A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The next day, Nancy got up later than normal for her. As she snuggled under her comforter, she thought back to what had happened last night. She knew she and Johnny had got caught up in the moment of passion and had just gone with their feelings. What was really strange for her though, was that she really didn't feel the shame that she supposed she should. Neither one had forced the other, they both enjoyed it, and nobody was hurt. The only thing that bothered her at all was that they had been spying on their new friends in what should have been a very private intimate moment.

A light tap at her door caused her to come back from the moment of contentment she had been feeling. She told whomever it was to come in and Johnny (no, he is grown up and should be called John) peeked around the door.

John entered his sister's room with more than just a little amount of dread. He had enjoyed their time last night more than he could ever express, but he was fearful of what Nancy's reaction would be after she had the night to reconsider. When he saw the smile on her face when she saw him did much to calm his concerns.

"We are supposed to meet Greg, Mandy, and Traci this morning, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Guess I had better get up." She sat up in bed and stretched, making her hard nipples press against the fabric of her nightshirt. "Where's everybody else?"

John answered from where he still was, beside the door. "Mom and Dad took Kevin and went into Millersburg to pick up some groceries and to let Dad get ahold of his boss. I told them that we were going to meet our friends at the gym and the pool so they left us alone." He then reached up and scratched his neck nervously. "Ahhh Nancy, about last night. You ain't too pissed off at me for doing what I did, are you?"

To his intense relief, Nancy laughed. She must not have been too mad if she could laugh about it. She pulled her feet up to her and patted the bed for him to come over and sit down.

As soon as he was seated, she pulled him into a hug and a kiss that left him dizzy. She left her hands around his neck as she started talking. "You know I was just thinking about that when you knocked. I was thinking that I should feel mad at you, ashamed, and really bad about myself, but I don't feel any of that. I was only thinking of how much I enjoyed the feelings I had and how much it meant for my first time to be with someone who loves and cares about me. I was a little worried about how you felt after fucking your sister though."

"Oh God, sis. That is such a load off my mind. I was afraid you would hate me or something. As for me, I loved every minute of what we did. I know that I could never say anything, but I want to shout out that I had sex with the most wonderful, perfect woman in the world. I don't care if it is my sister. And I feel extra proud that you let me be your first. I really do love you, sis. You know that right?"

"I know, John. And I love you too. You know we will have to be careful, but I have been thinking about how good it felt and... Maybe you would like to try it again sometime?" She saw his face light up. "I'm sorry, but not this morning. Even though I enjoyed it an awful lot, I am just a bit sore down there. But maybe we could shower together and we could scrub each other's backs?"

John was more than happy to agree and they spent longer than they meant washing and exploring each other. This was the first time they had really seen each other naked and they took advantage of it. Even though she was too sore for any penetration, Nancy taught John how to give her an orgasm. She in turn, stroked him to climax and got to see what his semen looked (and tasted) like. They were almost late getting over to meet their three friends.

They all walked to the clubhouse together. The boys headed to the gym while the girls went on past and to the heated pool. The guys would join them when they finished their workout.

John was into track season so he hit the weights and then the stair climber. Greg did some warm ups and then a few katas to get his mind focused. He worked on the heavy bag for a while before taking a turn at the weight machine. John was fascinated with the intricate movements that Greg did during the kata, and they discussed the Martial Arts while they rinsed off and changed into their trunks and headed for the pool.

The girls were having a good time for their part. Mandy had found a tiny suit and swimmies for Jenni and they had her in the pool with them for a little while. She really enjoyed herself but soon tired and was ready for a nap in her carrier.

As soon as Jenni was asleep, Mandy jumped back into the pool to relax with the other two. Nancy had been quiet around them all morning, and Traci asked if anything was wrong.

"Not really," was her reply. "I'm just tired. John and I ended up talking until late this morning."

Just from the way she was acting, Traci knew there was more to it than she was letting on, but she held her counsel. The guys soon joined them at the pool and they spent the next hour playing around in the pool. Mandy and Traci both noticed that John was being more attentive to his sister, rubbing against her and touching her more than he had before. Nancy was doing the same; even hanging onto her brother after he had dunked her and then raised her up out of the water.

The girls didn't get to find out what was going on before they had to head back to the cabin. However, it was a topic that Mandy and Traci discussed off and on for the next few days.

Their vacation was speeding by. The days were spent using the facilities offered by the campground. Mandy and Traci went horseback riding while Greg watched Jenni. When they returned, he took an archery class that they were not really interested in. There were boat rides on the lake and beautiful trails to walk. But mostly, they all just relaxed, laying in the sunshine or reading on the little covered porch. They were away from the pressures of school and the happenings at home and they were enjoying the serenity.

Friday night, the main hall had activities for the older adults where liquor was served. Nancy and John had talked to their parents and were going to spend the night at Greg, Mandy and Traci's cabin. Their mother had even given them a couple bottles of wine. She trusted them all together and told them she figured they were old enough to handle it. What she didn't say was that since Kevin was staying with a friend he had made, their parents were planning on spending some quality time without the children around.

The evening started out with Jenni being the center of attention among the ladies while Greg and John talked and joked. Once Mandy had Jenni put down in her crib and sound asleep, the group opened the bottle of wine and sat back to decide what to do. Mandy found a deck of cards and they decided to play poker.

They found that everyone's luck was pretty evenly matched as they continued to consume the wine and play their game. Traci had bought a couple more bottles of wine at the store in Millersburg so it wasn't long before none of them were feeling any pain.

The wine loosened their tongues as conversation gradually replaced the card game. They laughed at Greg's tales of sexual conquests that he had heard from the locker room when compared to what really had happened. John added in a few of his own misadventures and Mandy told about the sexual antics that went on in her old school.

When Nancy told about the guys that she had dated and how they would try and get in her pants, Mandy noticed that John's face would take on a look that was a mixture of anger and jealously. She thought that it was an unconscious reaction, but she was also curious as to what it really meant.

When the talk turned a bit more serious, Mandy saw her chance. "Nancy, John, I want to ask you something. You don't have to answer, but I have noticed some things. Are you two involved? I mean more than just brother and sister."

Nancy turned pale and John looked like he was ready to drop through the floor. Mandy tried to reassure them. "I doesn't make any difference to me and I'm sure that Greg and Traci don't care either. But I have seen you two look at each other like I do to Greg, and you touch each other more tenderly than a brother and sister usually do. I figured that you didn't even know you were doing it, and I wanted to warn you before someone, like your parents, notice."

Nancy relaxed a bit after Mandy said this. She thought she knew the other women pretty well now. Enough to know that Mandy wasn't saying this to be mean or to put them down. She looked over at her brother who still looked frightened. She cleared her throat before she answered.

"Well, since you already figured it out, there is no reason to denying it. We did become lovers this week. We thought we were being really careful, but I guess we weren't."

Traci put her arm around Nancy. "Probably nobody else would have noticed yet. It is just because we have been around you so much the past week. And I think the only reason we really noticed was that you were so distant the first time we went to the pool. Did you guys start the night before?"

Nancy and John both nodded. John found his voice and asked how she figured it out.

"Well, I wasn't sure, but it just fit. Nancy, you were walking a little funny, kinda like Mandy does when her and Greg have been going at it," Mandy made a face at her for that comment. "And then you were really quiet that morning, like something was bothering you. When John and Greg joined us, John was being very tender to you. That tipped me off and the rest of it fit. I probably wouldn't have noticed at all except that my mind was geared toward sex that morning anyway."

John looked over at his sister. "I guess we had better be more careful, sis. We don't want anyone else to know."

She nodded her head in agreement. Then she turned toward the other three. "You guys sure that you don't think we are freaks, or perverts or something?"

Greg spoke up for them all. "I figure that if you aren't forcing each other and it is mutual love or lust or whatever, it ain't for us to judge. I judge people on how they treat others, not who they have a relationship with. Am I right?"

The girls both agreed. "We won't say a word to anyone, I promise," said Mandy. "But would you mind telling us how it started between you two? I am a sucker for stories like that."

"Well, it was you guys' fault in a round about way," said Nancy. "I had been checking Greg out, sorry about that Greg, all evening. And John had been thinking about his dances with you, Traci. We both couldn't sleep and met in the hall as we went to get a drink. We sat outside so we wouldn't wake up our parents and talked. We were talking about boys and girls and John said the sweetest thing to me. He told me that he didn't date much because he was using me as his ideal woman and the other girls couldn't measure up. Well that was so sweet that I wanted to give him a kiss. I guess we were both pretty worked up because the kiss turned into us playing tonsil tag.

"Now the next part is kinda embarrassing. We heard a noise from between the cabins and thought we had been caught. We snuck around the side and found out that the noise was coming from your open window. I'm sorry, but my curiosity and horniness got the better of me and we peeked in. You three were in bed together. It was so hot to watch that we couldn't tear our eyes away. I was wearing just my nightshirt and John was in his boxers, and when he leaned over to look over my shoulder, his dick had come out through his fly and was rubbing my bare ass. It just went from there until I got him in position and pushed back. John must have been as excited as I was, 'cause he just went with it and we were soon plugged in. Just as Traci and Mandy started to come, Johnny went off and I followed.

"We snuck back into the house. When I woke up the next morning, the only guilt I had was because we had spied on you guys. I'm really sorry about that. Anyway, we talked about it and decided that we both had enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. So we have, almost every night this week."

As Nancy finished her narrative, it was evident that what she had said affected the rest of the group. Mandy and Traci both were revealing very stiff nipples through their thin shirts and the outline of Greg's erection was pronounced.

"Thanks for trusting us enough to tell us all that," said Traci. "I imagine it was kinda hard to admit to anyone especially with all the taboos that are associated with it. I learned a little about incest from last semester, and the professor was liberal about the subject. He told us that for the most part, the only time that it does any damage is when the people involved are coerced. Fathers and young daughters for instance is really bad because the girl isn't old enough to really make an informed decision.

"But you two are old enough to know the score and close enough in age that you aren't taking of each other. The laws may not agree, but if you use birth control and are careful, I don't see a problem."

John finally spoke up for the first time since Mandy asked that loaded question. "Sis and I have talked some on this. She told me that we can't go on forever, and I can see what she means. We won't be lovers maybe, but we will always be brother and sister, and probably closer than most are. So we both plan on dating when we get home, but if we both hit a cold streak we will still have each other. Besides I don't think either one of us is as terrified about messing up with a date now."

Greg got an evil grin on his face. "I wish I had known you guys were watching. We should have charged admission."

The siblings both turned red from being reminded about peeping through the window, and Mandy smacked him on the shoulder. "Give him one for me too," said Traci. So of course she did. Greg pretended to be terribly injured, falling over on the couch and saying his arm would be useless for weeks. This lightened the mood as the rest of them laughed and teased him about being beat up by his girlfriend.

By the time they finished off the wine, they decided to head for bed. Nancy and John started to roll out their sleeping bags, placing them close together but still separate. Mandy stopped them. "Why don't you put them together? We aren't going to say anything and you might not get another chance to actually sleep together for a long time. And I'll tell you right now, there is nothing like waking up in the arms of your lover."

The siblings looked at each other and grinned. John got busy and zipped them together. Nancy looked embarrassed but managed to say 'thank you' for giving them a chance.

Mandy looked over her shoulder as she went toward the bedroom. "Just don't make too much noise. We don't want the rest of the camp responding to someone being murdered or something."

The siblings looked at each other sheepishly. This was the first time that they could actually take their time. John decided to try and make it very special for his sister, so he was very gentle helping her undress. Then he kissed her and started working down her body, giving little nips and licks as he continued to her abdomen.

He took the time to play with her navel, which made her squirm even more than she already was. While he had enjoyed the scent of her arousal before, this time his face was close enough so his nostrils were filled. He slowed his descent when he got to her thick patch of pubic hair. He was fascinated with his first real look at her womanhood. He touched and explored the outer lips and after parting them, the engorged inner lips. He was amazed by the tightness of her entrance. He knew that she had taken his cock right there before, but she was now tight around his slick fingers. He could also feel her sheath rippling and squeezing his fingers.

He had heard about going down on a woman since his friends had joked about it in the locker room. They had called it "licking the slit" and "carpet munching" and decided that it wasn't something that a 'real' man would ever do. All of that went out the window when he was confronted with the real thing. The scent was intoxicating to him and he took a tentative swipe of his tongue from where his fingers were in her hole and up between her inner lips and finally over the sheath of her clit.

In the blink of an eye, the taste and the reaction of his lover convinced him that everything he had heard was wrong. The taste was light and just slightly musky and he savored it as he ran his tongue around all over her mound. And the way she jerked and groaned his name was more than enough reason to continue.

Nancy was going crazy with the tongue-lashing her brother was giving her. She was concerned that he would be grossed out by her smell when he first put his face between her legs, but the sensations that she was getting from his loving caresses drove everything else from her mind. She managed to guide him to her clit just as she felt that familiar feeling in her body that signaled her rise to an orgasm.

She suddenly felt herself tense and then her climax started. John continued to nuzzle her nether lips as she rode the waves of pleasure that were coursing through her body. As she started coming down she opened her eyes to see John looking into her face from between her legs and grinning at her.

"My God, Johnny. That had to be the best I have ever had. Now come up here and finish the job." She pulled at his shoulders until he was covering her torso with his. John gently kissed and caressed her face and hair as she recovered.

Nancy then rolled her and her brother over until she was on top. She took the time she knew she had now to explore his body. She played with his cock first holding it up with two fingers as she explored its length. She then moved onto to his scrotum where she gently felt his balls for their size and texture. Then in a fit of inspiration, she decided to return the favor and reached up and licked the head of her brother's cock.

John pushed her head away and she had thought she had done something wrong until she saw the gobs of semen that were spurting from the swollen head of his dick. She was fascinated with the pressure that she felt in her hand as it pulsed. When she looked at her brother's face, she saw that he was embarrassed.

"Damn, sis. I'm sorry but I couldn't stop it. Between watching you come and then you playing with me, it was just too much."

"Is that why you pushed me when I kissed your dick?"

"Well, I didn't want to gross you out by coming in your mouth."

"That was sweet, Johnny. But I missed my chance to find out how you taste." She then moved until her face was directly over his wilting dick. To his surprise, she stuck her tongue out and licked the spend from around the head and down to where her fingers still encircled his shaft. "You clean up what is around it and I will take care of this."

She cleaned his shaft as well as her hand and then she slipped her lips around it and started to suck, running her tongue over every inch of his cock that she could reach. John couldn't believe how good that felt to him and even more so because she was doing it to make him feel good.

It didn't take very long before he was fully erect again. With a look of lust in her eye, she shuffled up to his waist on her knees. She held him still while she rocked her hips back and forth lubricating the head with her juices. She then positioned him at the mouth of her tunnel and slowly lowered down until their pubic bones touched. She had held her breath while she impaled herself only to let it out in one low groan of satisfaction once she was completely filled.

John cupped her aching breasts in his palms and started to massage the flesh. Being stimulated from two different places, Nancy started to move toward another orgasm. She rocked her pelvis causing her clit to be stimulated by the coarse hair of her brother's groin. She soon achieved a plateau in her rise, so she started an up and down motion using John's cock to stimulate her deep inside her tunnel.

John pulled her down on her elbows so he could suckle her nipples. This moved her pelvis up enough that he could start thrusting in rhythm with her. He reached down and kneaded her ass, running his finger over her anus at the same time.

She had been close before and this new sensation where she didn't expect it was enough to take her over the edge. She savagely attacked her brother's mouth with her own as her pussy slammed down onto him. When he felt her going over, he went with her, shooting deep into her tunnel and covering her cervix with his semen.

He held her tightly keeping her on top of him while she came down. She brought her face up far enough that he could see tears in her eyes. He took on a look of panic and asked her if he had hurt her somehow.

"No, silly. You didn't hurt me at all. That was just so... perfect that I'm crying because I'm happy. I'm also a little sad because this may be the last time we will have this much time together alone."

"Nance, honey, I'm sure we will be able to find enough time to get together, even if it isn't all night. And I know I will always remember just how special this was and how much I love you right now."

"Johnny, that's so sweet. I love you too and I will remember this from now on, just like you. No matter what happens, we will remember our first times as being really good, not like the girls at school talk about. Too bad I can't tell them what a great lover you are." The last was said with a twinkle in her eyes. "You would be swarmed with virgins wanting you to break them in."

"I probably couldn't stand the pressure. Good thing I had such a willing and perfect partner to learn with."

They threw a light blanket over their bodies as they snuggled up together, talking nonsense until they both drifted off, locked in each other's arms.

Greg was the first one up the next morning. He remembered that they had guests in the other room so he slipped on some boxers before he ventured out. He came down the hall to see the two siblings sound asleep, still locked in an embrace. Nancy had kicked the covers off for the most part and Greg received an eye opening view. Her top half was covered as she lay on her left side, her face toward her brother's. The sight of her still puffy lips framed by the pale globes of her ass at the top and the golden tan of her legs below was more stimulating than any dose of caffeine could ever be.

He stood quietly for a moment taking in the view before moving into the kitchen area to start some coffee to wake the rest of his body up. He stayed in the kitchen until he could convince the one part of him that was VERY awake to settle down until he was more presentable.

By the time the brew was ready, Karen was starting to stir. She must have forgotten where she was... As she woke up, she rolled away from John and stretched, which uncovered her top as well as exposing her full pubic bush to Greg's eyes. He took one last quick glimpse before he got up from his chair and went to get her a cup.

She opened her eyes at the sound of his movement and after shaking the sleep from her mind, she realized just what her position was and that he must have had an unobstructed view of her body.

Greg continued to fix her something to drink and then turned to offer it to her. She sheepishly reached over to get her shirt where John had tossed it last night while trying to keep the blanket covering her top. She couldn't quite reach it so Greg stepped over and handed it to her.

She took it with an embarrassed "Thanks". When she looked up to take the shirt, her eyes were almost level with his crotch and she could see that she must have had an effect on him by the thickening of the lump in his boxers. She quickly pulled her eyes away from the sight as he turned to move back to the kitchen.

As he had handed Nancy her shirt, he had caught a look at her bare back and the top of her buttocks. The muscles were just barely defined under the soft skin, giving her a very sexy look. He could feel his cock swelling once again so he beat a hasty retreat into the kitchen to hide it from her.

By the time Nancy had slipped on her shirt and found her panties, Greg had willed his cock down to about half-mast. The glimpses he had seen of this beautiful girl along with the cries of passion that they had heard from her last night were keeping him from relaxing completely. Flashes of what she looked like naked and crying out passionately in orgasm kept creeping into his brain and keeping his cock from going back to its normal state.

She then came in and sat down opposite him at the little table. She accepted the mug of coffee and poured cream and sugar to her liking. She took a couple of sips before she looked over at him. "I'm sorry that I was so exposed this morning," she said in a whispered tone.

"It wasn't your fault. It just surprised me when I walked in. I promise that after I saw the way you were laying I tried not to look."

"Well, I can't blame you if you have stared. I must have made quite a spectacle, stretched out all over the floor." She looked down at the table. "I gotta admit that I didn't mind if you looked, at least a little. I mean it does a girl's ego good to know that you sleep with two such beautiful and sexy women and you would want to look at me too."

"Nancy, you are a very pretty woman. I do find you very sexy, especially the way I saw you this morning. Certain parts of me were trying real hard to stand up and salute your beauty."

She really blushed now. "I know. I saw it growing before you turned away from me. It is really exciting to know I would have that effect on you."

Greg was pretty sure she was flirting with him. She was trying out her newfound sexual freedom on him since she considered him a safe target. He really didn't mind either. He knew he wouldn't do anything with her and if she wanted to tease him a bit to boost her own self-confidence he would just lean back and enjoy it.

"Oh, you had a definite effect on me. Even talking about it and seeing your nipples poking at the fabric has got me hard."

Nancy looked down at her shirt and was startled to notice that her nipples were quite hard and were clearly showing through the thin material of her shirt. Then she surprised herself and Greg when she bent over and took a peek under the table. Greg had been telling the truth. She could see the outline of his cock standing straight up and she thought she caught a glimpse of the swollen head peeking out above the waistband. She blushed at the sight but had a smile on her face when she raised her head.

"Since it is my fault you are in that condition, I'll get up and get us both a refill." As she stood, she pulled at her panties to make them into a thong. The silky material was pulled tight against her swollen lips, showing their outline in great detail. As she turned and walked away, she made sure that the bared cheeks of her ass were rocking as sensuously as she could.

When she returned to set his cup down, she bent over far enough to let her shirt fall open and expose her breasts. He noticed that she was still blushing, but she had a look of accomplishment as she sat down. She knew she had affected him and she was enjoying that power.

Traci came walking in then wearing a well-worn crop top and panties. Her hair was still messed up from sleep and her eyes were barely open. She made herself a cup of tea from the water that Greg had started earlier for her. Then she leaned against the counter as she sipped on it to wake up.

Nancy was more confident in her sensuality now and looked at the other woman without jealousy. She saw that Traci was a tall, willowy woman who could pose for a men's magazine any time she wanted. She had felt inadequate around her before, but with the positive feedback she had received, first from her brother and this morning from Greg, she was beginning to understand that she didn't need to compare herself to anyone. When she returned to school, she planned on carrying that newfound confidence in herself with her.

While she was thinking on this, Mandy came out to the kitchen. She detoured from the coffeepot long enough to give Greg a kiss, then another one to Traci on her way. She poured the last cup out and started a new pot. Then she sat down on Greg's lap to enjoy waking up.

The quiet voices woke John. He started to get up and threw the covers off only to realize that he was very naked under them. He jerked the covers back over his waist and grabbed the pants he had on the night before and slipped them on under the covers before coming in and joining them. Instead of coffee or tea, he got a Coke out of the refrigerator.

Mandy decided to fix sausage and eggs for breakfast and soon, Traci and Nancy were helping as much as they could in the small kitchen. After they all ate, Greg and John cleaned up while the girls all took turns in the bathroom and getting dressed. Then the guys got their turn.

John and Nancy had their sleeping bags rolled up and were waiting for their parents to let them know they were awake. They had resumed the same places in the living room that they had been the night before. The only difference was that Jenni was wide-awake and crawling from person to person to get attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.