Diane and Chuck - Cover

Diane and Chuck

by NonyMouse

 

Erotica Sex Story: A story of Diane, a sweet wife, who thinks that she has her hubby fooled. But does she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Voyeurism   .

The first three years of our marriage involved much discovery. We did most things fairly conventionally: missionary position, doggy-style, fellatio, cunnilingus. That was about it and it was all we needed. We went to school in the winter and worked all summer to pay for school in the winter. In graduate school, our situation changed because tuition was more expensive. We both still took classes, but all year around. In addition, we both worked twenty to twenty-five hours a week which took its toll on our sex lives. Our vacations were never at the same time and needless to say, we both were getting rather lonely and horny.

I'll admit to masturbating three to four times a week then, but Diane has never admitted to it at all. I've even tried to make light of it and encourage her, but she adamantly refused to say whether she frigged herself off or not. In fact, she still won't talk about any of her early sexual experimentation before our marriage, or how she developed physically or sexually, or whether she has any fantasies. We do have great sex and I am very satisfied to this day, so why complain?

Well, one day in 1983...

It was the spring of our third year of graduate school and Diane had three days of vacation coming. She was going to combine those three days with a weekend and visit an old girlfriend in the northern part of the state. Her friend, Cathy, was divorced, with no children and managed an equestrian summer camp on the shores of a small lake. Diane had planned to help Cathy and the staff prepare the camp for the summer sessions.

"This would be the perfect diversion from all this studying," she explained. "I just can't keep up this pace, Frank, I'm starting to get flakey."

"We spent so little time together lately. Why not just spent the time here? We'll have fun," I whined. I, in turn, was thinking only of myself. Our sexual intimacy was on the wane and I tried to coax her to spent the time here.

But Diane was relentless and purchased a round trip bus ticket. Tuesday evening was here and gone and so was my lovely wife... on her way to some horse camp for adolescents with rich parents. Diane and Cathy were best friends in high school and had both owned horses and they boarded them at the same stable. They seemed to be like sisters when they were growing up and to this day, they even look and sound a lot alike. Cathy often came to campus for a weekend and I guess it was Diane's turn to visit her.

The week went slowly by. Work was drudgery, TV was boring, and the campus was dead. I found myself on Saturday morning with nothing that I wanted to do, so I made some plans. I planned to drive up north tonight and surprise Diane. Then we could drive back together on Sunday. It was about four hours of freeway driving and then a short twenty minute ride on a county road to the camp. I was already looking forward to it.

I finished grading some tests, quickly packed, and I was on my way by four-thirty which gave me plenty of time to spend at the camp. The trip was uneventful and I found myself daydreaming of beautiful Diane. I really wanted her. As I imagined her naked, warm body pressed against me, I could feel my jeans fill with my erection.

I guess I'm about average, seven inches, uncircumcised, and straight as an arrow. Diane always seemed satisfied with my cock and was always complimenting me on its size and shape. She had shaved her pussy over the last couple of years saying that it just felt cleaner. It looked wonderful and felt very smooth and inviting. Her breasts were rather large when confined in a bra, but naked, they jutted straight out, slim and hard, topped with huge areola (about three inches across). Her nipples were tiny, almost imperceptible when not erect. Even when erect and excited, they were not even as large as a pencil eraser.

My erection was becoming painful and I contemplated jacking-off, but wanted to wait for Diane. My thoughts returned to the road as I turned off onto the county trunk to the camp. This county road is rather narrow and the darkness made me slow down to only forty-five. I turned onto the camp lane and slowly made my way towards the camp. There were only two lights on. One by the parking lot and the other next to the pier by the lake shore about a quarter of a mile away. Everything else was dark.

As I got out of my car, I could smell the dank woods and lake mixed with the distinct odor of horse. It was about nine-thirty in late April and the evenings were beginning to get balmy. I felt comfortable in long sleeves and jeans and the presence of spring made me long for the hot summer days to come. The parking lot was about thirty feet above the camp and I could oversee the small buildings nestled in the trees at the edge of the lake. The camp itself was about thirty acres of small dorms, barns, and out-buildings. Diane and I had been there several times before and the layout was rather familiar, even in the dark. Still it looked abandoned and if it weren't for Cathy's 1971 Chevy truck in the parking lot, I might have left thinking that no one was there.

As I descended the steps to the camp, I could see a light on in Cathy's quarters and I headed down the path in that general direction. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so being a familiar face, I stepped on in. As I went through the five rooms I found them quiet and empty. Diane's duffel bag was in one of the bedrooms and I could still smell their food from supper, so I knew someone was around someplace. Thinking they were probably doing chores, I headed on down to the west stables where I could see another light shining dimly through the trees and hear the nickering of horses in the distance.

On my way to the stables I passed a smaller, newly constructed building about sixty feet off the path towards the lake which also had a light on in it. Being curious, I thought I would just take a short detour and check the building out before continuing down to the barn. As I approached the building, I saw that it was indeed new, probably finished sometime earlier this spring. Thinking that either Diane or Cathy were in there, I opened the back door and entered into a small storage room. The door to the main area was opened and I continued in and looked around.

The building was divided into half and I was standing in the central hallway. I could hear the familiar sound of water dripping coming from the far end of the hallway. It was obvious now, I was in a newly constructed bathhouse. Cathy always said that with a coed camp like this there should be separate areas for the boys and girls and I guessed this was it. I used to tease her about the trouble they could get into if things got out of hand with the two sexes in just one bathhouse.

A familiar tingle crept into my crotch as I knew at this very moment I had a choice to make. It didn't take long for me to sneak closer to the doorway in a blatant attempt to peek in at whoever was bathing in that part of the bathhouse. As I peeked around the corner, I was disappointed to see only an empty dressing room with some clothes hanging from a hook nearest the next room. As I crept into the room, I knew I was committed.

My heart was pounding just like when I was in junior high. I used to sneak around my home town with some friends at night. We would peek in the windows of some of the high school girls and watch them in various states of undress. On a rare moment we would actually see them completely nude toweling off or changing into a swim suit. We would then all run back to our respective houses where, even though none of us would admit to it, we would furiously masturbate.

As I peeked around the corner, I saw that the next room was actually two shower rooms divided by a partition that came to within two feet of the floor and was only about five feet high. There were six shower heads on each of the two outside walls and benches on both sides of the partition. From my position in the dressing room I had a view through the steam of Cathy at the first shower head and it was immediately apparent that she wasn't just taking a ordinary shower.

She was down on the shower floor on all fours. I was watching her at an almost straight-on angle about fifteen feet away. Her light brown hair was dripping wet and hanging around her face as the hot water sprayed down on her. But that wasn't the half of it...

Mounted behind her and clutching at her sides was a golden Labrador retriever slowly humping her. He was all hunched over her back, head straight out, his hips rhythmically pounding against her. Her breasts swung around in circles as she rocked to his rhythm. The water sprayed down on both of them, soaking them completely. Cathy's grunting and panting could be heard over the splashing water.

It took about two minutes of staring in disbelief before I regained my senses. My cock was painfully forced against my jeans in a raging hard-on. I had to be very careful about doing anything for fear of being noticed by her dog who was facing me. I knew that Cathy was oblivious to everything with that golden lab's cock thrusting into her pussy.

I quietly took a step back into the room, undid my jeans and slipped them off entirely. My hard cock made a tent in my boxers so I stuck it through the slit in front. It stuck out hard and proud, ready for action so I peeled back my foreskin and stroked it a few times. I knew this opportunity wasn't going to last long and I didn't want to cum before it was over, so I peeked into the showers again.

The lab hadn't missed a stroke, everything was like it was before except the dog was humping faster. Cathy tried a couple of times to slip a hand between her legs and stroke herself, but the weight of the dog and his thrusting threw her off balance and she had to return to all fours. Then suddenly the lab hunched forward and his hips began to thrust with incredible speed. His hind feet started to slip on the wet floor but he kept up the tempo.

"Ow!... Ow!... Oooohhh!... Ow!" cried Cathy as she tried to reach between her legs. "Oh, damn it!... Ouch!... Ugh, ugh... shit!"

Whatever the lab was doing, Cathy was having a difficult time with it. Her hands clenched and unclenched against the floor. Her mouth was open in a painful grimace. She partly scooted about six feet across the floor pulling the lab along with her but he wouldn't let go. He just kept up the incredibly fast humping all the way. I could tell Cathy was in pain and I started into the shower to help. I didn't care how embarrassing it could be, I wasn't going to let her get hurt. They were now sideways to me and I had a good look at their predicament. It looked as though the knot on the lab's cock was lodged inside Cathy's vagina and the both of them were tied, just like a dog and his bitch.

"Oh damn it, Chuck! Damn you! Uugghh! Shit!" she whined. But then she quit struggling, laid her head on the floor and pushed her butt high in the air against the lab. Chuck continued his frantic thrusting and now that Cathy had relaxed, he started pumping with faster and shorter strokes, his hips almost vibrating against her upturned ass. I could hear Cathy gasping, but it looked as though she was once again under control so I managed to slip back into the dressing room and resume my observations unnoticed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.