took his cock into her mouth until it was at the edge of her throat. He whispered to her that he was about to come, so she slid him out until just the head of his cock was encased in her warm, wet mouth. When she ran her tongue around the head, he couldn't hold back any longer and shot into her waiting mouth. He could feel her swallow as he continued to pump his semen. When he was finally done, she pulled off of his softening member making a loud 'pop' as he finally came loose.

"Good Morning!" She smiled at him showing the remains of his seed on her lips.

"And what a way to get woke up", he replied as he returned the smile. She stretched up and gave him a kiss. He could taste the remains of himself on her lips, but since that always turned her on for him to kiss her after, he didn't really mind.

There was a knock on the door and Traci slipped on a short robe to go answer it. The young man pushed a cart into the room and almost dropped his teeth when he saw Traci. When she went to get a tip from her purse, she bent over and the poor guy almost passed out when the robe rose up to show the bottom of her buttocks. When she turned to hand the money to him he was totally red in the face and when she stole a glance down she saw a large bulge in the front of his dress pants. She just smiled, and told him to have a nice day.

"It already is." was the young man's reply.

Greg had been watching the show from the bed, started laughing as soon as the door was shut. "You did that on purpose, didn't you? You are quite the exhibitionist."

"It wasn't intentional to begin with. I just didn't think about it. But after what we had just done, I guess I had been feeling a little frisky, and when I heard him gasp at my legs, I decided to give him something to think about for the rest of the day."

Mandy was just coming out of the shower when she heard them both laughing. After they told her what it was all about, she joined in. "If it is the same guy tomorrow, I'll give him a show too. Then by the last morning, those guys will be fighting to get to be the one delivering here."

Traci was next for the shower while Greg had a cup of coffee. He told Mandy about the way Traci had woke him up and she promised to make sure she had the chance the next morning. "Better yet, why don't you wake her up that way tomorrow? I'll make sure you are the second one awake and you can return the favor."

Then it was Greg's turn to get ready. Mandy fed Jenni and gave her a quick bath before she put her in a nice dress that they had bought for this occasion. They were waiting when the front desk call up that their limo was waiting.

At the studio, they were taken in and given a quick tour of the set, taken to makeup and then to the Green Room. The stars of the show came in and met with them to see how they were doing under the pressure. An assistant came in with the releases for them all to sign. Jenni would be in the care of one of the assistants just off the set but Mandy went ahead and signed a release for her as well in case she happened to be wanted on the set. Then, it was time to wait.

The show's format was four women who were just supposed to be talking around a table or in a couch setting. They would all discuss the events of the day or something that interested them for the first segment. Greg and his family were to be on the next segment.

As the director cut for a commercial, Greg and the others were brought out and set on the large couch. He was put in the middle with Mandy on his right and Traci on the left. The hosts, Jane, Martha, Max, and Stacy came over and took their seats, two on each side of them.

When the cue came, the camera was on Jane, who would open the segment. "A few weeks back, there was an attempted hijacking of an airliner that was foiled by the courage of three men. All three have stated in the press that they felt they didn't do anything especially heroic, but the rest of the country disagreed with them. Here is a little clip of one of the men." On the monitors, the trio saw Greg telling the press that he didn't think about what he was doing, it was just instinct that caused him to take the man down. The clip finished and Jane continued. "We have that man here with us today as well as his family. Please make welcome Mr. Greg Tolkin and his fiancé' Mandy Carson, along with their housemate who was with them on the trip, Traci Broomfield."

The second camera focused on the trio while the applause died down. Jane started the interview. "So you really didn't think you did something terribly dangerous or courageous at the time?"

"No I didn't, not at the time. I have been training in martial arts for years and when that guy pointed a gun at me, I just reacted. My training and instinct took over before my mind even thought of what I was doing."

"But now, do you feel like you did something special?"

"Not really, Jane. I think the other two did more, because they made the conscious decision to react to the threat. They had time to think about it and still took the chance to save the others."

Maxine asked the next question. "What has it been like with all the publicity surrounding this? Has it interfered with your life?"

"It has been a little rough at times but the press on the whole has been pretty good about leaving us alone. I probably wouldn't have got the press I have except for the two beautiful women who were with me." This caused some laughter and applause from the audience.

"This is directed to the two beautiful women you are talking about," said Martha. "How do you feel about what Greg did? What did you think at the time?"

Mandy answered first. "I really didn't have a chance to know what was going on. I knew Greg was up at the front of the cabin, but then I heard some guy start to yell at the flight attendant. I looked around in time to see he had a gun and Greg come up behind him. The guy pointed the gun at Greg and he took it away before I knew what had happened. Then we heard the gunshots from the other cabin and all hell broke loose. All I could think about was getting the oxygen mask over my daughter's head. Greg pushed one over my face so our baby I'm carrying wouldn't be without. We shared that mask until the attendant shoved him into the seat across the aisle."

Traci chimed in then. "I had been asleep when it started. By the time I was aware, things were already happening. I can just remember somebody yelling, then screaming, a couple of loud 'booms' and then the plane dropping down. But after it was all over, I was a little upset that Greg had been in danger, but very proud of him protecting his family."

It was Stacy's turn then. "Did I just hear you say that you and Greg are going to have a baby?"

Mandy grinned very wide. "Yes we are. I am just a few months along, but everything is going just like it should."

"Well Congratulations. Any plans on pushing up your marriage?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. We will if Mandy wants to do it sooner than we had planned." was Greg's answer.

Then Stacy asked, "We met your daughter, Mandy, before the show. Is she Greg's as well?"

"Not officially, at least not yet. Jenni was conceived when I was raped. My family threw me out and Greg took me in. He has been with me every step of the way. He is the only father that Jenni has ever known. Her biological father gave up all rights when he tried to get out of paying support. When we are married, Greg is going to adopt her legally."

Maxine gave the next question and it was for Traci. "Traci, how was it you were on the flight? Were you going along on the trip with them?"

Traci wasn't sure how to answer, but Greg spoke up for her. "Traci is not just a housemate. She is part of our family. She feels like Jenni is part hers and she loves us as much as we do her."

Traci found her voice. "When I met these two, they accepted me for me. I was very lonely at college. Guys were always either afraid me because of my looks or they were just after one thing. When I met Greg, he treated me like a whole person. He never made an off-color remark or anything like that. He still treats me the same way. He sees me for me."

"Are you 'committed' to the relationship, then?"

Sensing what Maxine was getting at, Mandy spoke up. "Traci dates when she wants, we told her a long time ago that we want her to stay with us as long as she wants to."

"But I haven't found anyone who treats me as well as these two do." was Traci's addition.

Jane was a little uncomfortable with the way the interview was going. "Mandy, what are your plans for the rest of your stay?"

"I really need to do a little business while I am here. I have to meet with the gallery owner that handles my work here this afternoon."

Jane turned to the audience. "What many of you may not know is that Mandy here is an acclaimed, up and coming artist. I have one of your sketches and I was wandering if you would sign it for me?"

"I would be happy to." Mandy said to the applause of the audience.

Jane ended the segment by talking to all three. "We want to thank all three of you for coming out to talk with us." The assistant who was holding Jenni set her down so she could run over to Mandy. This brought comments from the audience on how sweet she looked. Maxine waved to Jenni who gave her biggest grin and waved back. The segment went to commercial with a close-up on Jenni's beaming face as Mandy held her on her lap.

After the show was over, the stars came back into the green room to congratulate them all on how well their part of the show had gone. Jane also brought the sketch from her office for Mandy to sign. Once that was taken care of, everyone just chatted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.