Helpless - Cover

Helpless

Copyright© 2005 by Nina

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 29-year old Traci is trying to dig herself out of a string of awful luck--a recent divorce, some credit problems, and general feeling of despair. A random meeting with a mysterious, attractive couple becomes a turning point in her life, where a lot more than just her outlook gets turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow   Transformation  

The grocery store was becoming stranger and stranger every time I walked in the place.

I had gotten so used to flitting around in my cute little maid's outfit, with the short skirt, that wearing my store uniform slacks and vest, with my nametag, was becoming an oddity. The bright lights and clatter of the store seemed surreal, and the commotion I had gotten used to there for so many years was now a novelty. I got a mysterious thrill walking in there, knowing that I was really and truly Mistress Dana's servant girl. Oh, if they knew! Most of these young ones wouldn't begin to have a clue what it was all about, and that made it all the more exciting. I felt like I was at a masquerade party, only now this was my disguise, and the real me lived as a busy, submissive maid and secret concubine to a beautiful couple.

"Mizz Peterson," sighed Janet, "gosh we miss you around here." My head cashier, the girl who looked bored but really knew the store and the job well, made a face.

"Wish you could be back more often," she said, nodding her head towards George's office, as if to say, "save us from the ogre!"

I never thought I would hear any of my cashiers tell me they missed me, as much as I was on their case about things.

Amy must have heard Janet, because as she walked by, she whispered, "Mizz P, it sooo sucks around here lately!"

"I'm sorry girls... look I just can't work here that often anymore. And Janet, why haven't you been promoted to Assistant Manager yet?"

"Huh! Ask the big jerk that." She turned away to tend to a customer. Then she quickly turned her head back to me. "Is there anything you can do?" she asked.

I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure George would have made a new manager by now to fill my absence. He was at his desk, on the computer.

"George--"

"Well, look who it is. Long lost Traci. A whole 12 hours on the payroll this week. Stop killin yourself already."

"Yeah, whatever George. Listen, who are you promoting to assistant manager. Isn't it a little overdue?"

"Ah, well, I've been taking care of that myself for a while. But I'll get somebody else in."

George didn't know enough about checkout, nor did he have the people skills to deal with these cashiers. What he was doing was transparent as hell: he was hanging those girls out to dry and pocketing the extra money he would have spent on an assistant manager. I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

"It's pretty obvious what you're doing, George."

"It's good business. I'm saving the store money."

"Are you really?"

"Fuckin' A-right, scuse my French. And besides, I have someone in mind for assistant manager. It'll happen soon."

"I hope it's Janet."

"Don't worry about it. Besides, you're hardly here anymore. What do you care? Now, if you don't mind, I've got someone coming here to talk to me."

"Really, who?"

"Since when did you get so fuckin' nosy?"

He was getting a little nervous now. He looked at his watch. "Look, clear outta here, ok?"

And then the knock came on the door.

I smiled at George. "I'll be going now, George." I opened the door and saw this hot looking blonde, about twenty-five, and dressed to kill, with an application in her hand. She was not one of our employees. Who knows where or how George met her, but if he was hiring from the outside, while Janet was out there... well...

I decided to take a gamble.

"Oh, hi, I'm Traci—you must be the new assistant manager," I said, smiling.

She smiled coquettishly. "Well, I sure hope to be!"

HA! I turned to George and smiled. He frowned mightily, and waved me out. "Please, we have an interview to conduct here."

"Yeah, I'll bet George." I turned to the shapely bubble head and smiled again. "Good luck, hon!" I would be the one training her, after all.

As I walked out of the office, I saw Janet and Amy, both looking in the direction of George's office, looking sick.

I carefully put my little white lace cap on my head, and checked myself in the mirror. Obedient servant girl Traci, back on duty, I thought to myself, as the familiar excitement spread through me. The first customer arrived on time, about a half hour later, and I greeted him at the door. He was a fairly good looking man about forty-two or so, in a suit, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a Porsche parked out front.

As I walked him upstairs, I wondered. What does a man like this need, and get from Mistress? What goes on in that room?

Fifteen minutes into the session, I had a break. The dishes were done, and I had some spare time to relax. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I slowly ascended the staircase, and stood in the small hallway at the top of the stairs, where it was dark. I heard Mistress' voice, saying something about punishment, and I stepped a little closer, putting my ear as close as I could to the door without touching it. Now, the man's voice came clear, saying, "Oh, teacher, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, I've been such a bad girl!"

My heart raced and my senses tingled as, for the first time, I was hearing a customer, deep in role playing with the woman who ruled me. I licked my dry lips and concentrated. The room was well cushioned from outside noise, so it was just as difficult trying to hear what was going on inside. Then, Mistress' voice sounded, and I could clearly make out the words, "Yes, you certainly have, Tina. A very bad girl—and you will not be spared this time! Crawl to me now!"

I smiled, imagining her standing over this man who was obviously playing the role of a young girl. I wondered if he was dressed like one—oh what forbidden treasures lay beyond this door, I thought.

"My boots need cleaning, lovely Tina. I think you should do this, with your tongue Why the hesitation? I said do it... NOW!"

I heard the man cry out, a falsetto, desperate cry, as if he were suddenly grabbed by the hair and forced to put his mouth to Mistress' boots. At least that's how I envisioned it.

"Please... please let me keep my panties on!" the man pleaded in a pitiful, girlish voice.

Wow--"Tina" was dressed up after all! I leaned closer, waiting for Mistress' reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.