A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Jennifer got to come home a week after she was born. The doctors agreed that she had gained enough that she could come home. That was when the weight of responsibility hit them all.

Of course, Mandy had the brunt of the care but Greg and Traci helped out as much as they were able. Jennifer slept in a cradle that Heather insisted Mandy have next to Mandy's side of the bed. During the night, Mandy would breastfeed and then Greg or Traci would change and burp the child then hold her until she fell asleep. While the other two were at school, Mandy was more or less on her own. She handled it pretty well for her age, but there were still panic phone calls if things were not quite right.

Everything seemed to be going fine until one afternoon, Greg came home to find Mandy sitting in the middle of the bed holding Jennifer and crying her eyes out. He went over and sat beside her pulling her as close as possible to him, consoling her even though he didn't have any idea what was wrong. He did get her to shake her head 'no' when he asked if there was anything wrong with the baby. Otherwise, he could get nothing but deep sobs.

They were still sitting there when Traci came home an hour and a half later. When Jennifer started to fuss, the coed gently took her from her mother and changed her. When Jennifer stopped fussing, she brought the baby back and placed her in Mandy's lap. Traci then took a position opposite Greg, rubbing her friend's back and stroking her hair.

When Mandy had cried herself out, Traci went to get her a drink. On the way back, she grabbed a washcloth as well... After accepting the items when they were offered, Mandy was ready to talk.

"I really don't know what came over me. I have been really overwhelmed with the responsibility for Jenni. You guys do a whole lot to help out, but I still feel like I am the one who has to carry the load. And I'm scared that I will screw up somehow! What if she gets sick, or I don't have enough milk to feed her what she needs? What if she stops breathing and I'm not watching her and she dies? What if I'm not a good mother?" The last words came out in almost a wail as she broke down again. Greg didn't know what to do. He realized that the fears she had were probably groundless, but they were very real to her. He couldn't ignore the fact that he didn't know what to do.

"Mandy. Sweetheart, look at me." Mandy did raise her head from his chest to look directly at him. "I can't tell you not to be worried. I worry about Jenni all the time and I am not with her 24/7. I didn't know you were having these feelings that you weren't good enough. But I can tell you this. You are the most caring, loving mother I have ever seen. You do everything you can for this little bundle of life." He reached down and tenderly stroked Jenni's sleeping face with his finger. She shifted a little at his touch, making little sucking motions with her tiny lips. "I love her as if she was my own. But I want you to let me help more with her. You don't have to keep all the burden on your own shoulders. If you are feeling like it is getting to you, come and tell me."

Traci spoke up softly then. "That goes for me as well. I feel like she is almost mine. If you want a little time to just relax, let Aunt Traci take over for a while. The only thing I can't do is breast-feed her. I could never replace you as her mommy, but maybe I can give you a break once in a while."

Mandy pulled her friend in close and hugged her tightly. She felt not so all alone with her responsibility of Jenni. If she really thought about it, she had known that these two people were there for her. She had just forgotten it. She was still scared that she might make a mistake or something could go wrong. But now, she could share those fears and feelings and they would understand. "You guys can't believe how much I love you."

The stayed huddled together on the bed until Mandy's stomach growled, much to her embarrassment. When asked, she admitted that she had not eaten since breakfast.

"You know that Jenni isn't the only one who needs to eat," Greg said in a gentle reminder.

Traci volunteered to order pizza as her treat. The other two readily agreed with that choice so while Traci called in the order, Greg held the baby and Mandy went in and washed her face.

They ate in the living room and after disposing of the boxes, they settled down to watch a movie. Jenni was sound asleep in her carrier next to the couch. Traci and Mandy sandwiched Greg between them, each one snuggling into his side while the action on the screen held their attention. Later on, Mandy fell into the first really restful sleep she had since Jenni had been born.

One thing that was not affected was Mandy's sex drive. She was still a little tender but her libido was coming up to normal levels. She had been surprised at the feelings that she got from feeding Jenni. It almost felt like a mini orgasm when her baby would suckle her breasts. Her feelings for her two lovers were causing her to become more aroused by the day. She found that she enjoyed watching Greg and Traci together and encouraged them as much as possible. As soon as her muscles felt back to normal, she joined in with doing everything she could with the exception of having Greg's cock inside her. She was counting the days until Dr. Simmons released her for that activity.

Greg had been surprised with this turn of events. Since he had always heard that women didn't want sex after a pregnancy, he asked her about it. "Maybe I am just weird," she replied, "but I feel more like a woman than even when I first found out that rubbing my pussy felt so good. And I guess I have gotten used to the great sex with you and Traci, and I miss that."

Greg didn't complain about her horniness. He was getting great sex from a beautiful woman and his girlfriend was encouraging it. He just hoped he could keep up the pace once Mandy was allowed to make love again.

When the day came for Mandy to receive her six-week checkup, she was very anxious to get to the appointment. She took the city bus, something that until recently she had been too scared to do. Maybe it was time for her to get her driver's license. She had never considered it when she had been at home because her parents would not allow her that much freedom. But it would really be handy since she now had Jenni to take care of.

Since the bus route was a roundabout way to get to Dr. Simmons' office, she had plenty of time to study the other passengers and to play with Jenni. She had dressed Jenni in a cute little snowsuit that Heather had bought for her. Jenni's little face was peeking out of the fur-trimmed hood and she reminded Mandy of a little china doll. She had taken to carrying Jenni in a front pack when the weather permitted, but the weather had turned frigid, which was typical of mid December. She didn't have a coat that was large enough to cover both her and the front pack, so today the carrier sat in her lap.

The office visit was a breeze. The nurses cooed at Jenni while the exam took place. Dr. Simmons gave her a clean bill of health and told her that she could go back to any activities that she felt comfortable with. Dr. Simmons then took a picture of Jenni to add to her bulletin board in the waiting room of all the babies she delivered.

There were still a few hours before she needed to catch the bus home, so she did some shopping for Christmas. Then she stopped at a coffee shop to have a bagel before heading to the terminal for the ride home.

She still had about forty-five minutes before Greg came home from school when she walked in the house, so she took the time to feed Jenni and get her down for a nap. Feeling a little grimy from her long bus ride, she went in and took a quick shower. After she dried off, Mandy decided that clothes would not be necessary. She climbed into the bed to await Greg's arrival.

Greg walked into the house and called out for Mandy. He heard her voice drift down from the bedroom letting him know where she was. He walked into the bedroom to find her lying on her side completely nude with a big smile on her face.

"Dr. Simmons cleared me for any activity today. So hurry up and get your clothes off. I need you to make love to me." As she was talking, her left hand had strayed down to rub the outer lips of her pussy. He was as anxious as she was so he stripped off his clothes in record time and joined her on the bed.

He started to go down on her, but she pulled him up along her body. "No foreplay. I have been waiting for this for too long. Just slide your cock into me and fuck me."

He followed her instructions and positioned his body between her spread thighs. He rubbed the head of his cock between her soaked pussy lips to lubricate it. Every time he touched her distended clit, she would moan and thrust herself at him. He moved his cock, spreading her inner lips until he reached her entrance and then thrust forward causing about half of his length to slide into her tight tunnel.

Mandy caught her breath as he slid into her then she let out a loud, satisfied groan. "Oh God, that feels so good. I've waited too long for this." She humped up against him as he thrust forward burying the remainder of his shaft into her. He took just a moment to savor the feeling of the wet heat of her tunnel before he pulled about half way out to start the movements of the ancient dance.

Even as worked up as he was, Mandy was worse... He had just started stroking in and out when she exploded. She almost screamed out her orgasm as her body vibrated with the clenching of her muscles. Greg got a surprise when her breasts started squirting milk. Without thinking about it, he latched on to her nipple and sucked the tip getting more of the liquid for his effort.

His actions on her breasts caused Mandy to come even harder. He slowed just long enough to allow her to recover a little, and then he resumed the rhythm they established before. Mandy never did come down completely and started right back up toward another climax. Greg increased the speed of his thrusts as she went over again. He was getting close himself so he continued to pound into her through her orgasm and when the walls of her pussy start rippling at the onset of her third, he thrust into her hard and fired his seed deep into her womb. They rode out their climaxes together, each one heightening the other.

Greg let himself down to where his body was covering hers being careful not to put any pressure on her abdomen. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a deep kiss. "You can' believe how great that felt to me. I feel so relaxed right now, I could fall asleep."

"Well then why don't you take a nap then? I have some homework to do and then I'll start dinner. Traci's late class is today, so it'll just be us tonight." Greg gave her a loving kiss on the cheek and she was out before he made it down the stairs.

By the time Mandy had awakened, Greg had a simple but tasty dinner ready. Jenni did her part by not waking up until after they had finished eating. Once Jenni was settled back down, they snuggled on the couch. Traci came in around nine and joined them after she reheated the plate that Greg had made for her earlier.

Traci's eyes lit up when Mandy told her how the visit to the doctor went. The rest of the time the three were awake, Mandy found herself caressed by two sets of hands. Her t-shirt was pushed above her breasts and the sweats she was wearing were worked down past her knees to puddle on the floor. Her body felt like one huge erogenous zone and every touch caused her to feel even more excited. By the time they headed for bed, she had already had several small orgasms... These had served only to heighten the amorous sensations she was feeling.

Once they got to the bedroom, Traci more or less took over the action. She had Mandy lie on her back in the middle of the bed. "Tonight is your night, Mandy-love. You have waited for a long while to really enjoy your man. You were loving and giving enough to let me and Greg enjoy each other even though you couldn't join in. Now we are going to make sure that you get to make up for that time. But I am going to show you how much I love you and appreciate you sharing Greg with me."

With that, Traci crawled between Mandy's thighs and for the first time since they had been together began to lick the other woman. She was tentative in her movements at first, but soon began to really work at it. She worked her way from the bottom of her lips, wiggling her tongue to separating the inner lips on her way up and around her clit before moving back down to repeat the cycle.

Mandy was so worked up from before that she went off like a rocket. Moaning out Traci's name, she worked her pelvis into her lover's face as the orgasm swept over her. Traci slowed down to allow her to recover then took her up and over again.

As Mandy was recovering from the second orgasm, Traci had Greg take her place between Mandy's thighs. She took hold of Greg's hard cock and slid it around Mandy's sopping pussy, then lined him up with her entrance. He pushed in slowly as Mandy groaned with the feeling of being filled once again. He kept his pace slow as much to hold himself back as to maximize his lover's pleasure.

Traci leaned down and gave the other woman a deep loving kiss before she started to nip and lick on her neck and ears. Then she moved down to lick and suck on Mandy's milk-filled breasts. When Mandy started to climax once again, Traci got a surprise when she tasted the milk that was pouring into her mouth. She was so into what she was doing that she swallowed, and then sucked a little harder.

For Mandy, this was the biggest orgasm of all. The feeling of Greg's cock filling her up over and over, his hands touching and squeezing her thighs and ass was exquisite. This was combined with the feeling of Traci kissing and licking her upper body was taking her to new heights. When Greg's finger trailed across her anus, she tripped over into a climax that made her lose complete control. Her body was a mass of nerves all firing at once. She couldn't take it any longer and fell into unconsciousness.

Greg had shot off in her in the middle of her orgasm. As soon as Mandy passed out, he pulled out and moved to her side. Traci went into the bathroom and returned with a washcloth. She was bathing Mandy's face and upper chest when the girl regained her senses. The first thing she focused on was Traci's smiling face. Mandy returned the smile and whispered a quiet 'thank you'.

Greg rose up on his elbow to look down on her. "We were a little worried about you until we realized that you had just passed out. You feeling better now?"

"I feel absolutely wonderful. That was more than I could ever imagine. It was almost worth having to wait that long for it." She giggled a little at that thought. Then she looked up at Traci. "Why did you decide to go down on me? I mean it was fantastic and I loved it, but neither one of us had gone that far with each other."

Traci just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know really. It wasn't like I really thought about it much except that I wanted to show you how much I love you and I wanted to help you to feel good. It just seemed like the thing to do. I hope I did alright."

"Alright? It was fantastic! You know how good Greg is. It was different when you did it. I can't explain it, you weren't better or worse than Greg, and it was just different. Your touch is softer, and well... I can't explain it, but I really enjoyed it and I would like to return the favor sometime. I really don't think I'm bi, 'cause I don't really think of other girls that way. But you are special to me... I - I mean we- both love you and you are a part of us now."

Greg had remained quiet through their conversation. He looked up to see a tear in Traci's eye as she listened to Mandy. Now he moved his hand from Mandy's tummy to place it around Traci's back. "What she said goes for me too. I love you as well and want you to know that you are very much a part of us. I can't imagine you not being here with us."

Traci reached over and pulled Greg down close to Mandy then reached across to kiss Greg first then Mandy. "I know a couple is supposed to mean just two, but I feel like we all make a couple if that is possible. My family loves me but it isn't the same as the love I feel from you two. And I feel the same way about you two as well."

They all stayed together rubbing and touching until Mandy gave a huge yawn. Greg told her to go to sleep and he and Traci would get up with Jenni. She could just doze when she fed the little girl and they would take care of the rest. Mandy mumbled thanks and closed her eyes, feeling very safe and loved between her two lovers.


Mandy had been doing her schoolwork at home prior to the doctor releasing her and the baby. Since there was only a week before winter break, the principal allowed her to wait until after the break to return to class. The semester was already over for Traci so she was home and between them, they decided to do the holiday up right.

They made cookies and breads and fudges. Greg pulled out the few decorations that were at the house, but the women decided that there was nowhere near enough. This gave them a reason to go out shopping. When they were through, they had decorated the inside of the house and had even got the Christmas bug into Greg who trimmed the house with outside decorations. Mandy's excuse was that it was Jenni's first Christmas and that was enough to talk Greg into almost anything.

They set up the tree in the corner of the living room. Traci told them about how her family always made decorations to go with the store-bought ones. So later that night, they spent the evening stringing popcorn and cranberries and making shapes from clay. When they were finished, they were very satisfied with the results. Jenni was fascinated with the colored lights and would stare and 'talk' to them for as long as someone would hold her there.

For Greg, this was the first real Christmas he had ever had. There were always presents, but the feelings of family and closeness were alien to him. He jumped in with both feet total immersion-style, doing whatever he could to contribute to the season. He went out and found Christmas carols on CD to help with the mood. He helped with the baking and decorating. He went on the Internet and found what other cultures did for Christmas and Yule. Those things that fit in with the others were incorporated with their celebrations.

Mandy made sure to offer a special invitation to Michelle to spend Christmas day with them. Traci invited a couple of classmates who couldn't go home for break. There were even a few of the women from the shelter where Greg taught self-defense... They broke down the study center in the dining room and expanded the table to serve all the food. Their days off were busy but fulfilling.

The all decided that they would have their own celebration on Christmas Eve. They each had done their shopping alone for each other and then combined to find presents for the others on their lists. They had pizza for dinner and then sat down near the tree to open gifts.

Of course, Jenni made the biggest haul. There were toys, clothes, blankets and just about anything else that a baby could ever need. She was too young to understand anything that was going on but she looked at all the colorful things that passed in front of her. That is when she wasn't staring at the sparkling lights on the trees.

Mandy got a new sweater and jeans from Traci that she could wear when she got her figure back. Along with that was a music box that played "The Rose", one of Mandy's favorite songs. Greg had found a nice easel along with a whole range of oil paints and brushes. He had also given her a set of diamond earrings.

Traci was given new clothes as well in addition to a set of novels that Mandy had found that were out of print but she loved. Greg had included a necklace with a blue sapphire in the center.

Both women had made sure that Greg was supplied with new fashion. Mandy had given him a satellite radio setup that was for the house as well as a car. Traci had picked up a digital camera so he could take better pictures of Jenni.

With the baby full and sleeping soundly in her carrier and the others situated around the fireplace, Greg brought out the last present for the two women. They both took the identical blue velvet boxes from his outstretched hands. They opened them at the same time to reveal a ring that was actually three separate rings that were entwined. In the center of Mandy's was a half-carat diamond. They both turned to look at him, their eyes full of questions.

"We have all said many times how important the others are to us. Together, we all seem to make a whole. We cannot seem to be apart without feeling something is missing. The three bands are meant to symbolize that. I am asking Mandy to be my wife. Traci, you belong with us for as long as you want to be. This ring is to symbolize my - actually our - thoughts about you and how much you mean to us. You two love each other as much as I do. I have been thinking on this for a long time and this is the only thing I could come up with. I hope you both will want to continue to be together as a family."

Both women sat in shock for a few moments. Greg was beginning to be afraid that he had completely messed up, but the two women seemed to finally come back to the here and now. Mandy was the first to speak. "I would love to be your wife. I have dreamed about that ever since we were little. I know that you couldn't ask me about a ring for Traci without giving up your surprise to me, but I agree with your thoughts." Then she turned to face Traci. "It just wouldn't be the same without you around."

Traci finally spoke up. "You guys have no idea what this means to me. I may find a guy someday that sweeps me off my feet, but I gotta say that this is very important to me. I sometimes am afraid that you guys might be tired of me. But this shows me that isn't the case. You guys are my lovers, but more important you are my friends."

This led to lots of friendly hugs and a few tears of happiness from the women. Greg admitted that he was very worried that maybe he was messing up their relationship and was relieved that both Mandy and Traci were happy. "So you two are satisfied with what I got?"

"YES!" was the answer that came out both at the same time. Then they both laughed, breaking the tension. "You really need to ask?" was the reply from Mandy. He then explained that before now, he never really tried to find the perfect gift for someone. He didn't know his parents well enough to know just what to get them, so he had always picked up something and made sure to have the receipts so they could take it back. This had been the first time in years that he really had taken the time to try and find something special for them both.

They cleaned up the paper and ribbons then headed up to bed. Traci started toward her room thinking to let them celebrate their engagement in private, but Mandy and Greg both insisted that she join them. The couple did enjoy a celebratory coupling with Traci just looking on, but she was soon pulled into the bed to be cuddled and assured that she was wanted.

The alarm woke them all up the next morning after only a few hours sleep. Their engagement celebration went on longer than they had figured and it was into the early hours of loving talk before they got to sleep. Now Traci and Greg stumbled bleary-eyed into the bathroom. Jenni was due to be fed soon so Mandy decided to wait until after the little girl finished her breakfast. Traci hit the shower while Greg shaved and brushed his teeth then he entered the shower as Traci was finishing up. By the time Traci was finished and dressed, Jenni was done eating so Traci burped and changed her while Mandy started her routine. This was a drill that they had become used to doing and it went very smoothly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.