Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I hadn't seen my daughter Angela for over three years. When I last saw her she was nearly thirteen and a half, and just poised on the brink of changing from a girl into a woman. During these three years I had often wondered how she had changed.

As a child, she was a pretty little thing, very slightly built with slender arms and legs. We used to joke that a strong wind might blow her away like Dorothy in the 'Wizard of Oz'. When her mother wasn't listening, I also used to say that the wicked witch would catch her if the wind did take her. Her mother didn't approve of such remarks, in fact there was a great deal that her mother didn't approve of, most notably, in the end, me and my employment.

My work often took me away from home for long periods of time, and although she loved the money I earned, being alone with Angela did not suit her. Finally, three years ago, we were divorced, and, as I was away so much, she persuaded the judge to give her sole custody and control of Angela.

Her next gambit in her war with me, was to decide that it was unsettling for Angela if she saw me so rarely, and unless I was prepared to make a commitment to see Angela regularly, it would be better if she didn't see me at all, particularly as there was a new husband who could provide a better father figure for Angela than I could.

On the face of it, this seemed, at the time, to be a reasonable proposal, so I agreed, thinking that I could still keep in touch with Angela by letter and telephone until she was more adult and could decide for herself who she wanted to see. However, after about six months Angela was no longer allowed to talk to me on the phone, and then Angela wrote to me saying that her mother was destroying my letters before she could read them. The last lines of the letter read:

Daddy, I know you love me, and I will always love you, and I will try to find a way to write to you and to get letters from you that Mummy can't interfere with, but until I can please don't write or phone any more, it makes me too unhappy to know you are there but not to be able to speak, and Mummy is always very unpleasant to me after you phone, or after one of your letters comes. Some day we will be able to be together and be happy again, until then remember that your little angel loves her Daddy.

With Lots of Love and Kisses

Your little angel

Angela

That was the last communication that we shared for getting on for two years, but then suddenly she wrote to me again saying that she had been talking to the mother of her best friend about me. This kind woman had said that she could let me know to write letters to her address, and that they would be given to Angela.

I was overjoyed, and we have been writing regularly to each other ever since. Angela has sent me the occasional photograph of herself, but none of them was very good, and although I could see that she had changed, I could not see what sort of woman she had grown into. But, joy of joys, that is about to change.

Just over a month ago, I received the following letter from Angela:

Dear Daddy

I have so missed you since you and Mummy were divorced, and I think I have at last found a way that we can meet. My friend Lucy, (who lives where you write to) passed her driving test 3 months ago (did I tell you that she is a year and a half older than me) and she is going to drive down to Northampton to see her Grandmother. Lucy's mum has told her Grandmother all about you and me, and they have said that I ought to be able to see you, so when Lucy comes to see her Grandmother, I will come with her, and while Lucy sees her Grandmother, I can see you. Lucy's mum asked Mummy if I could go with Lucy because she doesn't want Lucy to be alone in the car on such a long journey (it's only 50 miles, but further than Lucy has driven before) and Mummy said yes.

So, could you get up to Northampton or somewhere near so that we could meet while Lucy is at her Grandmother's. Hope you can.

With Lots of Love and Kisses

Your little angel

Angela

Naturally, I was overjoyed at the idea of seeing my little girl again, and wasted no time in writing back and saying so. Our letters during the next few weeks - which seemed to drag by interminably - made plans of where we should meet. We agreed that the best thing would be in a hotel so that we could be alone together, and get to know each other again.

Apart from the very idea of seeing my little girl again, the most exciting thing was Angela's reply when I wrote and asked her if there was anything that she would like me to get for her, - expecting the name of some CD or similar, and she replied:

It may sound a bit funny, but I would love it if you would buy me a nice pair of panties. Mummy only lets me have ordinary cotton ones from Marks and Sparks, and if I had a nice pair, I could keep them at Lucy's and think of you whenever I wore them. The size I wear is small.

I must confess that the idea of Angela wearing panties that I had bought for her, and would make her think of me when she wore them gave me thoughts about her that a father perhaps ought not to have about his daughter.

When I next went shopping I looked in nearly all the available lingerie shops, as I had very definite ideas of what sort of panties I wanted to buy for her. The one thing that her mother and I had agreed about while we were married was that prudishness about our bodies was stupid, and we often walked about at home with little or nothing on. I hoped that this had not changed, so whatever I bought for Angela she would be quite happy to wear and to show me.

With this hope in mind, I had decided on a pair of panties that should be tight fitting but fully cut so that her bottom and her pussy would be well defined, and they should also be as thin as possible so that I could see her through them. Eventually I found a pair I liked and I found myself imagining what she would look like when wearing them, even though I didn't even know what she really looked like now anyway.

To try to give myself some idea of how she had developed, I wrote and asked if she would like a bra to go with the panties, and if so, what size should I buy? She replied saying that she would love a bra, and said that her size was 34DD. She added that she hoped that I didn't think that she was fat having such a big size, but that they just grew and there was nothing that she could do about them.

I hastened to reply that of course I didn't think she was fat, and that I expected that her bust was very nice. What I actually thought, was that her breasts sounded wonderful, and couldn't wait to see them. I then started to imagine what it would be like to see them, and that led to imagining holding, stroking, kissing and sucking them. How big were her nipples I wondered.

After sitting and having such erotic imaginings, my cock felt like a rod of iron, so I had to have a wank to make myself comfortable again. As I stroked my straining cock, in my imagination it was Angela doing the stroking, sitting beside me wearing only the panties that I had bought for her. As she stroked she kissed me and asked me to stroke her pussy for her - at that point I came the hardest that I have ever come.

Eventually the day arrived that we were to meet.

I had booked into a motel, carefully choosing one where Angela would not have to go past Reception to reach the room, and, as we had agreed, I had sent a text to the mobile phone that Lucy's mum had lent her for the day giving the room number. We would have about four hours together before Lucy came to collect her after seeing her Grandmother.

I had got the panties and bra ready for Angela, as well as a box of chocolates which I hoped she still liked. I had had a long soak in the bath, and shaved as closely as I could - I didn't want her to be put off kissing me because of any bristles on my cheeks or chin, and then all I had to do was wait for her to arrive.

I was as nervous as a teenager on his first date. What would she be like? Would we get on well together? Writing was all very well, but it was more than three years since we had actually seen one another, perhaps I wouldn't live up to her memory of me.

At last there was a knock on the door, and I nearly tripped over in my haste to open it.

"Hello, Daddy," she said, "Here at last. I hope I'm not late?"

"No," I replied, " Just on time. Come in and sit down."

"Could I use the bathroom first please, I'm dying for a pee, and then I can change?"

"Of course you can. It's through there," I said pointing to the bathroom door. "Would you like to try these on if you are going to change?" I gave her a small parcel containing the bra and panties that I had bought for her. I wondered what she would think of them. I have already described the panties. The bra I had bought was the sheerest that I could find. Although it was black, the material was so fine that I found that I could put the bra over my wrist and still read the time on my watch through it.

While she was in the bathroom, it gave me time to consider my first reactions on seeing her. She seemed to be about five foot three tall, about a couple of inches taller than when I last saw her. She was wearing a very loose fitting short sleeved blouse, and a skirt that extended to half way down to her knees. I could see that she still had slender arms and legs, although her legs were more shapely than I remembered.

My first impression about her bust, though, was that I must have misread what she had said about her size, as she didn't appear to have very much in the way of breasts at all, but, I consoled myself, that might be because of the way her blouse fitted. Her face had hardly changed except to be slightly thinner, making her cheek bones more prominent, which meant that to me, she had changed from being merely pretty to being beautiful.

Just as I was finishing these thoughts, the bathroom door opened, and Angela came back into the bedroom. I was struck very nearly speechless. She had, as far as I could tell, put on the bra and panties, and over them was wearing a black dress made of a mesh material that concealed virtually nothing of her, and was several inches shorter than the skirt she wore previously, coming down only just below her pussy.

My little girl was transformed into a beautiful and very desirable woman. The dress fitted her very tightly, and it was immediately obvious that I had not made an error about her bust size, if anything they looked to be even bigger than I had expected, being such a contrast to her slim waist.

"You look absolutely lovely, my little Angel," I managed to say when connections between tongue and brain were re-established. "What a gorgeous dress that is."

"Yes, Lucy's mum bought it for me. She said that I ought to have something really special to wear when I met my Daddy again after so long."

"Come and sit down then, while I make us a drink. I expect you're ready for one aren't you?" I thought that it would be best to keep my hands occupied while I gathered myself together. It's not every day that I find myself falling desperately in lust with my own daughter.

"I'd love a cup of tea please," she said.

While we drank the tea, we chatted innocuously about her journey to meet me, and about Lucy and her mum, and I gathered that Angela was very friendly with both of them. Then Angela asked me if I really liked her dress, and I replied:

"I think that it is the loveliest dress that I have ever seen, but that might be because I think that it contains a very beautiful young woman. When I last saw you, you were my little girl, but I can hardly call you that now, can I?"

She threw her arms around my neck, "Daddy, I'll always be your little girl. I hope you meant what you said, as I'd hate to be a disappointment to you."

"Angela, you could never be a disappointment to me. And yes, I did mean what I said. You are a very beautiful woman, one that anyone would be proud to have as a daughter, or as a friend. I expect that you have to fight all the boys off with a stick, don't you?"

"But boys are so silly, besides they..." She stopped what she was going to say, and bit her bottom lip. I wondered what she was going to say, but thought that it was too soon to try to persuade her to speak freely, but I was sure that we would soon be back on the easy terms we used to share.

"Thank you for the lovely bra and panties that you brought for me," she said, and leant over and kissed me gently on the lips, "They are just the right size and I think that they look wonderful. Would you like to see them?"

"I would love to," I replied, which must qualify for the understatement of the year.

She stood up, and standing only a couple of feet in front of me and with her back towards me, she pulled the flimsy dress over her head, and then just stood there for a moment. I was enchanted at the view. The panties were stretched tightly across her bottom, and the stretching made the material even more transparent than I had expected. Without turning towards me, she reached behind her, and ran her hands over the thin material across her bottom.

"These feel so silky," she said, "Why don't you feel how smooth they are."

Not waiting for a second invitation, I leant forward and just gently touched with my fingertips, but as Angela felt my touch, she pushed backwards so that my hands were filled with the cheeks of her bottom, and then she gently moved from side to side. She felt so soft but yet firm under my hands, and my cock which was already aroused by the sight of her in the dress, now came rigidly to attention.

But the best was yet to come, when she turned towards me, smiling rather bashfully, and showed me the front view. I was slightly disconcerted at first, as it looked as though there was a two or three inch circle of reinforcement in the centre of each bra cup, which I didn't think there was, and then I realised that what I was seeing were Angela's areolae, quite the largest I had ever seen.

As she had turned, my hands had stayed on her hips, and she now reached down, and took my hands in hers, and put them up to her breasts saying, "Feel how soft and smooth the bra is Daddy."

I was almost afraid to touch, in case I lost control of myself, and frightened her with my reaction, but she pressed my hands firmly to herself, and again rotated against them. Her breasts were wonderfully firm. They felt quite heavy in my hands, not at all what I would have expected in a sixteen and a half year old girl, but then I had no previous experience of girls of this age to compare with.

I looked down to see the panties neatly defining the outline of her pussy, but was surprised that there was not the dark shadow of pubic hair that I expected to see. What I did notice though, was that the material over her pussy lips looked as though it was slightly damp. "My God," I thought, "she's sexually excited. Is she trying to seduce me, pressing her hands to her bottom and breasts, or is that just wishful thinking?"

"Why don't you take some of your clothes off as well, Daddy, so that we can both be comfortable?"

"That's a good idea," and I started to unbutton my shirt.

"No, let me do that for you, it's the least I can do in return for such lovely undies." So I dropped my hands, and when she had undone all the buttons, and pulled the tail of the shirt out of my trousers, she pushed the shirt back from my shoulders, and down my arms to remove it.

To do so, she had to push up close to me, and, as I was sitting and she was standing, her glorious breasts were pushed into my face. Oh, bliss. It took all of my self restraint to refrain from opening my mouth and sucking them. She then knelt down and removed my shoes and socks. Naturally, as she was leaning forward the bra fell away from her breasts a little, giving me an exciting view of the silky smooth upper slopes and the shadowy divide of her cleavage. I was so entranced by the view, that I didn't realise that she had finished removing the covering on both my feet.

"Stand up then, and let me take your trousers off so that we can both be dressed the same except for my bra."

"It's all right, I'll do that," I said, thinking that I needed the opportunity to tuck my erection back against my body. Fortunately, I was wearing quite tight fitting pants, rather than boxer shorts, so I was able to contain it, and my cock didn't stick out when my trousers came off.

I sat back down again, and Angela, instead of sitting next to me, sat on my bare knees. I could feel the warmth of her bottom pressed against me, and was aware of a sensation of dampness from between her legs.

"That's better, Daddy. I have missed sitting on your knee these last few years, and I've been looking forward to being cuddled by you again, my lovely, loving Daddy. What do you think of your little girl now that she has grown up a bit?"

"My darling, I think that no father could wish for a more beautiful daughter. You look good enough to eat."

She put her mouth close to my ear and said, "Why don't you eat me then?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. Knowing what I wanted her to mean, but hardly daring to hope that she meant what I longed for.

"Eat my tits, and my pussy," she whispered. "I like being eaten, and would love it if you ate me."

"Who's eaten you already?" I asked. She hesitated, so I added, "You know that you can tell me. Remember what we used to say, you and I keep our secrets from everyone else, but we have no secrets between us."

"Lucy has, and..." she hesitated, "Sally has as well."

"Who's Sally?"

"Lucy's mum."

"Lucy's mum?" I was somewhat taken aback at this.

"Yes. She taught Lucy, and then me, all about sex and how to enjoy it."

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked, hoping that no crude youth had enjoyed my daughter.

"Well sort of. I have not yet had a cock inside me, in fact apart from yours when I was little, I've never even seen one, but I haven't got a maidenhead any more."

"How did you lose it then, if not with a cock?"

"With a dildo of course, how do you think? Sally said that it was much better if a girl could really enjoy the first time she made love, so she gradually stretched me starting with a little dildo, and working up to one about this big." She held her fingers just over an inch apart. "She said that if this size was comfortable, I would fit tightly round any cock, whether it was smaller or bigger, the elasticness inside me would be able to accommodate it."

"Sally sounds like a very sensible woman," I said. "What else did she tell you?"

"Well, one thing she said was that the first time I made love with a man, it should be with someone who I knew loved me, and not just someone who said he loved me. She said that if the man loved me, he would be gentle, and take his time, and make it good for me. Then I could make it good for him, but if it was just some boy who said he loved me, then he would only want to satisfy himself, and might not make me enjoy it. She said that she always enjoyed sex because she had been introduced to it by someone who loved her very much, and her first time had been wonderful."

"Did she tell you who her first was?" I asked, intrigued by this very thoughtful approach to sex.

"Yes," she said, and whispering so quietly that I could hardly hear her, "it was her daddy. She said that he was a wonderful man, and that she was so glad that he had been the first and shown her how exciting and loving sex could be between a man and a woman. Daddy, will you be my first, I know you love me as your daughter, and would be gentle, but I also want you to love me as a woman. Ever since Sally told me about choosing carefully who should be first, I knew I wanted it to be you."

"My darling, I would adore to make love with you, but are you sure? And there is a bit of a problem, as I don't have any condoms with me, and although I could pull out before I came, there might still be a risk of you getting pregnant."

"Oh Daddy, that's not a problem. As soon as I was sixteen, and Sally started to tell me about sex, she suggested that I took the pill. She told me always to use a condom because of disease, but that they could split, and taking the pill would be an extra precaution."

"Lucy's mum sounds a very sensible woman, perhaps we could talk about her more later." Saying this, I bent my head down to her breasts. I had noticed while we were talking, that whereas when she first showed me the new bra, her breasts made smooth hemispheres about the size of a largish grapefruit, her nipples had now swollen and were sticking out of the flimsy material like small ripe cherries. As I fastened my lips round a nipple, I heard Angela draw in her breath.

"Oh yes Daddy, please suck them."

I needed no further encouragement. I put my right hand up to her breast to hold it while I licked and sucked her through the bra. I flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth across her nipple, and then ran it across the areola that surrounded it. Her breast was wonderfully smooth under my tongue, in contrast to the areola which had a slightly bumpy feel - almost like the surface of a walnut.

My other hand had been behind her back since she sat on my knee, and I stroked this across the delicious soft smoothness of her back. I tried to reach round so that both hands could hold her breasts, but couldn't quite manage it. Angela realised what I was trying to do, and stood up, then sat down on me again. But this time kneeling with her legs on either side of me. This left both hands free to caress her, and also meant that her pussy was pressed against my rampant cock.

I guessed that she could feel it, for as I continued to suck and squeeze her breasts, she started to move her lower body up and down against me. I was worried that this intense stimulation might be too much for me, and the last thing I wanted was to come in my pants like an over-anxious schoolboy, so I lowered my hands to her hips and held her still.

"Steady, darling. Don't rush things too much. Take the time to enjoy each sensation in turn," I said.

"All right, but it feels so good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.