Taking the Road Together
Chapter 27: One More Present

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: One More Present - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Darren smiled as he looked over the crowd in his living room. Friends, friends of friends, and family all crowded around chatting and laughing. Now that's what the holidays are all about, he thought to himself. Cassie was smiling in that beautiful red sweater. She was sitting on Bill Roger's lap and happier than Darren could remember seeing her.

Darren entered the room carrying a tray of hors d'oeuvres and began passing it around. Stephanie patted his backside and kissed his cheek as she passed him on the way to the front door. Another visitor, Darren mused. I wonder if this one will make the house explode.

With the fire crackling and the laughter, the drinks and the food, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Darren did the host thing and chatted with everyone.

Cassie got off Bill Roger's lap and followed him back into the kitchen. Darren didn't see Stephanie. He hadn't seen her in a while.

"Hey, Nerd Boy." Cassie put her hand on his arm. He turned to face her. "Thanks." Then she pointed at the ceiling. They were standing under a sprig of mistletoe. Darren leaned down and kissed Cassie's cheek.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that, Darren," Cassie teased, throwing her arms around his neck. Before Darren could react, they were kissing. Oh, my God, was all Darren could think. He knew Cassie could feel his reaction as his shaft hardened in a hurry. His heart raced.

"Wow," Cassie said softly, as she leaned back. "Damn, Nerd Boy. Now I know what Stephy sees in you." Cassie appeared to be just as affected as Darren was.

"Speaking of Stephanie," Darren said, breaking the spell and pulling her arms from around his neck. "Have you seen her in the last half hour or so?"

Cassie paused for a moment and then shook her head, "Come to think of it, no. I thought she was in here."

"I'm sort of glad she wasn't."

Cassie shrugged and started out of the kitchen. "Me too," she whispered and then turned away wiggling her tight ass and heading back into the other room.

Darren paused and looked around. The hum of conversation and laughter from the living room almost drowned out any other sounds. Darren started down the hall away from the living room and he heard the sound of voices from the laundry room. Darren stopped short and listened.

"Oh, come on, Stephy baby. Old Darren's off playing the host thing. You know you need it. You always needed a taste of my steel."

"Let go, Bradley Vincent. I don't need a taste of your aluminum bat. I got the real thing years ago. Go back to high school where those lines might still work. I have guests. Now let go."

"Stephy, Stephy. You always were a feisty one. Come on, baby. That wimp boy can't be keeping you satisfied like I did."

Darren heard a slap. "Now remove your hand, Brad."

A second slap rang out. "No one slaps me, Bitch."

That's my cue, Darren thought to himself. "Stephanie? Are you back here, honey?"

"Not a word, bitch," Darren heard Brad say. "I'll take him apart."

"In here, Darren. I'll be out in a minute," Stephanie called. "You will march your sorry ass out of my house, Bradley Vincent. And you will not return again, ever." Darren could hear the steel in Stephanie's harsh whisper. "Darren is the best thing that ever happened to me. I will not screw that up with you or anyone else. Now march your ass out of here before I have to do something you will regret."

Darren entered the room slowly. He almost couldn't see Stephanie behind the mountain of a man that had her pinned to the front of the washer. Darren reached out and grasped the baseball bat that he kept leaning against the wall for just this type of occasion.

"Hey, Stephanie, are there any more of those bacon things left?" Darren said as he hefted the bat behind his back.

The man mountain turned and fixed his gaze on Darren. The man had to be six foot six tall and two hundred fifty pounds. Football star, Darren's mind registered.

"Oh, hi. I'm Darren. I'm afraid I don't know your name, sir," Darren put on his best host face and smile.

"Brad is just leaving," Stephanie said, taking advantage of the interruption and pushing past the hulk. She stared the man down.

"Oh, come on, Stephy. It doesn't have to be like this," Brad smiled. "I'm Brad Vincent. Stephy and I were good friends in high school." He emphasized the good part.

"A pleasure," Darren said holding out his hand. He kept the ball bat behind himself.

Brad, as Darren expected, squeezed his hand hard, trying to hurt him. Darren kept the same face even though his hand ached.

"Can I get you something? Some of your other classmates are here. Cassie Higgins, Ronnie Marx, Christy Trimble." Darren continued to smile, motioning toward the living room.

"Actually, there is some more I'd like to talk about with your wife, if you don't mind." This guy is full of himself, Darren thought.

"Well, Brad, I'm sure after she shows me where she hid the hors d'oeuvres, she'll be glad to talk to you some more. Sorry I interrupted. Stephanie?"

Darren turned to look at Stephanie. Her mouth was drawn tight in anger. If this were a cartoon, there would have been steam coming out of her ears.

"No, damnit. No more. You," she pointed at Darren. "Kitchen. You" she pointed at Brad, "get the hell out of here. Now. I will not have you in my house one second longer."

Brad seethed. Darren could tell that few people ever said no to Mr. Vincent.

"Hey, Darren," another voice, Cassie's, came from behind them. "Is there any more... Oh, hello, asshole," she said to Brad Vincent.

Brad drew himself up, but before he could say anything, Cassie was toe to toe with him. "Don't even go there, asshole. You may think you're God's gift to women, but most of us in this room know just how SMALL a man you really are. Now, if I'm not mistaken, my friend asked you to fuck off."

"Nice to see you again to, Flatso," Brad said, reaching down to paw at Cassie's small chest.

Bad move, Darren said to himself as he watched Cassie's knee drive forward, catching the man mountain between the legs. His eyes widened and a tear appeared in one eye as his hands flew south to cover himself. Cassie grabbed one bicep and hauled the big man out of the room. Darren saw Bill Rogers standing in the hallway watching, wide eyed as his girlfriend marched the now silent man mountain to the front door.

Cassie kicked Brad in the ass and slammed the door behind him. She turned and saw Bill looking at her. Darren saw fear flash in her eyes for a moment. Darren looked up above Bill and saw that he was standing under the mistletoe. He pointed up. Cassie glanced up and launched herself into Bill's arms. Bill was forced to hug her in self defense as her lips captured his. Darren smiled and turned back toward Stephanie.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.