Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

As soon as I got home from work, I rang Sally.

"Hi, Peter," answered Lucy, "Mum rang me and asked me to say she's sorry she isn't here, she forgot she's got a committee meeting at the club this evening. She hopes to be home at about seven or so, and will ring you as soon as she gets in."

"Thanks, Lucy. When she gets there, tell her there's no rush, I'm not going anywhere."

"OK, will do. How's the new job?"

"Pretty hectic one way and another, but I'm enjoying it so far. How's school been this week?"

"Same as usual, really, I'm looking forward to when I can leave, and go to college or university."

"I know how you feel, I felt just the same way my last year or two at school. I expect you've been told this before, but the last couple of years at school really are important. Your exam results will decide not only whether you can go to college, or university, but also which one. The better your results, the more likely you are to be able to get into the place you want to go to."

"Yes, I know. Mum did say one other thing when she rang. She's had a look through today's batch of house brochures, and she'd sorted out three possibles, and she told me which they are, and as she'd left them in a separate pile, I know which they are. Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yes, please, then I can look at them before she rings."

"OK." She then gave me the names of the agents, and the identification for each of the three houses.

"Lucy, I've just had a thought. I'm going to have a cup of tea, and then go and bash some balls at the driving range. I expect to be back before your Mum calls, but will you ask her to leave a message on the answer-phone if I'm not, and then I'll ring her after all."

"Yes, OK. By the way, Peter, I just wanted to say thank you again for a lovely Saturday afternoon and evening. I thought it was tremendous, and I know Angie did as well, because she's said so."

"It is I who should be thanking you two, Lucy, I enjoyed it enormously as well."

"We thought you did. I'll give Mum your message then. Nice to talk to you. Bye, Peter."

"Good to talk with you as well, Lucy, bye."

I had a cup of tea, and then set out for Oak Park Golf Club where there was not only a driving range, but also a practise pitching and chipping area, and a putting green which were available to non-members. I'd used it at various times in the past, and had taken the odd lesson from the pro there when I'd had a particular problem. When I went into the pro shop to get a couple of tokens for balls on the range, the pro was there.

"Hello, Simon," I said.

"Hello, Peter, long time no see."

"You'll see more of me from now on, I've given up the constant travelling at last. Look, you haven't got a spare half hour have you?"

"Yes, I've no more lessons this evening. Why? Do you want a lesson? What's the problem?"

"It's not a problem as such, but I haven't played for about three months, and only a few times a year for the last three or four years. I'm playing on Thursday, and I don't want to make a fool of myself. Could you just run your eye over things, and see if there are any glaring errors I've picked up?"

"Certainly, but an hour would be better if you have the time."

"Yes, I can manage that."

"OK, just go and warm up on the range, and I'll be with you in five minutes."

I did so, and he was. We went through the whole range of clubs, and he made a few minor alterations, where I had slipped into my old bad habits, then we did a bit of chipping, and I was glad to see that my touch hadn't entirely deserted me. Then we moved to the putting green.

Before we started there, Simon looked at my putter, and said, "I'll be back in a minute. I just want to get mine from the shop, be right back."

When he returned, he had with him one of the new 2-ball putters that I'd seen a lot of professional players using when I'd watched golf on television. I putted a few balls from about five feet, but wasn't getting them very straight, when he suggested that I tried his putter, and I immediately noticed a difference. It seemed much easier to line up properly.

"What do you think of it?" he asked.

"It feels very comfortable, and the ball seems to go where I'm aiming."

"You've only got to see how many tournament players are using this type of putter to see how good it is. They wouldn't be using it if it didn't pay off. Can I sell you one?"

"If you've got one the same size as this, yes you can. How much are they?"

"I could do you one for a hundred and forty. They're retailing generally at one four nine."

"OK, then, you've made a sale."

"Thank you. If you're going to start playing regularly, come back after Thursday, and try out some of the new clubs. Golf club technology has moved on a lot since you bought yours. I reckon I could give you another twenty or thirty yards on your drives for a start off."

"That sounds good. I had been thinking of getting a new set, but these will see me through Thursday all right."

"Oh yes, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just that the newer clubs would help your game once you'd got used to them."

"Right, what evening next week will you be available at about this time, the sooner the better?"

"When we go in the shop, I'll look in the book, but I think I'm free Monday at six."

"That would be great, and if you've got what I need in stock, I could practise with them during the week. Let's go and get my new putter now, and then I can have ten minutes with it before I have to go."

We went into the shop, and I arranged to see him again the following Monday. I bought the new putter, and some new golf balls for Thursday, buying a type he recommended that I'd never heard of before, although I knew the maker's name. I paid him for all of it, and for the lesson, although he only charged me for half an hour, saying that the other half was sales. Then I returned to the putting green, and got used to my new putter before setting off for home and a phone call to, or from, Sally.

When I got home, I saw that there were no messages on the answer phone, so I rang Sally's number again, and, not to my surprise got Lucy, and I just asked her to tell Sally that I was now home, and would be for the rest of the evening, so there was no rush to call.

I was just in the middle of looking at the three house brochures Sally had recommended, when the phone rang.

"Hello, Peter McKenzie."

"Hello, Peter. Sorry I wasn't in when you called before, did Lucy tell you I'd forgotten the committee meeting."

"No problem at all, and yes she did. She also gave me the references to the three houses you thought were possibilities. I've just started looking at them. Did she tell you I'd been to the driving range?"

"Yes, she seems to have been a very efficient secretary this evening."

In the background I heard Lucy shout. "I heard that, I want a pay rise."

"Tell her good secretaries don't shout when their boss is on the phone," I said, and Sally relayed the message.

"Her answer to you is to stick her tongue out. Now buzz off, Lucy, I want to talk to Peter privately for a few minutes. She's gone now, Peter, it's just that I didn't want her to hear us discussing my entertaining your clients. She might add two and two, and make the correct answer, and I'd rather tell her than have her guess."

"Quite. Now tell me all that happened this morning which resulted in my life being reorganized."

"I do apologise, but it was virtually forced on me by Margaret."

"No need for apologies, I'm delighted to be seeing you a day earlier, and for a day longer, just explanations please."

"Well, I rang Margaret as you asked, and the first thing she said was that you had kept me quiet, did I have two heads or something? I gave her the explanation we had agreed on, but then added that I thought the real reason was that you didn't want to risk word getting back to your ex-wife, because she is a vindictive bitch, and would probably stop Angie coming here if she knew we were involved, and your daughter and my daughter being best friends, they'd both be very upset if that happened. Was it all right to say that?"

"Very much so. What a very good reason for my having said nothing to anyone about you, and it also explains how we met."

"Anyway, then we went on to talk about entertaining on behalf of the company. Apparently none of the other wives are capable of hosting a good dinner party without getting caterers in, and so Margaret has been doing it virtually all. She says that some important clients place a very high value on being entertained at home, and even more so if the hostess has prepared the food. She asked me how I felt about doing it, and I said I would love to. I used to do quite a bit of it when Martin was alive, and would really enjoy doing it again. She sounded delighted about this. Then we talked about the possibility of providing overnight accommodation, and she said that she does, but only on a few occasions each year.

"Then she said that she understood I was a golfer, which I answered in the affirmative, and said I was due to play this morning. Much to my surprise, she said that she always played with her mother on Thursday afternoons, was there any possibility that I could come down early on Thursday and join them. She was then a bit mysterious, saying that she didn't want to say too much now, but it could be important, and if I possibly could, she would be delighted. What could I say? Naturally, I agreed, and I am due to meet her at the Beech Hollow Club at a quarter to two on Thursday."

"I don't know where that is, do you?"

"Yes, I haven't played there though. It is a privately owned club, and you can only play there as a guest of a member. One or two of my friends from when I lived down there played it, and they said it was a lovely course, but it has about a twenty year waiting list for membership, so don't get your hopes up. Besides, the subs then were astronomical, and I doubt if it's any cheaper now, not with a long waiting list."

"I'm glad you know where it is, you can navigate us. Mike and I will be playing as a two ball right behind you. That way round, we'll finish just after you, and apparently the four of us are then going out for dinner."

"Oh dear, I didn't mean to let you in for that, Peter. Is that why you've been to the driving range?"

"Yes, I thought I'd better get some of the rust off my swing. Look, will you be able to get here in time to get to the club by a quarter to two?"

"I don't see why not. I'll leave at about six, and then all being well. I shouldn't have too much trouble with the traffic, and I should be at your house at around eleven."

"If you're sure. Tell you what, when you're on the M3, give me a call and I'll be able to give you some idea of when I can get home. How about that?"

"OK, if you're in a meeting or anything, I'll just tell your secretary what time I expect to arrive, and she can tell you."

"Good, then I'll warn her to expect your call, and she can bring the message to me, and I can give her a reply if I need to."

"Fine. By the way, I wouldn't bother looking at those brochures, I got the impression from Margaret that we may well need somewhere bigger than we had been thinking. It will cost a lot more too."

"Don't worry about that. If the company wants me to buy a mansion, they'll help out with the extra cost."

"It might well be a mansion. Margaret was talking in terms of having at least two double rooms with en suite bathrooms for company visitors, and we'd need one, and then the girls either have one each, or, better I suppose, an annex with two bedrooms, a sitting room and a bathroom they can share. All of that, won't come cheap."

"I know, my love. Don't worry about the cost though. What we can do, is to keep looking at these brochures, and then say to Mike, 'Look, this is what we would have bought, which would cost us X pounds, you want us to buy much bigger costing X plus Y pounds, will the company provide Y?' and I think they will. If they won't, then of course we won't buy at that price, but just at the X we want. Anyway, we'll know better after Thursday."

"I suppose so. You want to keep looking at brochures then?"

"I think so, but we needn't look at any of these houses at the moment, we just want to be in a position to say that this is what we'd buy for our own needs, whatever that might be."

"All right. Have a look then at the three possibilities that arrived today. What time would you like me to phone tonight?"

"Half past ten, same as last night?"

"That sounds good, I look forward to it. Until then, bye."

"Bye for now, my love."

When we had both hung up, I took the time to consider all the implications of what Sally had said. On a purely personal level, if I was to have the lingerie I had ordered here for her arrival, it would need to be delivered to the office tomorrow. That was out of my hands, I could but hope.

As for Margaret saying 'It could be important' I didn't really know what that might mean, I could only wait and see.

The most cheering thought, was that Sally actually wanted to be able to entertain on a largish scale, and that was a very definite and decided plus. The problem seemed to be housing, but, as I had said to Sally, either the company found some way to pay the difference between what we wanted, and what the company wanted us to buy, or we just bought what we needed.

With that thought in mind, I looked at the three brochures that Sally thought were possibilities. None of the three fitted our criteria completely, but, on the other hand, any of them would do, if we couldn't find better. Their prices varied from six hundred to nearly seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds.

These were all within the price range I thought I could afford with the standard re-location package I thought I would get from the company — I really should find out just what the package will be. Perhaps there would be houses that meet more of our criteria in the post tomorrow.


By half past ten, I was lying naked on my bed, once more with the tube of jelly and Sally's panties next to me, and a handkerchief for cleaning up with. Almost exactly at half past ten, the phone rang:

"Hello again," I said, hoping it was Sally.

"Just lie there, and don't move," she said. "I've just opened the door to your bedroom, and I walk in and stand at the side of your bed. All I am wearing is the bra that you bought me, a pair of almost transparent black panties, a suspender belt, and black stockings. No, don't try to touch me, lie still. I can feel your eyes looking all over me, and when they come up to my face, I part my lips, and slide my tongue all over them, as if licking your come off them. I see that your cock is rising from your thighs, and I feel my pussy lips opening in anticipation. To give you a better view of me, I turn my back towards you, and then bend over as far as I can. I can't see you for the moment, but I know that your eyes will be fixed either on my bottom, sharply defined by these tight panties, or else on my pussy which is already wetting the panties, and making them even more transparent. Can you see the wet patch spreading from between my legs?"

"Oh yes, my love, let me stroke you, come nearer."

"All in good time, be patient. I turn back towards you, and, reaching behind me, I undo the catch on my bra, and allow it to slide down my arms so that my breasts are exposed to your burning eyes. Look how my nipples are full and erect. I take hold of a breast in each hand, and gently squeezing move up to the nipple, and then run the palm of my hands across them. Mmmm, that feels nice. I want your lips sucking them, but not yet. I continue gently milking one breast, but the other hand goes down to my pussy, and I start to stroke myself through the panties. My finger is all covered with my juices, so I hold it out to you for you to lick it."

"Take your panties off, Sally, please. I want to be able to see your pussy more clearly."

"All right. I slide both hands into the top hem, and slowly push them downwards. My stroking has pushed some of the material into my pussy, so as I push downwards, that part is temporarily trapped, but I just part my legs slightly to release it, and you can hear the sticky sound as it leaves me. I push the panties right down to my feet, and then step backwards out of them. I hook my foot inside them, now that they are free, and as if kicking them, I flick them forward, and to my delight, they land on your face. At first you just inhale the scent of my arousal, but what are you doing now? Oh, I see, you've put the wet patch in your mouth and are sucking my wetness off them. Does it taste good?"

"God yes, you know how I love the taste of your pussy juices. If I didn't need to move my mouth from your pussy so that I could put my cock in you, when we're together I'd have my mouth there all the time."

"Mmm, I think I'd like that. Just leave my panties over your nose, so that you can still see me, because before I come any closer to you, I want the pleasure of stroking my pussy myself, for a minute or two. I stand with my legs well apart. One hand goes down and spreads open my lips, and the other, I first dip two fingers into my opening to cover them with juice, and then I start to stroke my clitoris with them. Ooooh, that feels so good, but there's somewhere else that is also seeking attention, so I turn away from you again, and bend right over. Can you see my secret hole? I flex my muscles, so that you can see it open and close, and then I reach between my legs, and rub my fingers all around that sensitive area, before I gently push a finger into the very centre, just as you have done so delightfully for me, and will do again, I hope."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.