Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

As Angie returned back to earth again, I suggested to Lucy that she take her panties off, and kneel over Angie's face, putting her pussy just in front of Angie's mouth. She seemed to think this was a good idea, for she did so with alacrity.

My cock was still deep in Angie's pussy, which had almost stopped throbbing from her orgasm, so I tried to catch her before she entirely finished, by moving in and out just sufficiently to provide an alternate pressure and release on her clitoris, and to slide my knob over her cervix.

I could hear that she had started to lap at Lucy's pussy, and I could see that Lucy was beginning to react to it by the tightening of the muscles in her bottom that was before me. I reached forward so that my hands went round her, and clasped her breasts.

I'd enjoyed sucking them through her bra, but this was the first time that I had held them without the bra on, and they seemed even firmer than they did through the bra. I held them fairly firmly, and moved my hands to her nipples, which I could feel were swollen and erect, so I rolled each of them between my fingers, and heard her give a small gasp of pleasure.

Angie's pussy was tightening around my cock on each of my small backward movements, and then relaxing again as I pushed back into her. I restricted my movements to only an inch or so, hoping that that would not stimulate me too much, so that I could bring Angie to a second come without coming myself. Judging by the way she as reacting, I thought that I might well succeed in this intention.

To bring Lucy along as well, I took my hands from her breasts, and sucked the fingers of one hand before reaching forward under her, I stroked the surface of the pink rosette that I had seen as she knelt over Angie.

"Oh yes, Daddy, that's lovely," was Lucy's immediate reaction.

Encouraged by this, after stroking a little longer, I pressed my middle finger against the soft centre of her, and it was almost sucked in as far as it would go. She started to move herself on my finger, which also meant that she was moving herself on Angie's tongue, both of which seemed to be driving her towards her climax, as her breathing was coming in short sharp gasps, in time with the gasps that were now coming from Angie.

"Oh Daddy," cried Angie, "Just keep doing that. I'm almost there again, your lovely cock is touching all my best bits, and it's great to be licking Lucy's pussy while you fuck me."

"And me, Daddy, I'm nearly there as well, fucking my bum with your finger while Angie licks me is super."

She turned her head towards me and leaned very slightly back towards me, just far enough for me to lean forward and press my mouth to hers. Her tongue shot out of her mouth into mine, and started to move as if it was fucking my mouth.

As it entered, I sucked on it, stroking it with mine. She was unable to take this for very long, as she was unable to get the gasps of breath that she needed.

Both of the girls, my adorably beautiful daughters were on the verge of coming now, so I increased the vigour of my cock in Angie's grasping pussy, and finger fucked Lucy's bottom as fast and as hard as I could. I wondered which of my darling's was going to come first. I reached forward with my spare hand to hold Lucy's breast again, and began to milk it from base to nipple.

"Yes Daddy, milk me, finger me, suck me Angie, Oh God, I'm coming, oooohh, fuck, suck my cunt Angie, oh yes, yes, yes, Aaaahhhh."

With that Lucy slumped forward to rest on her outstretched arms, her bottom gripping my finger like a vice as she came, and this seemed to immediately trigger Angie's climax, as I felt her muscles tense and her vagina clenched firmly round my cock. I pushed as far in as I could, grinding against her clit, and rubbing my knob over her cervix as she shuddered to a climax.

Both girls were panting, trying to catch their breath, Angie's pussy continued to tighten and release around my cock, as did Lucy's bottom around my finger. I leant forward and kissed Lucy's back, and then even further, to gently kiss Angie's breasts.

I was feeling enthralled with delight with these two darling daughters in front of me, both recovering from their climaxes, and also feeling relieved that I hadn't yet reached a climax myself. With these two gorgeous girls to enjoy, as far as I could, I wanted to pleasure them as much as I could, which meant pacing my climaxes as slowly as I could.

I was getting enormous pleasure from feeling Angie around my cock, from feeling Lucy coming under my tongue, and then on Angie's tongue with my finger in her. My lack of a climax so far was in no way a disappointment, I knew that I was going to have as many as I could achieve, anyway.

Lucy was now breathing normally, and she knelt up again, and lifted her leg from one side of Angie, pulling my finger out of her as she did, and collapsed back on the bed next to Angie, who turned her face towards Lucy, and the two sweet girls kissed each other.

Although I hadn't come, my cock had lost some of its rigidity, and it slid easily back out of Angie's pussy. Leaning forward, I gave each of the four breasts displayed before me a kiss, and then stood up, and moved onto the bed, not on the edge as the girls were, but so that I could rest my head on the pillow.

I lay there, my erection almost vanished, and looked at my darling daughters, wondering what would come next — or should I say 'who would come next'. Very quickly, the girls came and lay on either side of me.

"Daddy, that was wonderful, but I didn't feel you coming," said Angie.

"I didn't," I said. "Those climaxes were just for the two of you."

"Didn't you want to come?" asked Lucy, rather concerned.

"Not that time," I replied, "I was trying not to, but it was a very near thing. It's all right for you two, you can come as many times as you want, but each time I come, it's usually quite a while before I can get an erection again. Don't worry, though, I have every intention of coming in both of you during the afternoon, that is if you want me to."

"Of course we do, or at least I do," said Lucy, "and I'm sure Angie does. I want my new Daddy to come wherever he wants. Which would you like, my pussy, my mouth, my bottom or over my tits, or would you like all of them? I would," she laughed.

"You greedy cow, Lucy. If Daddy comes in or on all of your places, what am I going to get?"

"You get to watch." Both girls burst into laughter.

"Now, now, girls, there's no need to fight over me," I said as I laughed. "Seriously, who would like what next?"

"Well," said Angie, "I think that you ought to have your cock in Lucy's pussy, and it's also time that you had a come, Daddy. Why don't you come in Lucy?"

"Would you like that, Lucy," I asked.

"Oh yes please, but what about you Daddy, would you like it?"

"I'm absolutely sure I would, but one thing that I want first, Lucy, I want to have my tongue in your pussy, now that you've taken your panties off. Why don't we start with Lucy kneeling over my face so that I can enjoy her pussy with my tongue, and if you wanted to, Angie, you could sit behind her, and play with her lovely breasts, but don't sit too heavily on me. Then, when you're ready Lucy, you move down and take my cock in your pussy. It all sounds a bit complicated, but why don't we try it?"

"It sounds lovely, Daddy," said Angie, and Lucy nodded in agreement, "But when Lucy is ready to have your cock in her, if she lies on her back, with her legs up in the air, over your shoulders, I'll have two bottoms to play with."

"Ooo, that sounds even better," said Lucy, "But I think that we ought to start off with Daddy lying here where he is now, and we'll see what we can make him enjoy first, what do you think, Angie?"

"I think you're right."

With that, both girls turned towards me, and each slid her tongue into the corner of my mouth. To feel the tongue of one of these beautiful girls in my mouth was wonderful, to have them both there at once, entwining with each other, as well as with mine, was extraordinary.

They didn't stay there long though, they both moved their head downwards, and started to kiss their way down my body, Angie on my left, and Lucy my right. They each sucked one of my nipples into their mouth, and flicked across me with their tongues, which sent little shudders of pleasure through me.

By the time they reached my waist, my cock had woken up from its short sleep, and was now fully erect again. They both licked along the top of my thighs, and then I felt the wonderful sensation of a tongue licking along either side of my cock.

Lucy then took my cock in her mouth, while Angie gently took my balls in hers. The feeling was exquisite, having my balls very gently sucked in a warm wet mouth, while my cock was being sucked and licked at the same time. Regrettably I had to stop them before I exploded.

"That's wonderful girls, but for God's sake stop, please."

I sat up to push them off me, as they seemed reluctant to stop their wonderful ministrations. When they left my cock, I lay back again, and took the pillow I wasn't lying on, and put it under my bottom to raise me a little.

"Come on Lucy, let Daddy taste your pussy."

She needed no further bidding, and with a knee on either side of my head, her gleaming wet open pussy was directly in front of me. I was pleasantly surprised to see that her clitoris was somewhat bigger than Angie's, and looked forward to eventually having it in my mouth.

I reached up to her hips, and pulled her down to me. I licked over the outer surface of her plump pussy to either side of the opening that was ready to welcome me. Then I tasted her juices again, sliding my tongue up and down her inner lips which were spread open before me. Her taste was slightly stronger and not as sweet as Angie, but not in any way unpleasant, quite the contrary.

Wanting to take my time enjoying the feel of Lucy's pussy on my tongue, I was avoiding touching her clitoris, instead pressing my tongue quite firmly alongside it, first on the left, then on the right. I would have liked to have put my tongue in the entrance to her vagina, but couldn't reach it in the position she was sitting on me, and I didn't want to distract her by moving.

I could feel Angie astride me, just behind Lucy, and I could see her hands stroking and squeezing Lucy's breasts. Even though I still hadn't touched her clit, Lucy was already moaning softly with pleasure from my and Angie's caresses.

I now flicked the very tip of her clit with my tongue, and she at once pressed her pussy onto my mouth, so I pursed my lips, and sucked her clit into my mouth. As I said, it was larger than Angie's, and than her mother's for that matter, and when I moved my lips in and out, it immediately resulted in Lucy gasping for breath.

"Oh Daddy, that's so good, keep sucking my clit, keep sucking till I come, please, please."

How could I resist such a request? So I continued to suck her lovely clit, at the same time flicking my tongue firmly across its head. I noticed that Angie was now milking her tits quite firmly, and the bucking of Lucy against my mouth showed that she was getting very near to her climax.

"Angie," Lucy cried, "Angie, I'm nearly coming, let me sit on Daddy's cock."

I felt Angie getting off me, and then felt her hold my cock vertically, ready for Lucy.

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to come, I want your cock in me when I'm coming," cried Lucy.

Lifting herself off my face, she moved backwards, and poised herself over my cock which Angie was still holding ready for her. She slid her pussy across the head of my cock, and then positioned herself so that my knob was resting against her vagina's entrance. Then with a sigh of pleasure she sank down on me, taking the full length of me into her warm, wet, welcoming vagina.

I felt the knob of my cock slide across her cervix as she ground her clit against my pubic bone. She just rocked herself backwards and forwards, only about an inch in each direction, but as the inch slid my knob backwards and forwards over her cervix, and her clit was sliding across me, she was giving herself considerable stimulation.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm Coming. I'm Coming, Oh, Oh, Aaaaaahhhhhh."

She collapsed forward on me, her pussy contracting around my cock like a velvet vice, and I could feel the desperate heaving of her chest against me, as she was trying to catch her breath, and the shudders of pleasure that were flooding through her slim frame.

I saw that Angie was getting off the bed, and I heard her open a drawer, but I could not see if she had taken anything out, but she appeared to have something in her hand.

I put my arms around Lucy, and held her lovely body against me, and once again felt pride and humility at the pleasure I had managed to give her, mixed with delight that this gorgeous young woman should have chosen to call me her Daddy.

She was beginning to return to normality, and, lifting her head from my shoulder, she said, "You didn't come Daddy did you, and I so wanted to feel your cock spurting into me. I'm sorry I came before you could."

"Shh, Lucy," I said. "There is never need for you to apologise for coming too quickly. It just means you get an extra come. Would you like another one now, if Angie doesn't mind?"

"Yes please, Daddy. Is that OK, Angie?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at Angie.

"Of course it is Lucy, why don't you and Daddy roll over, and then you rest your legs on Daddy's shoulders so that he will be deep inside you when he comes."

This seemed a wonderful idea to me, so keeping my arms round Lucy, I rolled us both over, so that I was lying on top of her. Then, keeping my cock embedded in her, I lifted first one leg and then the other onto my shoulders, and then leant forward again, and my cock went even deeper into Lucy's pussy than it had when she sat on me.

"Ooo, yes, Daddy, that's wonderful, so deep, so hard. Let me just enjoy the feel of your lovely cock in me before you start to fuck me."

I was more than willing to wait for her, and just pressed myself in as far as I could, pressing against her clit, and moving a little from side to side. Lucy closed her eyes, and gave a gentle moan of pleasure.

I looked at Angie who was kneeling on the bed next to us. She raised her finger to her lips, as if to silence me, and then showed me what it was that she had removed from the drawer. It was a butt plug, similar to the one Sally had shown me the night before, but with a maximum diameter of only about an inch.

She dipped it into her pussy, in order to lubricate it I suppose, and then she moved behind me, and I felt her hands moving below my bottom. At first I thought she was going to try to push it into me, but I was relieved when I felt it press against the shaft of my cock, but not in Lucy's pussy where I was.

Lucy suddenly opened her eyes, squirmed under me, and said, "My God, Angie, you might have warned me, but now it's in, it feels wonderful. Please fuck my bum with it when I'm coming, please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.