Roman Record
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I moved to her, reached behind her, and undid the catch on the bra, and as my hands came from behind her, they brought the bra forward with them, revealing to me once again, the wondrous delight of her proud breasts, each gently swelling mountain capped with the erect redness of her nipples, one of which was at once in my mouth, and the other was being caressed by my hand. I felt a shiver of pleasure run through her, which was repeated when I sucked again on the breast in my mouth.

Much as I was enjoying what I was doing, and where I was, I knew that even greater joys awaited me below. I slowly sank to my knees, trailing my tongue down her as I went, until I was kneeling in front of her. My hands went behind her to caress, and then squeeze gently the magnificence of her bottom, while my tongue sought her centre of pleasure through her panties, and her gasp of delight showed me that I had found it.

"Take them off, Peter, I want to be able to feel you completely, I want you in me, deep in me, I want to lie in your arms while your cock lies in my cunt. Please Peter, don't tease me, not now, I need you in me too much."

I moved my hands from the globes of her bottom to the hem of her panties, and pulled them straight down to her feet. Pausing only to give one slow lick up the length of her pussy I could reach, I stood up, and taking her left hand in my right, led her to the bed, where she lay down on her back, her knees raised and legs open and I saw her open pussy lips, wetly gleaming with her pleasure.

"Come into me, Peter, come into me, my love."

I knelt between her legs, and she reached forward to hold my rampant cock, and place it at the entrance to her cavern. Slowly and smoothly I slid into her welcoming depths, and as I reached as far as I could, Sally emitted a long soft sigh of contentment.

"Oh Peter, my Peter, I needed you there so much. Don't move, just stay deep in me, and let me savour the feeling of you. Oh yes, my love, that feels so good, I feel as though you don't just fill my pussy, but my heart and soul as well."

She raised her right leg until it was above my hip.

"Let's roll onto our sides, you'll be much more comfortable like that," she said.

I put my right hand behind her, pulling her towards me so that there was no risk of my slipping out, and then we rolled onto our sides, and the leg she had raised lay under me, but because it was above my hip bone, all my weight wasn't lying on it.

As soon as our heads lay side by side on the pillow, I adjusted my position slightly to ensure maximum penetration, as Sally raised her left leg higher on me, so curling her pussy towards me, thus assisting in my endeavour to be as far into her tunnel of love as possible.

"That feels so good, Peter, I hope you don't mind just lying here like this for a while. I just want to store up the memory of us like this, so that I can recall it when I need to when I go back North. I won't say back home, because my home is wherever you are. Don't they say home is where the heart is, well my heart is always with you."

"Sally, my sweet love, why do you ask if I mind? How could I mind? I lie here with my arms round the woman I love, I adore, deep in her pussy with the warmth and wetness of it surrounding me, with her breasts right in front of my eyes, where I can delight in the look of their firm but soft roundness, and can just lean forward like this," I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on each erect pink peak, "and kiss them. I look at your lips, and think how adorably kissable they are, so I lean forward and gently kiss them," I did so, "then I look into your eyes, the gateway to the soul, and what do I see? I see love, a love that fills my heart, my very soul, with the serenest happiness and deepest joy that I have ever known, and never expected to experience. My whole being is suffused with the deep sense of contentment that I have only known since I met you. Do I mind? Does a starving man mind being fed? Does a thirsty man mind being watered? Does a blind man, for that was what I was before we met, does a blind man mind being made to see?"

As I poured out to her the emotions that I felt, but had not fully put into words before, I was suddenly totally overwhelmed by the depth of my feeling for her, and I felt the tears of happiness start to run down my cheeks.

I sniffed, and tried to stop them.

"I'm sorry, Sally, I don't know what's come over me," I said through my sniffing.

"Shh", she said, making that soft shushing noise a parent makes to comfort a child, and leaned forward to lick the tears from my cheeks. "Please don't apologise, Peter, you've only got the same reaction as I did downstairs when I realised how much you meant to me, and the extent to which you were prepared to put your trust in me. We're a funny pair. aren't we? We are both so happy that we cry as we hold each other."

She squeezed me in her arms, and again I felt like a child being comforted by his mother, but then she squeezed me with her internal muscles, and I knew that her feelings were not all maternal. As this thought crossed my mind, my cock lurched inside her, provoking yet another internal squeeze.

"God, I love you, Peter."

As she said this, I felt a quivering beginning in her pussy, which rapidly developed into a throbbing, and then a rapid tightening and relaxing over and over of vaginal muscles. I pressed hard into her, and then just eased back very slightly before pressing in again. I continued making this slight movement, as she shouted deliriously:

"Oh God, I'm coming. I'm coming again and again, yes, Peter, yes. My cunt's on fire, I'm coming again, oh yes, I can't stop, hold me tight, hold me squeeze me, oh Peter, yes, God, I'm still coming."

All the time her whole body was shaking, and her pussy was alternately gripping me like a velvet covered vice, and then relaxing while almost continuous ripples of orgasm stormed through her. There was no way on earth that I could have prevented myself from reacting to this storm of passion, and the come boiled in my balls, and then shot up my cock like a hot torrent, only to splash into her walls and the deepest darkest depths of her ravening cunt. This set her off into yet further spasms of ecstasy as she continued to shout her cries of delight.

"Yes, YES, Peter, come with me, fill me with your come, fill my cunt, OoooHHhhh I'm coming again."

And again she spasmed in orgasmic fury, but this time she didn't relax after it, but went into near catatonic rigidity, gripping her arms so tightly around me I could scarcely breathe, and clamping her legs around my waist with her heels digging into me as if to pull the whole of me inside her. It must have been over a quarter of a minute that the rigidity continued, the only movements she made being desperate gasps for breath, and occasional twitches from her pussy around my cock.

As eventually she began to relax, she opened her eyes wide, and then seemed to stretch them even wider open as if unable to focus on the world around her, but this was soon replaced by a look of complete and utter satisfaction. She smiled broadly at me, and whispered:

"Peter, Peter, I've no idea what happened then. Without any warning at all, I suddenly seemed on the verge of an orgasm, and then I came, but instead of the usual wonderful feeling, this time it just seemed to go on and on, either one continuous rolling orgasm or a whole series of full climaxes one after another after another. The only way I can try to describe it to you is to imagine that you were coming, and as your shooting of come started to decrease, or reduce in its ferocity, it started all over again, before the first one was complete, and then again, and then again. Can you imagine what it would be like if, instead of the come shooting out of you for a few seconds, instead it just went on, and on, and on? I imagine that you would feel just how I did just now. Whatever you did to me, thank you my love."

"Sally, darling, I didn't do anything, at least not until you were already starting to climax. It must have been the emotional upset that caused you to weep a little with happiness that brought it on, and I'm afraid that as I didn't cause it, or at least not consciously, I don't see how I could do it again."

"Oh my lovely lover, I don't expect you to be able to do that to me again, nor do I want you to ever try to do so, if it happens, it happens. Please don't try to do it. I don't want you ever to feel you've let me down or anything equally silly if it never ever happens again. It's never happened before, so why should it happen again?"

Saying this, she gave a gentle squeeze with her vagina to my cock, and to my delighted surprise, I found that my cock was still hard, in spite of the climax I had enjoyed a little while earlier. To confirm this, I backed a little way out of her, and then slid back in again. Yes, I still had a full erection.

"Peter, you still feel hard and strong inside me, but I thought I felt you coming?"

"I did come, my love, hard and deliciously, but I am still hard, my erection doesn't seem to have gone away at all."

"Oh, how wonderful, do you want to go on loving me now, or are you too sensitive?"

"Yes my love, I do, unless it would spoil what you've just had."

"Nothing could spoil that, and I'd love it if you would love me long and slow, I could put up with being fucked hard, and I'd enjoy it, but what I really feel I want now, is to feel your cock sliding slowly in and out of me, long and slow, if you can, my darling."

I kissed her, and said, "There's nothing I'd like better than to love you gently and slowly." I started withdrawing my cock from her slowly and steadily until only my knob remained inside her, then after a brief pause, I slid all the way back in again. Once more a pause, and out, pause, in and so on. I looked at the beatific smile on her face, and asked:

"Is this how you wanted it?"

"Oh yes, that's divine. Is it good for you as slowly as this."

"It's better than just good, dearest woman, it gives me the time to appreciate all the wonderful feelings that somehow run together when we're loving more quickly. Can you feel the way when I start to slide into you again, the tightness of your pussy pulls back my foreskin so that my knob is fully exposed as it pushes apart the pussy walls on its way deep inside, and then when I start to withdraw, the foreskin folds back up again?"

Her brow furrowed slightly as she concentrated on the sensations from her pussy, trying to perceive the effect I had just described.

"Peter, just for three or four strokes, could you go even slower?"

I did so, moving very slowly inside her, and she cried triumphantly:

"Yes, now I know what you mean. As you first start to move forwards, it's almost as if your shaft is still, and only the head is moving, but if I do this," she tightened her vaginal walls, "I can feel your shaft moving inside the skin I'm holding back until it all moves together. Oh, that's a lovely feeling now that I know what to look for, or should I say feel for. I love the way the head of your cock pushes me apart as it moves deeper into me, but the two best bits are there, just as you meet my cervix and slide across it, and there, when you squeeze my clit at the deepest part of the stroke, but I knew that of course."

"What about when I do this, then?" I asked, and as my knob reached her cervix, I contracted my muscles, causing my knob to jerk upwards and tap against it.

"Oh yes, I like that, it sends a little blast of pleasure through me when you do that."

The next time, when I reached her cervix, I stopped, and instead of just doing it once, I did it again and again, tapping on her cervix like a short drum roll. It was only a short roll, as I couldn't make my muscles keep on contracting and relaxing very many times, but it was enough to make her suck in her breath, and then gasp for further breaths.

"Peter, that's fantastic."

"It may be, but it's also exhausting. I think I shall have to go into training so that I can make my muscles as effective as yours are. You seem to have the most wonderful control, which gives me tremendous pleasure, clever woman."

"There is no need for you to go into training, or change anything that you do to, with, or for me. You are already as much lover as I could ever have dreamt of, lovely loverman."

I resumed the slightly quicker pace at which I had started the long and slow loving she had asked for, and revelled in the delight of feeling every inch of her vagina as I slid along it. Sally was now ensuring that she grasped my cock with her internal muscles as I moved inside her, very tightly as I withdrew, and slightly less so as I pushed back into her. I, in my turn, tapped her cervix each time as I passed it, and also ensured at the deepest entry of each stroke, that my pubic bone pressed firmly against her clitoris.

It didn't take long for this mutual co-operation to begin to have an effect on us. Sally was uttering a little gasp each time I hit her cervix, and squeezed her clitoris, and the feeling in my cock was becoming more intense. Maintaining this same speed for the moment, I bent my head to her breasts, and sucked first on one nipple and then the other. Sucking them, and flicking my tongue across them as I did so.

I lifted my head from her breast, and put my mouth close to hers, and immediately she closed the gap between us, and pressed her open mouth to mine, licking along my lips, then my teeth, and then searched for and caressed my tongue. As she did so, she started to push towards me to meet each of my thrusts into her, making each one a little quicker than it had been.

Although her mouth was against mine, she was making little grunts of pleasure, and these grew more pronounced as I speeded up my strokes in and out of her beautifully lubricated pussy. She pulled her mouth away from mine briefly to say:

"Oh yes, Peter, fuck me now, fuck me hard, my darling lover."

Naturally I needed no encouragement to do as she wanted, and changed my actions so that my cock plunged vigorously into her pussy, no longer the long slow stroke, but now a long, hard, fast thrust into the pussy that thrust back at me with equal demand. Our fucking increased in tempo as her gasping for breath got louder, and her cries to me ever more urgent.

To add to her pleasure, and mine, I took one hand from behind her back, and squeezing round the base of her breast, slid my squeezing hand up to her nipple which I rolled between my fingers, before returning to the base of her breast to repeat the action.

"Peter, Peter, you're making me come again, oh yes, squeeze my tits, milk them, milk my tits, fuck my cunt, oh yes, harder my love, oh, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, fill me with your come, deep in my cunt, yes, Peter, yes, Yes, YES, Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.