Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"Daddy," said Angie, "Could I have your cock in my bottom, do you think? I loved it when you came there last week."

"And so did I," I replied, "And I'd love to have it in you there again. What about you, Lucy?"

"I just had you coming in me," said Lucy, "I think it's only fair that Angie decides this time."

"I've got a suggestion," I said, "If Angie lies face down on top of you Lucy, the two of you will have each others breasts to pleasure, and I will have two pussies, and then I could finish off in Angie's bottom. How about that? You'd have to lie with your bottoms near the edge of the bed, though. Would you like to try it? If it's uncomfortable, just say, though."

It sounds good to me," said Lucy.

"And me," added Angie.

Lucy moved back to the bed, and lay so that her bottom was just at the edge of the bed, and Angie was going to lie on her, when I remembered that she might need lubrication if I was going into the back door.

"Have you got any K-Y jelly here, Angie?"

"Yes, I'll get it."

She went to the chest of drawers, and came back with a tube of the jelly, and then lay on top of Lucy. I decided that it might be best to lubricate her bottom now, to avoid any awkward hiatus later. I squeezed some of the jelly onto my finger, and then spread it over her lovely rosette. I squeezed out some more, and pushed my finger into her, spreading the jelly inside her.

"Good," I said, "that'll be ready for me now, when you want me there."

The girls were kissing each other, when I knelt down between their legs, to be confronted by the erotic sight of two delicious pussies, one on top of the other. I started by sliding my tongue up and down Lucy's pussy, and then did the same for Angie.

Back to Lucy, and while I licked her pussy, I slid my middle finger into Angie's vagina, and slowly moved it in and out. I think that both girls were finding the situation highly erotically charged, for both seemed to respond to whatever I did very rapidly. Lucy's pussy was quickly oozing with her juices, which I readily lapped from her pussy.

I pushed my tongue as far into her vagina's entrance as I could, moving it back and forth, before moving up to her clit, and staring to lick it quite firmly. When she started to press back towards me, I took her clit in my mouth and sucked gently on it. Wanting to try to arouse both girls simultaneously, I moved my finger from Angie's pussy to Lucy's, and my tongue to Angie's. Now it was Lucy's turn to be finger fucked, and Angie's to be licked and sucked.

"Daddy," begged Lucy, "put two fingers in me, I like it better than just one."

I put two in as requested, and began to fuck her with them. Angie's pussy was enjoying my oral attentions, and when I commenced to suck, and nibble on her clit, she began to moan with pleasure.

"Oh yes Daddy, suck my clit, that's wonderful."

Meanwhile, Lucy was gripping my fingers tightly with her pussy, and I could hear that both girls were beginning to breathe unevenly. I stood up, and placing the knob of my cock against the entrance to Lucy's vagina, I pushed forward, and slid smoothly into her, until the root of my cock was pressed against her pussy lips.

I stayed still for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her pussy welcoming me into its depths, and then began to move an inch or two in and out of her, at the same time, I pushed two fingers into Angie's pussy, and started to finger-fuck her.

The feeling of having my cock squeezed by Lucy's vagina as I withdrew from her, and then it relaxing as I pressed back into her, combined with the feeling of Angie doing the same thing to my fingers was exquisite. If I hadn't already come that afternoon, I think that I would have exploded almost immediately, so intense were the sensations.

Lucy was heaving against me, as at the depth of each stroke I was able to press against her clit, and slide my knob over her cervix.

"Daddy," shouted Lucy, "Daddy, I'm nearly coming, fuck me harder, fuck my cunt as hard as you can, oh yes oh that's, that's so, so gooooood, I'm Coming Daddy, squeeze my tits Angie, Harder, Milk me, Oh, Oh, Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

I felt her pussy clench round my cock as she came. I wanted to put my cock straight into Angie, but didn't want to withdraw from Lucy until the throes of her orgasm had started to subside, but as soon as she relaxed her tight internal grip on my cock, I felt it was all right to do so. I withdrew my cock from one pussy, and slipped it straight into the one just above.

I hadn't had my cock in either of the girl from behind, and the sensations were quite different, and I think that my considering of the differences helped me to refrain from coming. I had been finger-fucking Angie all the time that my cock was in Lucy, and her reaction when my cock slid into her showed that she too was not far from her climax.

To help me penetrate her as deeply as possible, I reached forward to put my hands on her shoulders, and as I pushed forward, I pulled her back towards me. Just as she had done to my fingers, she gripped my cock tightly as I withdrew, and then relaxed to allow me to thrust deep into her juicy vagina.

"God, Daddy, you're so deep in me, that's so lovely, fuck me hard like that."

As she asked, I made my strokes more forceful, hammering into her, so that our pubic areas crashed together at the end of each stroke. I took my right hand off her shoulder, and rubbed it over the secret hole between her bottom cheeks which was fully exposed to my lustful gaze.

I then pushed the finger into her well lubricated hole, where it was gripped firmly by her anal sphincter muscle. Because of the lubrication though, I was easily able to slide it in and out of her, as I continued to slide my cock furiously in and out of her pussy.

"Daddy, I'm nearly coming, put your cock in my bum before I do, fuck my bum with your cock now Daddy, please Daddy."

What a wonderful request to receive from my darling daughter, and my cock came out of her pussy, and slid gently straight into her oily bottom. This was the third hole that my cock had been in, in the space of only a few minutes, and it was by far the tightest.

The whole length of my shaft was being massaged by the walls around it, and as I plumbed the depths of her, I knew that it would not be long before I came in her, but I was also sure that Angie was very close as well. Beginning with short slow strokes, I very soon began long deep strokes in and out of her tight bum, and she began to buck and shake against me.

"Oh yes, yes, Daddy, now fuck me hard and make me come, I'm almost there."

Immediately I increased the pace at which I was entering and retreating from her, and at the depth of each stroke it was a wonderful feeling to press against the beautiful smooth globes of her bottom.

"I'm coming Daddy, fuck me, fill me with your come, fuck my arse Daddy, yes, yes, oh, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming yes, yes, now, Daddy, NOW. Ooooooaaaaaahhhh."

These sounds of ecstasy emanating from my gorgeous daughter as she absorbed the length of my cock in her arse, triggered my climax, and I felt the boiling come shoot up my cock to spurt deep in her bowels. When she felt me coming, Angie let out a final cry of delight, and went almost entirely rigid, shaking only as each spurt of my come splashed inside her.

I collapsed forward against her, my knees suddenly unable to support me any more, and as I lay there against her, feeling the soft smoothness of her adorable body shuddering from the tremors of passion that were enveloping her, I felt that I was the most fortunate man in the world.

My own beautiful daughter lying under me, under her, a beautiful young woman who had adopted me as her Daddy, and in all probability, I should be making love with, and sleeping with, yet a third superb woman. What more could a man possibly want?

At last, Angie's grip on my cock slackened, and my cock slipped out of her, so I stood up, moved to one side, and lay on the bed next to my adorable darlings.

"Oh Daddy, that was wonderful," said Angie. "It felt quite different from when you fucked me face to face, not better though, just different. You ought to try it like that, Lucy."

"Mmm," said Lucy, "I'd like that. Will you fuck me from behind next time, Daddy?"

"Of course I will, my darling, you know that I'll always do whatever I can to please both of you."

"Daddy?" said Angie rather tentatively.

"Yes, my little angel, is something the matter?"

"Not the matter, no, it was just something that I was wondering about. When you were making love with Lucy, not just now but the time before..."

"Yes, what about it?" I asked.

"Well," Angie continued, "When you were about to come, I pushed my finger into your bottom, and I wondered if you enjoyed it, in fact we both would like to know?"

"Both of you? Had you talked about putting a finger in me before we started this afternoon, or did you talk about it when I went for a pee?"

"We'd talked about seeing if you would like it a few days ago when Angie said how lovely it was having your cock in her bottom, do you mind?"

"No, of course I don't mind. To answer your question, though, I did enjoy it. It seemed to make my cock even harder, just as I was coming. In fact I loved it, even though it was a bit of a shock at the time, and felt rather strange. I'd never had anything there before you know, I'm not as experienced as you two."

We all laughed at this.

"Well," said Lucy, "we wanted to know if you liked it, because if you didn't, we wouldn't do it again, but if you did, we thought that you might like even more to have a dildo in you. What do you think?"

I was a bit taken aback at this suggestion and my immediate reaction was to refuse in no uncertain terms at first, but both girls looked so excited at the idea, that I felt that I ought to think a bit about before deciding.

"What made you think of that?" I asked, playing for time while I thought about it.

"We both love having a cock in our bottom, or a dildo," said Angie. "At first it felt a bit strange, but very soon it became a wonderful feeling. Not as good as having it in our pussy, but delicious in a different way. Anyway, you know that because you have already seen and felt how much we like it. We thought that you might like it as much as we do. Would you like to try?"

"Please say yes, Daddy," added Lucy. "Why don't you try a small butt plug first like we started with. And then if you do get to like it, we could gradually increase the size, until you could take a full sized dildo. And then..." she hesitated.

"And then what?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea where this was leading, but I wanted to hear them say it to me.

"And then we could fuck you, Daddy," said Angie, her eyes sparkling, "We've got a full size strap-on dildo and one of us would fuck you in the bottom while you were in the other one, either in her bottom or in her pussy."

"That sounds deliciously naughty and quite wonderful," I said, meaning it. Now that I had had a little time to get used to the idea, it was becoming quite appealing, and I was certainly prepared to try it. I remembered how Angie's finger had felt when she pushed it into me, and provided it wasn't too uncomfortable, the idea of something larger and longer, made me very excited. "When do you want to start my training?" I asked.

"Why not now, we've got a suitable sized plug ready for you," said Angie.

"You were sure I would say yes then."

"Not sure, no," added Lucy, "But we thought that you would, and we wanted to be ready if you did. Would you like to try it now?"

"I'd rather wait for a little while," I said, "I've only just had a wonderful come, and I need a little time to recover," They both looked disappointed. "But I would like to try it before we finish this evening." That cheered them both up, and I realised just how much they were looking forward to training me to accept anal sex.

"We will be very gentle with you, Daddy." said Angie.

"Yes, Daddy, we'll make sure that you are well lubricated before we stretch you a little," added Lucy.

"What about a quick drink, then," I suggested, "and then you can begin my initiation. Perhaps a cup of tea would fortify me for the ordeal ahead." I laughed, and they both laughed with me. And then Angie hopped off the bed and went and put the kettle on, and made a cup of tea for all of us.

While we were drinking our tea, I was thinking about what I had let myself in for, and beginning to look forward to it more and more, when a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"Is the proposal to initiate me into receiving anal sex entirely yours," I asked, "Or is it Sally's suggestion?"

"It was our idea in the first place," said Lucy, "but we did discuss it with Mum to see what she thought of it. If she had thought it was a bad idea, we decided that we might push a finger in you, but not suggest anything more. Do you mind that we talked to her about it?"

"Not at all, my darlings, I don't expect you to have any secrets from Sally, and I can't think of anyone better to advise you, not just about sexual things, but anything else for that matter. What did she say to you when you told her of your idea? Obviously she approved."

"She said that we ought to see how you liked having a finger there when you were coming," said Angie, "and if you seemed to like it, then we should suggest what we have done."

"And did she say how she thought I would react?" I enquired.

"She said that she thought that you would enjoy the finger in the first place, and would want to proceed as we have described," answered Lucy. "She said that she thought that you would realise how much we enjoyed being bum-fucked — that is the word she used — and would probably want to try it for yourself once you had got used to the idea. Besides, she also said that any man who wanted to push his cock in a lady's bottom ought to be prepared to accept the same thing himself. Not a cock of course, we don't think you're gay, but an artificial cock."

"She also said," added Angie, "that if we asked you, it would be most unlikely that you would refuse us. Daddy, you're not just saying 'Yes' because we asked, are you? Just as you said to me that you didn't want me to do anything just because you had asked, we don't want you to do it just because we asked."

"It's very kind of you to say that," I responded, "but I really would like to try it. I was a bit disconcerted at first when you suggested it, but now I've got used to the idea, I can't wait to try it. Shall we start then? What have you got to start me off with? Nothing too large I hope. Remember, I'm an anal virgin you know."

"You were a double anal virgin when we met in the hotel, Daddy," said Angie with a smile, "Both giving and receiving, and as I took your giving virginity, we thought that Lucy ought to have the chance to take your receiving cherry. This is what she'll use." Angie went to the bedside cabinet, and opening the drawer took out a plug similar to the one that Sally had shown me the night before, but much thinner. This was only about half an inch in diameter. I say 'only', even so, I began to wonder what I had let myself in for, and whether I would be able to take it in me comfortably.

"What position do you want me in the first time?" I asked, rather tentatively.

"It's up to you, really," replied Lucy, "Either on your hands and knees, or else lying on your back with your knees in the air. The second way, you will be able to see what is happening, but otherwise, there isn't much to choose."

"I'll lie on my back then, I've always been lazy," I said, trying to sound braver than I felt just at this moment.

"Let's get you well lubed up first," said Angie, and removing the top of the tube of K-Y jelly, squeezed some out onto her finger. I lifted my legs, and felt the cool smoothness of the jelly come in contact with my anus. Angie spread it round the entrance, and then gently pressed her finger inside me to spread more of the jelly inside. Then she squeezed a little onto the plug that Lucy was holding, and Lucy spread it over the surface.

"Are you ready, then Daddy?" asked Lucy. "Don't tense up. If you're tense, it won't go in so easily, but if you relax, you'll find that this one will slide in ever so smoothly. The best thing is to push as if you were on the loo, that will help to open your sphincter. If you squeeze though, as if you were trying to stop going, it will close the muscle tight."

I tried to follow her instructions, pushing as if I was having a shit, and I felt the end of the plug against me, and then quite smoothly, and, to my surprise, painlessly, it slid into me.

"There you are, Daddy, it's all inside you. What does it feel like?" asked Angie.

"Not as uncomfortable as I had expected, in fact not uncomfortable at all. It does feel as though I want to go to the loo, though."

"That's how it always feels the first time or two, that will pass, though. Why don't you just fuck it in and out a bit Lucy?" Lucy did as Angie suggested, and I could feel the plug sliding in and out of my bottom, a feeling that was not at all unpleasant.

"Your cock seems to like it," said Lucy, and looking down I could see my cock standing rigidly to attention. "I'm going to let go of it when it is half way into you," she added, "Just squeeze your muscles as if trying to prevent yourself from going to the loo when I say."

I prepared myself, "Now!" she said, and I squeezed as instructed, and felt the plug sucked back into me.

"Very good, Daddy," said Angie, "I think we ought to try you with something slightly bigger, don't you, Lucy?"

"Yes, I agree," said Lucy, although we took time to get used to the smaller ones, Daddy is a grown man, and probably passes turds much bigger than this without any difficulty."

She went to the drawer and came back with another plug somewhat larger than the previous one, and giving it a coating of K-Y jelly, pressed it against me. As before, I pushed a little, and felt the plug slide smoothly into me.

"That certainly feels bigger than the other," I said, "But not unpleasantly so. I think that I am getting to like this, but I still have the feeling that I want to go to the loo. Would you like to fuck me with it a little, Lucy?"

"Oh yes, certainly Daddy." She began to slide the plug in and out of me, and there was much more sensation this time, as the plug was wider and longer, so the strokes she was making were longer than before.

"How does that feel, Daddy?" asked Angie.

"To my surprise, my angels, it's starting to feel very enjoyable. I think that I am getting to like being fucked. Do you want to try something a bit bigger and a bit longer?"

My reaction seemed to please both of the girls, and Angie went to the drawer and came back, not with a plug, but with a dildo shaped like a cock. It was about an inch in diameter and six inches long.

"I think that you will like this then Daddy, and if this is OK, next time we'll see if the strap-on is comfortable so that one of us can fuck you properly."

Once again, jelly was applied, and I raised my knees towards my chest, exposing my anus to the attentions of these two beautiful, loving girls, who seemed to be delighted with my acceptance of being buggered by them.

"Just relax again, Daddy, this is bigger than before, but it will still go in easily," said Lucy, and pressing the end of the dildo against my entrance pushed it steadily and firmly right inside me."

This seemed much bigger, and for the first time I felt as though my ring was being stretched, but then I realised that it was not as bad as the sensation when passing a particularly large, hard turd, and anyway, even had it been slightly uncomfortable, it would have been well worth it for the pleasure it seemed to be bringing to my two darlings. When Lucy started to move the dildo backwards and forwards in me, the sensations started to be very pleasurable, and if it hadn't been for wanting to make love with them again, I would have asked one of them to suck me to a climax, while the other kept sliding the dildo in my bottom. As it was, my erection felt as solid as it had ever been, and I was beginning to feel a desperate need to have it in a mouth, a pussy or a bottom.

"I think that you'd better stop that for now, Lucy, or else I am going to come, and to spurt in the air when there are six gorgeously delicious holes that could be filled instead seems rather wasteful."

"Oh no, we don't want it wasted, do we Angie?"

"Definitely not, take it out Lucy." Lucy did as Angie had said, and I sighed with pleasurable relief as it slid out of me. "Who would you like to do what to, Daddy?" Angie enquired.

"Unless you have any contrary preferences, I think that I would like to suck and lick you both to a come, and then make love with each of you if my cock will stand it."

"Oooh yes," they both replied.

"Lick Lucy first, Daddy, she deserves it for all her good work in taking your virginity."

Pleased with this proposal, Lucy quickly slid her bottom to the edge of the bed, and I knelt in my accustomed position, lifting her legs by putting my arms under them. Her pussy lips were already opened and gleaming with the love juices that covered them. Clearly she had found it very stimulating to have introduced me to anal sex with the plugs and dildo that she had so recently being putting in me. I quickly lowered my head to her, and without any preliminaries, began to lick firmly and quickly up and down her pussy slit, and then sucking her clitoris into my mouth, began to flick my tongue to and fro across it. Almost immediately the darling girl began to pant raggedly, and was on the verge of coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.