A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monday morning in school was a tense time for both Mike and Jennie. As much as possible, and, as if by some silent understanding, they managed to avoid each other throughout the day. Mike felt terrible though, since he knew that their changed relationship was caused by his breaking of one of the rules that he had tacitly agreed to with Jennie.

If this day were an accurate predictor of what their future interaction would be like, Mike realized what the full price was that he would have to pay for his temporary lapse and critical misjudgment. He fervently wished that he hadn't violated her simple orders.

At the same time that he was wishing that, he recognized that he had simply reached a point, in Jennie's bedroom, where he had been unable to not touch himself, and find some necessary relief.

Jennie had managed to get herself calmed down somewhat over the weekend, but she still hadn't overcome her fears and worries about not being fully in control of Mike anymore. There was so much more that she had wanted to learn and experience, now that her sexual floodgates had been opened wide.

As she saw it, her problem was going to be how to find someone else who could assume Mike's role. Stopping, to her, just wasn't an option. For her to continue though, it would require someone who she could trust to obey all of her instructions exactly. How could she possibly find someone like that though?

She knew that it had taken a whole slew of favorable variables, all lining up in just right way, for her to find Mike in the first place, and then to realize that he could be trusted to follow her lead. As she looked about her in all of her classes that day, she found herself eliminating boy after boy that she gave thought to, as being candidates as possible replacements for Mike.

As Jennie walked home after school, she was starting to admit, though it was with great reluctance on her part, that Mike had been almost ideal for her particular purposes and needs. It was going to be almost impossible to find anyone else that could even come close.

Mike lived close to her, was attractive in some ways, was willing to allow her to take the lead, wanted to experiment as much as she did, and, most importantly of all, didn't go around bragging to his friends about what they had done together.

She couldn't very well just approach somebody and ask them how they would feel about doing those kinds of things with her. She knew that most boys would jump at that chance, but few would be willing, or even able to live up to her expectations or demands.

Mike hadn't attacked her, he'd only given in to his urges. Jennie knew something about giving in to urges. In the past two weeks she'd gone far beyond any point that she could have pointed to before, as her ultimate limit. The fact that she had pushed way beyond so many of her own self imposed limits, forced her to see Mike's lone transgression in a less ominous light.

Mike was sitting in his bedroom trying to get through his homework. It was difficult for him to make much headway with it though, because he was constantly taking himself to task mentally for his monumental act of stupidity with Jennie.

If he had only just held off, or else excused himself, and said that he had to go to the bathroom, instead of doing what he had done. He had been confused somewhat by the fact that Jennie had allowed, and even encouraged him, to beat off in front of her before.

He knew it had something to do with him having done that, in spite of the fact that she had already told him, a couple times, not to do it. It was his fault for blowing probably the best chance he'd ever get to do things with a girl in Jennie's league.

He should have just followed her instructions, even if he had exploded. She wouldn't have gotten as upset, he thought, if he'd just started cumming, if he hadn't been using his hand to help it along. When his phone started ringing, it startled him badly.

"Hello?"

He picked up the phone tentatively, wondering who might be calling.

"Mike?"

Hearing her voice, his heart started beating faster. He was so relieved that she had called him again. It had to mean that things might not be as bad as he had first feared they were.

"Jennie, listen, I'm really sorry!"

His parents had always told him that if you made a mistake, you should admit it, apologize for it, and then try to make amends.

"Me too Mike. I was having a real good time until you went and ruined it. Why didn't you just keep doing what you were doing, instead of doing that other stuff and scaring me so badly?"

"I know. I've been asking myself the same question."

He knew that he had angered her, but hadn't realized that he had frightened her as well.

"I used to believe that I could trust you."

Trust. She had spoken to him about trust many times recently. Usually, when she spoke of trust, it was to remind him not to say anything to anyone, and not to try to exceed her limits. He wondered if what she was calling trust was only her way of demanding his absolute obedience. He wasn't sure that anyone could meet such an exacting standard as total obedience. He loved both of his parents, but he wasn't always able to obey them, absolutely.

"I know, and I'm sorry that I ruined it. If I could take it back I would, I swear."

Mike meant that as he said it, but, in the back of his mind, there was a small seed of resentment already forming. Jennie was calling all of the shots, and, for the most part, he was happy with all that this had meant for him.

At some point though, he was starting to wonder if she wasn't trying to see if she could make him do tricks, like a dog or something. He didn't like the thoughts that were flashing through his mind when he started thinking about some of the limitations and demands that she had insisted on.

She did whatever she wanted to do, often changing her mind in mid stream, but he still had to be content with settling for whatever she decided to allow him.

"Jennie, I'm sorry about what happened on Saturday, but I did tell you that I was in pain, and wanted to go home."

"I know, but I wasn't finished yet Mike. It was only going to be a few more minutes before I was finished."

Jennie's tone left no doubt about who she thought had been selfish and unreasonable. This confirmed for Mike at least part of what he'd earlier been resenting. Jennie looked upon their activities only from the standpoint of what it was that she was doing.

Mike was just some kind of a tool that she was employing, to help her move her explorations along. She didn't really care about him, or about what effect any of their experimenting was having on him. She really didn't care for him, not like he cared about her.

"I enjoyed what we did Jennie, but not enough to have fights like we did on Saturday. It doesn't seem to me that what I did really scared you. It think it just made you mad, because you told me not to do it and I went ahead with it anyway. That is a lot different than what you said it was."

"But that's what trust is Mike. In order for us to do things, I have to know that you'll respect my limits. It was because I trusted you that I let us do so much together. I wasn't mad that you did that, I was scared, because you didn't stay with the rules. I was afraid you might rape me or something. You lost your control, so I had to try to stop things from maybe getting worse."

"What rules? I don't remember agreeing to some rules. I'd never rape you anyway. I like you Jennie. I don't think you understand how much it was hurting me before I did that to make it quit hurting. I should have just gone into the bathroom though instead of doing what I did right in front of you. I might feel different if I'd done something to you that you hadn't said I could, but I didn't. All I did was rub myself."

"I was going to do that for you when I was finished. That's why I asked you to wait."

"Well I didn't know that, and besides, I waited just as long as I could."

"Are you ready for that test in History?" Mike thought that this was a pretty sudden change of subject, but he was certainly willing to get back to discussing a more mundane topic. If they were able to begin talking about school things, then their situation was getting back to normal, at least a little bit anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.