Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

She stood with one leg slightly cocked to one side with one hand on her hip, the other just hanging down, and she smiled at me as I looked, confident in the glory of her femininity. She was truly magnificent, her breasts held high, even though the sheer bra I'd bought gave little or no support, a smooth curve into her waist, which I guessed to be no more than twenty four or five inches, and then the continuing curve back out over her hips, then back in again to her long shapely legs.

I found it difficult to believe that such an exquisitely beautiful woman had a seventeen year old daughter. I looked up to her face again, and gazed at her clear blue eyes, luscious lips that I knew tasted so divine, her ravishing hair framing this picture of perfection, the small round mole on her cheek being the only imperfection, but this served only to highlight her beauty. Looking at it, I realised why it used to be the fashion for ladies to apply artificial beauty spots to their faces.

Thinking that perhaps I'd looked long enough, - which I hadn't, I could have spent the night gazing at her - she turned round to show her back to me. Her back was smooth and unblemished, and I longed to run my hands or my tongue over it, but then my eyes lowered to the swell of her bottom, encased and outlined by the tight fitting panties, and I knew that I had to feel my mouth against her adorable cheeks, and explore between them before the night was much older.

She turned back to me.

"Well, do the lovely undies you sent me fit to your satisfaction, sir?"

"Not to my satisfaction, no. To my delight, my pleasure, my adoration, yes. They may be lovely, but their contents are to be worshipped and adored. The feel and taste of you through them is a memory that will live with me for ever."

"I hope that before long, you will have even better memories to treasure."

She walked towards me, and as I made to get up from the chair, she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down again.

"Wait," she ordered.

Then standing only a foot or so from me, she reached behind her back, and undid the catch on her bra, letting it hang loosely on her, before she wriggled her arms and allowed it to fall to the floor.

For the first time, I was able to feast my eyes on the perfection of her breasts, high and proud, like a young girl's, but full and sweet like a mature woman's. It seemed as though my looking at her was exciting for Sally, for as I looked, her nipples which had been almost flat after her orgasm, and scarcely more than that when she removed her bra, now started to swell again, as if inviting my lips to them.

I leaned forward to accept the invitation, but again I was pushed back.

"Not yet."

She slid her hands down her sides, until both were inside the top hem of her panties, those delightful panties which were almost totally transparent being soaking wet with my saliva and her love juices, and then she continued the slow downward motion of her hands, sliding her panties right down to her feet, when she stepped out of them.

She straightened up again, and there almost at my eye level was the centre of her sexuality. Her lips open, bedewed with pearls of her womanly liquid, and just above her naked lips was a narrow hairless band, and then with an arched lower edge but an almost horizontal upper edge was a small mound of chestnut coloured pubic hair, making a frame for her pussy.

I longed to taste her again, but at my slightest move forward, once more came the command:

"No, not yet."

She turned her back to me once more, and my eyes rejoiced at the rounded fullness of the cheeks of her bottom. Magnificent in their fullness, and yet held so proudly that there was no crease where they ended and her legs began, just a smooth curve. I could no longer resist, and I leaned forward, and licked along the top of the divide between her two cheeks.

"Sit back," she commanded, and I did. As she felt my tongue leave her, she moved her feet until they were about eighteen inches or so apart, and then she slowly bent forward until her head was almost at the level of her knees. As she did this, her secret place just came into view, a delicate pink very slightly pebbly rosette in contrast to the smooth tanned skin that surrounded it.

She reached back, and with one hand on each of her glorious globes, pulled apart her cheeks, so that the rosette was fully exposed to my view. She tightened and then relaxed her muscles so that I felt that I was being beckoned towards it.

"Now, Peter, now, give me your tongue"

I leaned forward, grasped her upper thighs, and pushed my mouth against her, my tongue licking around that pink rosette, until it found the centre, and then I pushed inwards, and to my delight was able to enter a little way, but then she tightened her muscles once more, and my tongue was forced out, only to be readmitted when she again relaxed.

She moaned with the pleasure that she was receiving, and for me, the feeling of fucking her bottom with my tongue was indescribably wonderful. I would have continued doing so, had Sally not stood up, turned to me, kissed me, and then said, "Come to bed, Peter, I need more than your tongue in me, good though it is."

As we moved across to the bed, Sally drew the duvet back and threw it on the floor. She then lay on the bed on her side, and I lay facing her.

"I think it is well beyond the time when you were pleasured," she said, "Lie on your back for me."

I did, and she leant over me, caressing the end of my cock with her erect nipples, before she moved down and, crouching between my legs, she pressed her lips against my cock. I had a pillow under my head so I was able to watch her, as well as enjoy the sensations, as her tongue began to lick me. First all around my knob, after she had pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go, then along the underside of my shaft, before returning to my knob which she bathed with her tongue before slightly opening her mouth, and pressing it gently down on me. As she pressed down, she gradually increased the amount her mouth was open, so that I entered her mouth a little deeper. She continued doing this, and it was as if my cock was forcing her lips open as they clung tightly to me until they were sufficiently parted to encompass my full girth, when her mouth sank right down on me until her lips were pressed into my pubic hair, and the whole of my length was enclosed in the warm wetness of her mouth. I felt as though I was actually in her throat and as she swallowed, it was as if she was trying to draw me in yet deeper. The feeling was exquisite, increased by the action of her tongue swirling round me. My cock began to jerk under these ministrations, and I felt that it would not be long before I came if she continued, and I was about to beg her to stop, when she presumably reached the same conclusion, and lifted her mouth from me, and blew a stream of cool air across me. Moving back slightly, she lifted my legs and bent her head towards my bottom.

"Lift and open." she said, and realising what she intended, I had no hesitation in lifting my legs back towards me, feet in the air, and reaching down with both hands to pull my cheeks apart as she had done. I felt the keen pleasure of her tongue pressed hard into the crack between the top of my legs, and then slide down to my rear entrance. She lapped at me with the flat of her tongue, and then pressed the tip of it into the centre.

"Oh Sally, that's wonderful," I said. I tried to emulate her technique of relaxing my sphincter to allow the tip of her tongue to enter, but with limited success - I hadn't had the benefit of her training. Nevertheless, the effect of her tongue trying to enter me was sufficiently stimulating to start my muscles twitching again.

"Sally, please no more, not yet," I pleaded, and began to lower my legs. Once they were down, I sat up, and reached forward to take her in my arms.

"Sally darling, let me eat you again, and then enter you while you're coming."

"Wouldn't you like to just fuck me, Peter, I'm certainly ready for it."

"Let me taste your sweet pussy first," I said.

Sally lay on her back and raised her knees for me, opening the way to her delicious pussy with its upper frame of pubic hair. I knelt between her legs, and licked lightly at first, but then more vigorously over her outer lips, and then progressed gradually inwards until I was licking up and down the length of her juicy slit, but stopping just below her clitoris. I moved my hands into my favourite position for pussy licking, and pressed down on her just along the line of pubic hair so that I could feel her muscles under my hands, and the pressure of them would help to intensify her sensations. I moved my hands slightly apart, and then bent my head to the joyful task of bringing this splendid lady to another orgasm. I licked as hard as I could just alongside her clit, which brought a soft moan of appreciation, before sucking her clit into my mouth, and flicking it with my tongue. The pressure of my tongue on her was only very light, but I was flicking it very quickly and as I continued, her breathing began to shorten, coming in little gasps, and the muscles under my hands started to tighten, then relax, only to tighten again.

"Oh, Peter, that's so good, keep just there, don't stop, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. The only change I made was to flick slightly harder on her clitoris.

"Yes, Yes, oh please yes, oh my God, Peter, I'm nearly there, now, harder, harder." And when I increased even more the pressure of my tongue, flicking back and forth across her, "That's it, oh yes, Yeeesss, Peter I'm Coming, I'm Coming, give me your cock now,"

As she said this, I knelt up, positioned the knob of my rampant cock against her entrance, and pushed forward until I was completely engulfed by her. The walls of her vagina squeezed against me, and I pressed as hard into her as I could, my pubic bone resting against her clitoris. I just moved a fraction of an inch backwards and forwards, but this was enough to continue the stimulation of her clit, and trigger her orgasm. All around my cock I could feel the ripples of her climax shooting through her. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to hers as if to swallow me. Her hips were bucking up and down, her pussy was clasping and reclasping my cock as she came.

When her movements started to diminish, but before she was fully relaxed, I withdrew a little way, and then started to move smoothly in and out of her. At the bottom of each stroke, when I was as deep as I could go, I tightened the muscles in my bottom which had the effect of making my cock twitch inside her. My steady strokes soon stopped her progressive relaxation from her come, and started her on the way to another. Her hips began to lift and fall in time with my movements in and out, and she began to gasp again as her moment of ecstasy approached.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me, that's wonderful. Oh, Peter, I'm nearly there again, come with me, shoot your spunk into me, yes, yes fuck me fuck my cunt, now, now, harder, harder, I'm coming ooooooohhhhhh yeeeesssssss."

With that she arrived at a shattering climax, and almost simultaneously, I felt my come shooting up my cock to spurt deep inside her.

"Sally, Oh Sally, I'm coming, hold me, fuck me yyyeesss, oh yes"

We were both coming, but for a few more strokes I was able to pull back and then ram back into her, while she slammed herself back up against me, but then I could manage no more, and I stayed, deep, deep in her pussy which grasped and milked me as each of my hot spurts of come splashed against her clasping walls. I collapsed on her, and her arms tightened round me, as if to crush us into one person.

Eventually, we both started to relax and return to normality. Sally looked up at me, and reached forward to kiss me gently on the lips.

"Lovely, generous man, that was gorgeous, you pressed all of my buttons then."

"Beautiful, adorable lady, if that had been one tenth as good as it was for me, it would still have been marvellous, you are so good to make love with."

"I know I'm greedy, but I hope that we'll be able to do that again when you've had time to get your strength back."

"So do I, even though right at this moment I feel as though nothing will ever work again, so thoroughly did you make me come. I'm afraid I'm about to slip out of you any moment Sally. Have you got a towel handy?"

"Yes, there's one here under the pillow, I put it there hoping that this would happen, and I'm so happy that it did. Here, let me put this under us while you come out of me."

She did, and then held one part of the towel against her pussy, while I let my cock rest against the other end of it.

I moved over and putting my left arm under her head, I lay next to her. Looking at her beautiful face, and the smile of satisfaction on her lips. I rested my right hand on her hips as she turned towards me.

"Peter, that was good, and I meant it when I said how generous you are, and I wasn't talking about money either. I meant your generosity in giving me such lovely comes, not just once but several times before you came yourself, and even then you made sure I was there before you came." She leant forward and kissed me very gently on the lips, and then rested her head back on the pillow.

"Not generous, Sally, more self-centred I would say. For me, one of the greatest pleasures in love making is feeling the lady I am with coming, whether on my mouth, my hands or my cock. It's the sharing that matters. Of course I would get enjoyment if she opened her legs for me, and I just plugged myself in and fucked her till I came. In fact I must admit that there are times when that is exactly what I want, but most of the time the pleasure from that style pales into insignificance compared with the pleasure I get from her enjoyment, from feeling her under my hands as her muscles start to clench as she gets near, from listening to her as her orgasm approaches, and the wonderful experience of being in, or against her as she comes. When the lady concerned is as beautiful as you, as warm and as loving as you, as responsive as you, then my pleasure is magnified ten or twenty fold. When she willingly shares her pleasure, gives me my pleasures and doesn't just take from me, is a joyful participant in the sharing of making love with me, then, and only then, it is the best of all. It's not being generous, it is maximizing my enjoyment by trying to maximize yours."

"I know I said I wouldn't mention the girls again, but are you saying that because that's what Angie said to you that I had told her?"

"Do you remember when you took offence when you thought that I was suggesting that you were a freeloader because you never paid the bill?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because if I didn't feel so wonderfully contented, I might take offence at the suggestion that I said what I said because that's what you've told Angie. Dear lady, if you think that any of my behaviour is different to what it might otherwise be, because I am trying to conform to what you have told Angie a man should be like, then you are sadly mistaken. Am I behaving as I do to try to impress you, maybe a little, but what you see is what I am, the 'little' I referred to is because you are quite the most beautiful, adorable and sensual woman I have ever met, and perhaps I am trying a bit harder simply because my sub-conscious thinks that by doing so, I will increase my chances of seeing you again after this weekend, or even of making love with you again after tonight."

"Peter, please forgive me, for suggesting that you were just repeating what I'd said to Angie, it's just that I was so surprised to hear you saying what I so strongly believe and so had told Angie and Lucy. Without thinking I just assumed that you had heard Angie say it."

"Actually the reverse is true. Last weekend I said something to Angie, I forget what, and she said that it was just what you said."

"Well clearly there are some things about which we fully agree, important things too. Can I go back to something else you said, please?"

"Yes, what?"

"You said that you might be trying a bit harder to increase your chances of seeing me again after this weekend, and of making love with me after tonight."

"Yes, but I did say that it wasn't a conscious effort, didn't I?

"Conscious or unconscious is irrelevant. There is no cause to even think that you might need to try harder in order to achieve either of those aims. I fully intend that, unless you indicate to the contrary, we will love together after tonight, starting with tomorrow morning for example, and when I come back from golf, unless those two sex fiends in the studio have shagged you to a standstill." She laughed at this. "As for after this weekend, would you think me very forward if, instead of giving you advice about the area where you are going to be looking for a house, I came down and helped you look?"

"You've been reading my mind," I said, "I was hoping that there would be a good time to ask you that very thing, but was afraid to do so in case you thought that I was presuming too much on such a short acquaintance."

"I'm worried that you think I'm forward, you're worried in case you're presuming, wouldn't it be better if we both said what we think, without worrying about what the other will think? And it would be lovely if we didn't keep secrets from each other - particularly not about sexual matters, and our needs, desires, fantasies, or anything else for that matter."

"Of course it would, but when someone becomes important, it is difficult not to be careful what is said, for fear of upsetting them. You have become important to me, not just because of what you have done for Angie, or for Angie and me, but because I liked what Angie had to say about you in the first place. I found it very easy to talk to you on the phone in the second place, and, in the third place, during the time spent here, I have found that we seem to get on well, or even better than just well, in bed and out of it. I have never felt so comfortable and at ease with someone as I do with you. I know that we've only just met, but there it is. Would you mind if we dropped this for the time being? I'd like to return to the subject before I leave on Sunday though."

"Yes, of course, just one thing though, while I think of it. How would it suit you if I came to help you to look at houses next weekend? Lucy is quite all right on her own, or she could ask Angie to come and stay with her, unless you'd like me to bring them both with me."

"I'd be delighted if you'd come for the weekend to go house hunting with me. As for bringing the girls, much as I would enjoy it, I think that we'd see more houses if there were just the two of us, and the house I'm renting is not really suitable for the four of us, which is why I want to find..." I stopped abruptly, realising that I was saying more than I wanted to. "Er, somewhere more comfortable for me." I'm sure Sally knew that I did not originally intend to say that, but she refrained from pressing me on my original intention, which was kind of her.

To distract her, and to make sure the subject was dropped - and because I wanted to - I moved my right hand, which had been on her hip, down to her pussy. At first. I just gently pressed my palm against it, not wanting to force my hand between her legs, which were close together as she was lying on her side. She gave a little "Mmmm" of pleasure though, and rolled onto her back and separated her legs, enabling me to cup her pussy in my hand. It felt so warm and soft in my hand, I just held it for a little while, but then curled up my middle finger which slid into the warm wetness of her. I remembered her saying that masturbation might be a part of our evening, so I started to slide my finger in and out, which also had the effect of pressing my hand against her clit when my finger pushed in. I leant across to her, and pressing my lips to her luscious mouth, I slid my tongue into her, and then started to move my tongue in and out at the same pace as my finger was moving. After a little while of this, I withdrew my finger from her, and moved my hand a bit higher so that my fingers lay across her clitoris, and then I moved them over it in small circles, and at the same time moved my head down to her breast and began to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Oh, yes, that's lovely, you can do this for me whenever you like, darling man," she said, "but have you ever seen a woman ejaculate, or have a squirting come as some people call it?"

I continued the motion of my hand, and replied "I've heard of it, but never having seen it. I'm not sure that I believe it."

"Prepare to be convinced then, just a minute."

She sat up, and took the towel that partly lay under her, and folded it in two, and then arranged it so that her bottom was just on it, and the rest of the towel was down under her legs.

"I hope that you don't mind if I give instructions," she said, "but finding my G-spot isn't easy without directions."

"Of course I don't, and be sure to tell me if I get it wrong, or not quite right."

She lifted her knees up a little, and then let them fall apart so that her pussy was fully exposed, and I couldn't resist leaning forward to lap the juices from its glistening lips.

"Peter, put one finger right in me, and then put in a second, keeping the palm of your hand upwards." I did as instructed, and was welcomed in by a squeeze from the walls of her vagina.

"Oooh, that feels good. Now, pushing them in as far as you can, curl the ends upwards behind the bump, yes, like that. Now start to stroke the surface with your finger tips, just a bit to your right. Oh yes there, there. That's my G spot. Please keep stroking there for as long as you can, and suck my tits, suck them hard."

I did as she asked. The inner skin under my finger tips felt somewhat different from the walls of her vagina I'd been stroking before, and it seemed to be very sensitive to my stroking, for she started to moan with pleasure and breath in short gasps. Her vagina walls started to contract and relax in time with my stroking, which was delightful for me, and the feel of her nipples swelling and hardening as I was tonguing and sucking them filled me with awe.

Her breathing was becoming more and more ragged, and I tried to move my fingers on her a bit more quickly, but found it very difficult to do so.

"God, Peter, that's so good, can you slide your fingers in and out a bit, but keep the tips on the area you're stroking?

"I'll try," I said, and began to finger-fuck her, but only going in and out by an inch or so in order to keep on her G spot. The effect was dramatic, her hips started to move up to meet my fingers, just as they had moved to my cock when we were fucking, and the grip of her vagina walls was contracting more and more strongly.

"That's it, Peter, just like that, oooh, please don't stop, keep fucking me with your clever fingers, oh yes oohhhh yyyyeeeeeesssss, oh my love, I'm coming, oh God ohhh," her voice raised almost to a shout, "Yyeeessssss fuck, fuck, oh God, Peter, I love you, harder, as hard as you can, Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeessssssssss". And with that last cry of triumph, she went completely rigid with her hips up off the bed, her vaginal, walls gripping my fingers like a vice, and suddenly I felt liquid spurting from her, over my fingers, over my hands and up my arms. It felt as though a torrent was pouring from her, each spurt being driven by a hard contraction of her vagina. I took my mouth from her breast, and bent to taste this cataract that was spurting out of her. I wondered what it was, it didn't look or smell like pee, and the taste was quite different to that of her love juices with which I was now so delightfully familiar. The taste was slightly tart, and I suddenly realised that its flavour was very similar to that of the white sort of paste that I had licked from Angie's pussy, I wondered if they were the same thing.

With a huge sigh, Sally relaxed completely, her hips fell back to the bed, and the grip on my fingers was released, so I took them out, and was sucking them when Sally opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Peter, that was absolutely wonderful. You can't imagine what a come is like when it's as intense and sort of all over me, as that was. You wonderful man, come and be kissed."

I bent my head to her, and she licked all round my lips, before pressing her open mouth to mine, and stroking my lips, my gums, my teeth and my mouth with her tongue.

"I could only be as good as the teacher I had," I said to her, "and the teacher is the most wonderful woman I know. Thank you for giving that to me. Do you like to come like that very often?"

"Only occasionally, for one thing it's very selfish, and also, I find it very difficult to do for myself."

"You don't have to, I'll be delighted to do it for you whenever you wish, lovely lady, and as for being selfish, that is totally untrue, you enjoyed it, so did I, and the pleasure that I have from being with you, and helping you to such a lovely come is a privilege that I value, and dearly hope to be allowed again."

"You will, my love, you will, rest assured of that. Just at the moment though, I think that I'd better go and get another towel, look what's happened to this one"

She held it up, and I saw that there was a huge wet patch on it. She got off the bed, and I watched her with pleasure as she walked across the bedroom away from me. Sally looked magnificent in her proud nudity. Her long shapely legs carrying her swaying hips and her elegant back topped by her shining hair. What a beautiful woman, and what a superbly, sensually sexual one. I started to think back over what had just occurred, and my cock rose to rigidity with the memory. She returned from the dressing room with another towel, and my view as she walked towards me was even more heart-stopping than when she walked away.

"Somebody looks pleased to see me," she reached for, and stroked my cock, "I've got a nice warm place to put that, lie back for me, Peter."

I lay back on the bed, and Sally put the towel down beside me, and then knelt over my thighs, so that her pussy was just behind my cock. She leant forward, and nibbled and then sucked my nipples, which caused a shiver of pleasure to run through me.

"Would my lord care for my hands, my mouth, my tits, my pussy or my bottom to pleasure him," she asked, "or any combination of them if he wishes, and he can come wherever his heart or his cock desires."

"Well, my lady, you present me with a problem of considerable difficulty. Your hand or your tits would give me the pleasure of watching my come spilling over you, your warm welcoming mouth would enable me to feed at your delectable pussy at the same time, your adorable pussy treated me so well last time, and as for your magnificent bottom that was so sweet to my tongue, oh dear, what a dilemma. I think that your lord will spoil himself by enjoying the pleasure of your welcoming mouth first of all, but my lady must ensure that her lord doesn't come there. Then your lord will feast on your adorable pussy until such time as your ladyship decides is appropriate, and at that time, she will take her lord's cock in her cunt and fuck his brains out. Your tits and bottom must not feel rejected, their time will come, and so will I," I said smiling at her, and enjoying her smile as I tried to extend her joking question.

"Very well, my lord, your lady will endeavour to do her best to meet your lordship's desires."

She parted my legs and knelt between them, moving a little further down, so that when she bent forward her lips slipped naturally round my rampant cock. At first, she only took my knob into her mouth, and she then tightened her lips round me, and then pressed further down, and I felt my foreskin being pulled back, and her tongue swirling round its exposed surface. Her hands stroked up and down my thighs, but only the tips of her finger nails actually made contact with me. All the fine hairs on my legs erected and I felt covered in goose bumps. Then, while her tongue continued its massage of my cock, her hand moved between my legs, and gently, very gently rolled my balls in her hand. Any harder would have been unpleasant, or even painful, but so delicate was her touch that it brought only sweet pleasure. Her mouth now started to move slowly up and down, giving me a slow, slow oral fuck, while her hand left my balls, and searched lower between my legs. Knowing what she sought, and desperately wanting her to find it, I raised my legs, and her hand immediately went to the crack between my legs, and started to stroke backwards from my balls, first just an inch or so, then gradually stroking further and further down, but each time returning to the start. Finally, she allowed the stroke to continue all the way and she started to run her finger tip all over the sensitive area surrounding my secret hole. Suddenly her hand was withdrawn, and her mouth, to my momentary dismay, left my cock, but I watched her suck her finger into her mouth, and then return to where it was, and her mouth resumed its slow fucking of my rigid rod. Her hand, with the finger now wetted by her saliva, once more sought my hole, and stroking round it, then pressed against the centre. I tried to relax my sphincter muscle, and her finger, to my great pleasure slipped inside. It gave me a sensation that I was still not familiar with, but was getting to like more and more, and when she started to finger-fuck me, in time with her mouth orally fucking me, I was hardly able to catch my breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.