Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"What an amazing day, Peter. I never expected all this to happen, but now I feel utterly exhausted."

"I'm not surprised, my love, you've had a very long, and tiring, day. But I must say that I think that you have been absolutely splendid, and I'm quite sure that if you hadn't got on so well with Lydia, we would not now be members of her golf club."

"Not just me, Peter, I think we were both being examined. Did you notice when Lydia said 'Well?' to Mike, and he said 'Yes, definitely'. I think that was them taking a vote as to whether we should be given membership."

"I think you're right, we were both being looked at, and, I'm glad to say, both passed, and from then on, anything that could be done to expedite and facilitate our move was done for us. Would you like another drink? I'm dying for a large mug of coffee."

"Mmm, so am I. Would you mind if I just sat here while you made it?"

"Of course not. Do you want to phone Lucy, or is it too late?"

"No, knowing those two they'll still be up, so I think I will phone them if you don't mind. Can I tell them all that happened?"

"Yes, of course. Stay there, the phone's got a long lead. Just press 'Memory' and then the one button."

As I was making the coffee, I heard Sally start talking to Lucy, beginning by telling her that we, and she and Angie, were now members of a super golf club. I gathered that Lucy wanted a blow by blow account of the whole day, but then I heard Sally say:

"I'm sorry, Lucy, but I'm almost dropping asleep, it's been a long day. I'll ring again early tomorrow evening, and tell you everything that happened today, and I hope that we'll also have some other news after tomorrow. Make sure everywhere is locked up before you go to bed, and put the alarm on. Give me a ring here at Peter's before you go to school, say at eight o'clock, all right? Good. Night, night, then, give Angie my love, and Peter sends his to both of you. Bye."

I gave Sally her coffee, and sat down opposite her.

"I think that Lucy would happily have talked for an hour or more until she'd got every detail of today. I hope you don't mind me asking her to phone here in the morning."

"No, of course not, and if you're still asleep when the phone rings, don't make any effort to wake up fully to answer it, I'll talk to her, OK."

"By all means, I think that Lucy would like that as well."

"I haven't had the chance before to thank you for the little glimpse of lilac you gave me, after I told Mike who gave me the advice that helped me to beat him."

"I thought that you deserved it, first for winning, and second for what you said about my dress. I was just sorry I couldn't give you a better view for longer, but I don't think Margaret and Lydia would have approved — particularly if Mike could see as well. By the way, Margaret was very admiring and envious of them when we were changing. She thought that they were gorgeous, and asked me where I got them from, and when I said 'Peter's kitchen table, they were there waiting for me when I arrived in a big gold gift box' she was even more envious, and I think you went up several steps in her appreciation of you. Then she said 'a big box, for those little things, ' so I told her what else was there, I hope you don't mind, but I could see she was dying to know, and to be honest, I was dying to tell someone how lovely and far too generous you are."

"I don't mind, my love, but I object to being described as far too generous, you surely know that I intend to spoil you dreadfully."

"I do, and the intention is entirely mutual, my lovely man." She stood up, and said, "Come and help me take this dress off, but then go and sit down again. I want you to have the chance to look at what you provided while I finish my coffee, as I don't intend to keep them on for very long afterwards."

I needed no further invitation, and stood up, and reached behind her for the zip down the back of her dress, and after I had lowered it as far as it would go, Sally shook her shoulders and it slithered off, and fell to her feet. She stepped back out of it, and I picked it up from the floor, and held it to my nose to inhale her personal fragrance from it and then carefully laid it over the back of a chair while I looked in admiration at the vision in front of me.

She looked even more beautiful in the undies I had bought than I had imagined when I picked them out from the catalogue, and I told her so. She smiled at me in appreciation, and then turned so that I could see how the panties fitted smoothly across her bottom. Then she turned back towards me, and said:

"You chose wonderfully well, Peter, I tried everything on this morning, and I love all of it. No, don't come near me yet, sit down again for a couple of minutes till I've finished my coffee. You'll have the chance to see how everything else looks over the weekend, I promise you. The girls are going to be so envious when they see them, you know, but there is no way that I'm not going to show them these lovely things. They'll raise a few eyebrows in the golf club at home, too, if I wear them there. I was just sorry that I had to wear a pair of stockings I brought with me, but I thought that the lovely ones you gave me didn't suit the dress. I've got things with me that they will suit."

"That reminds me, do you prefer a suspender belt or hold-up stockings? I didn't know, so I got both, as you noticed."

"I wear either depending on what else I am wearing or how I feel, so I was delighted to see both sorts there. Which do you prefer me to wear?"

"I was thinking about that when I was looking at the catalogue deciding what to order, and I just could not make up my mind. I love the idea of hold-ups, so then I can take off your panties, and have you naked except for the stockings, but then stockings and suspenders are themselves so sexy looking. Whichever you wear, or no stockings at all will always delight my eyes. Have you finished your coffee, I have?"

"Not quite. As I'm almost undressed, and you are still fully clothed, why don't you start to undress while I finish."

I removed my shoes and socks before getting out of my chair, then took off my trousers, and I had just discarded my tie, when Sally came across to me and unbuttoning my shirt, eased it back from my shoulders, and then put her mouth to my nipples and began to suck them in turn. Her lips and the suction of her mouth sent shivers of pleasure through me, and I felt my cock beginning to rise. When Sally put her hand down and grasped it gently, it grew to full erection almost immediately.

I put my hands behind her, and stroked her back and then slowly moved my stroking downwards until my hands reached her lilac silk covered bottom which felt superb. I grasped her cheeks firmly and pulled her close to me, covering her mouth with mine, and our tongues began to explore each others mouths.

I had been waiting since we left the house at lunch time to have this adorable woman in my arms again, and could happily have stood there, kissing and caressing her for hours, but my cock had more urgent ideas, as did Sally's pussy. She pulled her mouth slightly away from me, and said:

"I was loving that, Peter, but I want you in my pussy. Let's go upstairs."

She led the way upstairs, and I gave in to the temptation to slide my hand between her legs, and push the edge of it into the crease of her pussy, and when she pushed down onto my hand, I knew that she was enjoying it as much as I was. When we got to the top of the stairs, she took my free hand in hers, and led me into the bathroom.

"I want a pee, Peter, and I think we should both just wash the nice bits before we go into the bedroom. Do you want to watch me pee, want me to pee over you, or wash yourself while I pee."

"I'd love you to pee over me, and then I'd do the same for you, but then we'd both need a shower, and I don't think I want to wait that long. I'll just watch you while I wash, and then I can have a pee while you wash, OK?"

She pulled down the lilac panties, and sat on the loo, while I removed my pants, and washed my cock and balls, and then squatted down so that I was able to wash my behind thoroughly. Then we changed places — I didn't sit down of course — and while I peed, Sally carefully washed her pussy and bottom, and after drying them, she pulled her panties back up again.

"I thought that the first time these came off completely, you should be the one to remove them," she said. I gave my cock a final rinse under the tap, dried it off, and then Sally took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The bedclothes were still turned back as we had left them that morning, and the memory of that frantic love-making restored my full erection which had subsided a little while we were washing.

I took Sally in my arms again, and when she felt my urgent erection pressing against her belly, she started to sink to her knees, but my arms under hers held her up, and I lifted her back up to her feet.

"No, let me," I said, and sank to my knees, pressing my face into the lilac panties, and inhaling the fragrance of her arousal. "You are the most beautiful, the most desirable woman I've ever known or could hope to know," I said, and kissed her through her panties, and then licked along the top of her legs just below her panties.

"Take them off, Peter," she whispered. "I want to feel your tongue."

I raised my hands to the hem of her panties, and slowly pulled them down until they were round her feet, when she neatly stepped out of them, and then stood with her feet apart, giving my tongue what we both wanted, access to her juicy pussy. I immediately leaned forward and began to lick along the sides of her opening, and then all along the centre, causing it to open like a flower, but what a delicate, what a sweetly scented flower.

As this beautiful flower opened, I pressed my tongue further into it to lap the nectar that it contained. As I did, I felt Sally shuddering with pleasure, and making little murmurings of delight.

When my tongue found her clitoris, and started to strum across it, she gasped with pleasure, and said, "Oh Peter, I can't stand up with you doing that, take me to bed, my love, take me to bed."

I rose from my knees, but as I stood up, I was unable to pass my head beyond her breasts without pressing my mouth to one, and sucking the nipple through her bra, and I then did the same with the other one.

While sucking the second one, I reached behind her and undid her bra, so that when I took my mouth from her, it fell from her shoulders, and with one shrug, it joined her panties on the floor. I stood back and for a moment gazed in rapt adoration at the exquisite figure before me, clad only in a suspender belt and stockings, what an enormously erotic sight. But I had more urgent needs than satisfying my eyes, pleasurable though that was.

I pushed her gently backwards until the back of her legs touched the side of the bed, and then let her fold backwards until her body from her knees upwards was lying on the bed. To make her head more comfortable, I reached across for a pillow, and she raised her head so that I could slide it underneath her. Knowing how I most liked her to be when I was licking her pussy, she wriggled forward a few inches so that her bottom was just on the edge of the bed.

I leaned over her, and once again sucked on each of her nipples, now standing fully erect, and the fell to my knees between her thighs. I licked along the inside of her left thigh, and then the right, and then along the crease at the top of her leg, before I moved my attention to the flower I had been lapping from before. It was fully open now, revealing all of its liquid splendour to me, and I started to lick from the lower end of it up towards her clitoris, but went back to the lower end of it before actually touching her clit.

I lifted her legs up, and Sally drew her knees back towards her chest, knowing full well what I intended, and to show me that she wanted it as well, she put her hands to her bottom, and drew her cheeks apart, revealing to my eyes, and immediately to my tongue the delicate rosette that surrounded her secret entrance. I licked all around it, and then gradually moved my tongue towards the centre. Once there, I licked more firmly, and then pressed against the centre, which opened to welcome my tongue. I slid it in and out, much to her delight, but then she gasped:

"My pussy, Peter, my pussy needs you."

I lowered her legs and reapplied my tongue to her sopping slit, licking all around her clitoris before beginning to softly flick just the very tip of my tongue across it. Within seconds she began to moan with pleasure, and when I now placed my arms under her legs so that I could bring my hands across her lower belly, and press down gently on her, I could feel her quivering and trembling.

I pressed my hands slightly up and away from me, which drew her clitoris up more prominently, and then I started to lick it in earnest, knowing that now I had started to do so, I was not going to stop until my lovely lady reached her climax. I was now pressing my tongue a little more firmly against her, and licked around her clit, and across it.

Then I pursed my lips and sucked her clit into my mouth, and, just using my lips began to nibble it gently, while my tongue continued to flick across its sensitive tip. Her moans of pleasure had increased in frequency and volume, and were interspersed with her loud gasps for breath. The quivering under my hands was also becoming more intense, and thinking that she was nearing the crisis point, I increased the speed with which I flicked my tongue across her clit, and also increased the pressure I was applying to it.

The feel of her quivering under my hands was deliciously pleasurable, and I was well aware that she was very near to coming. Just as I thought this, she began to shout.

"Yes, Peter, yes, that's it oh, oh, my love, my darling, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh, fuck, my cunt's on fire, yes, yes, oooooooohhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

And with her last loud sigh, she thrust her pussy hard up to me, and spasmed into rigidity as her climax overwhelmed her. Under my hands I felt her muscles all seem to contract at once, and her legs clamped around my head. We remained unmoving except for the tremors that shook through her, until finally her legs relaxed, and fell back to the bed.

"Peter, my darling man, come up here and lie with me, hold me, kiss me. That was sublime, and what I've been longing for."

I moved up to lie next to her, and slid one arm underneath her, so that I could hold her in my arms, and she turned onto her right side towards me so that our lips met and then parted as her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. She began to lick all around the inside of my mouth, my gums, the inner side of my lips, my teeth, and then she sought my tongue, and caressed it with hers.

Her hands were stroking my back; her legs were still sticking off the edge of the bed but she raised her left one, and put it over my hips, and then drew me further towards her by pulling with her heel on my lower back. The sensation of being drawn to her by her stocking clad leg was exquisite, and as I stroked her back, I felt her quivering with pleasure.

"I love it when you stroke me Peter, but shall we move onto the bed properly, your legs must be very uncomfortable?"

"I'd rather move onto the bed improperly." I replied, and her leg gave me a squeeze of appreciation. We moved the pillow back up to the head of the bed, and then we lay full length on the bed, with our arms around each other.

"I get the impression from this," she put her hand to my cock, " that I am to be pleasured further. Which would you rather, a long slow loving, or a hard fast fuck. I am at your disposal for either, my love. The one thing I don't want," she paused, and I wondered what she was about to say, but then she continued, "is to wait any longer to have your cock in me."

"I think that the perfect ending to the day, before I go to sleep with you in my arms, is to love you gently and slowly. But this time, no smacking, just gentle love."

"That sounds divine, darling."

My mention of smacking told her how I wished us to position ourselves, and she turned onto her back, and lifted her right leg, while I put my right leg over her left one, and then pressed myself towards her, so that the knob of my cock first pressed against her pussy, and then slid easily deep into her vagina. Once there, I adjusted my position further, so that I was as deep as I could get, and the inside of my upper leg pressed against her clitoris.

"That feels so wonderful, Peter, I love having your cock deep in my pussy."

Her internal muscles squeezed me to emphasize what she was saying.

"And I love being inside you," I said, and just withdrew slightly, until I felt my knob slide across her cervix, and then I pressed back inside her again. This brought a little gasp of pleasure from her.

I reached across to her left breast, and began to stroke with my fingertips from the base up to the peak, and then I rubbed the palm of my hand across her nipple, bringing another little gasp from her, which was followed by another tightening of her pussy, bringing a gasp of pleasure from me.

"Now that I am so comfortably ensconced in your adorably juicy pussy, before we start to move too much, and get carried away down the passionate path to orgasm, what do you think about what occurred today?"

"Mmmm, I never expected to be having a conversation while making love, but it feels so comfortable like this, and so lovely just being filled by you, that rushing to a climax seems quite unnecessary, doesn't it? What did I think of what happened today? Well, I really enjoyed the game of golf, Margaret and Lydia were very pleasant to play with, and I was very lucky to beat them. I think that Mike was impressed that you made him take that last putt which he missed. It would have been so easy to give it to him so that the match ended all square, but I'm sure he would have thought less of you if you had. Mmmm, how do you expect me to concentrate on what I want to say, if you keep doing that?"

All that I was doing was moving in and out of her by less than an inch, but that was sufficient to cause a repeated pressure on her clitoris.

"Do you want me to stop, then?" I asked.

"Oooooh no, I'll put up with the distraction, it's too nice to want you to stop. Anyway, as I was saying, I was absolutely gobsmacked when they gave us membership of the golf club, and it is going to be wonderful for the girls to have such a great place to play. I will feel much happier about them going there by themselves than I would to a public course, and Frank is apparently a good teacher of young golfers so we couldn't ask for a better situation. Mind you, in a way I'm not surprised."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.