William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Lucy and Ann stood at the window watching the crowd of people practicing Tai Chi in the back yard. Young, old, and everything in between were moving in perfect synchronization. Off to the side was a pile of neatly rolled up sleeping bags, giving mute testimony to the number of people that had slept outside the previous night. Shaking her head, Ann said, "I've never seen anything like this."

"I don't see Ed, Eddie, Leroy or his father," said Lucy struggling to remember names.

"You could have knocked my socks off when the Reverend striped and went down to the pond," Ann said. If anything convinced her that their nudity was nothing to be concerned about it, then it was that action by the Reverend Leroy Jones. He was a national religious figure and if he didn't see anything sinful about it, then there wasn't anything sinful about it.

"He's got to be eighty years old. I thought it would be disgusting to see him naked," Lucy said. Of all of the guests, he was the one who had surprised her the most. Watching him rub William on the head and call him a good boy had been touching. She could see how William had glowed at the attention.

"Sure are a lot of Druids in this house," Lucy said, her thoughts leading her from having a major Christian religious figure in the house to the number of Druids running around. Ed, both Johns, Beth, Susan, and Kelly were all Druids. They possessed such focus and energy that it was almost impossible to keep up with them.

"I know what you mean," Ann said. She wondered how her husband would react when he drove down that evening. If they were lucky, he wouldn't forbid Lucy from seeing William. The longer she had been around the young man, the more she had come to like him. She sighed and said, "Your father is coming here this evening."

"He's going to go ballistic when he sees them running around naked like that," Lucy said.

The front door opened and the two women spun around feeling embarrassed at being caught watching the family exercise. Smiling, the Reverend Leroy Jones said, "It is quite a sight, isn't it?"

"Yes," Ann answered looking at the elderly gray-haired black man. He moved slowly, using a cane to support him.

Helping his father over to one of the chairs, Leroy said, "They'll practice their Kung Fu when they're done with the Tai Chi. You'll definitely want to watch that."

"Where's Ed and Eddie?" asked Lucy watching the Reverend sit down with a groan. His knees popped when he sat down.

"They went swimming in the pond while we took our morning walk. Ed won't let Ling train Eddie until he's a little older," answered Leroy.

This was the first sign of tension in the family and it concerned Ann. She asked, "Why?"

"Well, back when Betsy was about four or so, she caught a pedophile trying to abduct a young girl. Even though the man was pretty good sized, she nearly beat him to death. Ed felt that she was too young to understand that she had to show appropriate restraint. When Eddie was born, he said that Eddie would only learn that level of skill when he was old enough to understand the full consequences of his actions," answered Leroy.

"I'm a Christian man, but I'd have a hard time not doing the same thing as Betsy," said the elderly man from his chair. The idea of a man abusing a young girl filled him with disgust. He grunted, "Anyone who doesn't believe in evil is a fool."

"Oh come on. A four year old girl, almost beating a man to death? I don't believe it," Ann said.

"You've seen her move. She's faster than lightening. When she was three, she caught a rattlesnake by the head when it was striking. If being fast wasn't enough, Ling has been training her since she could walk. Ling is the most dangerous person in the world, but if Betsy were to get mad, then Ling would have to take a backseat to her," Leroy said.

Wanting to know more, Lucy asked, "Why is it that everyone says that Ling is the most dangerous person in the world?"

"They say that because she is the most dangerous person in the world. She's never been defeated in a martial arts contest. She's fought other Grand Masters and walked away without having broken a sweat. The only one who is a better shot is Claire. I remember once when they got into a shooting contest. Neither one of them missed the bulls-eye until the target was three-quarters of a mile away."

"That just says she's highly skilled," said Ann.

Glancing over at his father, Leroy said, "I don't know how many people she's killed. I think the only one who might even have an idea is Ling herself. Only a handful of the people who have attacked anyone in the family has survived when Ling was around."

Looking over the Lucy and seeing her saucer shaped eyes, the Reverend could understand the kinds of fears that his son's statement could generate. In a soft voice, he said, "Don't worry about Ling, Lucy. No one will ever hurt you when she's around. You're a member of the family now."

Thinking about how her husband might react on seeing the family running around naked, Ann was silent. About the time she was accepting the family, she'd learn something that cast more doubt in her mind. She looked at Lucy and worried about her future. Although Lucy was smart, even a smart girl could get into situations that were over her head.

It was late afternoon when everyone returned from Leroy's lecture at the university. The presence of a Nobel Laureate was enough to create excitement on campus. However, the presence of six Druids was like pouring a gallon of gasoline on a fire. Huge crowds of people had followed them around.

The attention had left Ann and Lucy dazed. Watching Ling and Claire manage the crowds had been a life altering experience for Ann. She had discovered that it was possible to communicate, with a single glance, the message, 'if you don't back up ten feet then you are going to die.' It was also the first time that she had realized that Ken routinely carried a gun when they were away from the house.

Everyone had headed towards the pond with the exception of Lucy, Ann, William, and Ed. William and Lucy were seated on the loveseat holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Ed was relaxing in his chair with his hands laced behind his head staring up at the ceiling. Seated on the couch, Ann was watching her daughter fall even more for the young man.

William broke the silence when he said, "If you're going to say it, then you better do it soon. He'll be here in three minutes."

After glancing over at his son, Ed turned to look at Ann. He said, "When your husband arrives, I'd like some time with him alone."

"Can I ask why?" asked Ann.

"You can," he answered hoping that she would pick up on his reluctance to answer and not ask.

"Why?"

Ed looked out the window and didn't answer. His hand snaked up to caress the medallion around his neck. It was his hope that she would drop it.

William said, "Answer her."

"There is someone who wants him to understand," Ed said.

"Who?"

"William," answered Ed. When William had asked him to perform a small service he had almost immediately answered no. Before he could answer, his medallion had burned hot against his chest sending a message of its own to Ed. At that time, he understood that the Two-Sided One was going to intervene.

"Huh?"

"Your husband needs a glimpse into William's world before he enters William's world," Ed answered cryptically. He knew that whatever happened would be extremely personal for Mr. Wilkins, but Ann would want to know.

"What does that mean?"

Looking directly at William, Ed answered, "Before Mr. Wilkins can stand in judgement of William, he must have all the facts. Beyond that, I won't say more."

William stood up and went over to the door. He opened it and said, "Come in Mr. Wilkins."

Mr. Wilkins entered the house carrying a small suitcase. Looking at William, he said, "Hello, William."

"We were waiting for you to arrive," William said. He closed the door and led Mr. Wilkins to where everyone was seated.

Mr. Wilkins looked around the room and saw the look on his wife's face. He looked over at Lucy and frowned when she looked away. It wasn't until he looked at Ed that he really became concerned. William said, "Mr. Wilkins, I'd like you to meet one of my fathers, Ed Biggers."

Ed rose from the chair and shook hands with Lucy's father. He said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Please call me, Ed."

"Nice to meet you. Please call me Dave."

Ann stood up and asked, "Did you bring our bathing suits?"

Handing the suitcase to her, he answered, "Yes. They're in the suitcase."

Turning to look at Ed, Ann asked, "Will you have enough time for your little business with my husband while we're changing into our swimsuits?"

"It would be best if they waited until after we go down to the pond," answered William.

Turning to William, Ed asked, "How do you know that?"

"Because we talk," answered William knowing that his father would understand what he meant.

"Often?"

"Very often," answered William.

Knowing his son told the truth, Ed shook his head wondering why the Two-Sided One had not called him to service. He knew that William had to be frustrated. Ed turned to Ann and said, "Dave and I will talk until after you have gone to swim."

"Come along, Lucy. Let's change clothes," Ann said. She was nervous about going down to the pond, particularly without knowing how her husband would react. She hadn't worked up the nerve to go down there when anyone else was there. The idea of being so close to so many naked people made her nervous. She had to protect Lucy.

The image of a fat woman playing with her humongous breasts appeared to William. A second later, the vision disappeared but not before it had delivered a message to him. William asked, "Before you go, would you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Touch my Dad's Medallion."

Ed stared at William unable to believe that he had sprung that request on them without discussing it first. Before he had a chance to react, Ann stepped over and touched the medallion. After the barest fraction of a second, she released the Medallion, simultaneously giving forth a squeak as she bent over. Embarrassed by the reason for her squeak, she fled to the guestroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.