Taking the Road Together
Chapter 18: At the Drive In

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: At the Drive In - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Hmmm, what's he got in mind this month, Stephanie thought as she pondered the box Darren handed her as he left with the kids for her mother's place. She carried the box up to the bedroom and set it on the bed. A pretty pink button-down sweater and a white poodle skirt were inside the box, along with a pair of saddle shoes and white bobby socks. Looks like its fifties night, Stephanie said. She rummaged through her underwear drawer and found the perfect pair of panties and brassiere to wear with them.

After her shower, Stephanie pulled her hair back into a ponytail and dressed quickly. She had just finished when she heard a knock on the front door. Once last spritz of perfume and she skipped down the stairs.

It was Darren. He wore his best white button down shirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Hi, Stephanie," he said. "Are you ready for our date?"

"You bet, Darren," Stephanie replied grabbing her purse and locking the door behind her. "Where are we going?"

"I thought we'd catch the movie playing at the drive-in."

"Drive-in? I didn't know it was still there."

"Yup, two shows a week."

"So what are we gonna see?"

"Godzilla Versus Rodan."

"Mmmmm, make out movie, you devil."

Darren winked and opened the driver's side door of a rented pickup truck with a bench seat. Stephanie slid in to the middle of the seat and buckled her seat belt. When Darren sat down, she turned slightly sideways and they chatted all the way to the drive-in.


These old Japanese flicks are so lame, Stephanie thought as she looked over at Darren. He was watching the film and eating popcorn. She wondered when he'd make his move.

Darren looked over at her and smiled. He put the box of popcorn on the dashboard and stretched. His arm ended around her shoulders. At last, she sighed. Stephanie turned sideways in the seat and tucked her feet underneath herself. Darren turned and kissed her. This is more like it, Stephanie thought as she returned his kiss. Soon the windows fogged a little as they kissed more and more. Darren's hands began to stroke her back and shoulders.

She shivered slightly as his lips touched her neck, raising goose bumps all along her right side. He moved his hand around to her hip and began inching it up her side until it reached her breast. He started to knead the breast and Stephanie moved his hand. She felt him grin as he nibbled her left shoulder.

After a few minutes the hand was back on her breast. She moved it again. The third time, she let it stay and he began to gently squeeze her mound, rubbing his thumb over her hardening nipple. She sighed.

His fingers brushed the top button of her sweater. When she made no move, he unbuttoned first the top button, then the next button and then the third button. Stephanie covered his hand with hers and moved it back to her breast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.