Uncle Bob's Carwash (or Megan Gets Soaking Wet) - Cover

Uncle Bob's Carwash (or Megan Gets Soaking Wet)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Megan is so happy that she's finally old enough to work at Uncle Bob's car wash. She's even looking forward to wearing the skimpy costumes. But even though she's hung around the place for years, there are secrets she's not aware of. Her curiosity about one secret gets her WAY more than she bargained for. The result is, Megan gets very, very wet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting  

When Megan got home, supper was almost ready. She dashed upstairs and jumped in the shower to get the smell of Uncle Bob’s cum off of her. She liked that smell just fine, but if anyone else in the house smelled it they might ask questions. Her pussy felt normal to her as she washed it. She couldn’t believe that just an hour ago her Uncle’s big prick had been stuck in it, spurting it full of that wonderful, warm, pearly cream. She left her hair wet and in a pony tail for supper.

Supper was normal too, except that Boo mentioned, “Wasn’t today a Speedo Day?” Her mother began to rant about how it wasn’t right at all for young girls to parade around in outfits like that. All the while her Daddy just rolled his eyes and smiled at her. Boo sat quietly, knowing he’d opened a can of worms. As she excused herself from the table Megan looked pointedly at Boo and said, “I’m going to go dry my hair.”

She was in the same position as the night before when Boo showed up. This time, though, he didn’t sneak a feel. “Sorry,” he said.

“You just had to mention that at supper?” she said, with mock severity. It hadn’t been so bad.

“I was actually talking to myself,” he said. “I meant to bring my car by if it was a Speedo Day.”

“You just got your car washed yesterday you boob!” she said.

“Yeah, but it would have been worth it to see you in one of those bikinis. I don’t suppose you brought it home with you?”

She looked at him in the mirror. “You really are a pervert, you know? I bet if you could, you’d cop a feel of my pussy. Wouldn’t you pervert?”

He looked down at the floor. “I can’t help it,” he said.

She got an idea. “So you really want to know what I look like in the little yellow bikini?”

Hope dawned in his eyes. He was like a puppy, hoping to be petted.

“You go to your room. When Mom and Dad go to bed I’ll come show you.” She went back to combing out her hair.

“Thanks Bumps, you have no idea what this means to me.” He left all excited.

“Oh yes I do,” she said under her breath.

Megan changed into one of her Daddy’s old T shirts, curled up on the couch and did some reading. She had signed up for college credit she could get during the summer, but she had to read a lot of books to get it.

Daddy came to kiss her good night. “Was today Speedo Day?” he asked quietly. She nodded and he got a far away look in his eye. “I’d have liked to see that,” he said, not realizing he’d said it loud enough for Megan to hear.

“Why Daddy, you dirty old man! You’ve been to Uncle Bob’s lots of times for Speedo Day. You’ve seen all the girls there in the bikinis.”

He leaned down to kiss her cheek. He looked down the neck of the T shirt and saw her teen queen breasts. “I haven’t seen you in one of those bikinis” he said. “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, sweetheart.” He meant to kiss her cheek, but she raised her face and kissed him on the lips. It was a soft warm kiss that went too long for a Daddy-daughter kiss, but she kept her tongue in her mouth. “Thank you. You’re sweet. Night night, Daddy,” she said. When he stood up his jammies had a tent in the front. He looked embarrassed and she said, “My sweet, sweet dirty old man, Daddy. Go on to bed. Maybe Mommy will take care of your problem.” He ducked out.

She waited ten minutes and went to her room. She took the shirt off. She put on some lipstick and a little eye shadow. She had some pink lip balm with glitter in it and she rubbed some of that on each perfect nipple. She let her hair down and it fell around her shoulders. She looked at herself critically in the mirror. It wasn’t ego that made her realize she looked good. She really was gorgeous.

Megan quietly went to her brother’s room.

Boo was lying on his bed reading when she let herself in. He had only his reading light on, and an old pair of gym shorts.

He expected to see her in a bikini. He’d been fantasizing about it for over an hour. When she walked in stark naked he didn’t know what to do. The first thing he thought was that she was suddenly older. She looked twenty instead of sixteen. He licked his lips, which were suddenly very dry.

She came to stand beside the bed. “Sorry. I didn’t bring the suit home after all,” she said. Her hands came up and she pointed with each index finger. “But if I had, and I was wearing it, it would be here,” she drew a triangle around her left nipple, “here” she drew a triangle around her right nipple, “and here,” she drew a triangle starting in the dark area between her legs then up and around her pubic hair. “There are strings that go here,” she drew lines up high on her hips and then turned around so her back was to him. She presented her firm, round bottom, “and cloth that covers me here.” She cupped her buttocks and looked over her shoulder at him. “That’s what it would look like if I had it on”. She blew him a kiss and walked back toward his door.

“Megan?” came his hoarse whisper.

She turned. “Yes Boo?”

“You’re so beautiful it hurts me to look at you,” he sighed. The front of his shorts were standing straight out from his body.

“Thank you Boo,” she said, her voice low and sultry. “If you ... need any help with your ... problem ... I’ll be in my room.” She turned and left.

Her knees felt weak as she got into the hallway. Wow! It was so much fun teasing men. She had the sudden realization many women discover at some time in their life that she could get most men to do anything she wanted them to ... if she could set things up right. She hoped Boo would come to her room. Right now she had that itch again, and this time she knew how to scratch it.

She had just gotten on her bed and had lain back, getting ready to scratch her itch, when her door opened and her brother slipped in.

He was naked too. His erect cock swung and bobbed in front of him as he came tentatively toward the bed. “Bumps? Did you mean it?”

She lay in front of him, beautiful and naked. “Yes,” she said simply.

“Will you ... touch it for me?” His hand closed around it and he stroked it once.

“No, Boo, I won’t do that,” she said, staring him in the eye.

“But ... I don’t understand,” he whined. He was a year older than her ... and she was in complete control of him.

“I said I’d help you with it Boo,” she said. She spread her legs, pulling her knees up and letting them fall apart. Her pussy was completely open to him now. She slid one finger down, unable to wait, and stroked her clitty.

“Come here Boo.”

His mouth fell open, his jaw working even though he wasn’t saying a thing. There was a hunger in his eyes. He took a step, expecting her to close her thighs and cut off his view of perfection. Instead she slid a finger of the other hand alongside the first and pulled her pussy lips apart. It was dark between those fingers.

“Hurry Boo,” she said. “I need you now, Boo. I’m soooo horny, Boo.”

He moved faster than she would have believed possible. But the bed hardly moved as he bounded between her thighs, his hand still on his jutting cock, aiming it at that dark space between her fingers. The tip of his prick touched her pussy hole before she could remove her fingers. Everything about his body suggested he intended to ram that monster in her in one lunge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.