A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

It was a few days before Principal Martin stopped Greg in the hallway. "I wanted to let you know I have gotten some calls from parents and church leaders about your group. I told them that students are allowed to pass out flyers and that the school has nothing to do with the group or the literature. I just thought I would warn you that since they can't stop you through the school, you might be hearing from them."

"Thank you, Mr. Martin. I appreciate you giving me a heads-up on that."

"No problem, Greg. I didn't say this, but I think what you and your friends are doing is great. Those girls need all the help that they can get, and you are providing real info, not a bunch of half-truths."

Mr. Martin was correct that they did get some calls from irate people. They ended up putting in a second line for private use and then using caller ID and an answering machine for the first line. Traci had the best voice of the three so she recorded the message.

"You have reached the Teen Pregnancy Information Hotline. Leave your name and number and we will be back to you as soon as we can. Please be patient since our volunteers may be busy with their families. Thanks."

The calls for information came in slowly at first, but as word got out that they would answer all questions honestly, volume went from one call every few days to three or four every day. The trio took turns answering at first with whoever had their homework and other things done making the callbacks. As things got busier, other volunteers would take turns, getting the callback numbers from Mandy and then handling the calls.

They followed a set of guidelines that were worked out from the personal experiences of the members and checked by a volunteer doctor for accuracy. Most calls were from girls who were afraid that they might be pregnant or ones that knew but were afraid to talk to their parents. Mixed in were calls from girls who were being put down because of their condition as well as offers to volunteer to help.

One unintended benefit of the calls was that some of the girls felt the need to describe the situations that caused them to call in graphic detail. Many of the others who returned calls said they heard the same thing. A couple of the girls would admit to having to 'relieve the pressure' between the calls. It could make for a very exhausting evening in more ways than one.

The trio would often end up discussing the details of the calls and end up very turned on by the telling. It made for some great sex for them all. One would relate the story while the others would act it out. They found that the forced encounters did nothing for them, but the tales of seduction were a big boost. Mandy found that the voyeur in her came out at these times and she encouraged Traci and Greg to act out the fantasy while she took care of herself. Then, she would join in as the other two made sure she didn't feel left out.

Greg had been right about Lucy, the girl in their lunch group. Instead of calling, she stopped him a couple of weeks after they had handed out the flyers. As they were headed out from the lunchroom, she leaned over and whispered to him asking if he thought Mandy would mind talking to her in person. He assured her that it would be no problem and asked her to come to their house that afternoon or early evening.

Traci was the one who answered the door when Lucy arrived just after dinner that night. The girl was standing on the porch moving nervously with her hands shoved into the back pockets of her tight low-rise jeans when the door was opened.

Seeing the beautiful coed instead of Greg or Mandy startled Lucy. "Uhh... Is Greg or Mandy here?"

"You must be Lucy. Come on in, Greg said you would be coming by." Traci took the girls short coat and hung it by the door. "I'm Traci by the way, Greg and Mandy's housemate."

Traci led the frightened girl into the living room and got her something to drink. "Greg is finishing his homework and Mandy is feeding Jenni, her daughter. They should be done in a minute. In the meantime, let's just relax a few minutes."

By the time the other two had come down, Traci had the younger girl talking like they were old friends. She had the knack of making anyone feel comfortable and she had proved it true in this case.

Greg made sure everyone had something to drink, and then asked Lucy if she would be more comfortable with him out of the room. Lucy thought about it for a few seconds, and then decided that if he wouldn't think badly of her, he could stay.

"You have been eating with Greg for most of the year. Have you ever seen him be judgmental toward anyone?" asked Mandy.

"No... Matter of fact he is always sympathetic to everyone. The only time I see him get angry or make judgments is when someone hurts somebody."

"There you go then. Now what's on your mind that you would want to see us about?"

"Well, I am not pregnant. I found that out late this afternoon. But I was so scared that I was. My family is very traditional and if I had been, I would have shamed the whole family. I guess now I want to know what I can use to make sure that it doesn't happen. I mean that it's not like he is going to want to stop. And since my uncle found out..." Her head, which she had kept down ever since Mandy urged her to talk, now dipped even further.

Mandy gave her what was their standard answer to this kind of question. "The best thing for you to do if you are sure you can't talk to your parents is to make an appointment at the women's clinic. The pill requires the parent to know, but there are other methods and they will be able to help you choose the one that works best for you."

Greg spoke up gently. "Lucy, you know I really like you as a friend and you don't have to answer, but you said something about your uncle. Is he molesting you against your will?

Lucy jerked her head up and looked at him in surprise. "Well, I guess in a way but... Well, it is hard to talk about so maybe it would be best if I just tell you what happened. My cousin, Tam, came with his family to live with us until they could get going here. That was in the spring of this year. He is a couple years older than me and I have always thought he was cute. I guess I have had a crush on him since I was old enough to know that there was a difference between girls and boys. Anyway, he knew that I hadn't been allowed to date yet and after watching a show that was kinda sexy one night, he offered to show me how to kiss. He said that way I wouldn't feel stupid when I did go out on a date.

"I thought 'kissing wouldn't be really bad, even though he is my cousin' so I agreed. It felt really good to have his lips on mine and when he parted my lips with his tongue, I started to get excited. I had had orgasms before so I knew what was happening, but it was so much more intense than when I was just thinking about a boy." She blushed when she realized what she had just admitted. Mandy assured her that everybody did it whether they would admit to it or not and then encouraged her to continue.

"Anyway I was so into him kissing me that I didn't notice until he had his hand on my left boob. They may not be real big but they are sensitive. I definitely noticed when he pinched my nipple through my shirt. I was dressed for bed so I didn't have a bra on and even through the material he was really turning me on.

"I felt myself losing control and tried to get him to stop. Instead, he started kissing and tonguing my ears and neck. He slid his hand under my nightshirt and rubbed my boobies until I was moaning. He then raised my shirt up and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I was so gone by then that I couldn't do anything but hold his head there to keep him sucking. Before I realized it, he had his hand under my panties and was fingering me. I shot off right then with him ramming two fingers into my hole.

"As I started to come back around, I suddenly felt him pushing his dick into me. He had gotten about half the way in before I really understood what he was doing. By then my mind was telling me that it was wrong, but my body was enjoying it too much to stop. At least he was gentle enough not to hurt me too much. He bottomed out and it felt so good that I started to climb back for another orgasm. I felt his dick pulsing as he shot his stuff into me and I shot off again.

"Afterward, I felt ashamed and told him we couldn't do anything like that again, but when he tried to start feeling me up again a few days later, I couldn't seem to stop him. After that, we were having sex as often as we could. One night Tam's father, my uncle caught us as we were just getting done. He threatened to tell my parents unless he got to fuck me. At first, I didn't want to but after the first time I found that I enjoyed it. He is bigger than Tam and he lasts longer, but Tam can shoot two or three times. I know it is wrong, that it's incest, but damnit I love having sex. I know that makes me a slut. And here I am getting turned on again just telling you guys this. I am such a ho'!"

Greg reached over and touched her on the arm. "Just because you enjoy sex, doesn't make you a slut. I don't even know what that means, other than just a word to make a girl feel bad about liking something natural. I would never make judgments about you. You are a wonderful person and a great lunch partner." She smiled through her tear-filled eyes at that remark. "Just because you are a sexual being doesn't make you any different. Maybe it is just that you are discovering that you really enjoy sex and have gone a little overboard. You will settle down later on probably, and it doesn't make you an awful person."

"You mean it? You still like me even though you know my secret? You won't look at me any different?"

Greg decided to see if she was ready for a gentle tease. "Well I might think about what you look like when you are all worked up."

She gave him a shocked look and turned a shade of deep red. When she realized he was teasing her, she gave him a half-hearted slap on the shoulder.

Traci stood up to get another glass of Pepsi. "I think that you should not worry about it and just be yourself. Stay with the positive and forget about the stuff that you think looks bad. And if anyone gives you a hard time, let me know."

After she walked out, Lucy stared after her. "Wow. She is so pretty. I wish I had a figure like that. My tits will never get as big as hers."

"Lucy, you look just fine the way you are. You don't need to try and be like someone you aren't.", said Mandy.

"I just can't imagine having her live with you. I would be afraid I couldn't compete with her. Though you don't need to worry, you are as pretty as she is."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I have learned that I don't have to compete with Traci. Since I have got to know her, I love her as much as I do Greg. And he feels the same way."

"You mean Greg and her... And you and her? You're not a lesbian are you?"

Mandy laughed at her shock. "No, not by a long shot. I'm not even bi except with Traci. Look, I recognize that you are a very pretty girl and very sexy to boot. But I'm not interested in the least in trying to bed you."

Lucy sighed then looked over at Greg. "No wonder you barely look at the girls at school. I have seen them try and come on to you. A couple of the girls in our lunch group would love for you to get in their panties. But you keep them at a distance and just stay friends. Now I understand why."

Greg smiled at her. "You can be sure that everything you told us will not leave this room. And we would appreciate it if what you just found out doesn't leave here either."

"Oh no! I wouldn't dream of saying anything. Like you said it ain't nobody's business but yours. But it must be hard to have never said a word about it. Most guys would be shouting from the rooftop about being with two beautiful women."

"That's why I never said anything. You think they would still be with me if I was the type to brag all the time?"

"That's true. I guess I never thought of it that way. Maybe that is why I told you what I did. I knew that I could trust you and I really needed to tell someone. Mandy would you mind if I hugged your man?"

Mandy told her to go ahead, and Greg found himself in a very tight embrace. As he wrapped his arms around her, he could feel her stiff nipples pressing into his chest. He willed his cock to stay still while he returned the hug and added a kiss to her cheek.

When she released him, he thought she gave a little moan of pleasure. This girl really was horny. He told her to come by anytime she needed to talk and be sure to get to the clinic. She thanked them all and headed out the door feeling better about herself.

As soon as Lucy closed the door, Mandy turned to face the other two. "Did what Lucy told us turn you on as much as it did me?"

Greg chuckled as he reached for her. "Oh yeah. And when she hugged me I could feel her nipples digging into my chest. After she told us how sensitive they are on her, I almost got a hard-on thinking about it."

As he pulled Mandy to his left side, Traci came up and brushed her breasts against his arm. "I think mine are almost that sensitive tonight. I just kept thinking about her talking about her cousin doing her."

Mandy reached for her friend pulling her into a three-way hug. "Lets go up and find out about your nipples. Jenni will be awake soon so I will feed her while you two get started."

It was almost two hours later when all three settled into bed exhausted. Traci seemed to be the focus of the sexual energy that night, but Mandy and Greg had their share of orgasms as well. It had been a few days since they had pleasured each other and when combined with the images that Lucy's descriptions had brought up, made for a very satisfying evening. It was fortunate that Jenni was starting to sleep through the night since they all needed the rest.

When Greg ate lunch with Lucy the next day, he was careful not to treat her any different than before and he could see she was grateful for that. However, he could not help but imagine what she must look like naked and waiting for her man and that caused a stirring in his pants that was difficult to conceal.

Things went smooth for the most part in the Tolkin/Carson/Broomfield household during the long space between winter break and Spring break. Jenni's father refused to see the baby and was fighting the child support, but could not deny paternity since the DNA tests proved that he was the father. The state Human Services Department was handling all of that so Mandy didn't have to enter the fight. She concentrated on her studies and being a good mother to Jenni. She also worked on her art when she had time, refining her use of oils and other mediums. Her art teacher helped and encouraged her, putting Mandy in for an art scholarship to the same campus that Greg was trying for.

Greg had pretty well sewn up the scholarship he had hoped for. His grades were what put him in, but his skill in martial arts had clenched the deal. The school had a martial arts program that was still in its infancy and the coach thought he would be an asset. However, this meant he had to stay in shape, so he stepped up his training at the dojo he belonged to.

Traci was really pushing this semester. She was carrying all the classes she could while still maintaining her high marks. There were many evenings that she would come home late and so exhausted that she barely wanted to eat. It was those nights that Greg would volunteer a good massage and with Mandy working on her legs and Greg on her back, they would have her relaxed and asleep before they could finish.

Jenni was doing just what babies are supposed to do. She was eating and growing like crazy. During one of her checkups, Mandy told the doctor that she was afraid that she was no longer producing enough milk to fill her up. The doctor was rather old fashioned and suggested that they introduce cereal and then baby food as she tolerated it. She could still be breast fed, but this would make sure she got all the nutrition she needed.

The first attempts were rather comical as mother and child tried to learn what they were supposed to be doing. There was more food on Jenni's face and clothes than went inside her and Greg was busy recording the episode with his digital camera. It wasn't too long before Jenni discovered that she liked the taste of the new food and the feeding was much cleaner. She was more alert now, and would smile and make noises when she saw or heard Greg or Traci as well as her mother. She was still a happy child and enjoyed being held and talked to. Mandy insisted her disposition was because she knew she had three people that loved and doted on her.

The Founder's Day celebration was coming up a couple of weeks before spring break and Mandy's group was getting ready. They had everything planned as to how to set the booth up, and who was going to be there. This was something new for them all and they were excited. They were lucky to be inside the City Auditorium with the other booths and not out on the lawn of the neighboring park. They could bring their babies with them and not be out in the cool air.

On the first day, Greg, the other boyfriends and parents who supported them showed up early to bring in supplies and help get things set up. Mandy and Kristi took the first shift. After Greg had gently rebuffed her advances, Kristi had become friends with Mandy. She had delivered her baby boy six weeks earlier and was just now coming back to class.

The people who were at the Planned Parenthood booth introduced themselves and were happy to learn what the group was doing. The director even asked for some of their literature to put out on their booth as well as to give out at the clinics. They thought a support group of girls the same age as their clients might be able to reach some that the adults couldn't.

The crowds started to increase the later it got. Most of the comments they received were positive. Questions were asked about what they did for other teens, and how they did it. They soon found that some inquiries were asked so often that they got to where they had answers down pat.

Are you a Pro-Life organization? We take no position either way. Each girl was different and whatever they decided to do, the girl would get support.

Are you advocating teens having sex? No. But if teens were going to have sex they should be prepared with the knowledge and birth control to ensure that they are safe.

Don't you have a moral responsibility to encourage teens to remain abstinent? It should be up to the parents to teach morals to their children. We don't encourage teens to have sex, but we don't judge those who decide to either. They get enough of that from society.

After her shift was done, Mandy and Greg went looking through the rest of the fair. Jenni was safely tucked in her front pack so they covered her up when they went out to the park to watch the historical re-enactments that were being staged. People dressed in old time costumes were giving speeches, they had gunfights every hour, and demonstrations of old time crafts were being done. Even though the temperature was in the mid-fifties, the college fraternities had a dunk tank going. At least the engineering department had made a circulating water heater so the dunkees didn't freeze.

They wandered back in to find a large crowd had gathered near their booth. Greg pushed their way through to find a local chapter of Operation Rescue protesting the Planned Parenthood booth. Things would have been fine except their protest had spilled over into their group's space. They had shoved the table back and spilt the pamphlets all over the floor. The spokesman for the protestors, a real media hound named Nicholas Wilson, thought he could make the evening news when he saw the basket of condoms that the girls had put out. He was preaching at the girls who were trying their best to hold up under his ranting. He apparently thought they were part of the booth next door.

When the couple made it up and in the booth, Melissa and Tanya were trying to tell the man that they were not Planned Parenthood and they were taking no sides, but were there to help teen girls who were shunned by society because they were pregnant.

It would have come to nothing except that the man kept pushing forward and the girls kept backing up. Tanya saw that one of the displays that the man pushed aside was about to fall on Melissa's baby. She caught it and tried to stand it back up. The man thought she was confronting him and he shoved her hard enough that she fell down. The display fell on Uriah but the baby was not seriously injured. Tanya caught the edge of an easel, leaving a nasty gash in her arm.

The local news crew that had been doing a piece on the protest caught the whole thing on tape. While Melissa and Mandy took care of Tanya, Greg stepped in front of Wilson and kept him where he was.

The police showed up and after getting statements from all involved, arrested Wilson for assault. The EMTs showed up and checked Tanya's arm. They declared the wound was not as bad as it looked. They did recommend that she go into the hospital to get checked out because of the advanced stage of her pregnancy.

Mandy and Melissa both got caught by the camera crew and the local paper as well to give their side of the altercation. They both did rather well keeping a calm demeanor and giving just the facts, as they knew them. Melissa's hand was still bloody from the cut on Tanya's arm and when she brought her hand up to make a point, it was caught on the tape. Of course, this made the event even more newsworthy. 'If it bleeds, it leads' seemed to be the motto of the station that aired the segment.

After apologies by Planned Parenthood for them becoming innocent bystanders in the fray and promises to be back the next day to end the celebration, Greg and the others cleaned up the booth and then headed home.

They got home in enough time to tape the news segment where Mandy and Melissa were interviewed. They showed the clip where Nicholas shoved Tanya and knocked the display over onto Melissa's baby and then the piece where the two girls were interviewed. Their calm telling of just what had happened and why they were there gave their group a boost. The segment ended with the news anchor stating that Tanya had been released from the hospital and both she and the baby were fine.

The next morning Traci brought the paper in and read them the article that was on the front page of the local section.

PROTEST AT FOUNDERS DAY TURNS VIOLENT

The normally joyous celebration of Founder's Day turned violent when Nicholas Wilson, the leader of a group from Operation Rescue assaulted a teen that was in the booth next to their intended target.

While protesting the informational booth of Planned Parenthood, the pro-life group spilled over into the booth next door that belonged to a teen advocacy group named Single and Teen Mothers for Equality.

During the protest, Mr. Wilson took exception to some of the items on the teens' display and started to accost them verbally. During his argument with the women manning the booth, he knocked over a display that subsequently toppled onto the 2-month old child of Ms. Melissa Jones. When Tanya Logan reached to stop the display from falling, Mr. Wilson claims he mistook her actions as her attacking him and he pushed her away, causing the pregnant teen to fall into another display where she received a laceration to her left arm.

Mr. Wilson was arrested and charged with assault on both the infant and to Ms. Logan. The rest of the protesters were ordered to disband. Ms. Logan was taken to Lakeside Memorial where she received treatment for the laceration and was released.

Amanda Carson, the spokesperson for the group, stated that they are trying to change the perception of teen mothers and to help those young women who are pregnant.

"We are not part of Planned Parenthood even though they have applauded out efforts to support teens who find themselves pregnant." Ms. Carson is quoted as saying.

Mr. Wilson is free on $15,000 dollar bond pending trial.

Traci gave a sigh. "Well, I hope that we don't have any trouble there today. Speaking of which, I need to get ready since I am signed up to take a turn in the booth." She headed upstairs to get dressed.

Greg followed her up while Mandy put the dishes in the dishwasher and then went up herself to get Jenni ready. After the ruckus yesterday, some of the boyfriends had decided that they were going to keep a close eye on the booth.

They had no trouble that Sunday from any protesters, but the visitors increased dramatically. The infants that were present with their mothers were fawned over as most of the people stopped by to see what all the fuss had been about. They ran out of pamphlets, and the volunteer sheet for donations for infant supplies was completely filled. Mandy's prints went for a very good sum and the money was put away for club expenses and to help out some of the girls who really needed it. When they broke down the booth everyone who had participated felt that it had been a complete success.

That night the trio alternated backrubs before falling into a satisfied sleep. They had worked hard for this but the results had been better than they could have hoped for.


The weekend before Spring Break, Mandy suggested that they take a trip away from the town. She had found a place that rented cabins and when she had checked they still had one open. They would be next to a state park and the campground had a bunch of activities to choose from. Traci and Greg thought it sounded like a great idea and they confirmed reservations for the next week. They packed what they thought they would need and Sunday Morning found them on their way.

The campground was as nice as the advertisements said it was. In addition to the cabins, they had places for RV parking and tents. There was a heated pool and a meeting hall along with volleyball and tennis courts. They even had a stable that offered horseback riding into the park.

Their cabin was, as Traci described it, 'rustic luxury'. When they walked in from the small covered porch into the combination living room/kitchenette, there were two overstuffed chairs and a couch along with the coffee table and a couple of end tables with lamps. Going down the short hallway, the bathroom was on the left and the bedroom on the right. All the furniture and decor was simple but clean and in good shape. There were pots and pans provided for cooking, or you could eat at either the snack bar or the main dining area. There was nothing that could be called extravagant, but it was much better than just camping out in a tent.

They became acquainted with their neighbors in the cabin next to them during the first afternoon. Ted and Carol were a couple in their late thirties with three children, Nancy who was their age, Lawrence, who was fifteen, and Gary who had just turned twelve. Nancy had been the first to introduce herself just after the trio had settled in. She came up to them while Traci and Greg were on the little porch. After the introductions, she told them that she was glad to see somebody her age since she was afraid that she would be bored all week.

Nancy was surprised to see Mandy come out of the cabin as well. She had assumed that Traci and Greg were a couple. She readily accepted the explanation that Mandy and Greg were engaged and that Traci was their housemate and that they had all decided to take a vacation together. While the three girls were talking, Greg went inside to bring them all out something to drink. As soon as the cans were distributed, he took up a position straddling the wide porch rail with his back against the wall of the cabin.

The three women were getting acquainted, telling a little about themselves with Greg contributing to the conversation only when they asked him a direct question. The rest of the time, he was studying Nancy between watching the activities around the campground.

What he saw when he looked at Nancy was a fresh, typical American teen stereotype. Long, straight blonde hair with the long bangs that were tucked behind her ears, revealing a face with angular features. She was between Mandy's and Traci's height, putting her about five-six. She was thin with smallish breasts that were placed high on her chest and a slightly rounded butt. Her legs were smooth, with the muscles beneath barely revealing themselves as she moved around. He didn't make this assessment on purpose, but rather by the instinct that every male teen possessed. One thing that did make him different from other teen boys was that he wasn't consciously sizing her up as a bedmate. Rather, he saw her as a pretty, young woman that was enjoying the company of others her age.

He shook himself out of his daydream when he heard Mandy ask him a question for the second time. "Sorry, my mind was wandering."

"I bet it was", Mandy teased. Nancy blushed slightly when she realized that he had been looking at her. "What I was asking you was if you wanted to go to the bonfire tonight after dinner."

"Sure if you two want to. I'm pretty much game for anything this week as long as it doesn't involve thinking too much. After all, we came up here to get away from schoolwork and things like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.