Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I got up from my chair, and going across to her, held my hands out to her, which she took, and pulled against them to lift herself out of her chair. As she stood, she let go of my hands, and putting her arms around me, lifted her face to mine, and pressed her lips to mine. After a brief kiss, she moved her head back a little, and said:

"Peter, is it only just over a week since we met, and only two weeks since we first talked to each other in the phone? It seems so much longer, I feel I have known you for ages. Do you feel that?"

"Yes, but at the same time, it feels like yesterday when we first spoke, the time has flown by so quickly, because I've been so happy."

We kissed again, and then she turned to go upstairs with me behind her, and as I watched the play of her bottom under her skirt, I had to slide my hands under to feel her as she walked up the stairs.

"Mmm, I do love your hands on me when we're going to bed," she said, "In fact, I like your hands on me anytime. You immediately make my pussy start to cream. I can feel that it's all juicy for you already."

When we reached the bedroom, she turned towards me, and once again we held each other, and our lips met, but this time, our mouths opened, and I tasted the sweetness of hers. Our tongues began to lick each other's lips, then gums, and then to explore the interior of our mouths.

Our hands were not idle while this was happening. Hers stroked my back, pulling me tightly against her, while mine were stroking her back, feeling the smooth firmness under her blouse. I wanted more than the feel of her blouse against my hands though, so I pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt, and slid my hands underneath it, to caress her silky smooth skin.

When my hands reached the strap of her bra across her back, I searched for the catch holding the ends together, and undid it, so that I had the whole uninterrupted expanse of her back to stroke. Then I lowered my hands to the waistband of her skirt, and finding the zip in the middle of the back of it, I unzipped her skirt, and when I then undid the hook at the top of the zip, her skirt was only held in position by our badies being pressed together, so that when I backed away an inch or two, the skirt fell to the ground.

Before I could press back against her, Sally's hands went to the buckle of the belt round my trousers for the second time this evening, and before very long, I was standing there with my trousers round my ankles.

I slid my hands around her waist, and then lowered them until I could cup the globes of her adorable bottom. It felt so firm and full through the thin lacy white panties she was wearing, and for a while, I delighted my senses, by caressing and squeezing her cheeks, while she was doing the same to mine. It was difficult to say whether the feel of her bottom in my hands, or the feel of her hands on mine gave me the greatest pleasure.

When she removed her hands from me, and brought them in between us, so that she could unbutton my shirt, I brought my hands to the front, and slipping them under her bra, which was only hanging loosely, and very gently, with hardly any pressure, stroked her breasts.

They felt so wonderful to my hands and fingers, that my lips yearned to feel them as well, so I pulled away from her mouth, and bent my head, to her breasts, lifting the bra out of the way, so that I could lick all over her areolae, before taking one of the pink peaks in between my pursed lips to softly suck on it.

"Oh God, Peter, that's so good, but let's get undressed completely, and lie down, you're making my legs feel so weak, I shall collapse in a minute if we don't."

We stepped a little way apart, and I removed her blouse and bra, so that all she was now wearing was her pair of lacy panties, and she removed my shirt, leaving me in nothing but my pants. As I expected from her comment coming up the stairs, there was a wet patch on her panties over her pussy, the wetness making them almost transparent, and I could see that her lips were partly open.

My lips were longing to be pressed against the lips I could see through her panties, but I had decided that tonight was a night for long slow loving, in which I intended to savour all of her before I concentrated on her pussy. I slipped my pants down below my hips, and pushed them further down until they fell to my feet, and then I fell to my knees in front of my goddess, and putting my hands to the upper hem of her panties, slowly drew them down to her feet.

I then pressed my face into the softness of her smooth belly, and trailed my tongue across her, delighting in the slight saltines of the flavour of her skin. Rising to my feet again, I took her hand, and led her across to the bed, where we lay down, and my arms went around her, to pull her divine body against mine.

"I love you, adorable woman," I said, "And I shall be thinking of you all the time we're apart. This has been a wonderful few days, and I long with all my heart for the time, two weeks ahead, when we will be together for at least part of every day, but these days have been very special, as I've not had to share you with anyone else for much of them. You make me very selfish, Sally, and I don't want to share my time with you with anyone else, but I know I'll have to, and will be glad to, but I'm still happiest when there are only the two of us."

I kissed her forehead, and then each of her eyes, before kissing the tip of her nose, and then the beauty spot on her cheek. My tongue gently caressed her lips, and then I pressed my mouth to the side of her neck, where I nibbled gently with my lips, and then raised my head to take the lobe of her ear between my lips, and gently sucked on it.

"Let me feast my eyes on all of you, all of your so desirable magnificence," I said, taking my arms from round her, and sitting up.

She turned, lay on her back, and raised her arms to put her hands behind her head. This drew her breasts up, making them stand even more proudly than usual, each one surmounted by an erect nipple, which seemed to be begging to be sucked, and sucked they would be, but not yet.

My eyes ran down from her breasts to look with joy at the inward curve of her waist, leading to the smooth outward curve over her hips, and then back in again to taper into her long shapely legs that I so adored having around me, then down to her delicately slim ankles to her graceful feet.

Her feet, that's where I would start, I decided, and bent over to kiss each of her toes, while my hands caressed the elegance of her calves. From her toes, I kissed her instep, and then my tongue licked around her ankles, before tracing a path along her legs to her knees, and then upwards along the upper surface of her thighs, until I reached her waist.

I moved to the middle of her body, and swirled my tongue in her navel, before kissing upwards until I reached the lower slopes of her breasts. Pressing my tongue firmly against her, I licked in a circle around first one breast and then the other, and then, making a succession of licks, each an inch or two long, gradually progressed from the underside of her breast up towards the pink peaks.

When I finally reached my temporary destination, I licked with the lightest of touches all around, and then flicked across the tip of her nipple, so lightly as to scarcely touch her. It may only have been the lightest of touches, but it was enough to cause her to push her gorgeous breasts up to me, and whisper:

"Suck them, Peter, come and suckle at my breasts, my love."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and then pressed it, fully open, down onto her breast, and then I slowly closed my mouth, keeping my lips in contact with her, so that my closing mouth moved upwards, until my lips closed around her nipple, which I strummed my tongue across, and began to suck.

Continuing to suck, I moved my lips in and out, so that I was nibbling her breast as well as sucking it, and my hand went to the other one, and encircling it, I closed my hand, moving it upwards, milking it, as I knew she loved. Suckling at one breast, and milking the other, I felt as though I was in heaven.

My lips were in such sweet intimate contact with her, and my hand rejoiced in the sensation of squeezing and stroking the resilient firm smoothness of her. If my journey of exploration of her body had ended here, it was still a journey of infinite delight, but I knew that the greatest joy was still to come. I was in no hurry, however, to curtail my present pleasure, and so I moved my mouth to the other soft roundness, and suckled where I had milked, and instead, milked where I had been sucking.

"Oh yes, suck me and milk me, that is so lovely Peter, but my pussy is desperate for you, for your mouth, for your lips, your tongue, but most of all, my darling, your cock, your lovely hard cock."

I glanced down at her pussy, and I could see that it was no longer only partly open, for the inner lips were engorged with blood, and fully open, covered with the shining pearls of her love juice, and waiting for me to lick, to suck, and, best of all, to fuck.

I did not intend that this should be a night for teasing, merely for prolonging her pleasures, so I reluctantly surrendered her breasts, and moved to kneel between her open legs, and as soon as I was there, she raise her knees, and spread them apart, to enhance both my view of the gate to heaven between them and their availability to me. But there was one place which I was determined to pay homage to before finally yielding to her wishes, so I put my hands under her legs and lifted them back towards her chest.

Naturally, she immediately knew where I sought, and lifted them even further herself, and then put her hands to the cheeks of her bottom and pulled them apart, revealing the secret entrance that my mouth and tongue were determined to enjoy.

Pressing my face between her bottom cheeks, I stuck out my tongue, and stoked it over the surface of slightly darker skin that surrounded her rosette, and working my way in to the centre, I kissed and licked until my tongue eventually found the centre, the entrance, and then I pressed it firmly against her, at first meeting resistance, but soon it relaxed, enabling my tongue to enter her hidden treasure a little way.

I could only push my tongue a very shot way into her, but that short distance was sufficient that when I shot it in and out, her sighs of pleasure showed how good it was for her. How I wished for a tongue that was several inches longer, so that I could tongue fuck her glorious bottom as well as both of us would have liked.

I maintained my pleasuring of her anus for a while, but the draw of her pussy was too much. The delicate scent of her juices assailed my senses and I was no longer capable of withstanding its call, so I took my mouth away from her bottom, and Sally restored her legs to their earlier position, with her knees raised and spread apart, and licking and kissing my way along her soft inner thigh, I approached my ultimate destination.

When I reached her pussy, I softly licked along the very edge of it, beyond her inner lips, and very slowly worked my way inwards, enjoying every stroke of my tongue across her flesh.

When I reached the inner lips, I started to press my tongue slightly more firmly against her, licking first between her lips and the outside, and then along the surface of the lips them selves, and at last I was tasting her sweet love juices, that were flowing so profusely from her excited pussy.

Putting my hand underneath her bottom, I lifted her, so that I was more easily able to slip my tongue into the entrance to her vagina, and after licking all round the portal, I thrust my tongue into her, and licked around the inside.

My tongue now started its last short journey up to the centre of pleasure. I licked along each side of her clitoris, feeling her quiver with delight, and then I put my tongue out, and with only the tip of it, flicked across her clit, and continued to do so, sometimes side to side, and then up and down, but not ceasing my attentions to the small mound that brought so much pleasure.

"That's so lovely, Peter. Just stay there, lick me, and keep on licking me, my lovely man."

That was exactly what I intended to do, the taste of her was nectar to my tongue, and the quivering of her tummy muscles was increasing as I strummed unceasingly across her clit. She began to gasp for breath, and as I continued licking her, the gasps grew louder and more ragged.

I pushed my hands up under her legs, and across until they met just above where I was so busy licking, and then I pressed downwards against her tummy, and then up towards her navel, so that her love pearl was drawn up into an even more exposed position, enhancing the effect of my tongue on her, but also the pressure of my hands downwards, enabled me to feel the internal twitching of her muscles, as she approached her orgasm.

"Oh God Peter, I'm nearly there, lick me, lick my cunt, oh yes, that's divine."

As she neared her climax, I removed my hands from just above her pussy, and reaching forward, I took one of her superb breasts in each hand, and repeating my movements of earlier, began to milk them, and as I reached her nipple each time, I briefly rolled them between my thumb and forefinger.

Her hips bucked up from the bed, forcing her pussy hard against my mouth, so instead of just flicking her clitoris, I pressed the flat of my tongue against it, and licked fast and furiously, all the time pressing firmly against her.

"Yes, I'm coming, Oh yes, lick my cunt, and milk me, milk my tits, yes, oh God, yes, Yes, YES Oooohhhhhh, AAAAAaaaaahhhhhh."

Her hips thrust up from the bed, and her legs clamped against my head as her orgasm flooded through her. It was a sensation that I would never tire of, feeling this wonderful sensuous woman in the throes of her orgasm.

As soon as the grip of her legs against my head began to slacken, I sat up, moved forward, and with one slow, steady thrust, plunged my rigid cock into her still quivering cunt. Deep into her I went, pushing aside the trembling and clutching walls of her pussy, deep into the oiled velvet of her juicy cunt, sliding my knob first against, and then past her cervix, drawing a convulsive shudder from her, and a moan of delight, deep, until my pubis pressed hard against her clitoris, and my thighs pressed against the cheeks of her bottom.

I stayed, motionless once I was as deep into her as I could be, and savoured the shaking and trembling that pervaded her, but was slowly dying away. It was such a delight to rest there, my cock filling her cunt surrounded by the juices that flowed so copiously from her, and relishing the slowly diminishing aftermath of her climax.

As Sally gradually regained control of her post-orgasmic body, I slowly withdrew from her pussy, until only my knob remained inside her, and then just as slowly, I slid back into her. The walls of her pussy no longer clutched spasmodically at me, instead just gripped my firmly as I pushed between her walls until I was again deep inside.

No resting this time though, I only paused very briefly, and then again withdrew slowly only to return to the depths. Each time I slid into her, she gave a gasp as I encountered her cervix, and another when I pressed against her so-sensitive clitoris. Much as I wanted to just ram my cock into her, and fuck her furiously until I exploded inside her, I was determined not to accelerate my movements, or at least not unless or until she asked me to.

This was no great sacrifice on my part, the sensations that flooded through my cock as it slid into her tight pussy were much better appreciated when I was going slowly in and out like this, rather than the all out hammering of a hard fast fuck, and I was enjoying every quiver that her pussy was now starting to make again. In, slowly, out slowly, long slow deep strokes my cock was making in her pussy, and her hips started to lift to meet my in-strokes, and her pussy gripped me more tightly as I withdrew.

I couldn't milk her breasts, as I was supporting my weight on my arms, and my hands were gripping her shoulders from underneath, so that if, or when, Sally did want me to fuck her hard and fast, I would be able to hold her against the force of my body colliding with hers. My lips though were conveniently placed to pleasure themselves and the beautiful breasts that lay just below them, so I bent my head, and once more suckled at her erect nipples.

"Oh Peter, this is so lovely, your cock is filling me each time you slide into me, and all my buttons are being pressed by it. I can feel your knob emerge from the skin as you start each stroke into me, and feel it pushing my pussy walls aside, and then when you start to come outwards, I can feel your hardness moving while at first your skin stands still as I hold it. It is wonderful to be able to feel all these different sensations, and I can only feel them when you love me softly and slowly, but I can't wait much longer, my love, I want to feel the other sensations as well. Your cock plunging into me, my clit being mashed by you as you crash into my depths, your thighs smacking into me, and then, oh yes, and then your cock spurting your seed deep, deep into my hungry cunt. Suckle at my breasts, Peter, be my baby at the same time as you're my master, my lover, my sweet gentle lover, but not too gentle for too much longer, make me your tart, your whore, hammer me with your cock, pour your come into me, fill me with come and quench the fires you're building in my cunt. Please, Peter, fuck me, fuck me hard, let me feel the joys of being ravished by your rampant rigid cock."

Throughout Sally's words, I had maintained my slow deep ins and outs, but now it was time for the last act of pleasure, and when I reached the outermost limit of my withdrawal, I paused for about five or ten seconds, gathering my strength, and breathing deeply.

I firmed my grip on her shoulders, and plunged my cock into her as swiftly and smoothly as I could, and felt her shake as we collided at the bottom of the stroke, and grunt at the impact, but this was no time for contemplating the individual strokes and their effect on her. Back out with no hesitation and then straight back down to the depths of her pussy.

In and out I shafted her, pounding my cock into her cunt, preventing her moving away from me with each impact by my grip on her shoulders, delighting in the resounding smack of my thighs against her bottom. Her legs went up and around me, and as I descended into her, her heels dug into my bottom, urging me on, pulling me deeper as her hips were pulled up to meet me. My cock felt as hard and rigid as a block of steel, and I imagined it as the piston on a steam engine hammering at speed in and out of the cylinder that was her raging cunt.

The sound of my thighs impacting against her began to change as both of us began to perspire with the effort we were expending, and the grunts at each impact we were both making were now interspersed with gasps for breath. It was exhilarating to be fucking her so uninhibitedly, knowing that however hard I thrust my piston into the cylinder, it would be welcomed, and rejoiced in.

Onward we raced, headlong towards the goal we were striving for, each of us delighting in the efforts of the other to excite, to stimulate, to pleasure the other, our joint aims being to provoke the other into even greater efforts and to give the other the greatest most intense pleasure that we could.

"God, Peter, keep on, this is wonderful, fuck me, hammer your cock into my cunt, fuck your whore, your slave, Oh yes, yes,"

"Fuck me, Sally, pull me tighter with your legs, dig your heels into me, yes, you feel as though you are cunt, all cunt, nothing but cunt, oh my darling."

Onward I pounded, the express train now on a non-stop run for the ultimate destination, and suddenly I felt her hands slap hard against my bottom as I was reaching her depths, and the impact drove me even deeper. Each stroke now was accompanied by the impact of her hands on my buttocks, and just as I was not holding anything back in my pounding of her cunt, neither did she hold back in her assault on my bottom.

This intensified both my sensations, and the efforts I was making, and the sweat started to drip from my chin onto her breast. I could no longer suck her nipples, it was as much as I could do to suck enough air into my heaving chest, and Sally's breathing was becoming ragged and desperate.

I felt her beginning to tremble and shake beneath and around me, and this started to trigger my own orgasm. I knew that there was no way at all that I could hold back now, as I plunged headlong towards the finishing line, just hoping that she was as near to it as I was.

I needed to have had no fears, for her trembling increased, her pussy clenching and unclenching round my cock, and then she shouted:

"Yes, Yes, YES, I'm coming, oh God, am I coming, all of me is on fire, Peter, Peter, fuck me, fill me, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

With a shout of triumphant delight, she throbbed into her climax, every muscle tensing under its influence, and the final impact of her hands against me as I plunged for the last time into her raging pussy sent me over the edge as well. A fiery torrent of come spurted from my cock to splatter against her walls, each spurt sending fresh tremors through her ecstatically trembling body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.