The Boutique - Cover

The Boutique

by Joe the Bow

Copyright© 2005 by Joe the Bow

Erotica Sex Story: 2 young girls attempt to steal clothing from a boutique but the manager catches them and provides his own punishment for them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

These two little tarts came into my boutique on a wet miserable Wednesday afternoon. It was clear they were bunking off school and just wanted somewhere to be in out of the rain. It was also clear they had no intention of buying anything and every intention of stealing everything.

What none of these little shits knew was that I had a full CCTV system with no invisible crannies, not even the changing rooms. Yes, I know, I know, it's probably illegal, but hey the only little twat that's ever gona know about it is the little twat that's stolen from me and she's hardly going to complain now is she.

Sure enough, there they were in the changing rooms putting my tee shirts on under their own. Nice bodies, shame about the bras. Out they came, hung a couple back on the rail and headed straight for the door. They looked surprised when it wouldn't open.

"It'll open when you've paid for the tee shirts," I said matter of factily."

"What tee shirts?" asked the blond.

"The ones you put on under your own tops in the changing rooms."

"No we didn't," said the dark haired girl indignantly.

"Ah well I suppose it'll have to be the police."

"No please, we didn't mean to."

"OK, are you gona pay for them?"

"We haven't any money," said the blond.

"In that case I'm sorry but it'll have to be the police."

"Please mister, we'll get into so much trouble," said Darkie.

"Please let us go," pleaded the blond.

"I suppose I might if you do what I say, exactly what I say."

"Sure mister, whatever you say."

"OK, give me back my merchandise. No, right here'll do, don't want you steeling anything else. Don't worry, the door's locked and no one can see you over there."

Reluctantly they took off their tops and sat the four tee shirts on the counter.

"Now take of your skirts so I can see if anything's hidden under them, come on be quick about it I haven't all day."

They were quite pretty in a gangly sort of way, I wanted to see the rest.

"OK down to the buff, all the way, I want to make sure you haven't anything else squirreled away. Be quick."

The completely embarrassed pair were standing there stark naked trying to cover themselves with their hands. Fuck the shop, the closed sign was up, I wasn't gona make any money on a day like this so might as well have some pleasure.

"Now tell me the truth, do you have boyfriends?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Do they screw you? no lies mind you."

They nodded again.

"Are you on the pill?"

Again two nodding heads.

"Anyone ever fucked you in the ass."

Two startled little white faces. Blondie shook her head, Darkie nodded hers.

"We'll you're both gona take my chocolate salami in your butts and your gona lick each others shit of it afterwards."

I thought they were gona faint.

"Afterwards I'll decide who gets my load, you never know the pill could fail and I'll fuck a black bastard into your belly."

"Let's see, Blondie first, over here, bend over the counter, Darkie, use some of that body oil and get her ass ready. Tell me when you got fucked in the ass did he hump you dry or did you lube up?"

"Baby oil," she croaked.

I started to undo my trousers and as I dropped them Darkie gasped, guess she'd been messing about with white boys and never had a black cock, I was gona enjoy training her white ass. Blondie tried to turn round.

"No peeking, you'll know how big it is when I shove it up your shit hole."

Darkie slid two well oiled fingers right up to the knuckles in Blondie's ass. By the way she slid them in and out I don't think this was the first time she'd finger fucked her mates ass. Without my bidding she withdrew her fingers, poured out a handful of oil and started to lube my shaft. Smiling and looking up into my face she took the head between her lips and tickled the opening with her tongue. Then she stretched Blondie's ass cheeks as I positioned my knob end to violate her ass for the supposed first time.

"Don't scream when he shoves his cock into your asshole Jenny, said Darkie.

Now I knew what my little blond fuck toy was called.

Blondie nodded.

As Darkie spread her mates cheeks wide open, inserting two fingers and pulling the pucker wide Blondie squealed quietly. She was gona squeal a lot louder in a minute.

"Brace yourself," I said as I forced my big black cock into her tight virgin white asshole.

"Fuckkkkk!" she squealed, "Oh Fuckkkkk!"

The head went in reasonable easily. She may never have had a cock in there before but she sure as hell had something in it, and probably something big. I just pushed steadily until my balls bounced of her pussy.

"Gnughhhhhhhhh!," Blondie squealed as I started to hump in and out of her very tight asshole.

Darkie took hold of my balls with one hand and gently kneaded them while she stroked her friend's clit with the other hand. Smiling she looked into my face.

"You gona do that to me too?"

"You better believe it Darkie."

"When?"

"Just as soon as you've cleaned it," I said sliding my shit encrusted salami free from it's tight sheath.

She looked around for something to wipe it with.

"You clean it with your mouth."

"No way!"

"You clean it with your mouth!" I said more forcefully.

Blondie stood up and turned round, "Did I take all that?"

"You sure did," I said.

"In my ass? Wow! Come on Trish, lick it, it's only my shit."

"You'll have to lick my shit off it too," said Darkie.

"Cool! Come on, sooner you lick it clean sooner you can get it in your ass," said Blondie.

Kneeling down Darkie took hold of my balls with one hand and the base with the other. Gingerly she flicked the knob end with her tongue. She wasn't gona enjoy this and she knew it, but she also knew that she was gona clean it with her mouth. Blondie was gloating at what her mate was doing, forgetting or not believing that she was gona have to do the same soon.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.