Uncle Bob's Carwash (or Megan Gets Soaking Wet) - Cover

Uncle Bob's Carwash (or Megan Gets Soaking Wet)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan is so happy that she's finally old enough to work at Uncle Bob's car wash. She's even looking forward to wearing the skimpy costumes. But even though she's hung around the place for years, there are secrets she's not aware of. Her curiosity about one secret gets her WAY more than she bargained for. The result is, Megan gets very, very wet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting  

Bob stepped away from her and went to the desk. He popped open the security console and keyed in a series of numbers on the keypad. The door behind his desk ... the door to the tower ... the door that had always been closed and locked, popped open. There was a spiral staircase behind it. He held out his hand to her and led her to the door. He pushed her through and she began climbing. He was right behind her. Her mind was whirling. His kiss had been so ... so ... so sexual! Boys had kissed her like that, while they were trying to get their hands in her blouse, or in her pants on dates. What was going on?

She was panting from the climb and they were only about half way up. She stopped and turned.

“Uncle Bob,” she panted. “That kiss...”

“Yes, it was good, wasn’t it?” he said. He wasn’t panting. He stepped up to the step below hers. Now their faces were on the same plane. His hands came up to her waist and pulled her to him.

This kiss wasn’t so violent. But it made her melt. His lips were so soft and hot, and his tongue slithered everywhere. She felt a ball of heat light up in her stomach and a little sound leaked out of her lungs in a soft moan.

He broke the kiss and said, “You like that, huh?” He turned his head and nuzzled his lips into the side of her neck. Shivers ran down her spine and her nipples stiffened until they ached as he licked and sucked her throat below her ear.

“Ohhhh Uncle Bob,” she sighed.

His hand slid down to her buttocks and he slapped one. “Let’s go,” he said and spun her around.

Megan was so shocked she didn’t know what to do or say. So she climbed and climbed until she was gasping for air. Then, suddenly there was a floor above her with a hole in it, where the stairway went through. She climbed through that hole into a world colored red and orange and yellow and green ... all the colors of the rainbow as the sun shone through panes of stained glass all around her. In the center of the room was a big contraption that had a bank of lights on it, like the kind they had at the football field at school. It was on a pedestal that made it possible to turn the bank of lights all the way around in a circle. Her eyebrows rose as she saw a huge round bed, with satin sheets on it. There were mirrors everywhere, on the walls, in the ceiling above the panes of glass that made a circle around the room. There were easy chairs and a stereo and TV and all kinds of electronics.

She stood panting when she felt him come up behind her. His hands slid around her sides to her stomach and then up. The sticky plastic things in her bikini bra didn’t do their job at all as his hands slid under her soft breasts and then up. The bra popped up and suddenly he was holding handfuls of her naked breasts. His thumb and fingers squeezed her sensitive nipples gently as he put his lips on her neck again.

Her pussy spritzed as she sagged and she let out a strangled, “Uncle Bob!”

He spun her around again. “I know baby, I know. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to bring you up here. Ever since you were fourteen. You made my dick so hard. But I didn’t think you wanted to. I had to bring other girls up here and pretend they were you.” He kissed her again, his hands sliding down into her bikini bottom, where they cupped naked buns.

Megan finally realized what happened in the tower ... why those girls had blushed and stammered.

This was where Uncle Bob brought girls to fuck them!!!

She felt conflicting emotions. First was panic. She was a virgin and hadn’t even thought about letting anybody pick her cherry. Well, okay, there was that short time last night, after Boo had shot his spooge on her that she wondered what that might feel like inside her body.

But the panic was pushed aside by the realization that ... Uncle Bob, her handsome favorite grown up man in the whole wide world, except maybe for her daddy, the man who was so rich and handsome he could have any woman he wanted ... that man wanted to fuck... her, and had wanted to do that for years!

She thought back to the girls who had blushed and gotten weird when she asked them about the tower. Those were the girls he was talking about. He had brought those girls up here and put his penis in them and pretended they were her!

And they were the gorgeous girls! The popular girls!! It made that ball of heat in her stomach get bigger and bigger until her pussy felt hot and itchy.

She realized his hands felt hot on her butt cheeks and that they were pulling her pussy against ... a lump ... in the front of his pants. She felt his hands come out of her bottoms, and slide around her hips. They went between them, to the front of his pants. He was unbuckling his belt!

“See what you do to me baby?” he growled as his pants fell to the floor.

He wasn’t wearing underwear.

Oh!“ she yipped. But that’s all she could force out. Her vocal cords were frozen at what she saw. Her brother’s penis had been long and hard and pink, except for the big round tip.

When she looked at her Uncle’s, the word “prick“ flashed into her mind. There was no better word. It was longer than Boo’s, and while her brother’s was more or less straight, her Uncle’s curved up. Boo’s foreskin had been pulled way back when she saw his, but the hood was almost covering the tip of her Uncle’s. It looked sleek, more like a snake. It looked like if he stuck it in her it would reach all the way to her heart. His hand came to it and he jacked it slowly once. That hood peeled back and there was a pointy head under it, not large and round like Boo’s. Then his hand slicked back up and a bubble of white oozed out of the little eye of that snake.

She had to stop him! This wasn’t turning out like she had thought. She was distracted for a few seconds as she realized she actually hadn’t had any idea how things would turn out. She took another breath, in preparation to tell him to stop, as his head came down toward her exposed breasts.

“Ohh sweet sweet Megan, how long I’ve wanted to do this,” he moaned. His lips closed around one of her stiff aching nipples.

Megan saw stars.

There was a feeling so intense that she cried out. It was pain ... no, not pain exactly, but streaking electric feelings that shot from that nipple right to her belly and then into her itchy pussy. She closed her eyes. Nothing in her entire life had ever felt this good. He switched to the other one and the same thing happened, though she was prepared for it this time.

This was what Boo had wanted to do to her! As she swam in a warm sea of happiness she wished she’d let him. She knew she would the next time he wanted to.

She felt her leaden feet and legs moving and realized in some dim part of her brain that he was walking her backwards. Her calves hit something soft and she fell backwards. Her nipple popped out of his mouth and she cried out again, partly from falling, but also from the loss of his oral stimulation. Then his hot body was next to hers and she opened her eyes to see herself and her now naked Uncle in a bank of mirrors. She was disoriented at first, as his mouth found her nipples again and she sighed, but soon she realized they were on the big bed with the satin sheets.

She saw his hand on her stomach before she felt it. Paralyzed, she watched in the mirror as the fingertips of that hand, flat on her abdomen, slid ever closer to the top of her bikini bottom. Then the nerves in the skin over her fallopian tubes announced that something exceptionally nice was happening.

There was a little voice somewhere inside her that said “Stop! Danger danger danger! Sex is about to happen and this is not good! Do not under any circumstances spread your legs!

She heard that voice, but then she saw that beautiful snaky penis lying on her thigh, touching her. Her eyes asked the brain what that felt like and got back the answer “Hot! Smooth against the skin! Nice!

The little warning voice gave a tiny shriek in her head as her Uncle’s fingertips reached the bikini and slipped under it. She’d had to shave most of the hair off down there to wear that bikini, and his fingertips plowed through what was left. The tiny voice shrieked again as her legs, of their own volition, spread wide, making room for his hand.

“Hush!” she told the little voice inside her mind. “I can make him stop any time I want. Just let me feel this one little thing.”

The voice was railing at her when his middle finger slid between slippery wet pussy lips, and penetrated her pussy up to the second knuckle. The base of his finger crushed her little teen clitty and Megan had the first orgasm she didn’t cause all by herself. If her orgasms were like the warmth of the sun ... this was a Super Nova. Her Uncle’s fingertip slid past where her hymen had at one time been, before it was sent packing by a poorly inserted tampon. It slid further as he sent his fingertip searching for a rough thick patch of skin that might be on the top of her pussy channel. He found that unused G-spot and tickled it.

She went crazy. She flopped like a fish out of water. She babbled and spit flew as she forgot to swallow. Her head flailed back and forth and she jerked so much he lost his nipple lock and couldn’t get his lips on her nipples again.

He knew this was the time to make first insertion. Not having felt any hymen, and remembering the casual way she had suggested she wanted him to take her upstairs and fuck her, Bob did something he rarely did.

He took her roughly.

Removing his finger from her sopping pussy, he ripped the bikini bottom off, the little side straps breaking easily. It was his, technically. He’d get her a new one. Her legs were already spread. In an instant he was up over her, fisting his cock, planting the tip in her defenseless pussy mouth. Then, with a groan of finally achieved fantasy, he slid his cock into his virgin niece.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.