Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I woke up just before the alarm was due to go off on the Monday morning, and I carefully slipped out of bed trying not to disturb Sally. I went downstairs and put the kettle on, and then went back up to the bathroom to shave, clean my teeth and pee.

When I returned to the kitchen, the kettle had boiled, so I made us each a mug of tea and took them upstairs. Sally was no longer in bed when I got there, but I could hear her in the bathroom, so I put her tea on her bedside table, and got back into bed to wait for her.

"Oh, thank you for the tea," she said when she returned to bed, "I thought that was what you'd gone for."

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I tried not to."

"That's all right, I needed to go to the loo when I woke up, and I heard you in the bathroom so I went in when you went to make the tea."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log, Peter. I don't think I moved all night. The last thing I remember is being pressed next to you, with your arm round me. I thought how secure I felt, and how I looked forward to always going to sleep like that. The next thing I knew, I heard you in the bathroom."

"It was pretty much the same for me, except that I woke up just before the alarm went off. When you heard me in the bathroom, I'd already been down to put the kettle on. I was hoping to wake you with a cup of tea."

"Well you nearly did, and this is lovely, but I suppose it's my last tea in bed until next weekend, unless I get it myself, and that isn't quite the same."

We drank our tea, and then snuggled back down the bed. I held Sally close to me, and our lips met in a passionate kiss with our tongues stroking first each other's lips and then they swirled round each other, in her mouth and then in mine. My cock quickly grew erect, and when Sally felt it pressed against her, she rolled onto her back, and said:

"Come into me, Peter, I want you inside me."

"Wouldn't you rather I licked your pussy first?"

"No, not this morning. My pussy's already creaming for you, and I just want to feel you deep inside me."

I moved over in between her legs which she then drew up, and I slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. She was certainly right when she said that her pussy was already creaming, it was deliciously liquid as I sank into it. She raised her right leg high up so that her thigh rested just above my hip, and said:

"Let's roll onto our sides again, then we can both be comfortable, and I can lie with you inside without you being under any strain. I don't want you to fuck me, or at least not yet, Peter. I just want the nearness of you, do you mind?"

"How could I mind, my love, when being inside you is such a delight.?. Fucking isn't the be all and end all of making love anyway, is it?"

We rolled so that I was lying on my left side, on top of her raised right leg. Once we were on our sides, I adjusted my position so that I was lying as deep inside her as I could manage, and then we both relaxed with the shared closeness to lift both of our spirits, for I think we were both feeling a little down as we would soon be parting for several days.

Certainly I felt that. It seemed that the more time I spent with Sally, the more difficult it was becoming to be separate from her. Thank goodness it would, all being well, be less than two weeks before we were living together.

"You look very thoughtful," she said. "A penny for them."

I told her what I had just been thinking.

"I know just what you mean. The more I'm with you, the more I want to be with you too, Peter. I do hope you manage to get up on Thursday night, no matter how late it is. If you don't get free till midnight, if you still feel like driving, then come. I really ought to have brought you a spare key so that you could let yourself in at any time, but as I'll only be there for another couple of weeks, I didn't think of it. But rest assured, if I know you're coming, I'll be awake and waiting for you, you won't be locked out."

"And you can rest assured, that if I have to stay down here until Friday, it will only be because I have no alternative. If I possibly can, I will be with you Thursday night, or very early Friday morning."

I bent my head to her magnificent proud breasts, and trailed my tongue across them before sucking gently on each nipple.

"I'll need to renew my acquaintance with these as soon as I can," I said. "What a pity you can't leave them behind for me."

"It's just my tits you're coming to see, is it?" she asked with a laugh.

"Not 'just'," I replied, "I'm coming to see your pussy as well, and your lovely long legs, and your adorable bottom, and this beauty spot." I kissed the mole on her cheek. "Oh yes, I will be coming to see you as well, of course."

"I'm glad you remembered to include me in your visit. When you come, make sure you bring with you your arms to hold me, your mouth to kiss me, your tongue to lick me, and your cock to pleasure me, and if you must, you can accompany them if you like."

"What about my hands?" I asked, and clasped the cheeks of her bottom, squeezing them gently.

"Oh yes, they can definitely come. I love them when they squeeze me as they are doing now, or when they caress me softly, or when they milk me, or even just when they hold my hand. I think, Peter, that you seem to make the whole of my body into an erogenous zone. Everywhere you touch gets excited when you touch it."

"And I enjoy touching any and every part of you, gorgeous woman, but I must admit that this," I pushed my cock a little harder into her, "is my favourite place to touch, and my favourite part of me to touch you with."

"Mmmm. I agree, Peter. That's why I wanted you in me straight away this morning." She contracted the muscles inside her vagina and squeezed my cock.

"If you keep doing that," I said, "I won't be able to just lie here inside you for very long."

"I don't mind that." She squeezed me again. "I'm not sure that I can lie here any longer with your lovely cock in me without needing to feel it sliding in me, and pressing my clit, and, and... well, and giving me a lovely come. Are you ready to start, my love?"

"What do you think?" I slowly pulled nearly all the way out of her, and then just as slowly back in again, until my pubic bone pressed against her clitoris, bringing a gasp of pleasure from her.

"Oh, that's lovely, Peter. Love me slowly, please don't rush this last one. I know it's usually me who wants you to fuck hard and fast, but I'd love it if you loved me long and slowly this morning."

"You do make the most delightful suggestions, Sally."

I continued to slide in and out of her pussy slowly, savouring every moment of the liquid slide of my cock into her. Sally didn't just lie there and let me do everything, but as I pushed in, she pushed towards me, and tightened her internal muscles, increasing my pleasure as my knob had to force apart the walls of her vagina.

Her hands were not idle either, as they reached behind me, and squeezed and pulled my bottom towards her. Our mouths were pressed together, and her tongue languidly explored my mouth, licking my lips, my gums and my teeth, and then our two tongues caressed each other. I loved the slow progression into her warm wet pussy, and the gasp she gave as my knob contacted her cervix and then slid across it, and the second gasp that came when I pressed against her clitoris.

My hands were still squeezing her bottom, giving an extra squeeze at my point of deepest entry, but I reached a little further, pulled apart the cheeks of her bottom, and with my index finger sought the secret entrance that had pleasured me the night before. When I found it, I stroked all around the sensitive surround, and then stroked across the very centre of it.

"Oh yes, Peter," she gasped, taking her mouth from mine, "it's lovely when you stroke me there. Mmmm, you do love me so well, darling man."

"As you give me such immense pleasure, Sally, it's only fair that I try to give you a little in return."

"You don't give me a little. I've never before received so much pleasure, so intense, so often, so gently, or sometimes so violently, but always so right. You push all of my buttons for me, and I just love it."

I bent my head to her breasts, their peaks hard and erect, and suckled at them, sucking her nipples quite hard, and flicking across each one with my tongue as I sucked. As well as feeling her nipples themselves, I was also able to enjoy the firm resilience of her breasts as well. My lips, my tongue my hands and my cock were all delightedly enjoying this wonderful woman.

I'd have enjoyed what I was doing whoever she was, but as she was the woman with whom I was so deeply and hopelessly in love, the feelings that flowed though me were greatly intensified. Slowly in, and slowly out my cock drove in and out of her pussy, and if I had been able to, I would happily have remained doing so until I could no longer move, but I knew that the combination of all the delicious sensations I was experiencing would sooner or later — and probably sooner — drive me over the edge into orgasm. I could tell that Sally was well on the way there as well, from the way her breathing was becoming ragged, and the moans of pleasure that were issuing from her mouth.

I was contemplating increasing the speed of my strokes, when, between gasps, she said:

"Come on top of me, Peter, let me feel all your weight pressing against me."

I pulled my left arm from underneath her, and by pressing it against the bed, I rolled us both until Sally was again lying on her back, and I was on top of her. For the time being, I continued to fuck in and out of her at the same steady pace, but when her legs both went up and around me, her heels digging into my bottom urging me on, I started to move a bit more quickly.

In this position, the good old missionary position, I was able to apply more pressure to her clitoris when I was deep inside her, and I made a conscious effort not only to press against it, but also to move my body upwards when I was at my deepest penetration of her pussy, so that I slid across her clit as well as squeezing it.

"That's wonderful," she gasped, "I'm nearly coming, Peter, do you want to fuck me harder now?"

I did indeed, and showed her by pausing very slightly the next time that I was at the extremity of my out stroke, and then thrust my cock into her much harder than I had done hitherto this morning. I paused again in her depths, moving my hips from side to side, so sliding across her clit, but also causing my cock to move inside her, before withdrawing more slowly and then thrusting hard back into her.

I continued this movement with the slight pauses at the depth of each entry into her clutching pussy, and soon she was loudly panting and gasping for breath. The plunge into her pussy each time sent shivers of delight through me as I felt my knob pressing aside her vaginal walls as she tightened her grip around me. It was not long before I felt her insides begin to tremble, indicating the imminent onset of her climax. This was confirmed when she cried:

"Oh God, Peter, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fill me with your spunk my darling, yes, fuck me."

I was nearly at my crisis point as well, but wanted to come with her, so immediately fucked in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. Her shouts of pleasure were almost continuous, as were the shaking and quivering not only of her pussy, but the muscles of her belly I could feel beneath me when I pressed against her.

I could feel the pressure building up in my balls, and made about half a dozen or more hard fast strokes into her, my thighs smacking against her upturned bottom and her heels digging furiously into me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, YES Aaaaaaahhhhhhh," she cried, and thrust her hips up to meet my descending cock one final time, but this time with more vigour than before.

As my cock was forced into the deepest recesses of her cunt, the come shot out of me in violent spurts. Her hips slammed back to the bed, and I remained embedded in her, as she shook in the throes of her crisis, while I continued to spurt my seed deep in her cunt.

I lay there, savouring my own climax, but also delighting in the quivering of her body under and around me. We were both panting and gasping for breath, but as the crisis past, our breathing gradually returned to nearer normal. As soon as I felt able to, I leaned forward and kissed her gently.

"I do so love you, Sally," I said. "You are without doubt the most wonderful woman to make love with that I could ever have imagined. I had never thought that I would ever experience the sensual sexual pleasure that you give me in such generous measures. Thank you, my love, even though saying thank you sounds so inadequate."

She looked up at me with her deep blue eyes full of love and said:

"Not inadequate at all, Peter, but definitely unnecessary. Why do you thank me for your giving me such pleasure?"

"Because I want to thank you for allowing me to do so. Have you any idea how wonderful it is for me that you enjoy our love making so much? Not just that I enjoy it, and God knows, I do, but my enjoyment is multiplied by the pleasure you take from it as well."

"And don't you think that mine is similarly increased, Peter? Oh, goodness, we could go round and round for hours about this, but regrettably we ought to think about getting showered and dressed I think."

"I'm afraid you're right, my love, loath though I am to leave the warmth and welcoming of your pussy, your pleasure palace, I suppose I must. Come on then, let's at least enjoy a last shower together before we have breakfast."

We had an enjoyable shower together, and then dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. While we were having a cup of coffee afterwards, I suggested that I rang the girls.

"Hello," answered Lucy.

"Hi, Lucy," I said, "Everything all right?"

"Hello Peter," followed by "Hello, Daddy," from Angie, "Yes everything's OK thank you. How are you?"

"We're both fine, thank you. Look, Angie, Sally is going to ask your mum if you can go away with her and Lucy for a couple of weeks, starting the weekend after next. As soon as she's done so, I intend to write to your mum asking her if you can visit me for a week or two during your holidays. If she agrees, it will make it much easier for you to bring some your things with you. But listen, if she doesn't agree, don't worry, whatever happens, when we move into the new house, you will be with us, I promised you that, and I meant it."

"I think she'll let me go away with Lucy, but I'm not sure about staying with you, Daddy."

"Well let's try it that way first, and see what happens. Meanwhile, if there is anything you particularly want to bring with you that you think your mum won't notice as being missing, take it to Lucy's, or even give it to her at school to take home with her. Have you thought about what you really want to bring?"

"Yes, there's some books I would very much like to have with me, and I brought some of them here this weekend, and will leave them behind. There's also a few of my little treasures I'd like if I can, but nothing that really matters, Daddy."

"Well we'll replace anything we can, little love. Meanwhile, have a good week at school, and all being well I'll see you next weekend."

"Good, we're both looking forward to coming to see the house, aren't we Lucy?"

"Oh yes, and to seeing the photos you've taken. What time will mum be home?"

"Unless she gets badly held up on the motorway, I'm sure she'll be home before you get back from school, and if she is delayed, I'll ask her to phone and tell you. Take care, both of you. Bye for now."

"Bye, bye," they both said, and hung up.

"All seems well there," I said to Sally, "Angie has already started to move some things to your house apparently. I wonder what the reaction will be to my request for Angie to visit me? Not that it really matters, I don't suppose. Once Angie is with us down here, I can't see her being made to go back, so that will be that, whether my ex likes it or not. I'd rather do it without acrimony if I can though."

"We'll just have to see, Peter. Don't worry about it, will you?"

"I try not to. I'm afraid I must go to the office in a minute, Sally. Will you be all right getting yourself off?"

"Of course I will. I don't propose to leave before half past nine, so if you think of anything else, you can ring me here. I'll text when I leave, and then whenever I get the chance on the journey, as I agreed."

"Drive carefully, my love, remember you're very precious to me."

I took her in my arms, and we kissed each other, and then I said:

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Sally. I'll ring you tonight, before I go and see about some new golf clubs if I can, otherwise when I get back, which may not be until about eight, so don't be surprised if I don't call as early as usual."

"That's fine. Don't work too hard this week, and if you do have to work late on Thursday, don't come then if you're tired, will you? But if you do feel like driving, I meant it when I said it doesn't matter how late you arrive. Just arrive safely. Bye, then, my dearest man, and thank you for this weekend too. In case you hadn't noticed, I've enjoyed it immensely. Off you go."

She kissed me again, and I left.


When I got to the office, I had a quick look through my in-tray to see if there was anything urgent, and was about three quarters of the way through it when I heard Jean arrive, so I called to her to come in.

"Morning Jean. Anything special happen on Thursday afternoon or Friday?"

"No, Peter. Did you have a good game of golf with the MD?"

"Yes, thanks. And I followed your advice, and managed to take some money off him, as did Mrs Roman from the MD's wife and mother-in-law."

"Oh well done. I must tell Sylvia when I see her for coffee."

"You might also like to tell her that we, Sally Roman and I, are now members of the golf club."

"My, you are honoured. That doesn't happen very often, and I don't think anyone from the company has become a member there so quickly. How did it happen?"

"I'll tell you all about it later, but I've one or two things that are fairly urgent. First, can you get Mrs Shelby on the phone." I gave her the number. "If she isn't there, try every ten minutes until she comes in, please. I need to talk to her as a matter of urgency. She's dealing with the house purchase for me, so any time she rings to speak to me, I want to talk to her if it is at all possible. Similarly if Mrs Roman calls, the arrangement we made last week I want to be permanently in place for her. If she says it's urgent, then I will always talk to her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.