Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

While I was driving up to see Angie, Lucy and Sally, I naturally speculated idly on what the coming weekend would contain. As much as I was looking forward to being with Angie again, and enjoying the forbidden delights of the adorably beautiful body of my own sweet daughter, I was perhaps more excited at the prospect of finally meeting Sally, who I felt I had grown to know so well through our phone calls, and possibly even enjoying sex with her.

The description that Angie had given me, tall, beautiful, red hair, slim, long legs, she sounded like my ideal woman. Which probably meant, I thought, that I was going to be very disappointed, although I did know that the undies I had sent her fitted, so she couldn't be skinny and flat chested, nor could she be a large woman, the sort who describe themselves as Big Beautiful Women but I always think of as fat and were not to my taste at all.

But then, never mind her looks, she was wonderful to talk to, and if she had the sexual skills that she had taught Angie, and had had another twenty years or so experience of using them, I should be in for an interesting ride if I got the chance. There was no point in wondering though, she might not let me anywhere near her bed. Who knows?

When I was on the outskirts of the town that I used to live in before the divorce, I thought it might be prudent to advise Sally of my imminent arrival, so I pulled into a lay-by and phoned.

"Hello, Peter, All OK?" Sally answered.

"Yes, I'm about five minutes away. I suddenly thought that I ought to check that you hadn't got any casual visitor who might know me."

"I never thought of that, no just the three of us here. I'll open the garage door, and you can drive straight in."

"Thank you, that would be great, then no-one will even know you've got a visitor. See you soon."

I pulled back on to the road and was indeed there in five minutes. As I turned into the drive, one of the two garage doors in front of me started to open. I was surprised not to see anyone opening it, until I remembered what Sally had said about all the gadgets installed by the previous owners. Clearly, motorized garage doors were included...

As instructed, I drove straight into the garage, and as soon as I turned the ignition off, the door began to close, although I still couldn't see anyone - remotely controlled, as well as motorized, how very convenient. As I got out of the car, the door slammed shut with a bit of a bang, and then an internal door opened, and in came Angie.

"Daddy, you're here, it's so good to see you." With that she worked her way round the other car in the garage, and, throwing her arms around my neck, pressed her mouth to mine, and thrust her tongue between my lips.

I managed, with a great deal of reluctance, to disengage my mouth from hers, and said, "Steady on, Angie. If you're not careful, I will put you down in the back of the car and have my wicked way with you."

"How lovely," she said, "But I suppose you ought to meet the others first, we can always come back here then." She released her arms from me, and taking me by the hand, led me into the house. "Sally and Lucy are in the lounge waiting to meet you."

When we entered the lounge, Sally was standing in front of the fire-place, and Lucy was perched on the arm of a chair. Sally came towards me with her arm outstretched. I took it, and couldn't resist raising it to my lips and just brushing my lips across the back of it.

"I'm so glad you're here, Peter, and it's so nice to actually meet you at last," she said, "you'll be pleased to know that you have just won Angie fifty pence from Lucy."

"I'm very glad to meet you, too, and to meet Lucy," I turned to the daughter, and shook her hand. "I apologise for just losing you fifty pence," I said to Lucy. "What have I done to do that?"

"You kissed Sally's hand," she replied, "Angie said you would, but I bet her fifty pence that you wouldn't, it's so old fashioned."

"There are lots of very nice old fashioned things, I always kiss the hand of a beautiful lady," I said, and bending to her hand, which I still held, I kissed it. I was delighted to see the little blush of pleasure steal across her face.

In describing them as beautiful I was, if anything, understating the impression that they had both made on me in these few moments. They were both as Angie had described, but she had totally failed to do justice to either of them.

Sally was tall and elegant, dressed in a closely fitting blue check shirt and black tight fitting jeans which together showed off the curves which flowed from her shapely well-defined breasts, in to her narrow waist, and then out over her hips. I could see when she turned away that the back view was as stunning as the front. The cheeks of her bottom were sharply outlined; the play of the muscles there, and the sway from side to side as she moved filled me with a desperate urging to see what delights lay under her clothes, God, I hoped that I would have the chance to find out.

Angie had said that her hair was red, that was like describing Michelangelo's David as a statue of a young man, true, but totally inadequate. The colour was like the skin of a conker when it is first released from its shell, a lustrous deep reddy brown, with lighter, redder highlights, and it fell in a smooth wave to her shoulders, where the ends all curved inwards.

The skin of her face, totally devoid of make-up as far as I could tell, save for the muted red of her lipstick, was smooth and tanned, marred only by a small black mole, about a quarter of an inch in diameter on her left cheek bone. Her eyes were the deepest blue I had ever seen, and her lips, well, her lips were to die for, I can't describe them.

Lucy was dressed similarly to her mother, except for a sweater rather than a shirt, and if I had not known otherwise, I would have taken them for sisters. I estimated that she was about five and a half feet tall, and not yet as curvaceous as Sally. No doubt maturity would bring that. Her hips were much slimmer, in fact her bottom looked almost boyish, while her breasts, smaller, as I expected from the bra size, were well defined under the tight, thin sweater she wore. These were two extraordinarily lovely women.

"Thank you, kind sir," said Sally. "Lucy, what do you say?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Peter just paid you a compliment. Always acknowledge it when a man pays you a compliment. If you just ignore it, he'll stop doing it."

"That's true," I said, "but the blush was sufficient acknowledgement on this occasion. It really is true, though," I said to both girls. "If I say something that I intend as a compliment to a lady, and she ignores it, I think that either she isn't listening to me, doesn't understand what I've said, or doesn't care, and if that happens a few times, I lose interest in giving compliments, and probably in the lady as well."

"Would you like a drink before lunch, Peter?" asked Sally.

"I'd love a cup of tea," I said, "But what I would most like, if I may, is a shower. It was quite warm coming up in the car this morning, and the air conditioning seems to have packed up. Don't know why, it was all right yesterday." I noticed Angie's eyes light up when I mentioned a shower, and I guessed that she was going to offer to scrub my back, but I realised that Sally had noticed as well.

"Angie, will you help Peter get his things from the car? Lucy, will you make a cup of tea for Peter, and a coffee for me? And I'll go and get out some towels, I forgot to do that this morning. Then while I show Peter to his room, and he has a shower, will the two of you lay the table for lunch in the breakfast room, while I just do the last few bits for lunch? OK everybody?" There were nods of assent.

I went with Angie to the garage, and asked her to take in a box of half a dozen bottles of wine, while I took my travel bag.

"Then could you come back for this other case of wine?" I asked. "And is that a fridge over there?"

"Yes, it's the one Sally uses for beer and white wine, and as an overspill from the kitchen fridge."

"Good," I said, "I'll put these in there then," and I took the half dozen bottles of Veuve Cliquot I had brought and put them in the fridge. "Don't mention these to Sally or Lucy, Angie. If they see them, too bad, but otherwise, I want it to be a surprise. Do they like champagne, by the way?"

"Oh yes, they both do."

"Excellent, remember, say nothing. Right, let's go, and don't forget to come back for the other box."

When we got to the kitchen, I said to Angie, "Do you know where to put them, if not ask Lucy. And could you manage to open one of the bottles now, and let it stand to breathe while I am having a shower?"

"Yes, OK."

Just then Sally came in.

"There you are Peter, thought you'd got lost. Come up and I'll show you what's where upstairs. Bring your tea with you, it's there on the table" She led, and I followed, carrying a mug of tea.

At the top of the stairs she pointed to the right and said that the studio where the girls would be sleeping was through the furthest door, and then we turned left.

"That's my room," she said, pointing to the door at the end on the right of the corridor, "That's Lucy's when she isn't in the studio," pointing to the door opposite hers, "and this is yours." She opened the door next to hers, and went inside.

"I hope you didn't mind me getting the girls organized," she said, "but when you mentioned having a shower, I could see that Angie intended to join you."

"Yes, I noticed that."

"And I wouldn't have been surprised if Lucy hadn't wanted to help as well. If they had, we would never have got out to the cinema this afternoon, and you wouldn't have had the time with Angie."

"I'm delighted that you forestalled them then. I'm dying to get under the shower and wash the stickiness off me. I don't suppose you would like to wash my back would you?" I asked with a broad grin.

"Thank you for the invitation, but no thank you. But maybe another time." She smiled, and left me to it.

I quickly showered, shaved again, splashed on some aftershave and put on clean clothes from my bag, and then went to join the ladies.

"You smell nice," said Lucy.

"Good enough to eat," said Angie, with a smile, reminding me of my own words.

"Thank you, it's only aftershave," I said.

"Sit down and help yourselves," said Sally. "Will you pour the wine, Peter?"

I poured a glass of wine for each of us, which used two thirds of the bottle.

"Shall I open another?" I asked, "There isn't enough for another glass each."

"No, I don't think so, unless you want to. Lucy and I will only have the one glass or else we'll fall asleep in the cinema."

We helped ourselves and began to eat. Sally had, as she had said she would, prepared a light lunch. Salad with ham and quiche, accompanied by a bread with olives in it, which was very tasty, and just a bowl of fruit, apples, oranges, grapes and bananas for afterwards.

We chatted over a range of topics during the meal, and I felt very relaxed and comfortable in their company. It was quite a while since I had eaten as a family like this, even if it was made up of parts of two unrelated families, and I suddenly felt saddened at having spent so much time away from any sort of family, not that I wished to be reunited with my ex.

Sally noticed my change in demeanour and enquired, "Are you all right, Peter? You suddenly stopped eating in mid-apple and look as though all your cares have fallen on you at once."

"No. I'm fine," I said. "Just a passing thought, nothing to worry about," and I resumed eating, putting my self-pitying thoughts out of my mind.

"We must go," said Sally. "Angie, would you mind clearing things away. Put whatever you can in the dishwasher, and the food in the pantry or fridge. Show Peter where the tea and coffee things are. Please help yourselves to anything you want. We'll be back about six, certainly not before. Come on Lucy." With that they departed, leaving me alone with my daughter.

I started to clear things away, when Angie said, "Can't we do that later, Daddy?"

"We could, but if we do it now, we won't have to, and the rest of the afternoon is ours."

So we cleared everything away, in accordance with Sally's instructions.

"Shall we have another glass of wine?" I asked, "Or would you rather come here and hold me?"

"What would you like?"

"What I would really like is to take your hand," I did so, "and then lead you up to my bedroom where I will spend the next few hours alone in our own little world where we can make lovely love with each other."

"That's just what I want too," she said.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, she flung her arms round me, and when I bent my head to her, she kissed me passionately, her tongue like a snake exploring my mouth, teeth, gums and entangling itself with my tongue.

Then she pulled away from me, "I've been longing for this ever since I left you last Sunday," she said. "Let's get rid of these clothes so that I can feel your body next to mine."

She began to undress as did I, and in very little time, I was naked, sporting a solid erection, and Angie was clad only in the bra and panties that I had given her last weekend.

"Would you like me to eat you through those again?"

"I would, but much more, I want your cock inside me." She removed her last two garments, and I could see once more her magnificent breasts.

I leaned over to kiss and suck them, but Angie pulled away, and after turning back the bedclothes, lay on the bed with her knees up, but spread wide apart so that I could see that her pussy lips were open and were glistening with her love juices.

She held her arms up to me, "Please come here, Daddy, my pussy is so wet and it is desperate to have your beautiful stiff cock inside it."

Who could resist such an invitation? I quickly knelt on the bed, and was about to aim my cock at her pussy, when she took hold of it, and guided it to her sopping wet entrance. I just leaned forward, and, meeting no resistance, my cock slid deep into her.

As soon as I was fully inside, she tightened the internal muscles over which she had such superb control. I felt as if I was being given a welcome by her pussy itself, and not just by Angie.

"My lovely angel, that feels so wonderful, I could just lie here for ever. Your pussy is so warm and welcoming."

"It loves having your cock inside Daddy, it has felt so empty all week."

"Instead of me lying on top of you like this, which would be great if we wanted to fuck and come..."

"Don't we?" she interrupted.

"No, not yet, or at least I don't. Remember that my powers of recuperation are not as quick, or as frequent as yours, so I prefer to postpone coming for a time, but if you want to come now, well my tongue or fingers don't need to recuperate, they're always ready."

"What were you going to say when I interrupted?"

"I was going to suggest that we lie on our sides. Then I can stay inside you, and it is less tense for me, so I won't be moving me towards coming so quickly, and I would then be able to suckle at your beautiful breasts, but if you want to come now, I would love to eat you. I certainly intend to sooner or later, and not just once either."

"Let's lie on our sides then." Either instinctively, or because Sally had taught her, she lifted one leg higher, and we were able to roll over onto our sides without my cock leaving her pussy. We shuffled about a bit until we were both comfortable. I was able to lean slightly away from her, so that I could see her more clearly, and what a ravishing sight she was. Her lips parted slightly, and her tongue licked across them in a lascivious invitation so I leaned forward again, and instead of kissing her as she expected, I licked her lips, then her chin, then, moving away slightly, I was able to bend my head to her magnificent breasts. I took each nipple in my mouth in turn, sucking on them, and, when it was as far into my mouth as sucking would cause, I flicked my tongue vigorously across the tip. I could tell that Angie liked this, as with each suck or flick, her pussy tightened on my cock.

I then decided to renew my tongues acquaintance with her magnificent areolae, licking the whole surface of each one in turn. As we were lying on our sides, my hands were free, and I placed one hand on each breast, and moving from their bases up to the nipples, I began to milk them.

I hadn't appreciated before just how sensitive her breasts were, but I had only carried out this milking action five or six times when Angie began to pant.

"That is wonderful Daddy, oh yes, milk me, milk my tits, oh yes."

I bent my head to them again and, while continuing to milk them, I also sucked her nipples. Then her pussy began to twitch quite violently. I pushed my cock in as far as it would go, and felt it contact her cervix, her love button.

Continuing with milking her breasts, I now tightened and relaxed the muscles in my bottom, which had the effect of making my cock twitch, and its head was sliding backwards and forwards across her cervix. Fortunately, although my senses were almost screaming with pleasure, in this position, with my legs relaxed, and my cock not moving in or out, I was able to continue without risk of coming before I wanted to, but Angie was certainly going to come, and in the very near future. She was moaning and panting almost continuously, and her breath was coming in little gasps.

"Come on Angie, my angel, my love, come for Daddy," I muttered as I squeezed and milked her breasts. I gave a couple of even harder squeezes, and I felt the immediate reaction around my cock, and then her internal muscles seemed to go mad, clenching and unclenching only to tighten on me again.

"Daddy, Daddy," she screamed, "I'm coming. I'm coming, Oh yes, yes, feel my cunt coming Daddy, ooooohhhhh yes."

With that, I felt a spurt of liquid from inside her wash round my cock, and her muscles started to flutter, until with a sigh from Angie, she suddenly almost collapsed, seemingly totally relaxed. I stopped all my squeezing, and lay completely still, until my little girl recovered from what was obviously a big hard come.

After a minute or so, her eyes fluttered open, she looked up at me and smiling, said,

"Daddy, that was great. It seemed as though my whole body was coming again, just like it did before. Why are my comes with you so much bigger and more..." she seemed lost for words, "more sort of all over than those I have by myself or with Sally or Lucy?"

"I don't really know. It might be because we are a man and a woman, or because it's still something different, but I think that it is because we start from a position of love. I love you, little one, and, so I believe, you love me."

"You know I do," she interrupted.

I continued, "... so when we are making love with each other, we are already down the path to the pleasure of coming, and because we start down the path, the journey ends further on. Do you see what I mean? When there is no real love there, you're just scratching an itch, and it's nice to scratch it, and it brings a lot of pleasure, but making love with someone you love is something different, even though the actions may be the same."

"I think that I see what you mean. I wish that you and I could make love with each other all the time, I do like it so much."

"One day," I said, "you will meet a man who you will find that you love and who loves you, and the joy that you will have together will be far, far greater then what we have now, my love. We have the love of a father and daughter, then you will have the all embracing love of a man and a woman, it's similar but somehow deeper. You may find him in a year or two, it may be ten years, but somewhere out there is a man who will have been waiting all his life for you. Don't go round fucking every man you meet to see if he's the one, that way you'll never find him. Wait until you are sure that you have found him, and then, when you are sure, and you will know when that happens, then you will find your soul-mate for life."

"Didn't you find your soul-mate in Mummy?"

I had been expecting this. " We thought that we had, but eventually we realised that we hadn't. We just grew apart, instead of closer together. We both love you, little one, but we found that we didn't love each other."

"Poor old you, Daddy."

I didn't particularly want to pursue this topic, so to distract her, I caused my cock to twitch again, and it brushed across her cervix.

"Oooh, that was nice. Didn't you come when I did? Your cock is still very stiff."

"No, I managed not to that time. Do you want us to stay like this?"

"This is lovely, just lying here with your cock in me. What would you like Daddy?"

"Do you remember the second time I gave you a come with my mouth?"

"Of course I do, I remember everything about that wonderful afternoon."

"Well, I'd like to do that again, Angie, suck you, and then when you are coming, put my cock in you so that I can feel you coming round me, just like you did just now. I adore eating your pussy, and then being inside you as you come is divine."

"I love that too. Let me slide round so that you can kneel on the floor again if that's what you want."

I withdrew from her hot little pussy, and she turned to put her hips near the edge of the bed. Before putting my mouth to her glistening pussy, I bent over and again took one of her nipples into my mouth, and sucked on it, then tongued vigorously all over her amazing areola.

"Angie, my angel, I love your breasts, they feel so good in my mouth, and to my hands when I stroke them."

"Oh Daddy, you make me feel so good when you do it. You can suck them anytime, and for as long as you want."

"But it's your pussy I want now," I said, and knelt down so that her pussy was directly in front of me. I noticed that as a result of the come she had already experienced, and of having had my cock in her, her lips were open, revealing the entrance to her vagina, so I started by tonguing all around the edge of that adorable hole that gave me so much pleasure, and then pushed my tongue in as far as I could, before starting to give her a tongue-fuck.

Because she had already come for the first time, she was very quick to react, and her hips started to lift from the bed and push towards me in synchronisation with my tongue pushing into her. After a minute or so of this, I lifted her legs, and for the first time today I was able to see her sexy little bottom, and the tight pinky-brown ring that gave me so much pleasure.

I put my hands to the cheeks of her bottom, pulling them apart, so giving me much better access to her ring. With my tongue just caressing the surface, I licked all around it, not yet touching the ring itself, but then gradually reducing the size of the circles made by my tongue, I reached the area where the surface changed from smooth skin to the slightly rougher texture that surrounded her nether hole.

I then began to press more firmly. Still gradually reducing the circles my tongue made, until finally I reached the very centre, and then felt the resistance reduce as she relaxed her sphincter to allow my tongue to enter. I wished that my tongue was several inches long, so that I could penetrate further into that delicious cavity, but I had to be content with only being just able to enter, but that was enough for her to feel the sensation of my tongue fucking her bottom as I pushed it in and out.

"Oh yes Daddy. Fuck my bottom, that feels so naughty and so good."

I felt that Angie was not far from coming, and I really wanted to lap the juices from her pussy and feel her clitoris under my tongue, so I moved my tongue upwards, licking along the sensitive crease that joins her bottom to her pussy, giving it several licks as I progressed upwards.

Very quickly, I no longer needed to hold her legs up to give me access as the aim of my tongue was now the upper part of her pussy, so I lowered her legs, and then, putting my upper arms under her legs, my lower arms were then able to fold over, allowing my hands to part her pussy lips to their full extent, and to press down just above her pubis so that I could feel the muscles underneath. From my previous endeavours at pussy licking, she knew what I intended.

"Yes please, lovely Daddy, lick my pussy, lick my clit and make me come."

That was precisely my intention, and I started by pressing my tongue firmly along the sensitive crease where her legs joined her body. Then I stroked all over the surface of her exposed inner area, before finally flicking my tongue rapidly to and fro across her clitoris.

It was apparent that she was nearer to coming than I had thought, for I felt under my hands her muscles starting to twitch, and her breathing became heavier, and then turned to gasping. My first thought was to delay her climax, to allow her to cool a while before taking he back up again but, when it became apparent that she was already so close, I decided to try to bring her off as quickly as I could.

Without further ado, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and then just holding it sufficiently firmly to retain my grip on it, I moved my lips back and forward so that I was almost milking her clit, just as I had so recently milked her gorgeous breasts. Then I removed my right hand from her pubis, and took it round her leg and gently pushed one finger into her vagina.

I pushed it in and out quite slowly, all the time continuing with the milking action on her clitoris. By now her breathing had become very ragged, and she seemed right on the verge of her climax, so to push her over the edge, I almost completely withdrew my finger, and then pushed two fingers into her, and started to fuck her with them, not slowly, now, but with increasing pace until I was finger-fucking her as fast as I could. The result was dramatic. Her muscles under my left hand were trembling and her internal muscles were grasping the fingers of my right hand as they fucked in and out.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm nearly there, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, Ooooh Oooooh, Daddy, Daddy, give me your cock, now, give me your cock in my cunt."

I stood and placed my knob at the entrance to her vagina that my fingers had just vacated and the just leant forward to slide it in to her hot juicy pussy. I entered as far as I could so that the area just above my cock was pressing firmly against her clitoris. Then it only required the slightest movement from me to carry on with the stimulation of her clitoris and carry her over into her climax.

"I'm coming, Daddy, Ooohhhh I'm coming, Oh God, Ooooohhhh," and with that her internal muscles tightened like a vice round my cock, her hips lifted from the bed, pushing against me so as to gain the maximum penetration, and she reached her raging climax.

I leant further forward to put my arms round her and to pull her to me so that her breasts were pressed against my chest. My mouth sought hers, and she thrust her tongue into my mouth while throwing her arms around me to grasp me even tighter to her.

Angie's whole body seemed to be vibrating with the power of her climax, and the vibrations lasted for nearly half a minute until they gradually died away. She loosened her grip on me with her arms, and her pussy muscles released their grasp of my cock. I remained pressed firmly inside her as I revelled in the joy of knowing that I had again enjoyed the delicious experience of having my cock in my little daughter as she climaxed.

She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me as I lifted my mouth away from her.

"Daddy, that was wonderful again. I just loved it when you pushed your fingers in me, they felt so good."

"You felt so good too," I said. "I just love it when I am inside you as you come."

"Isn't it better when you come?" she asked.

"It's different. If I am coming myself, the physical feelings are more intense, but when it is just you coming, I am able to feel much more the various sensations that you cause. The movements of all the various parts of you, the way your muscles are reacting, I suppose it is psychologically more satisfying then."

"You are going to come inside me, aren't you, Daddy?" she asked with a slightly plaintive tone to her voice.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't miss that for anything. The only reason I haven't so far, is that we have all afternoon. If we only had the time for you to come once, then I would come with you then. My little love, do you think that I would not want to come inside my little girl? I'll tell you what, when you feel ready to start again, you can decide what we do next, and decide whether I am to come, and where, whether in your pussy, your bottom, your mouth or even your hand; you said last time that one day you wanted to watch me coming."

My cock was now losing some of its stiffness even though I hadn't come, and I withdrew from her pussy, lifted her legs and moved her round so that she was lying along rather than across the bed, and the lay down beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.