A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Heather called the evening before the scheduled departure to let them know that she and Adrian would be going along. "I think it is about time that I actually see my father after almost fifteen years. That way we can all have a holiday together."

Greg was overjoyed to hear that she was going to come and Mandy and Traci both felt that it would be a great time as well. They didn't have too much time to dwell on it however, Heather also told them that a car would be by to pick up their luggage and presents early the next day so they could get them through the baggage checks. She and Adrian would be by in the early evening to pick them up.

True to her word, there was a van out in front of the house before they were hardly awake. The attendant collected their luggage and the boxes of presents and assured Greg that all would be loaded on the plane and waiting for them. Greg had never heard of this happening before, so it made him a little nervous. However when he walked out with the man to the van, he recognized his mother's luggage already tucked in the side so he calmed down a bit.

Everybody was nervous about the flight. Traci had a couple more of glasses of wine than usual with her dinner. Mandy's fears had calmed down since her first flight during the summer but she was still a bit wired to be going. Jenni picked up on the emotions and was more rambunctious during the late afternoon. Mandy thought that was just fine since it would tire her out and she would sleep on the plane that way.

It was almost dusk and there was the threat of snow in the air when another van from the airport pulled up in front of the house. Heather had called from her cell to let them know they would be there shortly, so Jenni had her snowsuit on and they were all standing in the doorway. Mandy and Traci headed out while Greg checked the door and picked up the diaper bag.

The van was warm but the ride to the airport was not long enough for any of them to want to peel of their coats. When they came on to the terminal access road, the van headed off in another direction from where the airline gates were. Greg started to ask what was going on but his mother put a hand on his arm to let him know that it was all right.

The van pulled out onto the tarmac next to a sleek-looking private jet. The plane's door opened and a man in a uniform stepped out onto the moveable stairway and waved to them. It was just a short dash from the side door of the van and up the stairs, but the cold wind hit them enough to make their cheeks sting.

As soon as they made it in, the pilot closed and sealed the door. He watched to make sure that the crew on the ground had pulled the stairway safely away from the plane and then proceeded to make his passengers comfortable.

"Welcome aboard. My name is Captain Stan Wilson. My co-pilot for this flight is Dan Richards. Go ahead and remove your jackets before taking a seat. We will be delayed just long enough for the plane to be de-iced and then we should be ready for take-off."

Greg was full of wonder at the small jet that would be taking them across the Atlantic. When Captain Wilson asked if there were any questions, he spoke up.

"When we left the house, I was expecting a commercial flight. This is fantastic. Are we able to fly straight across?"

"The 60XR is a sweet plane, but that is one thing she is short on, distance. We are only good for about twenty-five hundred miles. That means we will be stopping in New York, Saint John's, Greenland, and then London before we land in Rome."

Mandy, who took it upon herself to be the worrywart on the trip, asked the next question. "With the weather coming in, is that going to make the flight rough?"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. The storm is fairly low with the tops of the clouds at around fifteen thousand. Our cruising altitude will be up around forty thousand." When nobody else had any questions, the Captain finished his speech. "The bar is stocked with drinks and there are snack foods in the small galley. The lavatory is in the rear of the cabin. The entire flight should be around twelve hours, so take a seat and enjoy the ride."

With that, he went to the cockpit. It was only a moment until they heard the twin jet engines winding up and when they were up to speed, the plane started to taxi toward the runway.

As promised, as soon as they got to cruising altitude, the ride was smooth. Mandy and Traci sat just across from each other in the front facing seats and held hands until after the plane was in the air. Greg took one of the rear facing seats at the small table with a squirmy Jenni on his lap. The noise and vibration of the plane spooked the little angel at first, but once she figured out that Greg wasn't scared and that Grandma was smiling at her across the table, she calmed right down.

On the first leg, all of the passengers were enjoying the view of the stars. They seemed so much more brilliant at that altitude. It seemed like just a few minutes before they were able to spot the lights of New York City. They stayed awake during the refueling and the pre-flight checks to the plane and then it was off to Saint John's.

Shortly after take off from New York, Traci fell asleep in the comfortable seat she had picked out. Mandy got Jenni asleep as well and put her in the seat across from Traci. Then she joined Heather at one of the tables for some conversation while Greg and Adrian played chess at the other.

By the time they landed in Newfoundland, both of the women were asleep as well. The men had another glass of wine and then leaned their seats back to try to sleep. Halfway to Greenland, everyone in the passenger department was asleep, lulled by the sounds of the turbines.

Greg stirred when they landed at Heathrow in London; He looked out the window to see fog surrounding the terminals of the airport. Captain Wilson assured him everything was all right as he headed back to the lavatory. They were taking on fuel and would soon be back in the air. In his sleepy state, Greg was trying to figure out why it was so light out when his watch was telling him that it should be just approaching daylight. He asked about it when the Captain came back by. The Captain reminded him that they had crossed over a total of six time zones. "Welcome to the world of jet-lag," he said chuckling.

Greg roused Mandy so at least she could see what the London airport looked like. The other adults heard them talking and roused themselves enough to figure out where they were. By the time they were ready to take off again, they all had a cup of instant coffee or tea, and were getting anxious to get to their final destination.

When they landed in Rome, they were greeted by another van. This one was to take them to Nicholas Scheffield's villa on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The driver was from the small town near the villa and he regaled them with tales in broken English between swearing at the other drivers in his native tongue.

He showed them the famous sights as he sped past them and gave a running commentary about all the wonderful things that they would soon be seeing. He seemed to have the opinion that the people who lived in the city were crazy and that you could get everything you could ever need right inside his village.

They enjoyed the ride once they got past the city and into the countryside. The lush fields and the old buildings were just like out of the paintings that came from the old masters. Whenever Mandy wasn't staring out of the window in wonder, she was furiously sketching on her ever-present pad. The driver was telling them they were getting close when Adrian pointed to a village off in the distance.

"That is the village I grew up in," he said. "My mother, a couple of my brothers and a sister still live there. Perhaps it will be possible to visit them while we are here."

Heather looked over at her lover. "If you want to see them, then we will make time. I would like to meet them myself."

Adrian gave her a grin. "My mother is very much the old-fashioned Catholic mother. She is well respected around the village and nobody gives her or her family trouble. She is a powerful woman in her own way, just as you are, my love."

When they finally arrived at their destination, all the young people were taken aback by the size and the grandeur of the villa. Heather remembered the place since she had visited before even though that visit had been fifteen years earlier.

Smiling at them the driver announced in broken English, "Welcome to the La Fortezza di Amore' Vielato. They are expecting you. I will bring in your luggage."

The trio who had been staring at the rock walls and the large house inside of the courtyard were brought back to the real world by his words. Adrian thanked the man in Italian, as did Traci, which surprised them all.

"I had to take a second language in high school and I chose Italian. I really enjoyed it and took three years of it. I never thought that I would be able to use it though. I think I said 'thank you for the trip through your beautiful country, but I might have asked for his family's first born."

Laughing with everyone else, Adrian assured her that she had got the words right. It was then that they noticed an older man standing just beyond the open gates. He was about Greg's height but outweighed him by at least forty pounds. His hair, now nearly gray, still showed some of the black that had been the natural color of his youth. He was dressed in a button-up shirt that was open midway down his front showing the hair on his chest. He was smiling big enough to almost hide his eyes in anticipation of welcoming his guests.

"Heather, my beautiful daughter! It is so good to be able to see you again in person. You haven't aged, just become more lovely. I can guess that the young man standing between the two beauties is Greg. It is good to see you again. I remember you when you were just as tall as your mother's hip. You have grown into a fine young man."

Greg reached out to shake his grandfather's hand, finding his grip was still firm and steady in spite of his age. Greg then introduced Mandy and Traci and of course Jenni. It was the infant who broke the formality of the first meeting by leaning out of her mother's arms toward the older man, her arms reaching for him. They could tell that Nicholas was shocked at Jenni's trusting nature, but he took her in his big arms and held her close.

Heather also introduced Adrian to her father. As the two men shook hands, Adrian told Nicholas that he had been raised about thirty miles away and had often admired the villa from the outside.

"Well, just follow me and you can see the inside as well. Other than the furnishings and the modern conveniences, the place is as it was since it was last rebuilt over one hundred fifty years ago." He had not misled them. The stonewalls were covered in plaster and the beams in the ceiling were still exposed, showing the age and workmanship of the builders.

Once inside, they met a middle-aged Italian woman who Nicholas (who asked that they call him Nick) introduced as his housekeeper and cook, Teresa. They all took an instant liking to the round little woman with the perpetual smile on her face. Teresa told them that she would have something for them to eat in a few minutes and they had enough time to wash up if they wished.

Heather and Adrian had the first room at the top of the stairs while the younger ones had a pair of rooms next door. As Greg stepped in, he found that the room was spacious according to the villa's age. There was a queen-sized bed with a dresser. The open door that led to the next room showed that someone had thought ahead since there was a crib for Jenni installed next to the bed that was normally there. Both rooms looked out onto the back of the villa where they could see the cliffs that dropped several hundred feet to the sea below. The afternoon sun was shining through the old glass giving the rooms a warm feel.

They all washed the day's travel off and changed into something more comfortable before heading back down stairs. They joined the rest of the group in the dining room and immediately set to eating the hot thick soup and the fresh baked bread that Teresa had set on the table.

The girls started to help in the cleanup, but were firmly told by Teresa that she would take care of it. "It is no trouble and it is nice to cook for more than just me and the boss." She did seem to be enjoying the others there and beamed when they all complimented her on her efforts.

They adjourned to what was now the den to finish the wine they started at dinner. Greg asked what the name of the villa meant but he was interested in the history of it. He asked his grandfather about the villa's origins.

"Well, roughly translated the name means Fortress of Forbidden Love. Legend has it that in the fifteenth century, a rich merchant fell madly in love with the most beautiful woman in the area. She was in love with him as well, but the local bishop had eyes for her as well. The bishop held almost supreme power in the area and after the woman had spurned his advances in favor of the merchant the bishop stated that she would not be allowed to wed at all.

"Since the bishop conducted all marriages as well as controlling the military in the area, he had the power to make his edict stick. But love has a way of not being denied, according to the legend. The merchant spent much of his fortune to build this villa. It was designed and built as a fortress since he planned to ignore the bishop's power and bring his beloved to the fortress where they would be safe.

"Eventually the bishop heard of the plot and had the woman killed on the way to this villa. The merchant was enraged, and ended up killing the bishop and escaping to the fortress. He withstood a siege lasting several months until the new bishop called off the troops. The merchant never left the fortress after that and he died in the room that I now occupy. At least that is the legend. I can't verify any of it, but it does make a good story."

The rest of the evening was spent with Nick catching up on all of their lives. He found Mandy's talent in the arts fascinating especially when she told him about the New York show. "If I had known, you could have used the corporate penthouse that we keep in the city. You sound like you enjoyed it just the same."

Of course, he was mostly interested in his daughter and grandson. He was very proud at how far Heather had come in her career and more so that she had done it on her own. They had words years ago about Heather's going to work without his help, but he found that he was very impressed with what she had accomplished.

With Greg he was overwhelmed with the young man's maturity and sense of self. His 'rescue' of Mandy and how he took on the responsibility really impressed him. His accomplishments in the academic area just added to his amazement.

"Greg, if you ever need help with something, you can just give me a call. You are mature enough that I wouldn't ever worry about you being careless with what you are working on. I don't know if I could have handled your living arrangements when I was your age, not with the way that you treat them both without jealousy. It shows on their beautiful faces."

Both Mandy and Traci blushed at the compliment. They did agree with him though. Greg took great pains to make sure that while Mandy was the love of his life, he didn't ever let Traci feel left out. Part of that was Mandy's influence, but he still made her feel very welcome.

Nick did have one question. "What happens if Traci does find someone that she falls for?"

Greg had an answer ready since they had all talked about it many times. "Well, if she did, we all agree that we would be very happy for her. There is a place in our hearts that would be reserved just for her if she would ever need it. And she would always be welcome in our home. The main thing would be her happiness."

"Well said, young man! That is why your arrangement works so well for you. You put their happiness before your own. That was something that it took me a very long time to realize. After your grandmother died, and I was really alone, I took a long look at my life and just what I had accomplished. Financially, I had done well, but in my personal life, I was worthless. I had driven your mother away with my obsession to my work as well as her brother. The rift between me and your uncle may never be bridged, but I am forever grateful that your mom could forgive me and let me back in her life."

Before he had finished speaking, Heather had got up from the sofa and came over and gave her father a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was the first time they had touched like that in many years.

The jet lag was telling on all of the visitors and they turned in for the evening. Mandy and Traci gave Nick a hug telling him thank you for having them. He mumbled something about he was glad to have them here, but you could see that it meant a lot to him.

In bed, they fell asleep rather quickly, exhausted from the trip and all the excitement of the day.

The next morning, Mandy woke up first and after visiting the bathroom, went to check on Jenni. The baby was not in her crib, so she threw on a robe and headed down to find her.

She found her in the kitchen sitting on Nick's lap and being fed warm polenta with a fruit sauce. She walked in and sat opposite of them. Nick asked if she wanted breakfast and she declined, asking for a cup of tea instead. Nick called out to Teresa and Mandy's tea was soon in front of her.

"I hope you didn't mind," said Nick. "I was walking past Jenni's room and heard her blabbing. I opened the door to see if she was all right and she spotted me. She held her arms out to me so I just brought her down. She is delightful, you know."

Jenni looked over at her mom grinning through the fruit jelly that was smeared on her face. Mandy reached over and put a hand on Nick's forearm. "I don't mind at all. You are the closest thing that she has to a great-grandfather and she is quite taken by you. I think it is sweet that you two get along so well."

Nick smiled at the young woman. It did make him feel good that this little bundle of energy was happy to be with him. It made him feel that maybe he did have a chance at reconnecting with his family. He had been so successful in business but it had cost him something much more valuable. And he was learning just how valuable that was.

Adrian and Heather came down soon after Jenni had finished eating. Mandy met them on the stairs on her way up to clean and change Jenni. After her daughter was dressed for the day, Mandy looked in to see if Greg and Traci were up.

They were awake and at least Greg was up. They were engaged in a very satisfying bout of oral sex. Mandy slipped back out and vowed to get that same treatment that night.

It was about half an hour later before first Greg then Traci came into the kitchen. They both wore the look of being sexually sated, but the rest of the group didn't comment. While they were finishing their coffee, a woman in her thirties came in. She was stylishly dressed and carried herself with an air of confidence.

Nick introduced her as his business assistant, Holly. "I still have to get some business done, so if you want to enjoy the pool or the gardens go ahead. Greg, if you want, I would be happy to show you just what I do as CEO of several companies."

Greg grabbed his cup and said he would be in the office as soon as he was dressed. The rest of the group sat around planning what they wanted to do the rest of the day. Adrian and Heather asked to borrow Nick's car to visit his mother. Mandy and Traci volunteered to go down to the little village to pick up some of the fresh vegetables that Teresa would need for the evening meal. Heather said they would drop them off and then they would walk back. With plans set, they went upstairs to change and start the day's adventures.

When Greg joined his grandfather in his office, Holly was already on the computer screen researching something while Nick was typing out a memo. Greg sat back out of the way and observed all the activity.

He was fascinated at the change in his grandfather from the man who had been so sweet to Jenni just a couple hours before, who now was a bull in his business dealings. The bottom line was the main goal, Greg realized as he watched the other two go through earning records of a company that Schoenherr and Associates was looking to buy. Nick decided that he would tell the board of directors that he thought it would be a good asset to have. Next on the line was a bridge in India to replace one that had collapsed during recent flooding. Nick put together a list of requirements that, at first glance, he considered important, then had Holly gather a listing of engineers that were nearing completion of projects. He chose three men and a woman to fly to the area and make a report on the conditions, labor forces, whose palms would have to be greased, and the feasibility of the project as a whole. Nick explained that when they returned with their reports, he could then give the government of the province the bid to rebuild.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.