The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2005 by Tayload

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a boy and his Mistress. Taken for a long weekend to a secret retreat, where fantasy becomes reality...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema  

It was Friday night and I was waiting for my Mistress who was picking me up from the train station. It was cold and I couldn't wait to see her and get into her warm car.

As she pulled up, a smile came across my face. I had been waiting for this weekend for so long. Mistress popped the boot and I promptly put my things into the back. Beckoning me to sit in the front with her, I did so and without word, we drove off into the night.

Offering her cheek to me as she drove, I kissed her gently and said good evening.

"take off your trousers and pants young man. I only want to see you dressed in a Tshirt whilst we drive to the Barn".

Not wanting to argue, I managed to strip to my tshirt, whilst still sitting in the passenger seat.

A writhe smile came over my Mistress as she perused my nakedness. I felt embarrassed until she reached across and gently caressed my half erect member... As it sprang to attention, my Mistress told me that I had to keep it stiff for the rest of the journey. Failure to do so would result in a long and painful night for me and no opportunity to cum. The rest of the journey would last about an hour...

No music was playing in the car, so an eary silence engulfed the car, only the sound of my gasps and effort to keep my cock alive would be heard. Every twenty minutes or so my Mistress would encourage me for my efforts and wipe the pre-cum from the top of my hot cock - This made it very difficult not to cum, but I knew that I would be in serious trouble if I did.

Unfortunately for me, we were about 3 miles from our destination, when I seemed to have run out of thoughts to keep me erect... My hands and fingers were filled with pre-cum and as my thoughts turned to the horrors of failing, so it only made things worse... Put simply - I had failed my first test!

"Oh dear young man" said my Mistress, glancing down at my now limp excuse of a cock.

"It seems that we are not off to a good start and that you need to be taught a lesson, even before the weekend really begins - How disappointing!"

"I'm sorry Mistress", I said... Not knowing what punishment was in store for me that night.

"You will be young man, you will be".

Mistress smiled as we drove through a large gate to a set of farmhouses set in a secluded country estate.

"Stay in the car boy" my Mistress said, as she got out of the car and headed for the front door of the first house.

I could see that she was greeted by a lady in her forties, who hugged her and they laughed. After seeing my Mistress pointing to the car, they both approached the passenger side, where I was sitting virtually naked...

Mistress opened the door and told me to get out into the cold night air...

I was so embarrassed, but did as I was told immediately... As the cold air wrapped itself round my body, my cock sprang once again to attention... I think that it must have been the thought of this lady seeing me naked that stimulated the action...

"Mmmmm, you said that he was in good shape Mistress and I can see the attraction now" As the lady finished her sentence, she reached down and fondled my cock and balls... Finally letting go with a gentle squeeze, I winced but stayed in my place.

Both the ladies laughed...

"Right young man, get all the bags out of the car and follow me please"

Mistress stood talking to the other lady as I grabbed the four bags that were in the back of the car. Now freezing and with a very shrivelled cock, I prayed for them to stop talking and start walking.

Eventually they did so, and we walked into the house together...

"You are in "The Barn" Mistress" said the lady - "You know the way"

"Thank you Beth" said my Mistress and started to walk down a long corridor... As I turned to follow her, the lady slapped my naked bottom cheeks very hard... SLLAAPP!

"Mmmm - What fun you will have" she said and walked in the other direction.

A pair of double doors faced my Mistress at the end of the corridor. Opening them both, she walked in and stood by the entrance... "Come on through" she said, staring directly into my eyes...

I walked through the doors and into a massive dungeon type facility...

"WOW" - I think that's what I said, but I'm not sure the word actually came out of my mouth... My eyes didn't know where to rest... I saw whipping benches, wooden seats with different sized dildo's on them, a st Andrew crosss, some sort of hanging contraption, like a swing... Then I saw what was on the walls... Oh my goodness... There were canes, crops, paddles, floggers and switches... Honestly, I had never seen anything like this before...

As I stood, almost transfixed to the spot, my Mistress' voice sang in my ears...

"Take the bags into the bedroom Boy"

As she pointed to a room on the right hand side of the dungeon, I moved slowly and opened a door that lead to a very conventional bedroom.

In the bedroom was a large double bed in the centre of the room and an oversized cot in one corner.

My Mistress had followed me into the room...

"You will be sleeping in the cot young man" she said...

"unless you prove yourself worthy, then I may consider having you in my bed"

Mistress walked past me and a finger slid across my face...

"Would you like that young man?"

"Yes Mistress, very much Mistress" I replied...

"I want you to strip naked for me now, shower and then come into the main room. You have ten minutes boy - Don't be late"

My Mistress walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. I quickly stripped off my tshirt and ran into the bathroom, which was on-suite.

I quickly showered, fingering my bottom and trying to ensure some level of cleanliness.

As I opened the door to the main room, my Mistress was sitting in a very comfortable armchair, sipping a large glass of wine.

Having removed her full-length coat, Mistress was wearing long black boots, a black skirt and white blouse.

"Come and stand infront of me young man"

I promptly followed my orders and stood naked infront of my Mistress. My cock instantly grew to it's full length and I placed my hands behind my back.

"Don't you know that it's rude to point young man!" and with that, Mistress reached forward and slapped my stiff cock...

"OOUCH", I winced and my hands flew to my stinging cock...

"Leave it!" my Mistress growled and I replaced my hands behind my back.

Reaching behind her, Mistress pulled out what looked like a pair of special black pants...

"Put these on boy" and threw them to me.

These indeed were special pants - As I put them on, I realised that my cock had to go inside a sort of webbing sock, that positioned me tight against my stomach. The pants also had no crotch, so my balls were hanging down and my bottom was for the most part still bare.

"Turn around and let me look at you young man"

I twirled a couple of times and could see the delight on my Mistress' face.

"Mmmm, a nice snug fit" The words dripping from her lips as if like a spider, ready to devour it's prey, caught in the web.

"Drop to your knees boy and pleasure me with your tongue and fingers"

As I dropped to my knees, Mistress drew up her black skirt to reveal a clean shaven pussy that was already glistening with her hot, honey juices. Taking another sip from her wine, she ushered me into her private space.

Soon I was licking and fingering her wet pussy, toying with her clit and making my Mistress sigh with pleasure... As she came for the first time, I felt the effects of the pants that restrained my ever growing cock... I could just about manage a full erection, but it was almost painful to do so...

"Fist me you dirty little boy and make me cum hard!" Mistress barked her orders and I complied with great care, not wishing to catch my Mistress' pussy with a stray finger nail...

"Oh Fuck that's good Boy!" she cried out as she came once more, pushing herself onto my fist, my other hand playing with her clit...

"OK young man, you can stop now"... I pulled my hand from her wetness and sat infront of my Mistress, like a good puppy.

After a moment to compose herself, Mistress got up from the chair and wiped her wet pussy across my face, as if cleaning with a napkin after a hearty meal.

"How are those pants feeling young man?" she enquired...

"Quite restrictive Mistress", I replied...

"Good, good" was the whispered answer.

My Mistress walked over to one of the low level whipping benches and beckoned me to follow her...

"Let's start with your punishment for not following my first request from you in the car shall we boy"

As I walked towards the bench, I was already trembling as I replied...

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress"

"Well, lets get you into a sorry state then shall we young man - Over the bench with you"

The bench was one where you placed your knees on a ledge and you draped your upper body over a small, raised area. Your head ended up lower than your legs, which emphasised the height of my poor, bare bottom.

Mistress used the heavy leather straps on the bench to secure my legs and hands.

"Right, what shall we use to start with" My Mistress teased me with the words and started to walk around the vast choice of tools at her disposal...

Opening a sizable wooden box, she pulled out a long handled wooden spoon, with a very wide head...

"Mmmm, this will warm you up I think"

Standing behind me, Mistress caressed the wooden spoon across my bare cheeks, up my back and down to the backs of my knees...

Smack, spank, slap, slap, spank, smack, smack...

Short, sharp rythmical strokes of the spoon spread across my cheeks and down onto the tops of my thighs... These were not hard strokes but after twenty, or thirty smacks, I started to feel the heat and my hips started it's own dance...

As my Mistress increased the intensity of the strokes, the rhythm didn't change and I started to wriggle and let out audible signs of discomfort...

"Good" said my Mistress "this is just the position I want you to be in. I could have you locked in this position for the whole weekend - It's delicious!"

Smack, spank, slap, slap, spank, smack, smack...

The wooden spoon stopped and Mistress' hand gently covered my burning bottom...

"Mmmm, nice and warm, but let's change the pace a little shall we"

Now with the blood rushed to my head and beads of sweat starting to appear on my back, I managed a semi-controlled response...

"Yes Mistress, thankyou Mistress"

I could see that Mistress placed the spoon back into the box from which it came. As she walked around the gallery of instruments, Mistress ran her fingers across the body of the cane rack...

It sent shivers down my spine...

Stopping at the riding switches, Mistress picked up a 4ft training whip, usually used on horses... Very thin and Very whippy, she made several cuts through the air, which undoubtebly pleased her...

Thwip... Thwip...

"this will teach you to keep an erection young man"

Mistress walked to where my head was resting on the floor... Her boot right next to my face, the whip layed tapping the toe end, just to show me what was to come... I glanced up at her and immediately caught sight of Mistress' glistening pussy, hiding under her flowing skirt... My cock twinged and the harness around my cock tightened... My Mistress licked her lips and slowly walked around to the business end of the bench, where my hot, red bottom awaited her pleasure...

"You will receive 20 strokes boy, which you will thank me for. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, thankyou Mistress" - I had received strokes from such a whip before and knew what to expect. The pain is unrivalled and the mark that is left is very distinctive... I dare say that these will still be there in the morning...

WHIIIP... "Aargh... 1 Mistress"

WHIIIP... "Oooh... 2 Mistress"

20 cuts later and my bottom was covered with thin, red welts. Evenly spaced from the bottom of the cheeks to the top of the crease... My Mistress is expert at this implement and so very little wrapping occurs... Much to my pleasure.

"Well done young man. You took those stripes well... Your bottom looks a very pretty picture at the moment"... With a little slap to both cheeks, I heard my Mistress walk off to the back of the dungeon.

My ears strained to find out what was happening, but to no avail...

A few minutes passed and soon I could hear her return, obviously dragging some type of trolley with her.

"You are going to be purified this weekend young man, and that means from the inside out"

I stayed silent... Not really knowing how to respond...

"I am going to put you through a rigorous anal training program my boy, where by Sunday, I will have the pleasure of fisting your tiny anus, or you will be punished accordingly. Do you understand this Andy?"

"Y... Yes Mistress, I understand"

Hearing the sound of rubber gloves, I realised that my Mistress was preparing to do something to my bottom... I squeezed my cheeks and then tried to relax as much as possible...

A well lubricated, rubber coated finger entered my bottom cheeks and circled my twitching anus... Gradually her finger entered my bottom and I let out a heavy sigh...

"Mmmm, I think you like that young man"

"Yes Mistress" - I can't deny it, it felt good.

Mistress removed her finger and I then felt something quite different... A reasonably sized rubber bulb was pushing it's way past my sphincter and up into my bottom... It must have entered a good 4-5 inches before it stopped...

"Right young man. I am now going to slowly release a full bag of warm soapy water into your bottom. I want you to ensure that you do not push the bulb out of your bottom and do not spill any onto the bench - Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress, I will obey"

"Good boy, I will see you in a little while"

With that, I felt a stream of warm water cascading into my open bowels... Oh my... I had never had an enema before and the feeling was quite amazing... My cock went ballistic and the harness grabbed my throbbing member to restrain me...

I heard my Mistress leave the room...

I wonder how much water needs to go in? My mind slowly went from feeling the pleasure to sensing that my bottom was filling up and my tummy starting to complain about the fact...

I heard the door open and Mistress and Beth came through to see me...

"Beth wanted to come and see my boy, after his first treatment. Didn't you Beth?"

"Yes I did Mistress Nicki and may I say what a wonderful job you have done on this boys bare bottom... What lovely stripes he has..."

"This is his first ever enema Beth" Stepping up and feeling the half empty bag, she winked at Beth and commented...

"I think he likes it"

"Please Mistress" I said nervously...

"What is it boy?"

"I really feel full Mistress and don't want to make a mess. May we stop Mistress please?" My stomach was bloated now and I felt like I was going to go to the toilet in a violent way...

SLAP, SMACK, SPANK, SLAP...

Mistress spanked my red cheeks in answer to my impertinent question

My eyes nearly came out of my head as the two types of pain converged..."Aargghhhh"

"You will take the full load young man and not a drop less"

"Yes Mistress... Sob..." I could only hope that there wasn't much left to go in... I was really fighting to stay in control at this point.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and I realized that Beth was taking pictures of me with her digital camera...

"These will be great for the web site Mistress Nicki"

"Enjoy yourself Beth and take as many as you want"

After a few minutes, Beth left the room and the bag was indeed empty...

Patting my now very sore and very bloated bottom cheeks, Mistress walked around me.

"You are going to get a great many enemas from now on young man. It is going to help keep you clean for whatever I decide is going up that tight bottom of yours..."

"thankyou Mistress"

"Would you like to expel your first load boy?"

"Yes please Mistress"

"Very well then"

Unbuckling me from the bench, Mistress gently pulled the enema bulb from my swollen bottom. I felt a few dribbles of liquid run down my thigh, but Mistress didn't comment.

"Stand up young man, and please make sure that you do not let any of the fluid out"

"Yes Mistress" - I got up in a very awkward manner and stood facing my Mistress.

"Take your cock harness off now Andy"

"Yes Mistress" - I could not wait to get these special pants off... It was such a constraint on my cock - The relief when it came off was immense...

"Right, I want you to stand astride that large bucket young man, and expel all the lovely fluid that is sitting in your bottom"

I was totally shocked... It was right in the middle of the room... It would be so humiliating for me... I think I turned bright red on the spot.

"Embarrassing isn't it boy?" said my Mistress

"Yes Mistress - It will be"

With that, Beth returned into the dungeon, bringing with her two other ladies...

"Now it will be Very embarrassing Andy" - My Mistress licked her lips and beckoned the ladies to come over and watch.

"Andy has just had his first enema and he is now ready to let it come out. I thought it very fitting on this historical moment that we all share in his experience"

"Lovely", replied the ladies - The two I didn't know were straining to get a view of my nicely striped rear end.

"Let's go young man, we havn't got all night!"

I stood astride the bucket, opening my legs, my cock quite limp at this point... The first noise was not long in coming and my face turned red once more...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.