Old Money - Cover

Old Money

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I'm lucky enough to come from a family that was rich with old money. My father still works in the city but my mother just works for charitable causes. Just after my seventeenth birthday my favourite great Aunt died. I was very sad, for I can remember spending many a hot sunny day at her beach cottage.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   .

I'm lucky enough to come from a family that was rich with old money. My father still works in the city but my mother just works for charitable causes. Just after my seventeenth birthday my favourite great Aunt died. I was very sad, for I can remember spending many a hot sunny day at her beach cottage.

"Letter for you," my mum said, handing over the envelope.

It was from my Aunt's solicitors, inviting me to the reading of the will.

"Looks like she left you something," my dad said when I showed him the letter.

As far as the family knew, she wasn't rich in a cash sense but she did own a couple of run down properties.

I was the only one present and she had left me everything.

"What actually did she leave me?" I asked.

"Well," said the solicitor as he read the attached document. "There seems to be three properties, the main house, a flat in town and the beach cottage. Yes, and some bonds, too."

"How much is it all worth?" I asked.

"Mmm, well, yes," he said reading another document, "the estate has been valued after taxes at, yes, at £10 million."

"Oh," I said for I was stunned.

"There is no cash as such, but the income from the investments is about £500, 000 a year.

"Oh," I repeated.


I don't remember how I got home but somehow I did, eventually.

"That flat in town might come in useful," mused my dad, "the firm could use it for visiting clients and such."

So it was all settled, I sold the big house, I had no use for it, and my dad leased the flat in town for a goodly sum, more than enough for me to live on. That left the beach cottage, which I decided to use as my own home.

"Mum," said Jean, my younger sister, "can I go with Dean, stay at his place?"

"Sure, dear," she said, "we'll see you both for Sunday lunch."

"What's that?" I said, for this was the first I had heard of her plans.

"It'll be so cool to stay at your place," she said. "I won't be any trouble."

"Ok, sure," I agreed.

On thing about my younger sister, she sure has changed in the last year. Never the thinnest of girls, always a little bit cubby, but, my, how she has shot up and her tits sure look a good handful. It was only a thirty minute drive in my new car to my beach cottage. It was built on a level plateau just a few yards from its own private beach. Originally, it was a wartime boat station and then a coast guard post. About ten years ago, my great Aunt bought the place and used it for her summer retreat.

"It's great here," said Jean.

"Yeah," I said for my aunt had modernised the bathroom and kitchen.

"I'll cook, shall I," she offered and I watched her jean clad rear head for the kitchen.

I still couldn't believe it, that this place was mine and I had money in the bank, more than I could spend. No need to work or get an education or anything.

"Found some burgers in the freezer," she said, "I'll just have a salad. Need to watch my weight."

"I remember when you were quite tubby," I commented.

"No, don't," she said and went red with embarrassment.

"But not anymore," I said, "now you look great."

"Don't, I'm still a bit overweight," she said.

"Not from where I'm sitting," I said truthfully. "So, what are you measurements?"

"What, there's no way I'm going to tell you that," she giggled.

"If you don't tell me, I'll come over there and find out for myself," I threatened.

"You keep away," she giggled.

I finished off my burger and put the plate down on the floor.

"I'm coming," I said getting out of my chair.

"Don't you dare," she squealed and giggled.

She didn't try too hard to get away, so she wasn't that hard to catch, I soon had her cornered.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted but there was nobody near enough to hear her.

I literally picked her up and carried her squirming body back to the sofa.

"Let me go," she said as I dumped her.

Before I could start on her, she jumped up and ran off into the kitchen, giggling again.

Enough of this, I thought, I went to my bedroom and pulled something out of the bedside table, something I was planning to use on one of my girlfriends. She was back in the lounge and again I cornered her.

"Stop it," she giggled.

I spun her around so that she faced the wall and pulled her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

On to her wrists I snapped the handcuffs.

"What's this?" she said, "get these off me."

This time, when I dumped her on the sofa she stayed put, unable to fight me off.

"Now, little sister, are you going to be sensible and tell me what I want to know or am I going to find out for myself?" I said.

"What are you going to do?" she asked her eyes as big as saucers.

"Tell me how big your tits are?" I asked.

"What? No, never," she said.

"Ok, I'm sure it says the size in your bra somewhere," I said.

"No, you wouldn't dare," she said.

One by one I popped the buttons on her blouse.

"Stop," she shouted and she tried to throw me off.

"So tell me then," I said.

"No, never," she giggled and wriggled about some more.

Two more buttons and her blouse was completely undone and I pulled it out of her jeans.

"Looks like a goodly pair to me," I said, "where's the label?"

"Ha ha, it's around the back," she laughed.

"Ok, miss," I said and reached behind her and unsnapped it.

"Stop, don't you dare," she wriggled some more but I pulled the two ends so I could see the label.

"38D, well, little sister, you're not so little after all," I grinned down at her.

"What are you going to do now?" she said her big eyes staring up at me.

"Well, big sister," I grinned, "there are a lot of naughty things I could do to you, seeing that you're half naked and handcuffed."

"You wouldn't though, would you?" she whispered.

I looked down at her and her half-exposed chest was rising and falling fast.

"No, of course not," I said as I flipped her loose bra off her tits so that I could see them. I couldn't remove it completely because her hands were still secured behind her back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.