Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

We reached home, and had sat down with a cup of coffee each, when my mobile rang again. I looked at it and just before I pressed 'receive' I said to Sally:

"Barbara again. Hello, Barbara."

"Good news, and no bad news this time. They accept the offer, and will be out in three weeks." I held my hand out with my thumb up to convey the glad tidings to Sally, who threw her arms up above her head like a footballer who'd just scored. "They are also quite happy for you to go round tomorrow morning at ten thirty, and will be delighted for you to bring your daughters to look at it a week tomorrow."

"That's wonderful. Thank you very much indeed, Barbara, you're a miracle worker. We're having dinner with Mrs Blackwell tomorrow night, and I'll tell her how grateful we are for putting us in contact with you. Could I ask one final thing, please? Could you, tomorrow or Monday, speak to the surveyor, and ask him to phone me as soon as he's looked at the house? I don't want to wait for the written report with time being so precious."

"Of course I will, no problem. Will you advise the Harrises tomorrow morning when you see them that Jim will be coming to survey the property on Tuesday morning? If it is not convenient for them, give me a ring on this number. How did you get on with Mrs Shelby?"

"Fine thank you. We'll drop a note into her office tomorrow morning as we arranged with her to let her know we are going ahead, and also to advise her of the new date for completion."

"Good, I'm glad you're going to use her services. She is very good. Well, good luck with everything then."

"Thank you, and thank you very much again for all you've done for us today. You have saved us a lot of time and aggravation."

"That's what my purpose is. Don't hesitate to call on me if I can be of further assistance. Bye."

"Thank you, bye."

"We've got it, in three weeks as well. Start packing Mrs Roman," I shouted with glee, and went across to her and gave her a big smacking kiss. "I've got a bottle of good brandy in the cupboard, would you like one?"

"Yes please, this calls for a celebration."

"You ring the girls then, and tell them everything about the house, and about their budgets, while I pour the drinks."

"Hello Lucy, and Angie if you're there," I heard her begin. "Good, what I have to say is obviously for both of you, and I don't want to have to repeat myself. We've just been told that the present owners will sell us the house we saw this morning, and will be out three weeks today.

"... No. I'm not selling that house, I'm going to rent it out. We've agreed to buy all the furniture in the house, but you can bring here anything you want from there, so start thinking about that. In particular, start thinking about what you'd like to bring to furnish the shed at the bottom of the garden, which, unfortunately Peter says, has become an annex over the garages, and has two decent sized bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom.

"... No, Angie, that isn't where Peter and I are going to live. What we propose is that in furnishing the annex, first you can bring whatever you want from up there — except anything I want of course — then you're on a budget to complete the furnishing."

She then explained what we had agreed, but without mentioning our supplementing it if necessary.

"No, of course you can't plan properly without seeing the place, and Peter has suggested that he brings you down here to see it next Saturday. He'll come up Friday night, and then come here and back on the Saturday.

"... Yes, the owners are happy with this.

"... What's the rest of the house like? Well it's pretty big, but the important things for you, I suppose is that it has a very large conservatory, in which are a hot tub, and a small swimming pool, and best of all, as far as I am concerned, is that there is actually a proper golf hole in the garden. It's a hundred and fifty yard par three, with a proper green and two bunkers, so you'll have no excuse for not practising your short game.

"... Ask Lucy about that later Angie.

"... Where is it? About half way between the golf club and Peter's office so it couldn't be more convenient. It's got three garages at present, it did have four, but one is now a workshop.

"... Yes, the annex is over the top of all four garages.

"... No, it doesn't have an outside door, you get into it from the landing, just like you do with your studio now.

"... Why should we put an outside entrance, Lucy?

"... I don't care if you do want to be independent, I see nothing wrong in you coming in through the house. Any more questions?

"... Yes, Angie, I'm in no doubt at all that you'll be coming to live with us when we move here, please don't worry about that love, there's no need to cry. Neither your Daddy or I would dream of leaving you up there, and besides, I expect Lucy wouldn't come without you either, would you Lucy?

"... There, I told you, Angie

"... Yes, of course you can. Here he is."

She held out the phone to me, and said:

"Angie's a little tearful because she thinks we might come down here without her."

I took the phone.

"Hi Angie."

"Daddy, are you sure I can come and live with you?" she said between sniffles, "I just couldn't bear it if I didn't have Sally's to go to, and Lucy to be with, and you to be with as well."

"I am completely sure Angie. I have been told by somebody who knows, that once a child is over sixteen, the court will allow her to live with whichever parent she wants. When we're ready to move, I'll come and talk to your Mum, and if she doesn't agree to your coming to live with me, then we'll just leave together anyway. Look, when I come up and see you next weekend, we'll talk about how we're going to do this, to make sure you have all of your things that you want when you leave, and anything that gets left behind, we'll go and replace immediately. That doesn't mean I want you walking out completely naked though, just so that you have all new clothes, but I do promise that we'll buy everything you need straight away. Now dry your eyes, and start thinking with Lucy about what you want to bring. Sally says that you're welcome to bring anything out of the house that you would like to have down here."

"Will you say thank you to her for me, Daddy?"

"Of course I will, my little love, cheer up. We'll all be together in three weeks in our new house, our new home. For goodness sake don't say a word to anyone about this though, I don't want your Mum to find out till I tell her, OK."

"OK, Daddy. We're both looking forward to seeing the new house, aren't we Lucy?"

"Yes, Peter, do you mind all that driving?"

"That's just what your Mum asked, Lucy, and the answer is 'No I don't'. I think you need to see the house, particularly the shed over the garage so that you can do your planning. Listen, both of you, it is entirely up to the two of you how you decide to use the space in your area of the house, and how you furnish it. You know what your budget will be, we are not going to interfere at all with how you decide to spend it."

"That sounds great, Peter, doesn't it Angie?"

"Yes, it does, I think we'll have fun doing this shed up how we want it, and not being bullied by grown ups with poor taste."

"I know Sally's got poor taste," I said, "She chose me, but my taste is excellent, look at the three people I choose to live with."

"Huh," was the answer from both of them.

"Night, night," I said, "One of us will ring in the morning. Sleep well. Make sure the alarms on."

"Night, night Daddy."

"Night, night, Peter." I hung up, and looked at Sally, and said:

"I think Angie is a bit happier now, but I don't think I'll ever convince her until she is here with us, do you?"

"I doubt it, the poor little soul. How awful it must be for her, thinking she might be about to lose her Daddy who she's only just started to see again after several years, as well as her best friend,"

"At least there's only three weeks to get through. We'll just have to reassure her whenever we can."

"Of course we will. After we've had a look at the house again in the morning, would you fancy a game of golf, Peter, or had you something else planned."

"I rather think I would. I hadn't planned anything at all, because until Lydia gave us Barbara's name, I expected we'd spend the whole weekend house-hunting."

"Yes, of course. That's what I was expecting to be doing when I came down here. Did Mike by any chance give you any indication of what goes on at weekends, when there are competitions, and so on?"

"No, he didn't, but at the time I was talking with him, we hadn't been invited to become members. Why don't I phone the pro shop in the morning, before we go out? They're sure to know what goes on and when."

"That's a good idea, I'd hate to get there and find we couldn't play, or even worse, start playing and then find that because of some club arrangement we shouldn't be on the course, that would be a dreadful start to our membership."

Sally went into the kitchen, and immediately returned with a towel.

"Take your trousers and pants off, and come and sit in this chair," she said, spreading the towel on the seat of the chair she'd been sitting in.

I saw absolutely no reason whatsoever to argue, so I did exactly as I was told, except that I also removed my shoes and socks, and sat in the chair. Sally came towards me, leaned over me and pressing her mouth to mine sought my tongue with hers, and the two tongues stroked each other, while her hands stroked the inner sides of my thighs, not touching my cock, but nevertheless raising my erection.

"Now take your shirt off," she instructed.

I leaned forward, and pulled the shirt off over my head.

"Good," she said, "Now slide forward in the chair a little bit."

She then put her hands behind her, and I heard the zip at the back of her skirt being lowered, and when she brought her hands round in front of her, the skirt slipped into a pool around her feet. Her blouse, which had been tucked into her skirt was quite long, and came down to below her stocking tops, so I was unable to see what undies she had put on after having a shower. What I could see of her though was entrancing; her long shapely legs clad in black stockings, and the loosely fitting blouse down over her stocking tops looked amazingly erotic set off by the high heeled shoes which served to accentuate her slim ankles.

"Well," she said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Like doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about how you look, adorable woman."

"Well you can look, but not touch until I tell you that you can. Keep your knees together, and put your hands behind your head, keeping them there until I say otherwise."

I did so, and wondered what was to follow. She walked towards me, and, putting her hands on the arms of the chair lifted herself, swung forward, so that her legs came down on either side of mine, The chair was quite wide, and so there was space for her legs to squeeze in at the sides of mine as my legs were, on her instructions, close together.

She then shuffled her legs a little further up the chair, and then slowly sat back down on me. I was expecting to feel her panties with my cock, but to my surprise and delight, I felt it sliding along her bare pussy under her blouse. She slid it backwards and forwards several times, and as she did so, I felt the juices from her begin to lubricate the contact between us.

Clearly this was her intention, for as soon as it felt really slippery, she sat a little lower on me so that my cock was pressing more firmly against her, and when, in the course of sliding forwards, my knob engaged in the entrance to her vagina, she paused momentarily, and then sank down on me, embedding me deep into her pussy.

She saw the look of surprise on my face when my cock first made contact with her uncovered pussy, and when I was inside her, she said:

"Didn't you know I didn't have any panties on?"

"No," I replied, "How could I?"

"I thought you might have noticed from the way my bottom moved when we were out going to and from the pub."

"If your skirt had been tighter, and I'd walked behind you instead of alongside you I might have, but if I had known, I'd have been unable to eat my dinner for thinking about you being bare under your skirt."

"Not just under my skirt," she said, and unbuttoned her blouse and then slipped it down her arms onto the floor, "But under my blouse as well. You really are most unobservant."

My cock gave a jerk of appreciation inside her as my eyes feasted on the view now presented to me of her wonderful breasts, nipples fully erect, and looking as though they were aching to be kissed, sucked, caressed. I started to lean forward from where I was slumped back in the chair, but she put her hands on my shoulders holding me back.

"In fact," she said with a smile, "I think you are so unobservant that I don't think you deserve this," she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles, "Much less this," and her muscles now contracted round the base of my cock, and then the tightness moved along the length of my cock until it reached my knob, and then she repeated it, and I felt as though I was being milked by a hand wearing a velvet glove soaked in oil. "But, as you've had other things on your mind tonight, like the super house you've agreed to buy for us, I think I'll forgive you. But for punishment for your lack of notice of what I was, or rather wasn't, wearing, you'll have to keep your hands where they are. Being merciful, though, I'll let you kiss me."

She leaned forward and pressed one of her breasts to my eager mouth, which opened to accept the nipple and as much else as I could get into my mouth. My tongue delighted in licking all around her, the tip first caressing her areola, and then her nipple, licking and flicking while I was sucking all that I was able to. The grip on my cock tightened as she reacted to my efforts, and when she then gave me her other breast, and as I repeated my actions, she began to rise and fall a little on me.

"I'm truly sorry for being so unobservant, my love, but the unexpected delight you gave me when you showed me what I had failed to notice was a wonderful surprise. You've forgiven my lips, please forgive my hands, so that they too may pay their tribute to you."

"Oh, all right then, as you ask so nicely," she laughed at me, and with me as I joined in.

I took my hands from behind my head, and was immediately confronted by the dilemma of whether to treat myself to the feel of her breasts in my hands, or her bottom. I decided that as they were nearest to me, I'd begin with her breasts.

Applying one hand to each of those glorious delights, I stroked gently, only using my fingertips, from their bases up to the so, so, suckable nipples that surmounted them. They felt so wonderful, that I did this again, and again, each time drawing a little gasp of delight from Sally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.