Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

After a few minutes, Sally put her hand between us, and took hold of my cock which had, by now, lost most of its hardness, and said, "I think that it's time that I gave this the special treatment that I've been promising. Come and lie near the edge of the bed, Peter."

She got out of the bed, and I moved over towards the edge. She took off the bedside table the tube of lubricating jelly, and also the butt plug that she had used on me last night, and which I now noticed she had washed when she went into the bathroom. The thought of being masturbated, and the sight of her taking the plug, which I expected that she was going to use on me again, was enough to bring me to a full erection straight away.

"Would you rather lie down flat, as you are now, or would you prefer to sit up a bit so that you can watch me better?" Sally asked me.

"I think I'd prefer to sit up a bit and watch you." So I moved a bit further up the bed, so that my head rested against the padded head-board.

"Lift your knees up for me, so that I can reach where this is going," she said, taking the plug in her hand, and then spreading onto it a liberal coating of the jelly.

When I raised my legs, she immediately put her mouth to my bottom and first licked around my rear entrance and then started to press her tongue right in the centre of it. When she felt me start to relax so that she as able to push her tongue a little way into me, she replaced her tongue with the finger that had been used to spread jelly on the plug. Her finger being so well lubricated, easily slipped inside me, and had the effect of hardening my erection as well as giving me the most delicious sensations.

Then she fucked her finger in and out of me twenty or thirty times, before she removed it and immediately slipped the plug into me, which to my surprise, went in much more easily than previously. It crossed my mind that perhaps the next time I would ask her to use the next size up of plug in me.

"Mmmm, that's made your cock lovely and hard for me. Are you ready to be wanked now, my love?"

"Oh yes, I can hardly wait," I replied.

"Well you needn't wait any more for me to start, but I don't intend to let you just rush madly to your orgasm. I love feeling you coming inside me, and I rather get the impression that you like to be there too. I probably won't be doing this very often, so now that I have the chance, I intend to make the most of it. Just relax, and let me do all the work."

She then took the tube of jelly again, and squeezed out a copious amount onto her hand, and then after putting the tube down, she spread the jelly over both of her hands.

Putting one lubricated hand at the top of my cock, she grasped hold of me, and then slid her hand downwards, pulling my foreskin down with it, so that my knob was fully uncovered. Her other hand then went round my knob, and that too grasped me and then slid down me, so that the whole of my cock was now coated with the jelly from her hands, and the sensation was like being in a tight juicy pussy.

"Do you usually use any lubrication when you are having a wank," she asked.

"I never have before," I replied, "but I think I will do in the future. That feels delicious."

"I'm pleased that you like it," she said, "and I hope you go on liking it. I'm loving the feel of your rigid cock in my hands, and fully intend to give you the wank of your life."

Two or three more times she slid her tight fist down the full length of my rampant cock, and then while one hand remained at the base of it, the other held my knob very lightly and started to rotate round it rather than moving up and down. I couldn't restrain my hips from lifting off the bed, to push myself up into her hands, but she leant her elbows on me to push me back down again.

Then the hand at the top of my cock she held out with her hand flat, and lightly rubbed back and forth across the end of my knob. This sent shivers of sensual pleasure through me. It was a feeling that I had never experienced before.

Removing both hands from me, she let my cock stand freely in the air for a moment or two, and then she began to resume the treatment she had first given me, pushing each hand in turn from my knob to the base of my cock, keeping the foreskin pulled back all the time. It felt as though I was pushing into an endless vagina whose slippery walls gripped me firmly.

Deeper and deeper into this cavern I seemed to be descending, and my knob seemed to be getting bigger and harder with the constant pulling back of its usual cover, and was a bright gleaming pink each time it emerged from her descending hands. The speed of her hands down me was about the same as the speed that I would have fucked it into her cunt when I was making long steady strokes at the beginning of a fuck that I wanted to last a long time, so although the feelings were delicious, I didn't feel as though I was approaching a climax too rapidly, which was no doubt her intention.

Sally then got up from the floor, and climbing on the bed, straddled my legs, and I thought that after all she had decided to fuck me — which I dearly hoped that she would, I was longing to have my cock in her cunt again.

"Oh yes, Sally, fuck me," I said expectantly.

"I will," she said, "But not with my pussy."

She leaned forward until her breasts were on either side of my cock, and then squeezed them together so that I was surrounded by them, and then began to slide backwards and forwards on me. On each backwards stroke, my cock disappeared entirely, and then when she pushed forward my knob appeared, and was pushed towards her mouth, which she opened, not to suck me, but just to press the tip of her tongue into the eye of my cock each time.

The sight of my cock appearing and disappearing between those gorgeous tits, and the feel of her tongue as it tried to enter my cock was incredibly erotic. As well as that, as the lubricating jelly was now spread over her tits, my cock was losing the effect of the lubrication a little, and the increased friction that resulted was starting to drive me towards an orgasm — something that I was beginning to desperately want. Sally had other ideas though.

"I think it's time I relubed," she said, and reaching across for the tube of jelly, she spread another generous helping onto her hands, and then transferred it to my cock in the same way as she had done before. Finally, she wiped her hands all over the valley between her breasts where my cock had recently been nestled.

"That should be better," she said when she had finished, and leaned forward again to squeeze me between her tits.

As she moved backwards and forwards now, there was almost no feeling of friction as I slid smoothly between her tits, even though she was pressing them tightly around me. One thing that I was aware of happening, however, was that her tit-fucking me was causing my arse to tighten and relax in time with her movements to and fro, and this had the effect of making the butt plug just move a little each way inside me, which contributed to the immense pleasure that I was feeling. I started to thrust my hips up to her to increase the movement of my cock between her breasts, and tried to get it between her lips.

"God, Sally, that's wonderful, suck my cock for me."

"Oh, no, Peter, tit-fucking is allowed, but no cock sucking. You might come in my mouth, and I told you that this time I want to see the come shooting out of you. You can fuck my mouth and come in it anytime that you want — except this time. Besides, I think it's time to slow down a bit, the way you are thrusting up and down shows you are getting too near, aren't you?"

"Getting near," I groaned, "but not too near. I couldn't be too near until I come, and I need to come now. Rub me, squeeze me, wank me, please, please, don't make me wait any more, I feel ready to explode."

"Good, that's just how I want you to feel, but it will be a little while yet before I am prepared to give up the pleasure of having your stiff cock in my hands and my tits."

With that, she released my cock from its wonderful captivity between her breasts, and leaned back a little, and then blew a cool stream of air across my knob.

"Just let you cool down a little," she said, "and then I'll start again. Peter, is there anything that you would like me to do that I'm not doing, or do differently? This is the first time I've wanked you, and you may have preferences I don't know about."

"I couldn't wish for anything more than you have already done, extraordinary woman. You've taught me things about masturbation and its pleasures as it is. All I need now, my love, is to come, and I'm reaching the stage where if you won't bring me off, I'll do it myself. So stop stalling, and get wanking." I laughed.

"Oh no you won't," she said, smiling at me, "Nobody but me is going to bring you off, and I'm only going to let you come when I'm good and ready, and when you are too. The more you wait, the better it will be when you come, just you see. I'll take pity on you soon, though, mainly because I want to see you coming."

Once more she knelt at the side of the bed, and again she added more lubrication to her hands, and then recommenced the delicious movements of her hands down the full length of my straining cock keeping my knob fully unpeeled as she did so. The sensation of her oily hands sliding across my knob was incredibly erotic, and I really was becoming desperate to reach a climax and release the pressure that was building up in my balls.

To tantalise me further, Sally now held one hand at the base of my cock, and with the other started to draw her finger nails very gently across the underside of my knob. I was unable to restrain a groan that was a mixture of pleasure and agony, the sensations were so acute, but that did not stop her, nor did I want her to stop.

"I think it's time for you to come now Peter," she said to my delight. "Tell me whether I'm holding you too tightly or not tight enough from now on."

Saying this, she began to slide her hands down the full length of my cock again, but this time more rapidly, then she gripped me firmly in one hand, and began to rub up and down my shaft in the normal wanking motion. She looked up at me to see how I was enjoying her actions as I started to gasp for breath.

"Oh yes, Sally, for God's sake don't stop now, hold me tighter, rub me faster, as fast as you can, oh yes, oh yes, Fuck me, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming Oooooohhhhhhh."

I felt the come boiling in my balls, and then erupt from my cock which Sally held pointed up towards my face, and the first spurts of come landed high up on my chest and the second and third spurts were not much lower down on me. I felt as though the whole of my being was concentrated in my throbbing cock, and Sally continued to pound her fist up and down me, until suddenly I could bear no more.

"Sally, no, no more, my love. It is so sensitive now, it's beginning to hurt." Immediately she stopped, and just pressed my cock upwards against my belly, where the rest of my come spurted and then oozed out of me, forming a puddle just below my navel.

As I was coming down from the ecstatic height to which she had driven me, Sally leaned over me, and began to lick all my come off me. When she had collected most of it in her mouth, she brought her mouth up to mine, and we shared the come that she had licked up. I think that when a man is kissed by a woman whose mouth is full of his come it is a supremely erotic moment, and I loved the feel of our tongues mixing the come with our saliva, before we both swallowed.

Sally then returned to my chest and belly and licked up all the come that was still there, before taking my cock in one hand, and gently squeezing out of it all the come that remained, and licking it off me.

"Lie there, don't move," she said.

I felt so utterly drained I had no intention of moving anywhere, but Sally stood up, and went into the bathroom. I heard her wash her hands, and a minute or so later, she returned with a pair of warm wet flannels and a towel, and she lovingly cleaned all the jelly off my cock and from my balls and between my legs where some of it had found its way. She carefully dried me, and then asked me to lift my legs up, and when I did so, she pulled out from me the plug that was in my bottom. Finally, she wiped all around my anus with a warm flannel, and then dried there too.

She took the flannels and towels back to the bathroom, and when she returned, she didn't get on the bed, but stood beside it.

"Darling, I'm desperately in need of a pee," she said, "but I didn't want to have one while in the bathroom just now in case you wanted to share it — share it in any way you wish."

"I was about to say the same thing to you, my love, or at least I was as soon as I felt I had the strength to stand up without my knees buckling. The come that you just gave me seems to have drained me completely. When I eventually came, I felt as though all of me was concentrated in my cock, and then that all of my strength was shooting out of me. Thank you, my precious darling, that was tremendous."

"Peter, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I really did want to make it something special for you, and I loved doing it, and particularly loved watching you coming and seeing the come spurt out of you. When we have our phone calls, I will be able to see you coming like that, and you will be able to imagine me wanking you, won't you?"

"Indeed I will. I'm sure that our phone calls will help to make the separation more bearable. You mentioned a pee a few moments ago, let's go into the bathroom."

She took my hand, and we walked together into the bathroom.

"How would you like to share?" she asked me.

"I'd love to feel you peeing over my poor abused cock," I replied with a smile, "It might help to bring a little life back into him. What about you?"

"Mmmm that sounds good, and I'd like to feel your pee all over my open pussy, particularly on my clit. Shall I go first? Sit on the loo with your legs well apart."

I did as she bade me, and she then straddled my legs, lowering her pussy until it was almost touching me, and then put her arms around my neck and kissed me, and just as the kiss started, I felt the stream of her pee pour over my cock, down between my legs, and splash off my balls into the pan beneath. Her tongue was deep in my mouth, stroking all around inside, and that, combined with the lengthy stream of warm pee washing over me, started to perform the miracle of raising the dead, as my cock started to twitch back into life.

Her peeing seemed to go on for ages, much to my pleasure, but eventually it ceased, and Sally rose from across me.

"My turn to receive yours now. I think that I would get more benefit from it if we were in the bath, would you mind?"

"Of course not, whatever you think will be best for you."

She got into the bath, lay back and then stretched her legs up so that they lay on the sides of the bath. This had the effect that I think she intended of opening her pussy lips.

"Shall I get in the bath as well, and kneel between your legs?" I asked.

"That would be great," she responded, "I had thought of you peeing from the side of the bath, but if you knelt in the bath it would be even better."

I climbed into the bath, careful not to knock against her legs, and knelt between them. She reached forward and took my slightly revived cock in one hand, and pointed it towards her pussy. With her other hand, she held her pussy lips open as wide as possible.

As soon as I thought that she was ready, I began to pee, and a torrent poured out of me. She quickly adjusted her aim so that the stream of pee was directed so that it splashed against her exposed clitoris, sending visible shivers of pleasure through her. The touch of her hand round my cock, added to the erotic sight of my pee stimulating her clitoris was making my cock thicken in her hand, and by the time my flow of pee stopped, it was visibly starting to erect again, much to my surprise, and the apparent delight of Sally. When my pee finished, she lowered her legs, leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, licking along my shaft, and then laving her tongue round my knob.

"Mmmmm, I didn't expect that you would be stiff again for a while yet, Peter, but I'm not complaining, believe me."

"I didn't expect to be able to rise to the occasion ever again immediately after I'd come, it was such an explosion, and certainly never expected to be ready so quickly. You really do have a remarkable ability to excite me, Sally."

"Good, then let's have a quick shower, and then go back to bed."

"What a delightful prospect."

We got out of the bath, which Sally quickly rinsed down with the shower attachment, and we moved into the shower where the water quickly washed the residual pee off both of us. I then took the soap, and began to rub it over Sally's soft smooth skin. Once there was plenty of soap on her, I used my hands to spread it over her back, and then over her adorable breasts. Her nipples sprang out in arousal, and I made no effort to resist the temptation to bend my head and suck at them.

"That's lovely, Peter, but let me wash you now."

Reluctantly, I lifted my head from her pink peaks, and stood while she washed me. Her hands rubbing over my chest, my back, then in the crack between my buttocks, before she moved to the front of me, and with well soaped hands, washed my, by now, fully erect cock.

"If you don't stop doing that at once, we'll never get as far as the bed before I have it in you again," I said to her.

"Difficult decision, but on balance, I think I'd rather be in bed. Come on then. We'd better dry ourselves and not each other, or we still might not make it, as you're not the only one who wants to have your lovely cock inside my hungry pussy."

She passed me a towel, and as she had suggested, we dried ourselves, and then returned to the bed, where we lay for a little while with our arms around one another.

"I'm not sure that I am yet up to remaining erect for long enough, my sweet, but I think that if I lick you to another come, by then I will be. How would that suit you?"

"Peter, you make the loveliest suggestions, and you really are spoiling me, and I really like it."

"And I love spoiling you, so we are well matched, aren't we? Would it be uncomfortable for you to hold your legs right up against your chest? It would give me much better access to all the licking places down here." I put my hand between her legs.

"I wouldn't think so. Why don't I try it and see. I'm all in favour of anything that makes me more accessible to your tongue, though I must say it has always found my buttons so far. Let me put a pillow under me as well, which will raise me up a bit."

She took one of the pillows, and lifting her bottom off the bed, slid it under herself. Then she drew her knees up to her breasts, placed one hand behind each knee for support, and finally spread her legs apart, showing me her pussy, and the pink rosette just below it.

"How is that?" she asked.

"Wonderful, just what I had hoped for. Do tell me though if it gets too tiring."

I knelt between her spread legs, and once again began to enjoy the taste and texture of her deliciously receptive and responsive pussy.

I started by tonguing the full length of her slit with my tongue hardly making contact with her, but gradually increased the pressure until I was pressing quite firmly into her. In spite of her just having washed herself, including her pussy, she was sopping wet with her love juices as soon as my tongue first made contact with her, and I relished lapping the juices up that flowed so readily from her. But her pussy was not the only thing that was exposed to me with her legs up like this, and it took little effort to bend my head slightly lower, and begin to lick around, and then over her nether hole.

As I licked it, I felt it begin to relax, so I positioned my tongue at the centre of it, and pushed the tip a little way inside.

"Oh yes, Peter, I love your tongue in my arse," she cried, so I pushed it in as far as I could, and then started to tongue-fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.