Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I'd had enough of working by about half past nine, so I had something to eat — a pre-prepared meal, cooked in the microwave — and then a cup of coffee, and finally it was time to phone Sally.

"Hello, Peter. You're very prompt with your call."

"Well, you said to call at half past ten, so here I am."

"I only meant that as a guide, if you were busy, I wouldn't have minded waiting a while."

"Well, if anytime I can't ring you at whatever time we've agreed, I'll try and text you, so you can get on with whatever you want to get on with."

"OK, that sounds good, and I'll do the same."

"Actually, I finished working about an hour ago, and since then I've had something to eat, and then I'm delighted to say it was time to phone you. How did things go after I left? You said that you'd give me the details when I rang."

"Yes, I did, and I'll do so now. It will take a while, so I hope you are sitting comfortably."

"Sounds like Listen With Mother — 'Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin'."

"Does, doesn't it? But I doubt that the stories read there were like this one. Anyway, here's what happened:

"The girls were dying to tell me all about the afternoon and evening you shared with them while I was playing golf. I didn't hear much about the outing during the afternoon, but they gave me full details about what happened after you came home. I must say, you certainly made an impression on Lucy, and had already made one on Angie of course. Lucy was so excited that you had made her ejaculate while fucking her, and, as you suggested, I made no mention of you having given me a come like that with your fingers, or that you did it again with your lovely cock in me, so I didn't feel as envious as I would have done otherwise. But I must admit that their description made me very horny, and I was desperately wishing that you were here to take care of it for me again."

"Have you taken care of it yourself, already?" I interrupted.

"After I took Angie home, Lucy said in the car on the way back that she felt ever so much in need of a good come, and when I said that I did as well, we decided to give each other one when we got home, which we did. She said how much she wished that you were still here. I reminded her of what I had said to her and Angie earlier, but she then said that she would like it if you were here, even if she couldn't make love with you. Oh dear, I'm getting in front of myself."

"My fault for interrupting."

"Yes, let me finish, and then ask questions." She laughed. "As I was saying, they told me all about the pleasures the three of you had shared, and then both said how much they were looking forward to your coming up here in a fortnight, all being well, so that they could do it again. It was at this point that I broke it to them that you wouldn't be making love with either or both of them every time you came here, or on a regular basis when we are all living together. I explained what had happened with me and my father, how much I wanted him to make love with me again and again after the first time, but how he didn't, and we only shared loving together very occasionally. I told them why this was necessary if they were to grow up well balanced, and be able to live a normal life, without any hang ups. At first they found it difficult to accept this, just as I had, and Lucy said:

"'In that case I'm going to fuck every boy I can find who will do me.' To which I responded, 'You can fuck who you like. I can't stop you, but for your own sake, make sure they wear a condom. But bear in mind it was so good with Peter because he loved you, and wanted to make it good for you. Any boy you find is likely just to want to come himself, and your enjoyment will hardly matter at all. Until you find someone who really loves you, and is prepare to consider your pleasures, you'll be very disappointed. And even when you do find someone, it will probably be quite a while before you have enabled him to learn what you need, but when he has learned, and loves you enough to take the trouble to please you, well, then the sky's the limit for your mutual enjoyment.'

"They both thought about this for a while, and then Lucy asked if this meant that she couldn't make love with Daddy any more? (By the way, I'm pleased that Lucy sees you as her Daddy, obviously she knows you're not, but it helps to establish the relationship between you.) I said that that wasn't what I had said, just that they couldn't expect to make love with you whenever you were together. I said again that after my first time with my Daddy, it did happen again, but only very occasionally. This seemed to make then both a lot happier, but they both said that although they realised it couldn't happen every time, would they be able to make love with you in a fortnight, and they added that they both promised never to ask again.

"They seemed so desperate to spend another afternoon or evening together with you, that I'm afraid I hadn't the heart to give them a flat 'No' but said that it all depended on when you came here, and what else was happening that weekend. As it happens, I've got another golf match the weekend after next, so if you did want to spend the afternoon with them, you could."

"How would you feel if I did? What do you think?"

"Peter, it's up to you, but for what it's worth, I know that all three of you would enjoy it, I certainly wouldn't mind, and I don't think it would do any harm at all, particularly if it was clear to them that it was not going to happen again for quite a while."

"Well, if you're sure that you don't mind, and think it will be all right, then I would be delighted. We won't tell them that yet though, I don't think."

"No. Anyway, the upshot of all of this, was that in the end, I didn't feel it necessary to tell them about our plans, which was a good thing, I think."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I don't know quite how to put this."

"Oh," I said and my heart sank, "You've had second thoughts."

"No, but I was afraid you might have. Look, Peter, we had a wonderful weekend together, and I've really enjoyed talking to you, and Lucy thinks you're great, but are you sure you're not... well... cunt struck, for want of a better description. Your cock and my cunt seem to fit so well together, but is that why you asked me to marry you, the after effect of making love with me."

"Sally, I don't know how to convince you, but, much as I enjoyed loving with you, I do know the difference between love and lust, and although I wouldn't for a moment deny being in lust with you, I do know, beyond all doubt, that I am also deeply in love with you. If you think that the reason I want to spend next weekend with you is, besides looking at houses, to have the opportunity to enjoy the generosity of your body again, I can easily disprove that. Just say the word, and apart from a chaste kiss of welcome, I won't lay a finger on you all weekend, and I'll also book us into separate rooms in a hotel, if that's what it takes to convince you."

"Peter, I'm so glad that you said that, because that's just how I feel, but somehow, after you left, I began to have doubts, and started to think that it was all a bit unreal, and that by the time you got home you might have thought better of it. Don't you dare book us into a hotel, let alone with separate rooms. I want to be no further away from you than my arms will reach, and you can forget the idea of a chaste kiss of welcome as well, that is not at all what I had in mind, but I do appreciate you making the offer, my dearest love."

"I'm glad that's sorted then, as I wasn't looking forward to keeping to my offer, though I would have done if that's what it takes to convince you."

"I know, my love, and I do appreciate it, but thank goodness it won't be necessary. I wish you were here now, so that I could hold you in my arms, and kiss you and ask forgiveness for doubting you. Talking about forgiveness, how is your poor back. Was it very uncomfortable driving?"

"There is nothing to forgive, I'd been having the same thoughts — in reverse — as I was driving. That's why I thought you'd had second thoughts. As for my back, I hardly noticed it at all, so please stop worrying about it. More noticeable was a warm feeling from my bottom, where someone's hand had made repeated contact with it, but that only aroused delicious memories."

"I know just what you mean. I have exactly the same symptoms myself, I wonder why?"

"I just hope the effect has gone by tomorrow morning, as I will probably be sitting with other people much of the day, and the silly grin on my face, and wriggling might make them change their mind about making me a director."

"I'm sure it will be all right like that, and I hope it will stay OK at least until next weekend, if it doesn't, I don't want to know who caused it."

"That is one thing that I can promise you. I have absolutely no interest in letting anyone else smack me, or do anything else to or with me. Having made such wonderful love with you, why should I ever want to go with anyone else. Oh, except for Angie and Lucy of course."

"I fully understand, and approve of the exception you make, and once again, I feel just the same as you do. Would you think me dreadful if I said I was so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open?"

"No, not at all, I shouldn't keep you up so late — or should I say I shouldn't keep up you so late." I heard her giggling through the phone line.

"Both are true, though, Peter, and I'm not complaining about either. Will you ring tomorrow night?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. What time?"

"The same as tonight, half past ten, would that be all right?"

"Yes, fine. If I can't, which is highly unlikely, I'll phone or text to let you know."

"Thank you. When you do call, if it's at half past ten, I'll be on my bed waiting for you to come and make love to me, and I'd love it if you just began to do so straight away, we can talk afterwards."

"I like the sound of that. Oh, by the way, did they ask what you and I had done together?"

"Yes, Lucy said that they'd decided to ask me to tell them all about it after they had told me about you and them."

"Did you tell them? You said that you might well do so if they asked."

"Not then, no. What I said was that what they had told me had already made me very horny, and them by the look of it, and why didn't we all go and enjoy ourselves as we wished, the girls together and me on my own, but that the next time that Angie comes up here for the evening, which will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday, I would tell them then, and we could, if we felt like it, pleasure ourselves together. I hope that's all right with you."

"Whatever you want to do is all right with me, my love, you know that. I just wish I could be there with you when you tell them."

"Oh no, this is girls' talk, no men allowed."

"All right, I suppose it is. Until tomorrow night then, sleep well, my love."

"And you, night, night. I love you."

With that she hung up, and I prepared myself for bed. Once I was in bed, I started to reflect again on the tumultuous events of the weekend, but almost immediately fell sound asleep.

When the alarm clock woke me up, I felt somehow disappointed that I was there in the bed by myself; the previous two mornings when I woke up I'd been able to feel Sally next to me. I got up, had breakfast, then shaved and got ready for work, but decided that there were a few minutes to spare before I needed to leave, so I rang Sally again.

"Hello, Peter, all OK?"

"Yes, but I felt lonely when I woke up by myself, so I hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to work."

"Mind? Why should I mind? Other than having you here, talking with you in the morning is the best way to start the day. I hope all goes well with your first day in your new post. Speaking of post, I've already had three envelopes of house details delivered here, and I'll look at them during the day, and let you know if I think there are any suitable candidates."

"Fine. My post hasn't been delivered yet, but the same details should be here when I get home from work."

"Do you want to give me a quick ring when you get home, so that I can tell you what I think - not instead of, but as well as our half past ten call."

"That's a good idea, I'll do that. Got to go now, hope you have a good day. Remember I love you."

"You have a good day, too, and you remember that I love you. Bye, my love."

"Bye." We both hung up, and I went to work.


It was a fairly hectic day at work, but not quite as bad as I had expected, as the chap who was going to take over my previous responsibilities was someone I knew well, and who was already reasonably familiar with what was required. It was primarily a matter of bringing him up to speed with the vagaries of the clients he would be dealing with, and rather than try to do this all at once, we decided that the best approach would be to try to spend a full day together each time he was in the UK, and go over the details of all the clients he would see on his next trip. We would start this tomorrow.

As for the rest of the day, I explained to the MD that I needed time for house-hunting, which he fully understood, and said that he hoped I found somewhere soon. He asked me how I felt about doing some of the corporate entertaining at home, once I was settled in. I said that I would be happy to do so, and he pointed out that if I were going to entertain on behalf of the company, it was the policy to assist in house furnishing, if necessary, as well as to give a larger allowance than normal for house purchase.

He suggested that I talk to the accountant and get all the details, which I said I would, and I will when I have the time. I was pleased that the MD was quite happy for me to stop work at midday on Fridays for the time being — unless anything important came up — and he also suggested that if I saw any houses advertised that I wanted to look at, then, subject to the demands of work, I should go and look at them as soon as possible.

This all looked very promising, all I had to do now, was actually find somewhere I wanted to look at, and then to buy if appropriate.

After seeing the MD, I had a long chat with my new secretary — Jean Moon - who gave the impression of being very efficient. Thinking about the lingerie catalogue that I'd asked to be sent to my office, I told her that I was having personal mail delivered to the office address, and that any mail addressed to me by name, whatever it was, I wanted to open personally.

As hardly anyone outside the firm was aware of my new appointment, I didn't expect to be inundated with business mail to open, and if that did eventually occur, then I could do a quick sort through, and give her back the ones I didn't want to open myself. She seemed quite happy with this arrangement.

I gave her my mobile number, and told her I was house-hunting, and if anything cropped up when I was out of the office, not to hesitate to call me on it. I told her that until I got to know people better, I was available to anyone who wanted to speak to me, unless I was genuinely in a meeting, but that when I got to know my way around better, there might well be people I was not available to, and who she should pass on elsewhere.

She was fully in agreement with this procedure, but said that were at least three people who rang quite often, and she suggested that after speaking to these three particular ones, whose names she gave me, once, I should not be available to them again.

After these preliminaries, it was down to the serious business of the day, and it was nearly six o'clock when I got home. As expected, there were some house brochures waiting for me. I didn't bother opening them, but as soon as I had made myself a cup of tea, I rang Sally, to see what she thought of them.

"Hello, Peter, only just got home?"

"Yes. There are some brochures here, but I thought I'd ring you before I even opened the envelopes."

"Well, if they're the same ones that I've got, you might as well not bother. There's nothing there that even fits the criteria we gave the agents. Why do these idiots think we tell them what we want, if they are then going to send details of houses that don't match at all?" She gave me the names of the estate agents she was referring to, and then continued, "By all means have a look yourself, but unless there's something I've missed, we'd better hope for a more useful selection tomorrow."

"I'll just have a very quick glance then. When I go out to do a bit of late shopping in a minute, I'll get the latest local paper, and see if there's anything in there, or any agents we missed on Saturday. If there are, I'll have the brochures sent to you as well.

"Fine. How did the day go?"

"Pretty well, thanks." I gave her a quick run-down of my talk with the MD, and asked her how she felt about corporate entertaining.

"Oh, I'd love to be doing that again. I think that apart from things we do together," she gave a little giggle, "there's nothing I enjoy more than preparing a really good meal, particularly if the firm is going to pick up the bill. And I also like the idea of the company making some contribution towards furnishing, as we'd need an extra large good quality dining table, and extra chairs and settees. Will you find out how many people we would be expected to entertain at a time? It'll also mean we need a house big enough to accommodate such a dining table and so on. Will you also ask if we are expected to put people up overnight, and if so, how many? I don't mind doing it at all, provided we have the space."

"I hadn't thought much about any of that. I think it would be better if you were here, then you could talk to the MD yourself." I laughed at this, but Sally immediately responded:

"You think you're joking, but I bet other wives talk to him — or to his wife — to find out what's what, particularly when they are first involved in this. Would you like to talk to him — or his wife — and, if they want to, and you think it's a good idea, I'll come earlier on Friday, and meet him — or her. Have a think about it, and let me know. But, when you do mention me, for goodness sake don't tell them we only met last Friday, they'll think we're both mad."

"I'll just say that you are the lady who has graciously agreed to do me the honour of becoming my wife, and if they do ask how long I've known you, I'll be suitably vague, and say 'quite a while now' and explain that I didn't want anyone to know about you in case we parted company, and everyone would think me so stupid for losing such a prize."

"That sounds good. OK then, go and shop, and I await your later phone call. Oh, did you find what I put in your sponge bag?"

"No, I haven't opened it. I've a separate set of shaving gear and so on that I use for travelling, and as there was nothing in it that needed to dry off, then it's just as it was when I left you. What have you put there?"

"Go and look. You might like to have it with you when you phone later."

"All right, I'll do that. Speak to you later then, bye for now."

I went and looked in my sponge bag, and there was a new tube of lubricating jelly.


At about a quarter past ten, I finished the work I had been doing, and began to prepare myself for my phone call to Sally. Not that it took much preparation besides getting undressed, and lying comfortably on the bed — thank goodness I had a phone extension in the bedroom — making ready a handkerchief to avoid untoward stains on the bed, opening the tube of jelly Sally had given me, and putting the pair of Sally's perfumed panties next to me.

I dialled the number I now wanted to dial more then I have ever wanted to dial a number before, and then lay back, wedging the phone between my ear and the pillow, so that both hands were free. It was answered immediately.

"Hello, my lovely man, I'm lying on the bed, waiting for you, just as I said I would be."

"Good, well I'm coming into your bedroom now, and I look at you lying there, your legs apart. You look magnificent as always. Just for a moment I stand there in rapt admiration watching the rise and fall of your beautiful breasts as you breathe. I notice that just the very fact of my watching you has caused your pussy lips to open slightly, and I can see sparkles of light where the bedside lamp is reflected by the drops of your love juices that bedew it. But this is no time for just standing and watching. I start to remove my clothes, not for a second taking my eyes off you. I look at your long shapely legs, waiting to welcome me between them; I look at your gently heaving breasts, waiting to be licked sucked and then milked; I look at your luscious lips, begging to be kissed; I look again at your opening pussy waiting for my lips, my tongue and then my cock; and then I look at your eyes, which are watching me. As I finally remove my pants, the last item of clothing I'm wearing, and reveal my cock standing out from me, fully erect and throbbing with desire, I notice your eyes move from my face to look at it, and you lick your lips in anticipation."

"Oh, yes, Peter, come to me, my love, kiss me, lick me and fuck me." Sally whispered into the phone.

"I will, my darling. I walk over to the bed where you are lying, and standing alongside you, I bend over and move my mouth to yours, not pressing against you, but lightly licking your lips, which seem so warm and welcoming."

"They are, they are."

"Now I move down to the bottom of the bed, and climb onto it, and then crawl upwards towards you. I crawl up until I can lean over and take first one, and afterwards the other of your nipples in my mouth. I lick each one, and then suck it hard, and instantly I feel each one become harder, and fully erect."

"They're hard, now, and longing for you, but my pussy wants you more."

"While I have been sucking your breasts, my cock has just been grazing against your pussy, and when I look down, I see that it is now fully open, all its juicy pink interior open to me. I cannot resist its invitation any longer, so I kneel between your legs, and my face approaches your pussy. I put my tongue out so that just its tip licks across the sides of the opening to your treasures. Your juices are flowing freely, and I lap at them, such sweetness, and then my tongue seeks the lower area of this delicious opening, and I push my tongue as hard as I can into the entrance to your vagina,"

"Tongue-fuck me Peter, I love it when you do."

"I pull my tongue out of you, and then push it back in again, and keep on doing this for a little while, but I feel a need to move higher up, and pleasure your clitoris, so keeping my tongue pressed firmly against you, I slide it upwards until it almost reaches your clit. When I reach it, I give it the lightest flick with my tongue that I can, and carry on flicking it gently, knowing how you like it."

By this time, my cock was like a rod of iron, and I squeezed a generous amount of the jelly over it, and then smoothed it all over with my hand. As I continued talking to Sally, my hand just lightly stroked up and down my cock, giving me delicious feelings, but not rushing me towards an orgasm. I could hear that she was starting to breathe heavily, and so just as I would if I had been with her, I moved on.

"I purse my lips around your clitoris, and suck it into my mouth, where my tongue can continue to flick rapidly across it, but more firmly than before. With one hand, I reach down below my mouth, and push a finger deep into your pussy, which clenches around it in welcome."

"No, Peter, not your finger, I want your cock in my cunt, please, please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.