Getting It Both Ways - Cover

Getting It Both Ways

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Amber and Ron are brother and sister -- but they are a whole lot more than anyone else could imagine. Amber has been out for a date with a guy and when she comes home, she's brought lots for Ron to enjoy too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Chapter 1

Ron's older sister (by a year), Amber, had just arrived home from her date with a guy named Andy. Amber had been dating him for two weeks now and Ron was pretty sure what she'd tell him when he went to her room after she'd had a few moments to lay her purse and other stuff down. As Ron walked down the hallway to Amber's room, he could already feel his cock hard and very thick in his pants.

Ron pushed the door to Amber's room open slightly and he saw that she's already started pulling her top off and her jeans as well in order to get more comfortable. Ron thought Amber was one of the sexiest girls of her age that he'd ever seen. He thought he was super lucky that she was his sister and he got to enjoy seeing her growing sexual maturity in ways most other people didn't. She'd already gotten her top off and he saw that she'd worn a sexy black demi-bra underneath it. That surprised him just a bit since he was sure that black bra showed underneath her light colored top. He'd never known Amber to be quite so bold in her choice of bra to wear.

"Hi, sweetie," Amber said as she realized Ron had entered her room. "Miss me tonight?" she asked as she finished taking her jeans off and laid them on a nearby chair.

"You bet I did, Amber," Ron said as he walked over to the side of her bed where Amber waited for him. Ron loved how the sexy see-through cups of Amber's demi-bra held her rounded breasts so hotly and he loved how her tits had grown to be such a sexy part of her young teenage body. He was sure her horny boyfriend had gotten his cock hard from seeing Amber and then from probably fucking her earlier that evening.

"So, Amber, did you and your boyfriend have a good time tonight?" Ron asked as he looked his beautiful sister's nearly naked body up and down.

"Oh yeah, we did have a nice time, Ron, and he gave me something sexy to give to you," Amber said.

"Mmmmmmmm, really, Amber?" Ron asked as he walked up to his sister and pulled her into his arms. Their lips immediately met in a hot hungry lover's kiss that no one else in the world would have thought possible between them. No one knew that Amber and her younger brother, Ron, had been intimate sexual lovers for nearly two years now. And, in order for them to keep their intimacy a total secret except between the two of them, Amber frequently dated and would generally even have sex with the guys she went out with. But the hard cock she always wanted most was the hard one between her brother Ron's legs right now.

Ron an dAmber kissed for a few moments and then he reached in between her breasts, undoing her bra and he peeled the cups back, letting his lips settle over her hard left nipple while his other hand covered and caressed her naked right breast.

"Mmmmm, yeah, suck my titty, Ron," Amber said as she pressed her nipple more fully into her brother's sucking lips. "I've got something very hot and sexy for you, baby," Amber promised as she took Ron's hand off her naked right breast and she let him continue to kiss and suckle her left nipple as she slide his hand down over her belly and underneath the waistband of her panty. Ron let her move his hand where she wanted it, and when he felt her placing his hand under her panties, he knew what she was up to.

His fingers soon found not only a very wet horny pussy but when Amber rubbed his fingers across her naked pussy, he felt the telltale signs that she had returned from her date with a pussy full of her boyfriend's hot cum. Yes, Ron thought, as he felt his cock jump, Amber and Andy had fucked earlier in the evening and he'd spurted his cumload deep inside his sexy sister's hot pussy. And now she'd come home not only to pick up where she and Andy had left off, but also to give her horny brother, Ron, the creampie from her fuck with Andy. Ron's cock jumped.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, Amber," Ron said as he took his mouth off her left tit and he quickly helped her lie back on her bed. He'd taken her bra all the way off, and then he'd slipped her wet panties off and he spread her legs apart as he joined her there on the bed, and buried his face in her hot horny pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, baby, eat this horny pussy, Ron," Amber hissed as she bucked her horny cunt up into her brother's hungry lips. She knew Ron loved eating her creampies when she'd been out with Andy or some other horny guy on a date. She knew this was only the beginning of a hot sexy evening of continued sex there in her bedroom with her own brother. Ron began licking and sucking Amber's cum-filled pussy and he soon had the hot thick seed of Andy's balls in his mouth and lips as she sucked on Amber's pussy and flicking his lips across her clit to bring her off. Amber had enjoyed her earlier fuck with Andy but she'd known all along that Ron's big hard cock would be waiting for her at home. She knew what giving him Andy's creampie would do to his arousal.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Amber, your pussy is so fucking good, baby," Ron said as he slurped her sexy creampie out from between her swollen pussy lips. His cock was as hard as he'd ever felt it, and he quickly had his horny sister cumming again as he buried his lips and tongue in her hot sexy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Amber moaned as she climaxed and as she was cumming, Ron moved his mouth away from her pussy and he leaned up over her, kissing her dark sexy nipples as he took his big hardon in his right hand and aimed it straight into Amber's waiting pussy. He was hot to fuck his sexy sibling, and Ron took no time at all in getting his cockhead situated at the mouth of her pussy and then bucking his ass forward, feeling her tight cunt giving way to the onslaught of his impaling cock sliding deep inside her cum-filled hot cunt.

"I love getting sloppy seconds after you've been out slutting with your boyfriends, Amber," Ron said as his cock slid home inside her pussy and his balls slapped hotly against her tight well-formed ass. He started thrusting his cock in and out of Amber's pussy, feeling how hot and wet she was from already having been well fucked earlier that evening. He didn't take long to cum and Ron moaned that he was going to shoot and then he fully buried his cock inside Amber's pussy as his balls began to pump his first jism load of the night inside her horny pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.