Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 28: Out with the Old, In with the New

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Out with the Old, In with the New - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Darren paused as he poured himself another glass of punch. He needed to find Stephanie. It was nearly midnight. Scanning the crowd, he finally spotted her, standing by the fireplace with Cassie, Christy, and Christy's new fiancé, Tim Harris. It was his home they were all in, celebrating the coming New Year.

Cassie and Stephanie both looked bored. Tim must be regaling them with his latest accomplishments. Darren smiled. If that guy's ego were any bigger, half this crowd wouldn't fit in.

Darren wandered over toward the foursome. He was purposely walking up behind Stephanie and Cassie. He watched Tim and Christy. Tim was oblivious, lost in his own world. Christy was hanging on every word he said.

Darren put his cup of punch down on an end table and placed one hand on Stephanie's hip and the other on Cassie's, drawing them together with his head between them. He felt them tense up as his lips brushed Stephanie's neck. "Miss me?" he whispered as he continued to nibble up her neck to her ear.

Stephanie sighed and turned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Like you wouldn't believe, big boy."

"Oh, get a room, you two," Christy sniped.

"Jealous?" Cassie teased, turning into Darren's hug.

Darren saw Tim tense up and then turn away to talk to a business associate. Christy turned with him.

Darren smiled. The two women felt just right in his arms. The world was all right.

"I just talked to Bill," Darren said to Stephanie and Cassie. "There's a problem with the babysitter. He's going to drop his kids off at Mom's and then he'll be here."

Cassie pouted, "He's going to miss midnight."

Darren tightened his arm around her. He felt Stephanie's hand reach his as she made it a group hug. "Kid's come first," Stephanie said softly. "Bill's priorities are in the right place. You know he'd be here if he could be."

"I know, but it was going to be our first New Year's together." Darren had never seen Cassie so openly emotional.

Tim chose just that moment to yell out, "Twenty seconds!"

Darren turned his head and whispered, "Kiss her right cheek. I'll do the left. Then..." He felt Stephanie nod.

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six," the whole crowd chanted. "Five. Four. Three. Two. One!"

Darren tasted the tear as he kissed Cassie's cheek. Then he turned and Stephanie captured his lips. He felt Cassie try to escape from their hug. Stephanie's hand tightened around his, keeping her friend pinned to them, even as she put her other hand on his neck. No need for fireworks, Darren thought as the kiss deepened.

Breathlessly, they separated. Cassie was smiling again. "Thank you," she whispered, hugging them tightly. "Thank you for for being there for me. Thank you for showing me how good it can be. And thank you, Darren, for introducing me to Bill."

"What are friends for?" Darren replied. The threesome stood there smiling and hugging while the rest of the crowd was loudly greeting the New Year.

To Darren, it was the perfect end to one year and a hopeful start of a new one. He was still smiling when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Bill Rogers smiled and as Darren and Stephanie let Cassie go. Bill gathered Cassie in his arms and they kissed. Darren could feel the sparks. He smiled and then pulled Stephanie back to him. They kissed again and then Darren nodded toward the patio door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.