Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 10: The first night together

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The first night together - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Dinner was a subdued affair after the earlier revelations and confession in the drawing room. After the meal finished the family moved once more into the drawing room and settled down to talk.

Jonathan was surprised when his father handed him a glass of Cognac along with the three women.

"If they are both old enough share pleasures of the body then I think they are old enough to have an after dinner drink," said David as he settled down into a leather chair.

Megan lifted her glass and smelt the aromatic liquor,

"God it's years since I had Cognac, William refused to let me drink it, he said Cognac was a spirit only men could appreciate."

"I hate to speak ill of the dead, but William was a real bastard. How did you manage to put up with him?" asked Cathy.

"I thought I loved him and that he loved me, I think he changed when the only child I had was Mary, he set great store in the idea of a son and when I failed to become pregnant again he blamed me and I fear he blamed Mary too. She was just three years old when he started travelling, over the last twelve years I only saw him infrequently and he never shared my bed."

"You should have moved back her before now," said David as he looked at the sadness on his sister and daughter's faces.

"I couldn't he threatened me with harm to Mary if I tried to leave him. He liked the doors that were opened because he was married to a Blackthorn."

"I'm sorry," said David as he looked sadly at Megan. "I should have done something to help, you should have told me. I could have protected you both."

"I didn't dare, he threatened me and those I love and I couldn't risk harm happening to any of us."

Cathy looked at the anguish on both Megan's and David's face, she turned towards the children and noticed pain in Mary and Jonathan's eyes. She slowly stood up and moved over to them,

"I think it is bedtime, you have both had a busy day and David and Megan need to be alone."

She took both their hands and lead them from the room, gently closing the door behind them. As they climbed the stairs she looked from her niece to her son,

"Can I trust you two not to sneak into each other's rooms?"

"Please Aunty Catherine don't make me sleep alone tonight, I feel suddenly lost and scared."

Cathy could hear the loneliness and fear in Mary's voice, "Very well, but try to get some sleep."

The three of them entered Jonathan's room and as Jonathan started to remove his jacket and tie, Cathy helped Mary unfasten her dress. As she helped her undress she couldn't stop the feelings of desire that filled her body as the two teenagers removed their clothing. She gazed in awe at Mary's naked body, her pert breasts capped by nipples that were already thickening and growing with desire and her dark thatch of pubic hair that did little to hide her aroused pussy. She glanced across at her son and saw his muscular body and rapidly hardening penis.

"I will leave you two in peace."

"Don't go," said Jonathan as he looked from Mary to his mother.

"Please stay Aunty Catherine and teach me how to make love to Jonathan as you do."

Cathy was in two minds, part of her wanted to spend the night with David and Megan, but she knew that they really needed to be alone together to release the love and need that they had for each other and for David to realise that he wasn't to blame for Megan's past pain and loveless marriage. Thus, she didn't resist when Jonathan stepped up to her and kissed her on the lips, she felt Mary's hands working on the fastenings of her dress and moments later she shivered in desire as her dress was eased down her body and the children's hands slipped over her naked body. She went willing with them as they each took a hand and led her to the waiting bed.

Jonathan watched as his mother pulled away from him and steered Mary to the centre of the bed. He joined the two women on the bed and kissed his mother before lowering his mouth to Mary's waiting lips. Their tongues entwined as the kiss deepened and he slipped has hands over Mary's willing body, cupping a pert teenage breast and feeling the erect nipples beneath his hand. Mary moaned into his mouth as he moved his hand from one breast to the other, teasing the nipples.

Lifting up Jonathan gazed down at his half-sister, seeing his love and desire matched in her eyes. Lowering his mouth he kissed her eyes before planting a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose. She moaned in pleasure and he looked down to see his mother suckling at one of Mary's breasts. Slowly he kissed her lips and jaw before moving down to her neck and then her shoulder. Slipping lower he captured an engorged nipple in his mouth, he sucked it before gently scrapping his teeth over the engorged flesh. Releasing the hard nubbin he ran his tongue over her breast and down across her flat firm stomach, pausing to tease her navel before moving lower. He moved to lay between Mary's open legs and breathed deeply, savouring the aroma of her arousal. He kissed and licked her inner thigh teasing Mary as her hips moved, trying to bring her pussy into contact with his tongue. Finally the aroma and his own desire to taste his half-sister became too much and he lapped at her swollen, moist labia.

Mary shuddered in pleasure as Jonathan's tongue dipped between her pussy lips to press into her aroused sex. The feel of her aunts mouth on her breasts seemed to link directly to her pussy and she could feel her juices flowing and her orgasm building.

Jonathan pressed a finger into Mary's pussy as he ran his tongue around her swollen clitoris, teasing it but not touching it directly. With fingers buried in Mary's pussy he started to gently lick her clit while making come hither motions with his buried fingers as his mother had taught him. Just as it had for Cathy the actions of his tongue and fingers threw Mary into a screaming orgasm and he quickly lowered his mouth to drink her juices as she shuddered and cried out in pleasure.

As Mary's body relaxed Jonathan raised his head and knelt above his half-sister, his mother leant forward and they kissed deeply.

Cathy kissed her son before licking Mary's cum from his face, while stroking his erect cock.

"Make love to her my son; make love to your sister/lover and future wife."

Jonathan didn't need telling twice, he moved up Mary's body running his tongue up over her stomach to her breasts, he paused to pay homage to the mounds of succulent flesh before rising to kiss her. He felt his mother's hand on his cock as she guided him to the opening of Mary's inner sanctum. Slowly he pushed forward, feeling the hot, wet flesh engulf him as he sank into the warm embrace of Mary's vagina. As their bodies joined their mouths met in a kiss filled with their passion, desire and need.

Mary shuddered in pleasure as Jonathan filled her with his hard cock, she felt the head brush against her cervix and the feeling seemed to kick her arousal up a notch or two. She felt a feeling of emptiness and loss as he pulled back out until only the head of his penis was lodged in her body. The feelings quickly changed as he thrust into her once again filling her body with his hard cock.

Cathy slid a hand between her thighs as she watched Jonathan and Mary making love, she tried to match her movements to theirs, trying to time her orgasm to coincide with her son's. Her fingers moved faster as Jonathan's pace increased, delving deep into her pussy as she also caressed her engorged clitoris and massaged her breasts, pulling at her swollen nipples. She felt the fires of her orgasm building higher and her moans filled the bedroom, joining those of her son and niece as she drover her self to orgasmic release. As the pleasure crashed upon her she heard Jonathan and Mary scream in pleasure as they peaked together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.