Mother, Son and Neighbor - Cover

Mother, Son and Neighbor

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 43 year old Carol is horny and her husband hasn't made love to her in years. Her 14 year old son and his best friend challenge mom to a three mile race, loser to be a slave for two days. Mom let's them win and then the Roman orgy begins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was just after four in the afternoon when I arrived home from the shopping mall. I had at least an hour before my son arrived home from track practice at high school and at least two hours before my husband was home from work. This was perfect, absolutely perfect. I rushed up to the master bedroom, undressed and flopped down on the king sized bed, took out my eight inch dildo and went to work on my pussy. My husband of nineteen years, Matt Lawson, hasn't been interested in sex in years now. He is always involved in a merger here or an acquisition there and never has anytime for my needs, ergo, my need for a dildo and a quick release orgasm.

I fluffed up the beds pillows behind my back, spread my legs apart and began rubbing two fingers in a circle over the top of my clit. As I became wetter and wetter I closed my eyes and began imagining myself in the arms of Jeff Daniels, my fourteen year old next door neighbors' boy. Jeff was a swimmer at high school and as such had a long, lithe body that was muscular in all the right places. I had often watched him swimming in his backyard pool, making flip turns at each end of the pool then getting out wearing one of those skimpy Speedo swimsuits and laying out in the sun. I could only imagine his hard cock as it entered my wet pussy, his muscular arms around my neck kissing and sucking on my lips and breasts. Oh God, I really need a hard cock bad.

I was wet enough now and I picked up the rubber phallus shaped dildo and slowly slid it into my pussy, turning the bottom switch to the medium position, and enjoying the gentle vibrations that reached from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet. I was nearing my first orgasm when I heard the kitchen door slam shut.

"Mom? Mom, I'm home." That would be my son David... home early.

I turned off the vibrating dildo, wiped it on the pillowcase and put it back into its hiding place in my underwear drawer. "I'm up here honey, in the bedroom. I'll be down in a minute."

"OK mom. I'm just getting something to snack on."

Shit, shit, shit! I was just about to have an explosive orgasm and David comes home early. No fucking luck! I walked naked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. At 43 I didn't think that I looked all that bad. I ran at least three miles four times a week and lifted some light weights on the off days. My stomach was hard on my 5'6" frame, my ass was tight and my breasts were solid, while smaller than I would have liked at a 34B still they looked good. My long brown hair hung down almost to my waist and I weighed in at l12 pounds. No, for 43 I looked damn good.

I took a quick shower, dried off and went back into the bedroom to put on some clothes. I was rummaging through my underwear drawer looking for a bra and panties when I looked across the room into my dressing table mirror and spotted my son in the hallway staring at my nude figure. I hadn't closed the door to the bedroom because I was supposed to be by myself and now David had come upstairs and was watching me through the open doorway.

He was hiding back behind the door jamb out in the hallway thinking that I wouldn't be able to see him, but my tri-panel mirror was at such an angle that I could clearly see him, his hand inside of his pants stroking himself. Evil thoughts invaded my mind and I decided that if he was so curious to watch his mother then I would give him a show. I threw my bra and panties on the bed then turned towards the mirror and started playing with my clit. I rubbed just above the hood of my pussy until I was wet again then inserted a finger and began playing with my clit. As a final stroke of genius I pulled out my finger and licked off my juices. Then I walked over to the bed and put on my panties and bra. When I turned back around and looked in the mirror he was gone. I finished dressing, putting on a sweat suit and headed downstairs. David was in the kitchen, seated at the table, drinking a glass of milk. He looked calm and cool but I could see that his hands were shaking just a little bit.

"Hi honey, how was school?"

"Great mom. I got an A on my English quiz."

I kissed him on his cheek. "That's super babe, congratulations."

"What time is dinner mom?"

"Well, your father doesn't get home until after six, so let's say seven, why?"

"Oh I was going to go over to Jeff's house and swim a few laps with him if I had the time, that's all."

"You go right ahead honey, there is plenty of time."

Jeff and David were six months apart in age but both boys' were sophomores at the local high school. They had grown up together, best pals and all that, and they were similar in build. Jeff was a little more muscular above the waist from his swimming and David below the waist from running track. I watched as David ran out the back door, also in a Speedo, and across the lawn and through the Daniels' back gate where he dove in the pool with Jeff.

Both of Jeff's parents worked and they usually didn't get home before Matt did, so I snuck upstairs and watched the boys frolicking around in the pool, playing grab-ass and just enjoying the afternoon. After a while they got out of the pool and lay down on their towels and I was about to head back downstairs when I saw Jeff shuck out of his suit and David followed his lead. There was my son and his best friend laying naked on their towels talking to each other, laughing then what appeared to be whispering to each other. I obviously couldn't hear them but David was pointing up towards my bedroom and my first I thought he had seen me standing in the window, but then they each grabbed their cocks and started stroking themselves as David told Jeff something. Then it dawned on me, David was telling Jeff about seeing me playing with myself. My son and his best friend were jacking off thinking about my body. God I was ready to cum myself just watching those two virile boys stroking their hard cocks.

Jeff came first then David shot a minute later. They had cum on their stomachs, chests and hands. They laughed at each other then ran and dove into the pool and cleaned themselves off. My panties were definitely wet now and I really wanted another session with my vibrator, but Matt would be home any minute and I didn't want to be interrupted again so I shrugged and went downstairs and started dinner.

I heard the garage door open and knew that Matt had arrived home from the office. He came in the back door, suit coat over his shoulder, gave me a peck on the cheek and went upstairs to change clothes. He didn't say hi, how was your day, kiss my ass... nothing, he just walked upstairs.

It was a Sunday afternoon and two weeks had passed since I had seen the boy's jacking off in the back yard. Matt was upstairs packing for a week long trip back to the home office in Boston and I was puttering around in the kitchen. The back door swung open and David and Jeff came in the kitchen, wearing only running shorts and shoes, the sweat of their workout running down their bodies.

"Well you two look like you've had a good workout. What were you doing?"

"Jogging mom, four miles!"

Fuck, look at these two hunks; I could just eat their bodies. Both of them six foot tall, tanned, muscular and nubile and I knew what their cocks looked like and how they performed. "Well that's a good distance for keeping in shape. Maybe I'll try running with you two sometime.

Jeff was the first to speak up. "Oh that would be great Mrs. L. I would love to see if we could keep up with you."

I frowned up at the two of them. "Look guys, I'm three times your age and you should be able to easily out run an old woman."

"Geeze Mrs. L, you're not old. Look at you, you have a wonderful figure."

"Yea mom, you look really good."

"Why thank you boys. What are you two trying to con me out of?"

"Nothing, honest." They said in unison.

Matt left for Boston bright and early on Monday morning. David and Jeff were in school and I was left to ponder my sexless life. By noon I had decided to drive to the mall and do some window shopping, have lunch then come home and workout. I was walking down the concourse and I stopped at Victoria's' Secret and was looking at some sexy outfits when I spotted an older man's reflection in the window and he seemed to be watching me. I kept moving, store after store and watching for him. He would follow behind me than sit down on a bench while I looked in the window or went into a store then when I moved on to another store, so did he. He was probably in his late sixties but he looked like in was in pretty good shape and to tell the truth it was flattering to have someone lusting over my body, even if it was an old man.

I stopped and went into a Sporting Authority store and decided to buy some new running shorts and I guess because it was a sporting goods store he felt comfortable enough to follow me inside. I picked out a pair of shorts I liked and took them into a changing booth to try on. It was one of those booths where there is a half of a door and you can see the person's lower legs and their head. I went inside I took off my pants and put on the running shorts - they fit like a glove. Then on a whim I stripped out of my blouse and bra and stood naked from the waist up waiting for him to move closer to the booth. I saw him looking around furtively trying to make sure that no one was watching him try to sneak a peek at me. When he approached the booth I opened the door and ask him how he liked the running shorts.

"Uh... well... I think... Oh God lady, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. You were just so beautiful that I had to follow you. I'm sorry, really I am."

"Wait right there and let me finish changing."

I changed back into my clothes and went up to the cashier and paid for the shorts then took the old mans hand and we went to lunch. It seems that his wife had died a year ago and he is just a lonely old man. Normally he just watches for nice looking women and follows them around the mall. He really was a nice guy so I paid for his lunch, gave him a peck on the cheek then drove back home.

Tuesday was a half-day of school for the boys, teacher's workshop or some such crap. It's no wonder that kids today don't learn anything in school, Christ they are always out of school on some holiday or the other. It was just after lunch that the boy's came home, David dragging Jeff into the kitchen.

"OK mom, Jeff and I have figured out a reasonable challenge for you. We'll all go running together and if we beat you then you have to be our slave for two days."

"Slave huh. What if I win, what do I get out of this?"

"Well... we don't think you can win, but I guess we could be your slaves."

"OK, that seems like a reasonable challenge. When do we race and what's the course?"

Jeff jumped in. "Well Mrs. L we'll be ready around one and we thought that we could start here, run to the old Post Office, then down to the First National Bank, over to Green Elementary School and back home. That would make it just over three miles. Not too far for you is it?"

"Nope, that's fine boys. I'll go get changed."

I went upstairs to my bedroom and left the door open just a crack then adjusted my dresser mirror so I could see if they were peeking in on me. I stripped off my pants and when I looked in the mirror they were both standing in the hallway watching me. Oh, this was going to be a fun afternoon. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and let it slide down my back and onto the floor. With my back to the boys I unsnapped my bra and tossed it onto the bed then I turned slowly around and stretched my arms over my head letting them have a good view of my pert breasts and hard nipples. I turned sideways so they could see my panty clad butt then slipped my thumbs inside the waistband and shoved them down over my hips. When they were bunched around my thighs I bent over and slid them down my legs and off my feet. I knew that both of them could see my wet pussy lips and puckered asshole and I would have bet money that they had their cocks out and were stroking themselves.

I slipped on a pair of jogging underwear, my running shorts, a sports bra and then an old t-shirt. I put my long hair into a make shift pony tail and ran it through the back of a Padres baseball cap and turned to leave the room. I saw a couple of shadowy figures scurrying down the hall to David's room. On my way downstairs I called out to the boys.

"Hey, you two ready or not?"

"We'll be right there mom."

We were standing on the front porch, stretching out and getting ready to run. "Look guys, I'm three times older than you are so I want a five minute head start."

"Oh come on mom, that's not fair."

"So you don't think that you can beat me then. I mean five minutes over three miles? Come on guys I'm a girl and an old one at that."

"OK Mrs. L, you're on."

Jeff was much more confident of winning than my son, which I found strange, after all David was the runner. I started out down the street and I knew that I could beat them, even without the five minutes, but I wanted to loose the bet. Slave, hummmm. I wanted to see what two fourteen year olds would do with that. I knew that wanted some sort of sexual encounter but I was curious as to how would they present it to me so that I thought it would be acceptable? Hot damn, this was going to be fun.

I was still ahead by the time I hit the Post Office so I slowed down to let them catch up a bit. By the time we were at the elementary school they had pulled even and the last 100 yards home was a sprint and I had a difficult time letting them win without looking like I lost on purpose.

"OK, you guys beat me fair and square so I guess I am your slave for the next couple of days. What do you want me to do first?"

"Well mom, Jeff is staying over for dinner tonight, so you'll have to serve us dinner like they did in the old Roman days, you know feed us by hand?"

"OK, that seems simple enough. Any other requirements?"

Jeff spoke up. "Yes, you'll have to dress like a Roman slave girl. Do you have something you can wear?"

"I think I can come up with something. Now you boys go get cleaned up, I'll start dinner then get changed."

"OK mom."

Sure thing Mrs. L."

So they wanted me to dress like the old Roman slaves did. To a teenager that meant I should wear something skimpy and sexy. Well I had a long white satin nightgown that I thought would do just fine. It would show off my breasts, and with the slit up the side it would give them a good glimpse of my legs. It actually looked more Grecian than Roman but I suspected that these two fourteen year olds didn't know the difference between the two, nor would they care.

I went into the kitchen and fixed a bowl of meat balls covered with just a light gravy, put some grapes into another bowl, then cut up some apples and got out two nice bottles of wine, one red and the other white. Well, that took care of dinner, now for the slave routine.

I went into the bedroom, stripped and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, I dried off then took some of my sexiest perfume and dabbed it on my neck and then put just a drop on top of my pussy, just in case I got lucky. I found the nightgown in the back of my closet and started to put it on. I decided that I wouldn't wear a bra and panties, then at the last minute changed my mind and found a pair of lacy white thong panties and a matching bra and slipped them on. I looked in the mirror and thought the getup looked pretty authentic. I adjusted the shoulder straps so the gown would accentuate my breasts and went back down stairs. Both boys were standing in the kitchen waiting for me when I came in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.