William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

The Catholic religious wedding ceremony for Cathy Black Thorn and David Light Wind started at noon. It was a traditional Catholic service and lasted for almost an hour before they exchanged their vows. The Catholic priest provided a nice service in which he blessed their marriage. To tell the truth, Lucy had found it rather boring. She also felt that the bride wasn't given the kind of attention that most women sought in the wedding ceremony.

At two, the bride and groom met at their future home to perform the Native American wedding ceremony. Lucy, although not a member of the bride's or groom's family, was allowed to attend by joining the tribal elders who would watch. It was their role to give the young couple advice once they were married.

It started with the groom taking a seat on the west side of the living room in their new house. His mother sat beside him while the rest of his relatives sat against the north wall of the house. The bride came in carrying a basket that was half full of corn mush. She was followed by Dale and William. William carried a small wedding jug that contained water. The bride set the basket in front of the groom before taking a seat beside him. Dale sat beside her and then accepted the jug of water from William.

At that point, William's job in the ceremony was over. After all, it was a very minor role in the ceremony usually given to an apprentice so that he could learn from watching the proceedings. He went over to where Lucy was seated with the tribal elders. He took a seat beside her and held her hand. Every eye in the room had watched him join the elders. His presence at the wedding was considered a great honor for the bride's family.

The bride and groom washed their hands from the jug of water with Dale pouring the water over the groom's hands first and then the bride's. In a whisper, William explained to Lucy that washing their hands symbolized cleansing their minds, bodies, and spirits. It was important to enter into the union spiritually clean.

Dale then blessed the corn mush by sprinkling corn pollen to the four directions. The bride and groom then ate of the corn mush. It was messy since they used their hands. Although the bride and groom tried to look serious, their eyes smiled at the mess they made. William, whispering so that only Lucy could hear, explained that eating together was representative of their spiritual matrimonial union. He pointed out that the corn mush was a mixture of white and yellow corn symbolizing the male and female. Since they entered into the marriage as equals, there was an equal amount of each color corn.

The bride's family then brought out small servings of food on little plates. They served the bride and groom first and then served the family of the groom. While the food was served, the two families formally greeted each other. It was the first official notice that the families made of each other.

The tribal elders took turns explaining the secrets to marital happiness. Most of the advice from the men was to the groom suggesting that he always listen to the wife. William suggested that each morning they spend a minute to remember the feelings that motivated them to get married. Lucy suggested that each night they spend a minute to think about what they had done that day to let the other know that they were loved. The rest of the elders had nodded their heads at the wisdom imparted to the young couple by William and Lucy.

Once the elders had finished giving their advice and the food on the small plates had been consumed, the wedding party moved outdoors where friends were gathered to celebrate. The real meal was laid out for all to enjoy. There was music and dancing to go along with the food. William and Lucy had taken the opportunity to talk to everyone at the wedding.


It was after midnight when William and Lucy finally reached their home. William sat down on the couch in the living room of the suite he shared with Lucy. He yawned with a low roar while stretching his arms over his head.

Lucy smiled at him and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I did," William said.

"The bride was lovely," Lucy said.

"Contrary to expectations, the groom didn't have a club foot," William said.

Lucy laughed and said, "Patrick was so funny."

"Patrick was so proud of his sister," William said. He had caught Patrick explaining to someone that William had attended just because his sister was special. It pleased him that the young man thought well of his family.

"The family was proud that you attended the wedding," Lucy said. She had heard that from many sources during the party. John Black Thorn had thanked William several times for participating in the ceremony.

"Maybe I'll get invited to a party or two in the near future," William said.

"I hope so. I had such a good time," Lucy said. She found that although she knew very few members of the tribe, she liked being around them. There was a strange sort of laid back approach to life that was comforting. There was also a quiet confidence that they could handle all that life had to throw at them. She suspected that confidence had a lot to do with William's destruction of the curse.

"Would you like to throw a party here?" William asked.

"Yes, I would," Lucy said. There had been plans to have a house warming party at the end of the previous summer, but those plans had been delayed when William had lost his ability to see the future. Lucy was pleased to hear that he had recovered enough to consider having a party at the house.

"Let's set one up for the middle of May. We'll have the kids I taught in school come and they can bring their families. They are all seniors, so we could call it a kind of graduation party."

"That's an interesting idea," Lucy said trying to figure out how many people would attend. She figured that there were twenty-five students and that each student was probably in a family of four or five. That would make the guest list to be about a hundred and twenty-five people. She added another twenty five assuming that some of the students or their families would bring along a boyfriend or girlfriend. Then she thought about the students of the first semester and doubled the figure. She smiled and said "We will have a chance to see how good the first floor is for parties."

William held out his arms for Lucy. She slid into his lap while he said, "I really liked your advice for the bride and groom."

"I was really surprised by your advice," Lucy said. She kissed him on the cheek. The idea that he spent a minute every morning remembering why he married her was very special.

"Why?" William asked surprised by her admission.

"I was thinking of saying something stupid about not letting the man know just how much you controlled his life when you said that. I had to come up with something real fast so that I wouldn't look stupid," Lucy said.

"Does that mean that you don't take a minute every night to think about how you let me know that I'm loved?" William asked pretending to be hurt.

"You know better than that," Lucy said with a smile and a short little love tap on his arm. She grinned and said, "I didn't tell them that every day at noon that I think about how I can make the rest of your day miserable."

"Ah that explains why mornings are always better than afternoons around here," William said with a laugh while running his hand across her back.

"I hope you aren't too tired for me to ruin your night. I've got plans that require nudity, groping, and lots of moaning," Lucy said.

"I'm never too tired for that," William said. He stood up with her in his arms and carried Lucy into the bedroom.


William sat at the breakfast table eating a simple meal of scrambled eggs and toast. Peter watched him eat the meal. He had offered Eggs Benedict, but William had chosen plain scrambled eggs. William over at Peter and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," Peter said.

"Lucy and I may have a small challenge for you coming up," William said. He picked up a slice of toast and slathered some strawberry jam on it. Judging by the container, it wasn't the cheap kind from the store that he liked so much.

"Let me guess. You want me to prepare some masterpiece that you can mock in your typical fashion," Peter said.

"No, I can always do that," William replied with a grin.

Raising an eyebrow at the offhand way in which William had replied, Peter asked, "So what is this challenge?"

"Buffet for two hundred and fifty guests or so," William answered watching Peter out of the corner of his eye.

"Buffet?" Peter said with a frown. As far as he was concerned, that was assembly line cooking. The tricky part was coming up with a menu that wouldn't kill the cooking staff. There were standard menus that would serve the purpose perfectly well.

"Yes, but not that same old kind of food that I always get when I attend one of those fancy charity events. I'm not really impressed by the kind of stuff that is normally served at those kinds of things. I mean, boiled shrimp, egg rolls, those mini Russian thing-a-ma- jobs, and filets of chicken that are breaded and smothered in some weird sauce just isn't going to cut it," William said. The look of horror on Peter's face was almost worth charging admission.

Peter stared at William for a minute trying to decide if he was serious. There was only one conclusion — William was serious. He frowned and said, "It'll take some time to come up with a menu."

"You've got plenty of time. Oh, don't include any of those awful little cheese blitzes. I hate them," William said. About to take a bite out of his toast, he paused and added, "Don't include any of those wraps. That flat bread tastes like cardboard. If I wanted to eat cardboard, I'd go out and buy a hamburger and eat the box it came in."

"Any other restrictions?" Peter asked. In a half dozen sentences William had shot down every menu item that had come to mind.

"None that I can think of at the moment," William answered with a smile. He took a bite out of the piece of toast.

"I'm sure you'll reject half of my suggestions," Peter said with a sigh. Marguerite had warned him that working for a Carter would be a challenge and he hadn't believed her. Of course, all of the negatives were offset by the fact that he had far more freedom than most chefs could ever achieve in their career.

After swallowing his food, William said, "Probably. After all, you did try to pawn off a dish stolen from the Swiss as being Mongolian."

Lucy laughed at the sour expression that came over Peter's face. She said, "Don't look so glum, Peter. This is a real challenge and one that I'm sure you'll succeed in meeting."

Shaking his head, William said, "You have to watch these chefs with both eyes open. They're tricky little fellers."

Peter headed off to the kitchen before he had a chance to say something that he would regret. Even before he reached the door, his mind was hard at work trying to come up with an appropriate buffet meal for the party. He wondered if it was possible to include a couple of cooking stations.

Lucy said, "I'm not sure that he's convinced that you are teasing him."

"He cooked for a year at my parent's home. I'm sure that Daddy Ed was even worse," William said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.