Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

When I got down to the kitchen, I found that the girls had already done most of the preparation of our evening meal, a salad and sliced ham, so I opened a bottle of wine to go with it. I intended to restrict myself to just one glass of wine, thinking that I didn't want to impair my ability to enjoy Sally later that evening. Perhaps I was being presumptuous assuming that she and I would be making love again later, but I thought that it was extremely likely that we would be doing so.

As soon as we had finished, Angie said, "Why don't we have a coffee now. Daddy, you go in the lounge, and we'll bring it through as soon as it is ready, and while we're making it, Lucy and I will clear up in here so that it's all neat and tidy when Sally gets here. She shouldn't be long now, as it's nearly nine o'clock."

"OK", I replied, "but do you want me to help at all?"

"No", they both replied, "we can do that."

So following instructions, I went and sat in the lounge and waited for my coffee. While waiting, my mind went back over the events since we returned from the exhibition, and much to my pleasant surprise, I felt my cock hardening again. After the efforts of the afternoon and early evening, I thought that it would take much longer before I was ready for action again.

I changed my thoughts to thinking about what I, or rather we, needed by way of a house if we were all to live together.

Clearly we would need at least three or four bedrooms, preferably more so that the girls could have one each, and also have one that they could use as their own sitting room or den or whatever they wanted to call it.

It would be best, I supposed, if we could find somewhere that had an annex or something similar so that the girls could be separated from Sally and me. Rather than living on top of us. That would provide privacy for them and for us, while still having us all living together. I would have to see what Sally thought about such a proposal, as well as to wait and see what was available.

That was about as far as I had got with my ideas when the girls came in with the coffee.

"You looked very thoughtful, Daddy," said Angie as she passed me my cup.

"I was just thinking about what we would need in a house," I said. "Have you two had any more thoughts about it?"

They both thought for a moment or two, and then Lucy said, "If it would make it easier to find what you want, I'm sure that Angie and I could share a bedroom, couldn't we, Angie?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I'd be quite happy to share with Lucy."

"I don't think that will be necessary, and I think that it would be best if you each had your own rooms. What I had been considering was whether we could find somewhere that had sufficient bedrooms so that you could each have your own room, and also have a third room that you could both share — like a private sitting room. That led me on to the idea of a house that had a separate annex, like a granny annex, only not for grannies."

"That sounds super," said Angie, "but wouldn't it be very expensive?"

"I don't really know. We'll have to see what's available, and what the prices are like. I'm completely out of touch with the housing market. Have a look at the brochures that come to Sally next week, and see what you like. For the moment, don't worry about prices, just look for a house that you think would suit us."

Just then I heard the garage door opening, indicating that Sally was back from her golf day, so I got up from my chair, and, going into the kitchen, I arrived there just as she opened the door from the garage.

She had changed out of her golfing clothes that she had been wearing when she left, and was now wearing a blue silk blouse and a lighter blue skirt, but no stockings I noticed. She looked wonderful, and I quickly crossed the kitchen, put my arms round her, and then kissed her. As our lips met, her mouth opened and her tongue was thrust into my mouth, licking against my tongue and teeth.

When we eventually parted, she said, "God, I needed that. Peter, I've missed you today, and," she laughed, "I don't suppose that you have had chance to miss me, have you? No. don't answer that, you can tell me later."

"How was the golf? Did you win?"

"Well, surprisingly, considering that I was thinking about you most of the time, I played a blinder. I suppose that as I was thinking about you, I hadn't the time to worry about my swing or putting, and everything just went on to autopilot and worked beautifully. I beat my opponent six and five, and the team won the match by five games to three, so we were all very pleased."

"Well done, my love, I'm glad that I was of some use to you."

"I hope that you've got the strength left to be a lot more use to me," she said, "or have those two minxes tired you out?"

"I don't know what you mean," I smiled. "As for having any strength left, I am quite sure that even if I didn't, you could arouse me anyway. Do you want anything getting in from the car?"

"Oh, thanks, could you just bring in my bag from the back seat of the car. I've put my trolley battery on charge, and the clubs and the trolley can stay in the car for the time being."

"OK. The girls are in the lounge having a coffee."

"I'll go through to them, but I think I'll have something a little stronger than coffee. Don't be long, will you?"

I fetched her bag from the car, and locked the door to the garage behind me, before going through to the lounge, where the girls were giving Sally an account of the exhibition that we had visited earlier.

"I'm just having a long gin and tonic, Peter, would you like one, or something else? There are most things in the cabinet."

"Actually, I'd like another coffee if you don't mind."

"Of course not, have whatever you want."

"I'll make it for you Daddy," said Angie.

"And I'll help her," said Lucy, and both girls went through to the kitchen.

"How did you enjoy your day, Peter?" Sally asked.

"Well the exhibition wasn't quite my cup of tea, but the girls seemed to enjoy it, and that's the main thing. We had quite a pleasant meal at a pub on the way there. By the way, I take it that you've eaten at the Golf Club, haven't you?"

"Yes, we all had a meal together afterwards. Never mind the exhibition, have you had an enjoyable afternoon since you got back here? I don't want the details, just to know that all went well."

"I'll tell you anything that you want to know, Sally, but later when we are alone. For the present I will just say that I had a wonderful time with two deliciously sensual young ladies."

"Good," she said, "I hope that the rest of your day will be as enjoyable. I have no doubt that both of them will be dying to tell me all about everything that happened, so there's really no need for you to do so, unless you want to."

Just at that point, the girls came back in, Angie carrying a tray on which were two cups and saucers and a jug of milk, and Lucy a jug of coffee.

"We made enough for you as well, Sally," said Angie, "But if you don't want it, I expect that Peter could drink it all."

"And we thought that we would go upstairs now, and leave you two to talk about whatever you want to talk about," added Lucy. "What time were you thinking of for breakfast tomorrow, Mummy?"

"You and Angie can get yours whenever you want, as long as you don't make any noise. I may well have a lie in so I would appreciate not being disturbed too early," replied Sally. "Peter, what time tomorrow were you thinking of leaving?"

"About mid-afternoon, if that would be all right with you."

"Whenever suits you, as far as I am concerned, and also the girls, I expect. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Would you like to stay and go back early on Monday morning?"

"I'd love to, but I have quite a bit of work to do before I go in on Monday, so I really do need to be back reasonably early so that I can get it done tomorrow. Otherwise, I would have loved to stay with you all until Monday."

"We're off then," said Lucy, and both girls came and kissed me good night, and then kissed Sally.

"That was thoughtful of them, to leave us alone," I said.

"Yes, wasn't it. I think they are both good kids and I think that they are aware that we haven't much time to spend together. Besides, they have had you to themselves all afternoon, the lucky things. I know that I said that I didn't want the details of what happened this afternoon, but one thing I would like to ask if I may."

"Ask away," I said, "I told you that I would tell you anything that you wanted to know."

"Well, before you came here, they asked me if I thought that it would be all right to ask you if they could put a dildo into your bottom, and I wondered if they did, and, if you said 'Yes', whether you liked it?"

"They told me they had asked you, and your reply that any man who put his cock into a woman's bottom ought to be prepared for the same treatment..."

"Oh, they didn't blackmail you like that, did they?"

"No, they only told me that after I had agreed to their suggestion. I must say, that I think you're right though. In fact, they were concerned that I was only saying 'Yes' to please them, and I had to assure them that that was not the case. So they did take away my virginity, and yes, I did enjoy it. I must admit I found it a little strange at first, but then found it very stimulating. It seemed to make my cock harder than usual. Are you proposing doing the same thing to me?"

"Would you like me to?"

"I think so, yes, if it would please you to do so, but if the idea doesn't appeal to you, then I can certainly do without it."

"Let's finish this coffee, and then go upstairs to find out, shall we?"

"That sounds like an offer I would never want to refuse. Do you think that there is enough milk left in this jug for any drinks we might want before we come down in the morning."

"I'll fill it up when I go through to put the burglar alarm on. Will you turn the lights off in here, Peter, while I do that?"

I turned the lights off, and waited at the bottom of the stairs until Sally came through from the kitchen.

She started up the stairs, and I followed, once more being treated to the exquisite sight of the movement of her bottom as she walked up the stairs. I yearned to feel her, and this time, unlike the previous night, I felt sufficiently emboldened to put my hands forward to clasp the beautiful globes of her bottom.

As soon as she felt my hands on her, Sally stopped moving up the stairs, and instead stood still, pressed her bottom back into my hands, moved it from side to side, and made a murmuring of pleasure.

Then she turned her head round, and whispered, "Peter, my love, I've been waiting ever since I left this morning to feel your hands on me again. Please put them under my skirt so that I can feel you nearer me, and keep them there until we are in the bedroom."

Needless to say, I was delighted to do as she wished, and quickly slid my hands down her legs, and then up again until only the thin fabric of her panties separated my hands from her gorgeous bottom. With her skirt lifted, I was able to admire her wonderfully shapely legs, and I was unable to resist leaning forward to kiss her pantie-covered bottom.

She seemed to quiver with pleasure when she felt my lips against her, and then whispered, "Peter, if you keep doing that, we won't get to the bedroom, and I'm sure that the girls will hear me when I come, I feel as though I'm almost there now. For God's sake, let's get upstairs so that I can feel your hands on me, and your tongue and cock inside me."

With that she started to move up the stairs again, assisted by a push from me, as I was equally impatient to be shut away in private with her, so that we could enjoy each other again.

When we reached the bedroom, as soon as I had closed the door behind me and she had put the milk down, she flung her arms round me and pressing her lips to mine, she thrust her tongue into my mouth, at the same time staring to unbutton my shirt and undo the belt of my trousers.

While she was doing this, my hands were undoing the buttons of her blouse, and then I reached behind her to undo the catch of her bra. As soon as it was undone, my hands came between us, first to stroke her glorious breasts, and then to gently squeeze them, and to flick each of her nipples with my fingers.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, and lowered it to her breasts, and began to suck on her nipples, which were already firm and erect. This also gave me the opportunity to undo the fastener on her skirt which fell to the floor. I slid my hand between her legs, and found that the material of her panties was soaked with her love juices. But it wasn't my hand I wanted there, so I gently pushed her backwards towards the bed.

"Let me undress you first, my darling," she said, and finished undoing my belt and then the button at the top of my trousers, followed by lowering my zip.

As she was doing this, I shrugged off my shirt, and kicked off my shoes. I stepped out of my trousers as they fell to the floor, and Sally then slipped my pants down my legs. She immediately took my rigid cock into her warm welcoming mouth. I could happily have let her suck me to a climax there and then, but, feeling the need to conserve my resources which had been considerably reduced by the afternoon's activities, I put my hands under her shoulders, and lifted her up. I then lowered her back to the bed. I was about to kneel between her open legs, when I realised for the first time that she was again wearing the panties that I had bought for her.

"Did you put these panties on again specially for me?" I asked.

"Of course I did, my darling man, and because I like them. When I came up to clean my teeth after breakfast this morning, I rinsed them out and put them over the radiator to dry, so that I could take them with me today, and then when I had showered after playing, I put them on again."

"Thank you, my love. Could I ask a favour before I start to lick you, because I might then forget. Would you mind not washing them tomorrow, and could I take them with me when I leave tomorrow afternoon?"

"Of course you can take them with you, as long as I can have them back to wash and wear sometime later."

At that, I bent between her legs, and noticed that there was even more wet area showing where the panties covered her pussy than there had been before. I was tempted to bring her to her first climax through the panties, but decided that I wanted to feel the full soft wetness of her pussy, so I reached forward and drew the panties down her legs, and then I leaned forward, and began to lick the inner sides of her thighs.

"Peter, please don't tease me and make me wait. I need to come now," she almost cried, and thrust herself up to my mouth, and then reached down to hold open her pussy lips for me.

I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips, and searched for the entrance to her vagina. As soon as I had found it, I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could, and then withdrew, but without losing contact with her, and then licked upwards until I was licking her aroused clitoris.

Remembering how she had liked to be licked on the first occasion that I had done so, I pressed hard against her, and then sucked her clitoris between my lips, and while sucking it, I stroked my tongue rapidly back and forth across its sensitive head.

Very quickly, she started to buck against me, and to gasp for breath. So wanting to make this first orgasm as good as I could, I pushed first my index finger into her pussy, then my second finger as well, and my third finger was then able to stroke and press against her bottom opening.

In time with my licking and sucking of her clit, I now started to fuck my fingers in and out of her. I could feel that the combined effect of all these stimuli was having the desired effect of bringing her rapidly to a climax, so I put my other hand onto her tummy, just above her pussy, so that I could hold her down, and, I hoped, prevent her from dislodging me when she came.

"Oh yes Peter, that's wonderful, I'm coming, I'm coming."

With that I felt her inner walls clasp my fingers inside her so tightly that I was unable to continue fucking her with them, and she slammed her pussy up to my mouth. If I hadn't been holding her with my free hand, I would most certainly have lost contact with her, but as it was, I was able to keep licking and sucking at her clit all through her climax, only slowing slightly to allow her to savour her orgasm, before renewing my efforts in order to take her straight into another one. Her grip on my fingers inside her loosened after the intensity of her orgasm passed.

So while I continued to lick her clitoris, I withdrew my fingers, and then reaching lower, I stroked all around and over her secret entrance, and then slid one finger into her bottom. This seemed to be all the trigger that was needed to initiate her second climax, as she immediately began to gasp for breath again, and move her pussy up and down to my licking.

"Yes, my love, fuck my bottom, lick me suck me," she gasped, "Oh God, I'm coming again, fuck my arse, suck, suck, yes, yes Oooohhhhhhh."

Her bottom seemed to be sucking my finger into her, and her hips rose off the bed and her legs lifted to wrap themselves round me. Then her whole body went rigid at the moment of orgasm which rippled through her.

As she throbbed and thrust against me, as soon as I knew that her orgasm was fully upon her, I stood and positioned the knob of my cock against the entrance to her throbbing cunt, and then slid its full length into her. I didn't fuck her, but just revelled in the sensations of her climax squeezing me.

She reacted to my entrance by pushing her hips up towards me, so that I was embedded as deeply as possible inside her. It was several seconds before her body relaxed, and flopped back to the bed, with her legs collapsing limply to the floor again. I remained where I was, and then leaned forward to kiss her.

Her mouth opened to me, and her tongue searched for mine, and licked it, and then sucked my tongue into her mouth. The feeling of having my tongue sucked into her mouth, just as my cock was being sucked into her pussy was indescribably erotic, and I could not refrain from starting to slide my cock outwards and then back deep inside her.

Even though she had just had two orgasms, she immediately began to respond to my movements. She wrapped her legs around my back, and drawing her mouth away from mine, she said urgently, "Oh Peter, oh yes, fuck me and make me come again, you darling."

That was exactly what I intended to do, and after sliding in and out of her juicy pussy several times, I leaned all my weight forward so that I was pressed firmly against her clitoris, and then just rocked to and fro very slightly. This provided only a small amount of stimulation to me, so I would be unlikely to come, but at the same time provided all that was needed to bring this exquisite woman rapidly towards another climax.

To add to her pleasure, I bent my head to her glorious breasts, and sucked on first one nipple, and then the other. At first I sucked gently, but as I felt her approaching the crisis, I sucked harder, and then while still resting most of my weight on my elbows, I took one breast in each hand, and began to milk them.

"Oh yes, yes, milk me Peter, fuck me, oh my darling, I'm coming again, fuck me harder, as hard as you can."

At that, I began to move in her as fast and as hard as I could, knowing that it would not take long to trip her over the edge, and that I could hold myself back for the short time that was likely to be necessary, as I didn't want to come myself yet.

"Yes, Yes," she shouted. "Oh my love, ooooohhhhh, my cunt's on fire, you darling," and with that, she bucked her hips as high off the bed as she could, and clamped her legs around me, so that I was completely unable to move.

Her whole body went rigid, including the muscles inside her pussy, which tightened around my cock most deliciously. I could feel the whole of her insides throbbing round me as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. Unable to move, I just remained with my cock pressed as deeply into the furnace of her cunt as I could, and waited for the storm to pass.

Quite suddenly, the whole of her body relaxed. The grip on my cock loosened, and her legs fell away from my waist and flopped to the floor.

Very quickly Sally recovered from her orgasm, and lifting her head from the bed, she smiled at me and said, "I thought while I was out today that I might have imagined how good you are with your tongue and your cock, but you've made me realise that I didn't remember just how good you are. That was delicious. Come up here on the bed, and hold me for a minute or two while I get my breath back."

I stood up, and she moved herself over so that she lay full length on the right hand side of the bed. I climbed on and lay on my left side next to her. She lifted her head, and I put my left arm under her, and my right arm over her, holding her adorably smooth, shapely, sensuous body next to me. In spite of still having a solid erection, I was in no hurry to fuck this wonderful woman, she felt so right just lying in my arms.

"Peter," she said, "it somehow feels as though here in your arms is where I belong. I feel so safe and at peace here."

"So do I," I replied. "I was just thinking how right you feel in my arms."

"Mmm," she agreed, "Lift your hips off the bed, so that I can slide my right leg under you, and then I can feel that lovely cock inside me again."

I needed no second invitation for such an enticing proposal, and when her leg went under me, my cock was just in the right position so that with only a slight adjustment of our positions, I was able to penetrate again her sumptuously juicy cunt. I put my right arm behind her to pull her even closer, and she put her left leg over me to achieve the same effect.

"That feels wonderful," she said. "Welcome home again," and to accompany these words she flexed her interior muscles and squeezed me as she had done the previous night, tightening them first round the base of my cock, and then in a milking action, moving the tightness up to the head.

"Sally, my dearest woman, that is exquisite. I don't know how you manage to do it, but if you do it very much more, I'm going to be unable to stop myself from coming, and I would rather wait a while before I do — unless, that is you want to milk me to a climax now."

"I'd love to milk you, but I'm quite happy to wait a while if that is what you prefer."

"Just for the moment, I'd like to lie inside you, and just be able to hold you, and stroke you gently, like this," I said, and gently stroked her hair, and then her back.

Her skin under my fingers felt like the softest velvet, and to accompany the stroking, I pulled my head slightly away, and then bent it to her breasts, so that I could trace with my tongue round her pinky brown areolae, before flicking it across her hardening nipples, which I then softly sucked.

"Oh yes, sweet man." And she stroked my back with one hand, and with the other pulled my head firmly against her breasts, "Oh Peter, I do love being with you, being loved by you, loving you, and loving with you." Again, her pussy squeezed my cock, but this time, I think it was less deliberate than before, and more to emphasize what she was saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.