A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike and Jennie sat at the small dinette in the kitchen, and, between the two of them, they ate a whole large pizza. While they worked on their lunch, they discussed their American History class, and the test that loomed for the following Wednesday.

If someone had been eavesdropping, their conversation couldn't have sounded more innocent. The fact that Jennie was topless and had been casually tweaking at one of her nipples, pulling on it, then squeezing it, before massaging all around her aureola, was what made their conversation so perverse and bizarre.

As she toyed with her breast, she watched Mike's reaction to her, not so tender, ministrations. Even when they had finished eating, Jennie kept at it, and Mike sat there, just staring at her breast, totally engrossed in what she was doing. It was only after Mike started squirming around in his chair, looking uncomfortable, that Jennie laughed, and asked him if he had a problem.

"Kinda, I guess. I was watching what you were doing just now, and I sort of got a hard on. I need to straighten out my pants I think."

"Why don't we go back to my room and you can read another chapter of History to me? You can straighten out your thing on the way."

She was smirking at him, smug in her newfound ability to control the reactions that boys had to her looks. Always in the past, it had been the boys who had controlled situations by the ways that they reacted to her. That had always made her uncomfortable.

It wasn't even her that they were admiring, it was more her big pair of boobs, or the rounded curve of her hips. That part didn't bother her though, it was not being able to prevent them from some of their more unwanted reactions to her, that had bothered her.

When she was the one that was finally in control, she found herself really enjoying that power over boys for the very first time. With Mike, she was always in control. If she wanted him to concentrate on her left breast she could just toy with it.

If she wanted to use the lure of seeing her naked, to get him to read History to her, she could do that too. He would do whatever she asked of him, and, she loved that power, and the sense of being totally in control.

True to what she had told him earlier, Jennie had Mike sit on the floor about two feet away from her bed. She turned on her stereo, listening to the soft music that she preferred, while studying. She had deliberately remained topless, but hadn't yet removed her pants. She saw the look of disappointment on Mike's face, after she had gotten settled on her bed, with her pants still firmly in place. She was laying on her side, facing towards Mike.

"Okay, read me the chapter Mike. Read louder, so that I can hear you over the music."

She wanted to just lay there and close her eyes for a little while. She knew that Mike would continue trying to look at her breasts and read at the same time. This would lead to him stumbling with the words, and to frequently losing his place in the text.

With her eyes closed, she would be able to tell, by the way that he read, exactly how he was reacting to the distractions that she had planned for him. She let him begin reading and let him just read for a minute or so before she, once again, started toying with a nipple.

As she had expected, his reading abilities quickly worsened. She stopped toying with her breast, even though it was really starting to feel good, and listened as his reading, once again, started to improve.

As soon as she put her hand on her thigh, and started moving it back and forth on her pant leg, his stumbling while reading returned again. When she starting rubbing higher on her thigh, almost reaching to her crotch with each forward sweep of her fingers, she heard Mike take in a sharp inhale of air. He was trying to read the same sentence for the fifth time when she finally brushed a finger lightly along her labia.

That touch sent a stronger shock through her body than she had expected, and caused her to open her eyes in surprise. Mike had stopped even trying to read and was just sitting there staring at the junction between her thighs. Jennie continued with a soft and gentle touch of her finger between her legs.

"Don't stop reading Mike. When we finish studying I'm going to take off all of my clothes, and you can look at all of me again. The quicker you finish reading, the more time you'll have to spend doing that."

Mike started reading again. He strained to keep his eyes only on the printed words in front of him. He was reading, but he wasn't thinking about what he was reading. None of the words were entering his memory at any conscious level.

As Jennie sat there playing with the lips of her pussy, she wasn't really hearing his words either. Both teens wanted the chapter to end, so that they could get to the good stuff. When she heard Mike's reading stop, followed by the firm closure of his text book, Jennie once again opened her eyes.

"All done?"

"That's it. Are you going to take off the rest now?"

"Don't be impatient Mike, I don't like that. I said I'd get undressed, and I will. If you start being too impatient with me though, I'll put my clothes back on, and you can just leave. One of the reasons that I like to do this with you, is because you, up until now, at least, have always let me decide what we will and won't do. You better not try to change that either."

Mike listened to her warning, and nodded his head in swift agreement. He didn't want anything to stop these wonderful sessions with Jennie.

Seeing that his reaction was exactly what she had hoped for, Jennie got up off of her bed and slowly started removing her cotton slacks. She had her back turned to Mike as she did it, wanting him to see her butt, which he had claimed to like.

She had on a pair of blue panties that were just a little too tight on her. They were just tight enough to look really sexy though. In front, the material squeezed her lips, and made them into a pronounced and prominent pouch. Jennie turned back to face Mike, watching as his eyes quickly homed right in on her pudenda.

"Do you think these panties are too tight Mike? I think they make me stick out too much, and make it too obvious that I'm getting turned on."

"I think they're great Jennie. They look really good, in the front, and in the back."

Jennie casually cupped her mound and squeezed her swollen lips together. She was really starting to get into what she was doing. Why did everything seem so much better when Mike was there watching? She knew that it wasn't just Mike either. She could think of several boys that she'd have preferred to be sitting right where Mike was.

Unfortunately, she didn't think she'd be able to control any of those other boys. Even more importantly, she didn't trust herself to stay in control of her own passions, if she was like this, in her room, with a really cute boy that she liked. Mike was okay, even cute in his own way, but it was the boy next door kind of cuteness, rather than the kind that made your legs get weak, and put lots of nasty thoughts in your head.

Jennie stopped what she had been doing and removed her panties. She had bent over so that Mike didn't have a clear view at her as she did so. When she straightened back up, she had her hand once again cupping her pussy.

This served a dual purpose for Jennie. She was able to prevent Mike from getting a good view right away, and she was able, also, to stimulate herself even more. She turned away from him and jumped back onto her bed, face first, and then turned back on her side, so that she was once again facing Mike. She had her legs squeezed shut. Mike could see her pubic hair, but not really a lot else.

"Now you Mike. You take off all of your clothes too."

There was no mystery or artistry as Mike disrobed, and absolutely no hesitation either. In fifteen seconds, he had removed everything, and stood before her naked, with his erection pointing straight ahead.

Jennie was honest with herself enough to admit that she had really been looking forward to seeing Mike like this again. She was quickly developing a fascination with Mike's cock.

The last time, she'd been too turned on to note much more than the fact that it was warm to the touch, and felt softer in her hand than she had thought it would. How it had felt as she rubbed it over her pussy she wasn't able to separate from the tumble of feelings and emotions that had been rushing through her mind and body at the time.

"You're really hard today Mike. Is it just because of seeing me?"

"I've been like this ever since I saw you today Jennie. I think that's because of first seeing that you weren't wearing a bra. When you took off your shirt, well, I was already as hard as I can get. When you said that about studying in your room, and you being naked, it started hurting because it was so hard."

"Sit down Mike, but sit so I can see your dick too. What I was thinking was that I was going to move around so that you could see me better. You have to stay right where you are though, and you can't touch yourself. If you're good, I'll let you watch me touching myself, and you can tell me what you'd like to see me do, okay?"

Mike made a noise that meant okay. Jennie sat up so that her back was facing the wall, and then she spread her legs open to him. The lips of her pussy were already swollen with blood, and looked slightly inflamed, like she had an infection. She was sufficiently moistened so that her inner lips had parted, and her clit was easing it's way out from her hood.

She took her right index finger and slowly ran it up between her lips and dragged it through the swampy mire right past her clit and through her pubic arch. She was watching Mike's reaction and smiled when she saw his dick giving a small, involuntary, lurch.

"Do I have a nice pussy Mike? You never said before, just my butt and breasts."

"It's the only one I've ever seen Jennie, but I think it's perfect. I know I love looking at it."

"Do you like watching me touching myself Mike? Does it make you hot?"

"Hotter. I was already hot from before."

Jennie had been continuing to rub herself with one hand while she played with her other nipple, the one that she had claimed was injured by the mauling that Gary Simmons has supposedly given it. It must have healed quickly, because she was really working it over strenuously as she got more excited herself.

She continued watching Mike's reaction, and started to notice that he was leaking something from his very prominent dick. She knew that that was probably lubricant or pre cum, because she had paid close attention to the sex ed. part of Health class. It made her hotter to see that Mike's dick was making itself ready for sex.

She had no intention of allowing things to get that far though. She didn't even expect to let things get as much out of hand as they had the last time. She wanted to have at least one orgasm, and then, after she had calmed down, she wanted to help Mike to have one too. Only after she was calmed back down though, and back in complete control. of herself, and of Mike.

"Can you see okay Mike? You can scoot a little bit closer, but don't touch my bed. Do you want me to do anything else, or show you anything?"

Mike used his hands to propel him closer to the bed. He was surprised at how much of an effort it was to move with the weight on his hands and pushing himself forward. When he was done, his eyes were about two feet from Jennie's pussy, and her feet were off of the bed and on either side of Mike's head and shoulders.

"That's no good Mike, I can't see you like that. You need to stand up so I can see you too."

Mike stood up, putting his hand on the bed for balance and support as he did so. His hand was between Jennie's legs, but he was careful not to touch her.

"Just keep doing that Jennie. with both of your hands. That is so hot!"

Jennie smiled at him, then lifted both legs, so that her hips were raised and tilted at a higher angle. Now she started to make longer passes with her finger as she moved down to her little rosebud and pressed her finger softly against her sphincter, before moving back up through her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.