Mike and the Gang of Four - Cover

Mike and the Gang of Four

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is a high school sophomore, a sports jock, and a straight-A student. He's got a girlfriend who's jealous of his best friend and cousin Sandi. Sandi and her three girl friends are also Mike's best friends. Mike calls them the 'Gang of Four' after the revenge they take out on an older guy who molested one of their other friends. Mike has a blind spot regarding the 'Gang of Four'...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

I was seated by Marti in our AP English class as we waited for the teacher to return from a trip to the main office. She'd had to go there for something and we were left to entertain ourselves for a little while. Gayle wasn't in the AP program, so she didn't have many classes with us. Since I'd starting going with Gayle I'd become a better friend with Marti. Gayle and Marti were very close and seemed to share a lot of things.

We were talking about the relationship that Gayle and I had. We did that ever since Gayle got over her jealousy fit about my friendship with Sandi and the other girls in the Gang of Four. It definitely helped me in understanding my girlfriend. And sometimes I learned an interesting fact or two.

"Mike, Gayle says you really make her so hot. She wants to have you as the guy who makes her a woman. It's like she expects you to be her real and true lover. But, she's afraid of losing you when you two finally do it. She thinks you'll lose interest in her after it happens." Marti just shook her head and smiled at the craziness of her best friend. It was apparently true - even best friends can be found to be acting crazy.

"What can I say, Marti. I'm nuts about Gayle. I'd love it if we got there. But I'm not pushing her. I want her to make the decision about when it happens. That's the only way it's gonna happen between us." And that was honestly how I felt about it. I wanted Gayle, but I wanted her to want me — equally. It would be her decision when and if we consummated our relationship.

Marti smiled at me. "Good answer. I think I'll pass that along to somebody we both know." I smiled back in response to her.

Our English teacher returned to class after this exchange and we didn't have a chance to talk again until our lunch period.

At lunch I again found myself sitting with the Gang of Four along with Gayle and Marti. Marti seemed to be having a great time talking about something with Becka. That was nice to see, as they were both very bright young ladies. I liked both of them.

Me, I was bookended by Gayle and Sandi. And Sandi kept telling Gayle embarrassing things about me from all those years we'd spent growing up together. My younger cousin had my girlfriend laughing with delight as she told her about some of my youthful excesses (OK, I'm only 15 — but I've learned a few things over the years). I groaned my way through this experience of having Sandi tell Gayle things that I found stupidly embarrassing. Or worse, things I'd purposefully forgotten and was now being reminded of — over and over — again and again.

At one point Sandi pushed me forward in my chair and leaned across my back. Gayle too leaned across my back and a whispered conversation took place. As I very closely scrutinized the green peas on my food tray I knew that I'd be getting the worst of whatever Sandi was telling Gayle. My fears were confirmed when Gayle hissed out a loud "NO!" and drew back to look at me. I looked at her and then turned to look at Sandi.

My best friend and cousin was smiling sweetly at me. Sandi had just told Gayle something that had apparently shocked my girlfriend. Then, it was my turn to be shocked as Gayle just smiled at me and turned away to pull Marti into her. She started whispering into her best friend's ear and Marti's eyes got big and round in less than a minute. She looked at me and it seemed as though she were looking at an alien or something.

I just couldn't get it. What the hell had I ever done around Sandi that could first get this kind of reaction out of Gayle and then Marti?

After this little bit of a show Gayle smiled sweetly at me. "You and me need to have a talk. Let's get together right after school. That OK with you, Mikey?"

I figured I was in serious trouble. Gayle had picked up using Sandi's nickname for me. It was used only when I was in big trouble. Like those times when I was younger and I'd been a mean brat to my younger cousin. Now Gayle used it on me to get her way or else warn me to change my ways.

"Uh, yeah — sure, Gayle. Where do you want us to get together? Your house or mine?"

Gayle shook her head. "Neither. Marti's home is closer. We'll go there. Marti doesn't mind, do you Marti?" Gayle had turned to her friend and Marti had smiled and nodded in agreement.

I knew something was up. I was probably being set up for some sort of boyfriend as victim kind of thing. I'd several times had to render some service or work my way through some arcane ritual of satisfying the mysterious needs of a teenaged girl. I was lost already and I was painfully aware of the fact.

But, who really knows what a fifteen year old girl might come up with. Gayle could surprise me. And it almost seemed as though Sandi had been in on planning something for me. And then there was Marti going along with whatever was happening. It was either going to be really good, or else it was going to be really, really bad. I just didn't yet know what to expect.

The end of the school day arrived soon enough and I said goodbye to Sandi and the other girls in Gang of Four. Marti and I met up with Gayle and we walked on to Marti's house.

Once we got there I called home and left a message for my folks, telling them that I was studying with Gayle and Marti. Then Gayle called home and told her mother that she was with Marti and they were going to try and get some studying done. She said she'd be walking home in a few hours. I was wonderin' about that when Gayle finished with her mother and came around to take me in her arms. She drew me into a tight grasp and in almost no time the kiss that followed had me gasping for breath through my flaring nostrils.

We tangled tongues and ground our bodies together right there in front of Marti. I got all hot 'n bothered and it seemed like maybe that was what Gayle was trying to achieve. She too was really excited. At that moment I supposed that poor Marti might have been getting a bit frustrated with how she was stuck there watching her two friends making out in her family room.

Gayle pulled back from our close, intimate contact. She actually looked down and checked out the bulge in my pants. She looked back at me and grinned. "Got you a little bit excited, huh?" She glanced over at Marti and twitched an eyebrow up at our shared friend.

I followed this and wondered about the nod that Marti gave Gayle. I didn't have much longer to wonder as Gayle grabbed up both of my hands and started tugging me towards the stairs that led upstairs. Now, I'm a reasonably smart guy. But, you know — I wasn't at either my house or Gayle's home. We were both visitors in Marti's family's home.

I looked back at Marti and found her smiling. There was something odd about her smile, though. I returned my gaze to Gayle and there wasn't anything too odd about her own smile. It was damned near radiant. I was beginning to wonder about this as she turned from me to lead my up the stairs.

We got to the second floor and Gayle led me to a bedroom that appeared to belong to a teenaged girl. I've been in Sandi's room and those of the other members of the Gang of Four. I recognized the features — girlish color scheme, lacey bed cover, stuffed animals, and all that other stuff. But, this was obviously Marti's room. There was a pair of bookcases that contained a whole library.

Gayle turned to me with another of her eager, radiant smiles. I was looking around at what I strongly presumed to be Marti's bedroom and was wondering why Marti would be allowing us to use it as a place for making out. I mean, those were the thoughts that were coming to mind for me.

Gayle stepped around me and closed the door behind us. She then stepped up behind me and ran her hands over my back and then up and down along my flanks. I was about to turn around when her right hand dropped to my butt and gave it a squeeze. At the same time her left hand snaked around my waist and dropped onto my hard cock and began running over it.

I started to turn around but her hand on my cock tightened. I stayed as I was. And then her hand on my right butt cheek moved around and joined her left hand. I could join in and enjoy this sort thing, I thought. I moved my own hands backwards and grasped the globes of her cheeks.

This seemed to be a signal that Gayle might have been waiting for. She moved her hands up a bit and took hold of belt buckle. That item was quickly undone. Then her hands found the button at the top of my fly and that too was undone. Guess what!? Next her hands moved to my zipper and it too was undone!

Well, to make things brief — my pants, shoes, socks, and (yes — you guessed it) my briefs were off my body. Gayle had spun me around when my pants were around my ankles and had made sure to strip me of my lower ensemble of clothing. She raised herself up and simply continued by lifting up my shirt to strip it over my head. I quickly found myself standing naked in front of my girlfriend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.