Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

While she continued to throb with the power of her climax, I just remained still, deep inside her, revelling in the ecstatic turmoil that surrounded me, but as soon as I felt that she was starting to descend from the mountaintop of her passion, I began to slide in and out of her, not very far, but enough to squeeze her clit on each forward motion, enough to slide the head of my cock across her cervix each time, and enough to slow down, then stop, and finally reverse her descent, so that I was able to propel her once more up the mountain.

In only a short time, perhaps a minute, her trembling once more increased, and her breathing was loud and ragged. I didn't want to come myself this time, but wanted to experience again the wonderful delight of feeling this sensual woman being gripped by her orgasm while I was inside her. Each time my knob slid across her cervix, she gave a gasp of pleasure, and again when I squeezed her clit. I slightly increased the length of my stroke in her pussy, and this had the effect of sending increasing tremors through her. Each time I withdrew a little way, her walls clasped down on me as if to hold me inside her, and each time I pressed forward, they relaxed slightly, as if to ease my passage back into her depths.

"I'm nearly there again, my love, please don't stop. Yes, yes, fuck me with that lovely cock, oh yes, Yes, I'm coming Peter, I'm coming, oh God, YES, Oooooooohhhhhhhh."

Her cunt gripped me like a vice as her crisis overtook her for the second time, and I revelled in the ecstasy of feeling her tumultuous orgasm shaking the whole of her body, until suddenly she went quite rigid, her hips raised from the bed to thrust up to me for a matter of ten or fifteen seconds, until just as suddenly, she relaxed, and collapsed like a rag doll.

After another ten seconds or so, her eyes opened, and she looked at me, smiled, and said:

"That was worth waiting for, but I don't think I could have survived if you'd stopped again when I was almost on the edge,"

"You felt wonderful," I said, "particularly the second time, when I was inside you. I know I've told you before, but the feelings I receive when you are coming are so beautiful."

"But did you come, I didn't feel you?"

"No, not this time. That's why I was able to appreciate all the sensations of you coming. When I'm coming myself, it seems to blank out the some of the other sensations, as I'm swamped by my own orgasm."

"Peter, I'm dreadfully thirsty, do you think I could have a cup of tea?"

"Of course, I'll go and make us both one," and I went down to the kitchen to make the tea, leaving Sally tied to the bed.

When I came back to the bedroom with the two mugs of tea, I put them both down, and then untied Sally's legs, and also one of her arms, which allowed her to sit up and drink her tea in relative comfort. I wondered if she would say anything about what had happened so far, but she didn't.

Perhaps she was waiting for me to raise the subject, but I decided not to. I wasn't even sure how much she would want to talk about it afterwards, no doubt time would tell. So we just drank our tea in companionable silence, with just the odd remark of no consequence at all thrown in. My erection subsided, and I noticed that Sally was no longer as aroused as she had been, as the lips of her pussy were closed, and her nipples were no longer erect.

When we'd finished our tea, I asked her:

"Ready to be tied again?"

"Of course, if you want to, I'm just grateful for being allowed a drink."

"Good," I replied, "Put your arm back up again then." She did so, and I tied it as I had before. She then stretched both legs apart in the position that they had been before, but I said:

"No, I don't want your legs like that now. Lift them over your head if you can."

She swung both legs upwards, until they were approaching the bed-head, and I then tied them there with her legs apart. So the position she was now in, was as if she'd been standing up, feet apart, and had then bent down to almost touch her toes, except of course, that she had her arms and upper body lying on the bed.

For a moment or two, I sat at the end of the bed, and gazed at the extraordinarily erotic sight that met my eyes. Her spread legs revealed her pussy, but also, as she was bent over, her adorable anus was also fully exposed for the first time this afternoon.

I don't know whether it was because she could see me looking at her, or because the position she was in itself aroused her, but as I gazed in admiration at her, I watched as her pussy lips opened further, and as her inner lips became engorged with blood, she opened like a flower, and in a matter of a few seconds, she seemed to be fully aroused, and her lips were spread open, revealing clearly the entrance to her vagina.

The whole area of her pussy was bright pink, and the light was reflected off the myriad drops of her love juices that bedewed it. I felt humble at being permitted to witness such beauty, and that I should be the recipient of such total, trusting surrender, but simultaneously, I felt enormously excited at having both of her entrances available to me to enjoy as I wished.

As her pussy was already fully open, I couldn't resist leaning forward and licking along the centre of her spread lips, delighting, as always in the taste and scent of her. Before she was too aroused by this, I moved downwards to lick around the entrance that had so far been ignored.

I began by licking and kissing over the whole surface of the cheeks of her bottom, which, because of the position she was in, were taut and resilient. The taste of her skin was saltier than usual, not unpleasantly so though, presumably from the perspiration she had shed earlier. Once I'd licked the whole area, I began to savour the immediate surrounds of her anus, and then to lick across its sensitive surface.

Little moans of pleasure showed me that this was being enjoyed by Sally as well as by me, and when I pressed the tip of my tongue against the centre of her rosette, she relaxed her sphincter muscle to let me penetrate slightly, and my subsequent tongue-fucking turned the little moans of pleasure into gasps of delight. I was unsure at this point whether I was going to use the tradesman's entrance for my cock during the afternoon, but I had decided that she would have something more substantial than my tongue in it.

I sat up, and reached across for the tube of jelly, and the two largest plugs that she had brought. I was unsure whether she would want the biggest, that she described as her favourite, with no previous stretching, and I didn't want to ask, and so elected to use the middle sized one first, and then replace it with the largest.

I suppose one of the reasons I had for doing this, was that even the smaller of the two I was about to use was bigger than the one I had taken previously, and the largest plug looked enormous to my inexperienced eyes.

Taking the top off the tube, I squirted a good amount of jelly onto the middle sized plug, and then some onto her pinky brown entrance. The jelly on the plug I spread all over the operative end, and then spread the jelly around her entrance, and pushing my finger into her, I also spread some around the inside. Finally, now that all was fully lubricated, I applied the tip of the plug to her bottom, and gently pressed.

Her rosette opened smoothly to accommodate it, and with scarcely any effort from me, the plug was sucked into her. Once it was inside, I pulled it back an inch or so, and then pushed it back in again, and this gentle bottom-fucking brought instant approval by way of moans and sighs of delight.

Having felt so little resistance when the plug went into her, I thought it safe to use the larger one, so I coated it with the jelly, and then slowly pulled out the first one, which slid out easily, and then positioned 'her favourite' at her entrance. This time as I pushed inwards, there was significantly more resistance at first, and I heard Sally mutter:

"Oh God yes, push it in me."

Taking this as a definite sign of encouragement, I pressed harder, and watched in fascination as her rosette stretched as the tapered end entered further into her, until with a huge sigh, she suddenly sucked the remaining length of the plug into her hungry orifice. I pulled it slightly back a bit, and then pushed it back in, until I was sure that it was comfortably located where she wanted it.

Now for her pussy again, but before I put my mouth to her, I leaned over the side of the bed, and took another piece of ice from the bowl, and then used it to stroke her clit. This brought a sharp intake of breath as it touched her, and another even sharper one, when I pushed the ice into her vagina. I leaned forward, and began to lick the surfaces of the lovely lips that were spread open before me.

I tenderly caressed with my tongue all of her open pussy, except for the clitoris, gently licking over the surface and along the inner edges of the entrance to her vagina, which was more exposed to me than ever before; so that instead of having to push my tongue into her, as I usually did, now, with my open mouth pressed against her, I was able to lick all around her vaginal entrance, and also penetrate a little way inside, licking the actual walls of her vagina. She tasted wonderful, and the more I lapped the juices from her, the more she produced.

Finally, I allowed my tongue to flicker across her clitoris, as lightly as I could, scarcely touching it. Then I pressed my tongue against her firmly, going all round her clit, but then returning to flick the tip of my tongue across it, slightly more firmly than before, but still very lightly. I kept on flicking across it for a little while, the only change I made being to move my tongue up and down from time to time rather than from side to side.

It wasn't long before the familiar little moans and sighs began to emanate from Sally as she responded to my ministrations. I loved licking and sucking her, not only because she tasted so sweet, or because I loved her, but also because she was so responsive, and readily made me aware of how she was enjoying what I was doing. With hardly any increase in pressure on her, I continued to strum my tongue across her clit, and her moans grew louder, interspersed with her panting for breath as her climax neared. I felt that I ought to apply more pressure with my tongue, and as I did so, she cried:

"Oh yes, Peter, lick it for me, lick my clit, oh I adore that."

Knowing what I was doing met with approval, I increased the pressure I was applying slightly more for ten or fifteen seconds, and then put my almost closed lips around her clit, and sucked it in between my lips, but all the time continuing to flick my tongue across it. The effect of sucking it was dramatic, and she at once started to heave and pant in earnest, and then she begged me,

"Peter, please put your cock in me, I'm nearly there, and I want to feel you inside me."

How could I refuse such a request? So after sucking and licking for just a little while longer, I lifted my face from her pussy, moved up the bed, and with one slow movement, buried my rampant cock into her throbbing cunt.

The sensations that surrounded me were delicious. Sally was obviously not far from coming as her vagina clasped, released, and clasped again around my cock. I pressed deep into her, applying pressure to her clit as I did so. I didn't want to come this time round, if I could avoid it, so I contented myself by making strokes of only an inch or so, but this was enough to slide my cock over her cervix, and apply repeated pressure to her clit.

It took very little of this movement to and fro to propel her over the precipice of her orgasm, and she shook and trembled as it swept over her. I remained as deep into her as I could, and relished once again the most wonderful sensations as she came with my cock inside her, I could feel and appreciate every shake, every quiver of her vagina's ecstasy.

As the crisis passed, and she started to come back to earth, I gradually began to slide my cock in and out of her. First of all, just an inch or two of movement, then slightly more, and so on, gradually increasing the length of my stroke, until I was withdrawing until only my knob remained inside her. Although I was increasing the length of stroke, I continued to fuck her slowly, and restrained myself from any temptation to speed up.

Long and slow, that was how I wanted it to be, at least for the moment. I was really enjoying the slow in and out of my cock in her pussy. As I started each in-stroke, her pussy walls gripped me, and I could feel my foreskin being pulled back, so that it was my sensitive uncovered knob that pushed aside the walls of her vagina as I slid into her. Then, when deep inside her, her grip on me increased as I started the out-stroke, and now my foreskin was pulled back over most of my knob. Adding to this, was the strange sensation when my knob slid across where the widest part of the butt plug caused the wall of her vagina to bulge inwards.

The feelings that I was receiving were exquisite, while the realization that at the same time as I was fucking her, she was, in a sense, also enjoying anal sex excited me, and I readily realised that my long slow strokes were having a significant effect on Sally as well. Just as I thought this, she looked up at me and said:

"Peter, that is so lovely, feeling your cock pushing its way into me, and then the way my walls close behind you as you pull out again. At first, I was so busy concentrating on the various sensations, I was just enjoying it, particularly just after coming, but now it's starting to excite me, and I think it won't be long before I'm coming again. Come with me, this time, my love. I so want to feel you squirting and jerking deep inside me — but only if you want to. This afternoon is for you to do to and with me whatever you want, not for what I want."

"I know that, and I do appreciate it, but part of what I want is to pleasure you as much as I am able to. You'd better get a good hold of the bed-head, because I'm about to fuck you as hard as I can."

Her eyes lit up at this, and, true to my word, instead of long slow strokes, I began to slide in and out of her progressively harder, and faster, until I was hammering into her with all the speed and vigour I could manage. The sensations as my cock plunged into her pussy were now quite different. There was no longer the time for contemplation of the various changes as I went from in to out. This was just plain hard fucking, and it seemed to be suiting both of us.

"Oh yes, Peter, fuck me hard, fill my cunt with your cock, yes, yes, fuck me, oh this is wonderful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.