Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 3: David's Tale

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: David's Tale - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

My parent's went abroad when I was about eleven and my sister Charlotte was ten, you are probably well aware that there is only ten months between mine and Charlotte's birthdays. This meant that as we grew up we were very close, friends and confidants as well as brother and sister. Anyway as I said when I was eleven our parent's went away, they were gone about three years. In that time we were looked after by a very strict and rather aged Nanny, up until the time of my parents' departure Charlotte and I had shared a bedroom, been taught our schooling together and even been bathed together. Nanny soon put a stop to this latter habit, she insisted we were bathed apart, we still slept in the same room and were schooled together, but these activities were monitored by Nanny and our behaviour controlled by the cane. Bad behaviour included talking when not given permission, daydreaming, being overly familiar with the household staff and with each other and for me the worst thing I could do was become erect while being bathed, or for that matter anytime that she could notice it. Bath time of course was the worst, I couldn't hide an erection then and willing it not to happen just seemed to cause it. Punishment would usually consist of a sharp slap to my bottom and another to my cock and balls, followed by six of the best from a birch cane on my bare arse. The problem is that young boys will get an erection at the sight of just about anything, from a well turned ankle to a pale neck, the flesh displayed by a low cut dress to the movement of a woman's hips and breasts as they sway as she walks. It can even be caused by riding in a carriage whether the ground is rough or smooth.

My mother returned home just after my fifteenth birthday, by this time I was a beaten and subdued boy, shy and retiring, and scared of everything. The first night home my mother helped Nanny bathe me and witnessed the punishment I received when I became erect.

That very night Nanny was sent packing with a month's wages as severance. The next evening mother told Charlotte and me to get ready for a bath. This was before the house was fitted with baths in the upstairs rooms; the only bath was the large one in the downstairs bathroom. We both followed mother into the bathroom and just stood there, for three years we had been bathed separately and so we were rather unsure of ourselves. However, mother quickly took charge and in no time at all we were both naked and for the first time for three years we could see each other without clothes.

I gazed transfixed at my sister, seeing for the first time in her fourteen year old body the woman she would become, her budding breasts were small and pert on her chest, her nipples seeming to my eyes unusually large for such a small frame. Her body was slim and almost straight, her curves just beginning to show, the swell of her hips hardly noticeable. Her legs were long and slim, the juncture between them sparsely covered by a light down of hair.

As I looked at her I could feel her eyes on me, exploring my own naked body, she smiled at me as her eyes met mine. We turned as we heard the rustle of material and I watched my mother step out of her dress, beneath it she was wearing bloomers, a light chemise and stockings. She did not wear a corset, in fact she had little need of one and even at thirty-eight she had a slim, petite body. She saw us watching her and laughed at the surprise on our faces.

"I'm not going to get my dress wet while you to splash around in the bath. Now in you both get, quickly!"

We both jumped into the bath and sat down as mother knelt down, first she washed both our hairs, making us lie back as she swilled the soap off. I stood up and turned away from her as she soaped up a sponge and started to wash my neck and back. After my legs were done a felt her slip a soapy hand between my arse cheeks and a finger pass lightly across my bottom hole. I turned round when she asked and she washed my front, seeming to pay particular attention to my flaccid cock.

I sat back down and watched as she bathed Charlotte, the sight of her soapy hands running over my sister's small breasts and between her parted thighs caused my cock to jerk and start to harden. However, as soon as I saw mother glance at it I felt the fear of punishment and it softened once more.

"Stand up David, I've just realised I haven't finished washing you."

I stood up and she had me bend over slightly while facing my sister, I jumped as a soapy hand closed around my cock, pulling back the foreskin and soaping the glans. A finger pressed against my bottom hole and I tensed up.

"Relax honey; mummy just wants to make sure you are completely clean."

I relaxed and the soapy finger slid easily into my bottom, deeper and deeper it seemed to go, sending strange sensations through my body that seemed to be intensified by the hand that was gently squeezing and caressing my penis. This time I was unable to stop my cock from filling with blood and rising to a proud erect state. I felt a sense of loss as the finger slid from by bottom and my cock was released. Mother gently turned me round to face her and smiled as she returned a hand to my erection; she squeezed it gently and looked me in the eyes.

"There is nothing wrong or bad about your penis becoming hard David. It is a perfectly natural reaction to certain stimulation, I don't want you to be scared when it happens, I shall not punish you. In fact..."

Her words faded away as she lent forward and gently blew a warm breath onto my cock, she then kissed the head lightly.

"In fact you have a beautiful cock and should be proud of it."

As she was speaking her hand was sliding up and down the shaft of my penis, a thumb caressing the swollen head. Strange feelings were building in me and I found myself instinctively thrusting my hips back and forth. I could see Charlotte watching what was happening to me with a strange look on her face. Suddenly I felt my cock twitch and a strange feeling of pleasure filled my body, seeming to start from my penis and spread throughout my body. Unable to stop my self I cried out my pleasure and watched in wonder as a whitish liquid shot from the end of my cock to hit my mother's face. The feelings intensified as she locked her lips around the head of my spurting cock and seemed to suck the juices from it. I would have fallen had not mother helped support me, keeping me standing there as I felt her tongue swipe across the glans of my penis. Finally she allowed my cock to slip from her lips and she smiled at me and Charlotte,

"There you see, there is nothing to fear, it will only give pleasure when it is hard like this."

As we watched she swiped a finger across her cheek, catching the sperm that I had shot there, she offered the sperm coated finger to me.

"Here taste it."

I opened my mouth and she pushed the finger in, closing my lips around the digit I licked it and for the first time tasted my own spending. It was salty, but not unpleasant and had a strange texture. Mother pulled her cleaned finger from my mouth and wiped up a second dollop and offered it to Charlotte. Charlotte didn't hesitate and sucked mother's finger clean and then to my amazement she lent forward and I saw her tongue lick mother's face clean.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.