Doing the Rounds - Cover

Doing the Rounds

by Tayload

Copyright© 2005 by Tayload

Erotica Sex Story: Auntie teaches her nephew some manners with her friends... Spanking, humiliation and lots more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Aunt   Nephew   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   .

I was 16 and living with my Aunt Nicki near Portsmouth. My parents had split up and my mother thought it best to send me to my Aunts, whilst the dust settles on the separation.

My Aunt is 6ft and a very strong lady. Always kind, she loved to cuddle and get big kisses from her favourite Nephew - That's me!!

Although my Aunt had a genuine soft side, she also ran a very strict household. I was not spanked as a child, but if my Mother thought that I needed a "Manners Reminder", she would pack me off to see Aunt Nicki... Aunt Nicki stood for no nonsense and breaking the rules usually ended in tears and a very sore bottom.

I had been living with Auntie for about a month and been on my best behaviour. Not breaking any of Aunties rules, I thought that I was doing very well, that is until a fateful day where I got more than I bargained for...

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Aunt Nicki always visited her friend Trish for a natter... I don't know what they found to talk about, but it was great because it meant I had the house to myself for a good couple of hours.

Anyway, I was lying on my bed with a couple of rude magazines that I had sneaked into the house (borrowed from my mate Billy). Getting quite absorbed by the erotic pictures, I had pulled my shorts down and was playing with myself... Mmm, it felt good and was totally oblivious to the fact that Auntie Nicki had come back early (Her friend Trish had to go round another friends house to help organise their weekly bridge club meet).

Can you imagine my horror when I heard the door of my bedroom creak open... I looked round to see my Aunt standing in the doorway, a total look of horror on her face!!!

"Oh Fuck", I said and immediately pulled my hand from my erect cock and pulled up my shorts, closing the magazine at the same time...

To my surprise, Auntie just looked at me for a moment (that felt like an hour), smiled and walked away, closing the door behind her...

"Bloody Hell" I thought... I didn't realise that my Auntie was so open minded. I suppose all young men my age do this sort of thing. Suddenly I felt a wave of relief come over me, but still packed away the magazine (under my bed) quite rapidly and tried to mop up the dribble that had gone onto the front of my pants.

I was called down for tea at about 5.30 and sat chatting as though nothing had happened... This was great - I suppose that I could quite openly masturbate in the future, if my Aunt didn't really mind...

After tea, I went and had my bath and went straight to bed. I didn't want to give my Aunt the chance of bringing up the subject.

The following day when I came home from school, Auntie was on the phone to her bridge club friends, laughing and whispering. I went straight upstairs and got on with some homework before asking if it was ok to go and play football with Billy.

Auntie agreed as long as I was home before 6. All her friends were coming over at about 6.30 for bridge and she wanted me in the bath before they arrived - I nodded in agreement before running out the door to the park.

Football in the park with Billy was always great fun and I completely lost track of the time... Anyway, it was 6pm and I was still in the park... To my horror, I saw the time and bolted for home.

At 6.15, I crept into the house and tried to sneak upstairs... Auntie was standing at the top of the stairs, waiting for me...

Looking at her watch, she looked at me, tutted, smiled and ushered me into the bathroom, where she had already run my bath...

To be honest, I was a little stunned by her reaction, but just thought she was mellowing out, realising that I was quite old enough to "bend the rules" a little.

I stripped off my dirty clothes and jumped into the steaming bath... Mmmm, the water was very hot and it made me feel good.

Downstairs, I could hear Auntie's friends arriving - They were all ok I suppose. Whenever I would walk past them, they would ruffle my hair, or pat my bottom, or make some remark about my cheeky face.

I suppose that it was about 6:40 pm and I was soaping myself all over, when all of a sudden the bathroom door sprang open and Trish was standing in the doorway...

I was on my knees at the time, so I covered my private parts with my hands, blushed and said good-evening...

You might want to retract that remark later on tonight, she said, a smirk ran across her face, just before walking in and taking me by the ear... "Ouch"...

Lifting me to my feet, she pulled me out of the bath and walked towards the door of the bathroom...

Dripping wet and still covering my private parts, I asked what was happening...

"you will see very soon young man", she replied as she walked me down the stairs towards the living room...

"PLEASE, PLEASE Trish - I am not dressed!, What's happening?"

With me protesting as much as I could, my ear burning with Trish's grip, she opened the living room door and dragged me into the open space, just beyond it's entrance...

"What's happening" boomed Aunt Nicki...

"You my lad, have been a Very Naughty little boy, and naughty little boys get taught a lesson in manners!"

I could not believe my ears and eyes... I looked around the room and all of Aunties friends were sitting in the armchairs and sofa... stairing at my nakedness...

There was Liz, Cathie, Suzy, Mary, Trish and Aunt Nicki...

"Bloody hell" fell from my lips as I stood in disbelief...

"Smack, Smack" - Trish landed two crisp slaps to my naked bottom...

"Mind that language boy!" she said... I immediately moved my hands to my bottom, forgetting for a second that I was covering my private parts... My hands soon moved back.

As the water continued to drip from my body, I noticed that the centre of the room had been cleared and that there were two straps hanging from the ceiling... They seemed to have some sort of cuff arrangement attached to the bottom of the straps... Now I started getting pretty nervous, as well as humiliated.

Aunt Nicki sat in an upright chair, taken from the dining room suite, which seemed to have been moved to one side of the room.

"Tonight my lad, you are going to pay dearly for flaunting Aunties rules whilst living in this house.

Stand up straight boy and put your hands by your sides!"

I could barely move I was so nervous...

"Aunty", I stammered...

"DO IT!" she rasied her voice and I jumped to attention...

All the ladies raised a smile as they saw my young manhood appear from behind my hands... I even heard Suzy let out a "Mmmm" as I stood tall.

Totally embarrassed, I did as I was told - Aunty then continued...

"You will pay for a number of broken rules Andy, and I thought that it would add to your punishment by inviting my friends, not only to watch your undoing, but to help me administer your reward for bad behaviour."

By this time, I was starting to get cold. My willy had shrunk completely and I had goose bumps on my skin.

"The broken rules you will pay for tonight are as follows ;" continued Aunty.

1. The use of Very bad language in my house

2. Bringing disgusting material into my home

3. Fornicating with yourself

4. Leaving dirty stains in your underwear for me to clean

5. Being late, when given strict times to be home

The list seemed endless and I wondered what horrifying punishment would unfold for me this night... I didn't have to wait long to find out...

"I can see that your getting cold young man, so I think that we had better warm you up before going any further. Bring him to me Trish would you"

Trish grabbed my ear and dragged me towards Aunty.

"Certainly Nicki" answered Trish, never taking her eyes of mine as she pulled me to Nicki's side...

"I think young man, that you will need to be warmed up by me. My friends hate bad manners and they will show you no compassion, but you will learn a valuable lesson tonight - That I can promise you"

As the words fell from her lips, Aunt Nicki pulled me across her thighs. Adjusting my little body so that my legs fell either side of her left thigh, my bottom opened up and everyone could see my most intimate parts.

I started to feel quite sick, the blood started rushing to my head and my stomach turned violently inside me. The thought of all six Women staring at my naked bottom, perched high on my Aunties knee with my little pink anus on show...

"Let's start with a good old fashioned hand spanking shall we" said Aunty, as she raised her right hand...

"SMACK, SPANK, SMACK, SLAP, SPANK"

Her hand fell hard and fast, as she started turn my white cheeks a warm shade of pink. With an occasional smack to the upper thigh, I started to wriggle around on her knee.

"What do you think Ladies" said Nicki

"Shall we truly punish this little boy this evening?"

A resounding YES came from all the Ladies, now glued to the sight and sound of me getting a good handspanking.

After about three or four minutes, Aunty stopped spanking me.

As I slowed my wriggling and panted for my breath, Aunty caressed my now quite pink bottom.

Patting it affectionately she suggested that we were ready to start.

Ready to start!, I thought that was at least part of my punishment... Not a chance.

"Stand up Andy" said Nicki.

Aunty nodded at Trish and Trish grabbed me by the ear once more...

As I rubbed my bottom, Trish pulled me over towards the hanging straps.

"could you help me here Liz?" said Trish.

"It would be a pleasure" replied Liz, raising herself from her chair.

As I stood beneath the straps, Trish spun me round, so that my back was towards the ladies on the sofa. Liz took hold of one of my wrists and wrapped it in one of the leather cuffs. Pulling the buckle taught, my wrist was bound to the strap. Trish did the other hand.

My hands fell about half way down my chest, as if I were waving at someone - It felt quite embarrassing, but I certainly felt very vulnerable at this moment.

"Andy, you are going to pay for your very bad language. This is your first punishment and afterwards I will expect you to never use that sort of language again in my house. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Aunty, honest Aunty". My voice was very submissive at this point. Feeling helpless and my bottom still tingling, I wondered what was going to happen.

"Mary", said Aunty -

"Would you like to ensure that my naughty Nephew doesn't use such language in my house again?"

"It would be a pleasure Nicki", replied Mary.

" Would you get the table Ladies" Mary asked of Liz and Trish.

Liz and Trish pulled across the dining room table and placed it infront of my tummy.

Pushing it back against me, my body started to bend in the middle as my hands and arms were pulled back by my bonds.

By the time Liz and Trish had stopped pushing the table back, my bottom was very well presented and my arms were at full stretch.

"Pull his legs apart please Liz", said Mary.

"I want to see everything".

Liz pulled my feet apart and seemed to strap them to the sides of the table... I couldn't move...

I started to whimper a little and Mary stroked my bottom whilst chuckling to herself...

"As well you might whimper young man. Indeed, you will be in tears before I am finished with you."

"How many do you think Mary?" enquired Nicki.

"24 is the right number Nicki", answered Mary.

"Very well, I suppose you had better let the lad see what you are going to use Mary"

Mary walked around the table, so that she was now facing me. A smile came across her face as she revealed a 3ft long, thin cane. I winced as she bent it almost in two, showing off it's flexibility.

"This is going to really hurt young man. I'm going to put 24 red stripes across your bare bottom and you are going to thank me for every stroke - Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss", I said nervously.

Walking back round the table, Mary stood behind me, admiring my bottom which was almost twitching in anticipation...

THHHWWWIIICCCKKK... The first stroke landed, right across the middle of both cheeks "AAAHHHH!", I cried out. The pain was a shock and my body jolted into the air. Obviously being strapped into position, I couldn't move very far...

"1 Miss"

A beautiful red line started appearing on my bare flesh, immediately catching the attention of all the Ladies in the room.

THHHWWWIIICCCKKK... "AAAHHHH!", the second stroke was lower than the first and caught me on the underside of my bottom...

"2 Miss"

I started to sob a little, I could not believe that I was totally naked, strapped into a humiliating position, being caned in-front of 6 ladies.

By the time Mary got to number 12, I was crying quite freely. My face was stained with my flowing tears and my bottom covered in thin red lines.

Mary walked around in-front of me and placed the cane on the table.

"You will never use bad language in this house again will you Andy?"

"No Miss"

"I think we will have a cup of tea now Ladies and finish the first part off afterwards"

As the ladies got up from their seats and moved into the kitchen, I could hear their approval of the job that Mary was giving me. Both Suzy and Auntie came and caressed my bottom cheeks, plying my bottom in their hands and commenting that it was coming on nicely.

"You will learn your lesson young man", whispered Auntie as she gave my stripped bottom a squeeze.

About ten minutes passed, as I waited for Mary to come back and finish the job. Hearing them file back into the lounge, Mary came round the front of the table and picked up the cane once more.

"Let's finish the job shall we boy!"

"Yes Miss", I answered, my tears dry by now yet dying to rub my bottom.

Mary gave my red cheeks a quick rub before raising her hand once more...

THHHWWWIIICCCKKK... "AAAHHHH!". The pain seemed twice as bad as before, the strike cutting across the other 12 previous strokes

"13 Miss", sob, sob...

As Mary layed on the next 10 strokes of the cane, my eyes were met with sweat, dripping from my forehead. My body was beginning to perspire, as my bottom heated up like a furnace.

The ladies really seemed to enjoy the view of my bare bottom, suffering under the firm strokes of Mary's thin cane...

"Last one young man", said Mary...

Balling like a baby, I caught my breath to answer...

"Thankyou Miss"

THHWWIICCCKKKK... "OOOOOHH"...

"24 Miss, thankyou Miss"...

To be honest, my breathing was getting deeper and my agonising cries for help had subtly changed to a lower sounding cry of... , well,... erm... pleasure... I think...

I mean the pain was as real as it comes, but my brain had put me somewhere I had not been before, it was really confusing.

As Mary put down the cane and I wriggled from one foot to another, all the ladies got up from their chairs and huddled round my body for a close look and feel.

I found myself closing my eyes. All I could hear was a murmur of comments and giggles, my bottom being fondled and grabbed. The experience was getting quite absorbing, until...

Auntie reached around my sweating body and took hold of my half erect penis...

"What shall we do about this ladies?" Nicki said...

"For bringing dirty magazines into my house, masturbating and leaving dirty stains in his underwear?"

"What was the magazine Nicki?", asked Cathie

"I will show you" came the reply, as Auntie let go of my limp cock and walked over to the sofa. Lifting one of the cushions, she produced the magazines that I had previously hidden under my bed.

"OOOOH", the ladies cried as they walked over to take a look.

""Trish, would you like to blend in those bright red lines for us please, whilst we consider the boys next punishment?"

"I would be delighted Nicki", replied Trish.

Trish pushed the table forward so that I was now stood upright again. Undoing the cuffs to my legs and arms, I felt more free and I have ever done before. I immediately

Reached for my bottom cheeks. I could feel the ridges made from the cane that Mary had used. My bottom was very sweaty and felt good to the touch.

Trish pulled over the upright chair and beckoned me to her. When I didn't seem to move, she reached over, grabbed my willy and pulled me slowly towards her.

Laying me across her thighs, she produced a hairbrush from somewhere.

"Is it ok to blend with the brush Nicki?"

"Oh most certainly Trish, please do".

"I am now going to make these nasty red stripes disappear from your bottom Andy"

"Yes Miss", I answered, knowing full well what she meant.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP... The first 3 spanks were sharp and woke me up to a totally different sensation from that of the cane.

Liz came over to take a closer look at what was going on.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SMACK...

"I like your style" said Liz, as Trish worked the brush from left to right and up and down my cheeks.

"Thank you Liz", replied Trish, "but I think that we need to christen these virgin thighs, what do you think"

"Definitely" said Liz.

As the brush turned my stripy bottom into one mass of blooming red, so it slowly descended onto to tops of my thighs...

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP...

"JESUS", I cried out...

"Please don't Miss, please"

I was pleading with Trish not to spank my thighs, the pain was incredible. I was wriggling around so much that Liz had to hold my legs.

Back came the tears and I felt exhausted by the time the spanking stopped.

Trish rolled me off her lap and onto the floor. Laying on my tummy, my bottom must have lit up the whole room.

"I see that you have done a good job Trish", said Nicki.

"The colour is almost the same from the bottom of his back, to his knees... Wonderful!"

"Stand up Andy", said Auntie. I stood, still crying a little from my bottom warming.

"We have decided on your punishment for masturbating in my house. You will stand in the middle of the room and masturbate infront of all of us, right here, right now.

I will not be satisfied with your performance until you bring yourself to a full climax.

Do you understand Andy?"

As you can imagine, I was totally shocked. The last thing I could have possibly imagined was that I would be subjected to this type of humiliation.

"Answer me young man!" shouted Auntie.

"I understand Auntie", I replied... Still in shock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.