Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 16: Island Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Island Girl - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Are you sure about this?" Stephanie asked, surveying the deserted beach. She couldn't believe it when he said he wanted to go to the beach on a Tuesday of all days.

"Jason's family owns the whole lake and they're all at Disney World."

Stephanie looked around nervously and then nodded. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it into the trunk. Her bra followed and then her shoes, shorts and panties. Darren handed her the grass skirt and she tied it on. Typical, she thought to herself. Darren walked away from her wearing just his swim trunks, carrying their towels and an umbrella.

Well, she thought. At least he's got a nice butt. She pulled two leis over her neck and made sure that they sort of covered her breasts, at least enough to make her a little more comfortable. She pulled her hair back and slipped the two flowered combs one into each side above her ears. She grabbed the picnic basket and followed him out onto the sandy lakeside beach.

Darren lay back on the blanket and watched her as she approached. Geez, she said to herself as she saw his trunks begin to tent. Darren was so easy to arouse. But why did he have to pick today. I have tests to grade. Summer session ended on Friday and grades have to be in tomorrow. And all he wants to do is have sex on the beach with some island babe.

I know I promised him I'd do this, but he could have picked a better day. I'm just not in the mood. I feel so bloated and after all, we had sex just the other...

She paused and looked out over the lake. When was the last time they had sex? she wondered silently. Not last night, cause I pushed him away when he tried to start something after dinner. Sunday I was out with Christy until 10. Boy was that miserable. She and Bobby were having problems again. No, no, focus, Stephanie. Now is not the time for Christy's problems. This is about US. Where was I? Oh, yeah, Saturday night, Darren fell asleep watching the game. Last week he was out of town. I was so busy with things Friday when he got home that we both just collapsed. Oh my, no wonder he's so horny. It's been almost two weeks.

Stephanie stopped and looked at Darren. He was smiling at her, relaxed and obviously aroused. I can do this, she said to herself. No, I want to do this. I need this as badly as he does. She took a deep breath and then looked down.

The leis covered both of her nipples. She reached up with her hand and adjusted them so that they no longer hid her nipples. Her nipples responded to the breeze, hardening.

Satisfied, Stephanie continued toward Darren. She sat down carefully, keeping herself covered by the grass skirt.

"Something to eat, Sahib," she said softly, opening the basket.

Darren nodded open-mouthed. Stephanie reached in and found a plum. She held it out for him, so he could take a bite. The juices dripped down his chin and onto his chest. Stephanie watched each drop as it traced a sticky line down his neck and across his chest. She felt herself getting more and more aroused with each drip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.